jack3d-superpump 250 stack

fatmanwalking

Awards
ive been using superpump and jack3d separately for a few months, and i combined them once and felt energy and pumps like ive never felt before. i was just wondering if anyone could tell me if this stack is safe to use long term- as in for maybe a month of lifting before cycling off?

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
ive been using superpump and jack3d separately for a few months, and i combined them once and felt energy and pumps like ive never felt before. i was just wondering if anyone could tell me if this stack is safe to use long term- as in for maybe a month of lifting before cycling off?
R u crazy???? Lol no it's not safe IMO

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What the heck island are you talking about . Its not that its not safe its safe but its dumb to stack it. To products that are doing similar thing. Island do some research and think before you speak.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
i think its more of a waste of money.
Think about it as this. your taking double dose of jacked, or a double dose of superpump. Its just a lot of stim at once. Safe? probably not going to kill you, healthly? no, your CNS is going to take a beating from so much stim, and also your tolerance will build up faster so you'll need to back off just sooner.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
What the heck island are you talking about . Its not that its not safe its safe but its dumb to stack it. To products that are doing similar thing. Island do some research and think before you speak.
I am so sorry God!! I said IMO stand for in my opinion.. oh wait I fogot you are god and you can not read between the lines... you are to funny!!! also Can you prove it is safe ??can you give me link or some doc>>>

mvrk1

Awards
It's actually a great combination. Just don't exceed three total scoops. My experience (and that of some lifting buddies) is that SuperPump250 is long on pumps and short on energy and drive. Jack3d is just the opposite. I've stacked Jack3d at different times with SuperPump, Black Powder, and TRAC extreme NO, all with good results except the Black Powder which I think is garbage.