Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just about 3/4ths through my jug of slingshot. so far what i have found is i like it better for endurance activities that involve cardio, than resistance training. i have been taking sshot before going for runs with my dog, and sunday i took slingshot before and during my usual sunday morning tennis. i like to be a little more hyped up for resistance training but for cardio the stim free, creatine free, formula of sshot seems much better. cardio seems much easier without the increased hr/bp of stims. i feel that the additional ba/cit mal/wasy maize found in sshot would be a nice addition to a stim pre-workout drink like smash fl, that also contains creatine for enhanced resistance training.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey man they are gonna unlock your old thread so you can delete this one :cheers:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
this is gonna cost you a bottle of hemo or better yet the new adipo v2. just kidding-well not really, lol.:cheers:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Glad you liked it T. We are on the same page with how we use Slingshot. I like to drink a scoop preworkout and then sip on about another 1/2 scoop during a cardio/ body pump class. I'm just about burned out from a few months of stims and plan to incorporate more Slingshot for the coming months.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Glad you liked it T. We are on the same page with how we use Slingshot. I like to drink a scoop preworkout and then sip on about another 1/2 scoop during a cardio/ body pump class. I'm just about burned out from a few months of stims and plan to incorporate more Slingshot for the coming months.
i am back in on original log, check in there.