- 10-30-2009, 12:32 PM
just about 3/4ths through my jug of slingshot. so far what i have found is i like it better for endurance activities that involve cardio, than resistance training. i have been taking sshot before going for runs with my dog, and sunday i took slingshot before and during my usual sunday morning tennis. i like to be a little more hyped up for resistance training but for cardio the stim free, creatine free, formula of sshot seems much better. cardio seems much easier without the increased hr/bp of stims. i feel that the additional ba/cit mal/wasy maize found in sshot would be a nice addition to a stim pre-workout drink like smash fl, that also contains creatine for enhanced resistance training.GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
- 10-30-2009, 01:38 PM
hey man they are gonna unlock your old thread so you can delete this oneBody Performance Solutions
Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
10-30-2009, 02:49 PM
this is gonna cost you a bottle of hemo or better yet the new adipo v2. just kidding-well not really, lol.
GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
11-01-2009, 01:00 PM
Glad you liked it T. We are on the same page with how we use Slingshot. I like to drink a scoop preworkout and then sip on about another 1/2 scoop during a cardio/ body pump class. I'm just about burned out from a few months of stims and plan to incorporate more Slingshot for the coming months.
11-01-2009, 01:14 PM
11-02-2009, 09:39 AM
11-02-2009, 09:42 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By MF210 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 10-12-2004, 08:23 AM
- By cr4ytonic in forum General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2004, 10:19 PM
- By rislingohya in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-14-2004, 11:37 PM
- By captainbicept in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 09-05-2003, 01:05 AM
- By Milo Hobgoblin in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-28-2003, 12:18 PM