Getting Swole on Swole Stack (1 TestoPRO+ 1 Glycobol+ 1 Stoked)

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Swole Stack (1 TestoPRO+ 1 Glycobol+ 1 Stoked) By: Anabolic Innovations

About me
Sex: Male.
Weight/Height: 238 lbs. 6ft2
BF- 16 %
Style of Training - DC training two way split Monday Wednesday Friday
Style of Cardio - Interval training..or low to moderate intensity cardio...2-4 days per week.

Current Supplementation: Creatine,whey protein,Multivitamin,Dextose, joint complex,digestive enzymes before meals(very important if you eat big, usually 3 or more per day, sometimes with every meal), acidophilus(one per day usually), 6-10 fish oils per day

Diet - 3,600 calories on average...350g Protein, 350 gm carbs, 75 fat.
(I use Dorian yates idea of some days may be 3,300-3,400 on non lifting/cardio days days and some days maybe 3,800-4,000 on heavy demand days like squats or rack deads. On average calories are 3,600)

Sleep- ..I average 8-10 hours a night and sometimes a nap during the day.

Goal on this stack (next 30 days): To increase lean muscle mass and strength in my log book while not gaining body fat. The main emphasis:strength.

weight goal: to stay between 230-240 while increasing strength/muscle!

Goals on this stack to the reader: To give my best possible objective review of these products and answer any questions and help the reader decide in any way if any of these products can help with your current goals or all of these products can help.

What I will be looking out for with this stack
~Improved body composition
~Endurance
~Strength gains
~Increased Muscle Mass
~Libidio
~Blood sugar/insulin level type feelings
~General sense of well being, and how well I am feeling overall
~Testosterone levels (this is hard to do with out blood testing, in my opinion) I 'll do my best to give an assessment of this.

Thanks to everyone at Anabolic Innovations for this opportunity!

Ill be starting dosing tomorrow. will do a test dose on the glycobol today to see if I have any adverse effects..which i am sure ill be fine.

I guess I'll post a before video up and try my best to match before and after with the same lighting and angle to give a visual of my before and after results.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you used any of these products prior to this log?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed for the ride.:)
Thanks if it was not for you I would not be doing this log.

Subbed bro. Good luck and Git er Done!
Thanks bro. I am trying to get er done.

Expecting huge things in here. Subbed.
I hope so.

Have you used any of these products prior to this log?
No. I will be satisfied if I get 1 lb of muscle gain out of these products. One pounds may not sound like much but go into a grocery store and look at two pounds. and it makes all the difference on stage.

hell most guys do not add two pounds of lean muscle in a month. I think if everything is spot on, training intensely enough to build muscle, nutrition(not calorie restriction, either staying the same or surplus calories), and sleep, naturally 1 lbs a month is what it equals out to. 12 pounds per year.

and if I get more than 2 lbs from this stack alone i'll be euphoric!

so if I get 2 lbs of lean muscle out of this ill be very happy.2 with training, diet, sleep+2 from this stack=4. My diet is on point, my training is intense and sleep is good so as far as my knowledge. I'll get more out of this stack than most people who do not have this in check.

I took one glycobol with some food before going to the gym. I did a cardio zumba dance class (latin music dance class) and was feeling really good. i do not know if it was the endorphin rush(man these are great cardio) or whatever it was but I felt really good.

cardio was 30 minutes then did abs, three sets reverse crunches, 3 sets forward crunches

tomorrow it is time to tear it up

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Ill be following, Ive heard good stuff about TestoPRO!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
okay took my dose this morning

Today was biceps, forearms, calves quads and hams

Standing db curls 45lbs= 16 x's (rest pauses)

Standing reverse cable curl(widegrip) 52.5 lbs= 15 x's (ss=strait set)

seated calves 45 +25=12 x's

Smith Squat 250 lbs= 10 x's, 230 lbs=10- x's

Hack sldl= 135 lbs= 15 x's

weight is 238(shoes off) edited it in the first post

really to early to tell anything

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Have you ran any of these supps seperatly Smet?

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
This comes out positively, I might jump onto the bandwagon!

b9cist

b9cist

Awards
I subscribed to your log as well. Very interested in how this turns out. May want to do a cycle of my own if you get positive results...

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
heres my Before

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOtoML3ke_8"]YouTube - VID00008[/ame]

and happy holloween everyone!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking good bro. I am on vacation for this week and will have limited access to a computer but will try and drop in from time to time.
Thanks bro. enjoy it. it only happens once in a while!

Today was Chest Shoulders Triceps, Back width, Back thickness

Decline Barbell press 275= 14 x's

~Chest flat fly stretch 50 lbs- 60 seconds

High incline DB press 65 lbs= 16 x's

~Shoulder stretch 60 seconds

Nautilus Dip machine 260 lbs= 20 x's

~Tricep-pushdown-rope stretch 40 lbs=60 seconds

Nautilus Pullover 130 lbs= 15 x's

One arm dumb bell rows 115=12 x's, 109= 9 x's

~Back hang(Yates recommended form on back exercises , not the traditonal wide grip way of doing it) 60 seconds

I beat my log book today and as a result am happy!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
lol, that damn log book

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yesterday was cardio,(bicycle and light boxing) abs.

Today Biceps, forearms, calves, Quadiceps, and hammies

Seated Preacher Db hammer 35 lbs=15 or 16(lost count)

~Bicep stretch 60 seconds

Reverse Cable Curl 30 lbs=15 x's

Hack Squat Calves 335 lbs= 12

Hack squat 295=4 x's :( , 225=20 x's easy (felt left glute pulling/ripping so I think Ill cut back on this exercise and replace it with front squats) This is the second time I felt this I felt it the last time I did it.

always listen to your body..even if it means stopping the set short. it is not worth an injury!

Incline Glute ham machine 25 lbs= 8 x's

forgot to do stretches.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yesterday cardio 30 minutes ...abs

today Chest Shoulders Triceps, backwidth backthickness

Low Incline Smith press 235=12x's

Seated Smith press160 lbs= 13 x's

Incline tricep extension 75 lbs=14 maybe 15(lost count)

Close grip underahd pull down(yates style) 170 lbs= 13 x's

Rack deadlift (below knee) 365= 8 x's, 345=10 x's this was intense!

I am very happy strength has increased on all lifts since last time!

again as a reminder I had one cheat meal this week that was 2 healthy choice microwave meals...

other than that I count exactly what I set for myself...generally 3,600 calories. protein is usually 1.5 around 350- grams..sometimes higher.. sometimes lower on non weight training days generally it stays about the same 350- 365 grams and calories 3,600.

and I have not strayed off my diet at all these last couple weeks(and since the beginning of this log) and I have been eating all clean. (except for my one cheat meal per week)

one comment I have to say about libido when I train balls out like I did today libido is crushed.

when i take a break it is sky high. so I do not think libido is a good marker of this product for myself right now because I am training pretty hard. Granted, I train three days per week with weights but if I train intense enough my libido is expected to go down in my opinion.

again, I do not train this way all the time. today I decided to go pretty far out on intensity. I may drop back some if I think itll help recover. if there is one thing you learn from intensity training is you simply can not go balls out all the time..you can get close but past that red line and beyond the body can not take it week after week...those who train intensely know what I am taking about thats why you have to cycle your intensity

Oh and if your diet is not down to a science get it.. to get more out of these supplements get your diet down. i found this video funny

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZXb-U7vRmM&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- bodybuilding Supplements part 1[/ame]

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I agree about the intensity thing. It gets count productive after a while and you gotta "cruise" for a few weeks before you get going again.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
today: cardio(Calve Cardio)..got a good sweat/breathing going for 30 minutes. gym closed went home and walked outside and into a store(krogers) and back home for 5-10 minutes(I live on the strip right around the busiest part of my city)

Week 1 review

Strength is up. I seem to be responding ever so slightly thus far. it is very possible joints are feeling better. I know quercetin is an anti- inflammatory. it is possible mood is more stable as well from the insulin control especially the Na-R-ALA.

resting heart rate seems lower. its all these potent anti-oxidants they really do matter and make the body work better which contributes to better gains!

body parts seem to be looking fuller. I can notice stuff like this when I do take supplements and when I do not.

Endurance was okay today.I breathe pretty hard on cardio.

there are so many variables happening with this product. Overall after this week I think it is working.

any questions are helpful as they help me and you and can help me tune into things I might have missed.

mjm69

Awards
hey ive baught 1 bottle of each of the following TestoPRO , Glycobol and Stoked how do u suggest I cycle it and what other products should I use for best results

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hey ive baught 1 bottle of each of the following TestoPRO , Glycobol and Stoked how do u suggest I cycle it and what other products should I use for best results
Really for best results just follow the dosing on the bottle.

TestoPRO 2 pills in the AM/ 2 in the PM, same for Stoked.

For Glycobol, you want to take 1-2 pills (no more than 4 per day) 15-30 minutes before carb containing meals.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
are you a Dcer?
Wish I could be, I dont have a dedicated training partner.

I train heavy / low reps max intensity all the time tho:cheers:

Nice to hear about week 1 review/feedback hopefully the supp's effect starts snowballing!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
first get your diet in check. make sure you get some kind of handle of how many calories you are taking in. I made this mistake for years.

I recommend learning to count calories and counting them every day. offseason (gaining mode)and pre contest(or losing body fat) these supplements work but they are just that supplements to an already sound diet, training and sleep plan.

this is not a quick fix lifestyle it takes years upon years of clean eating , training intensely and getting that quality sleep.

with that said Id use Glycobol on a excess calorie mode(mainly with more carbohydrates)

and the others an potent antioxidant benefits along with the other benefits of each product. These are great natural products and not only that potent health prodocts

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Back from my vacation Smeton_yea and the log is looking good.
Thanks.

what were some of the fun things you did on vacation?

Yesterday had a eat whatever i want meal for the week- 3/4 lb steak, 4 egg rolls, and two pieces of white coconut cake. my body is not used to this kind of food(the egg roles and coconut cake) so i think this is why I had diarrhea.

when you are on a clean diet for a long time and introduce some thing foreign into the body in it does not recognize it.

with that said, I was able to train today (amped intensity down a little on legs because they are a stronger body part..I went full intensity on calves and tried to on biceps)

Biceps, forearms, Calves, Quads, Hammies

Standing ez bar 75 lbs= 14 x's

Deadarm hammer curls(incline hammers) 30 lbs=15 x's

Donkey Calve raises(smith machine our gym does not have a regular donkey calve raise machine) 285 lbs= 16 x's(3 rest pauses-not the traditional Dc way, a way Dante made up for Dcer's that have been training over a year or longer)

Leg press 6 plates each side= 15 x's, 5 plates and 2 (10's)= 15 x's

lying Leg curl+3(+3 is a special technique way of doing them by Dante)
110=16 x's

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks.

Yesterday had a eat whatever i want meal for the week- 3/4 lb steak, 4 egg rolls, and two pieces of white coconut cake. my body is not used to this kind of food(the egg roles and coconut cake) so i think this is why I had diarrhea.

when you are on a clean diet for a long time and introduce some thing foreign into the body in it does not recognize it.

with that said, I was able to train today (amped intensity down a little on legs because they are a stronger body part..I went full intensity on calves and tried to on biceps)

Donkey Calve raises(smith machine our gym does not have a regular donkey calve raise machine) 285 lbs= 16 x's(3 rest pauses-not the traditional Dc way, a way Dante made up for Dcer's that have been training over a year or longer)

110=16 x's
Got to tour the whole base. I saw the beautiful schools the Army Cadets go to. I also saw a bunch of old cannons that were placed to shoot the British ships trying to use the Hudson river. I also took in a Army football game boy that team is hurting. Very relaxing and it was great to see my friend who has been a way for a while.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Thanks.

110=16 x's
Ever do drag curls? Jw cuz your style is DC and its one of the heavier bicep exercises.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ever do drag curls? Jw cuz your style is DC and its one of the heavier bicep exercises.
yup actually my ez curls are drag curls I just call them ez curls.

yesterday cardio 30 minutes, abdominals and neck training

today cardio--just enough to get sweating and feeling good.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Cardio for me is a drag to think about. But I always feel great after.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I split Dc training up for recovery issues did chest shoulders triceps today, will do back wdith and thickness next time I train

today

LT=Last time
TT=This time

Low Incline Barbell press
LT=190=12x's
TT=195 lbs= 13 x's(all sets are rest pauses in this workout)
~Chest stretch 45 lbs= 60 seconds

Standing side laterals
LT=30lbs= 17 x's
TT=35lbs= 14 x's
~shoulder stretch 60 seconds

Close grip barbell bench press
LT=190lbs=19 x's
TT=195=20 x's
Tricep stretch(pull down rope) 40 lbs= 60 seconds

I am happy again over this workout I beat all my numbers since last time and that is what counts. My diet is the same 3,600 (some days maybe 3,200 on non training days and some days 3,800, overall on average 3,500-3,600)and I count everything every day on paper. i could out it in here but I would rather not because this is a supplement log and accessing the stoked stack which seems to be doing its job.(everything else is in place, diet, sleep, training)

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established

Nice!!

People always look at me when Im doing them like wtf is he doing?!

After like 2 reps, arms are about ready to explode! :D

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I split Dc training up for recovery issues did chest shoulders triceps today, will do back wdith and thickness next time I train

today

LT=Last time
TT=This time

Low Incline Barbell press
LT=190=12x's
TT=195 lbs= 13 x's(all sets are rest pauses in this workout)
~Chest stretch 45 lbs= 60 seconds

Standing side laterals
LT=30lbs= 17 x's
TT=35lbs= 14 x's
~shoulder stretch 60 seconds

Close grip barbell bench press
LT=190lbs=19 x's
TT=195=20 x's
Tricep stretch(pull down rope) 40 lbs= 60 seconds

I am happy again over this workout I beat all my numbers since last time and that is what counts. My diet is the same 3,600 (some days maybe 3,200 on non training days and some days 3,800, overall on average 3,500-3,600)and I count everything every day on paper. i could out it in here but I would rather not because this is a supplement log and accessing the stoked stack which seems to be doing its job.(everything else is in place, diet, sleep, training)
Great workout.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Warmup. I can not stress the importance of warm up for injury prevention. Again, for any one new to this log this is Dc training(3 rest pause sets)

Nautilus assisted underhand chin ups (closer grip)
L.t. 70lbs= 16 x's
TT.= 16-18 (lost count)

Nautilus One arm compound row
LT 160=12, 210=8
TT=170=10, 220=12

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It has almost been two weeks now

Week 2 review

~Strength is up and rising so I can assume muscle mass.
~Endurance is better something I noticed this week. last week I noticed resting heart rate seemed to be lower.
~Libido I do not think it a good indicator as when a person trains super intense with heavy weights(especially heavy intense-like rack deads 365 -8 x's last week zapped my energy out of me) but I did not do my full split this week and My libido is pretty fun.
~Sense of well being: Good.I think this is from the potent anti-oxidants and all this synergism going on.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Week 2 review

~Endurance is better something I noticed this week. last week I noticed resting heart rate seemed to be lower.
~Libido I do not think it a good indicator as when a person trains super intense with heavy weights(especially heavy intense-like rack deads 365 -8 x's last week zapped my energy out of me) but I did not do my full split this week and My libido is pretty fun.
~Sense of well being: Good.I think this is from the potent anti-oxidants and all this synergism going on.
I am glad the stack seems to be helping some.:)

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Week 2 review

Love it.

Body comp changes?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Love it.

Body comp changes?
well i am achieving my goals which this month is strength gains while not gaining body fat. so yeah I am stronger which equates to bigger. Ill post a video at the end of the lof and try to match the exact position I posted at the beginning.(these are for a comparison)

* for this logr my goal right now is not to lose body fat(it will be sometime in the future) the goal is strength increases with no gain in body fat. I tore it up in the gym today

Biceps, forearms, calves, quads , hams

standing dumbbell curls
lt. 45lbs=16 x's
tt= 45 lbs= 19 x's

Standing reverse cable curl(widegrip-Larry Scott range of motion)
lt. 52.5= 15
tt=55= 20 x's

~bicep stretch 60 seconds

Seated Calve raises
lt=45+25= 12 x's
tt= 45+35=9 x's

hyperextension 8 reps

Smith Squat(ass to ground)
l.t. 250 lbs= 10, 230=10
tt. 255= 13 x's I killed it!, 235= 10

I had to wait 10-15 minutes to catch my breathe after these. It took a lot out of me. Intensity at its finest. My mind wanted to do more but I was just about ready to pass out. I simply can not generate the kind of intensity like this every workout or my cns , immune system gets run down. It is best to use this kind of intensity on weak body parts(legs are strong for me).

I am still learning to generate the kind of intensity I want. it takes time. i have been training Dc for two years now (trained max-ot , an intensity program 3 years before that) and still can not generate the kind of intensity i want but this is normal it takes years upon years ..and a person has to watch recovery more because of the heavy weights/intensity it stresses the body so much. Dorian Yates has mentioned this a few times.

hyperextension 6 reps

Hack sldl
l.t. 135 =15 x's
t.t. 155= 15 x's

~Quadicep stretch 60 seconds
~Hamstring stretch 60 seconds

thoughts:

Everything has been on. Clean diet around 3,500 calories, sleep 8-10 hours a night, and as you can see training is intense.

I think I felt subtle effects until when i noticed it in about the middle last week (1.5 weeks) the momentum seems to build up on this stuff and I think it is still building. I do think there is a point of no return and a person can either maintain or cycle this stuff. I do not see why some one(if they have the funds of course) would not use stoked all the time. the benefits of resveratrol are amazing.

Quite honestly I would be happy if this stuff helped me gain 0.25 pounds of muscle. Let me explain. when a person has many variables going for them..sleep, training, diet, this supplement, that supplements,all these little things add up to the big picture and that is what makes the big picture(or I guess I could say physique) and years over time of consistency.

the potent anti-oxidants and health benefits of the ingredients in the swole stack and simply amazing for your body. when the body functions better that means other areas of the body, and mind function better.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
well i am achieving my goals which this month is strength gains while not gaining body fat. so yeah I am stronger which equates to bigger. Ill post a video at the end of the lof and try to match the exact position I posted at the beginning.(these are for a comparison)

* for this logr my goal right now is not to lose body fat(it will be sometime in the future) the goal is strength increases with no gain in body fat. I tore it up in the gym today

standing dumbbell curls
lt. 45lbs=16 x's
tt= 45 lbs= 19 x's

lt. 52.5= 15
tt=55= 20 x's

Seated Calve raises
lt=45+25= 12 x's
tt= 45+35=9 x's

hyperextension 8 reps

l.t. 250 lbs= 10, 230=10

I had to wait 10-15 minutes to catch my breathe after these. It took a lot out of me. Intensity at its finest. My mind wanted to do more but I was just about ready to pass out. I simply can not generate the kind of intensity like this every workout or my cns , immune system gets run down. It is best to use this kind of intensity on weak body parts(legs are strong for me).

I am still learning to generate the kind of intensity I want. it takes time. i have been training Dc for two years now (trained max-ot , an intensity program 3 years before that) and still can not generate the kind of intensity i want but this is normal it takes years upon years ..and a person has to watch recovery more because of the heavy weights/intensity it stresses the body so much. Dorian Yates has mentioned this a few times.

hyperextension 6 reps

Hack sldl
l.t. 135 =15 x's
t.t. 155= 15 x's

thoughts:

Everything has been on. Clean diet around 3,500 calories, sleep 8-10 hours a night, and as you can see training is intense.

I think I felt subtle effects until when i noticed it in about the middle last week (1.5 weeks) the momentum seems to build up on this stuff and I think it is still building. I do think there is a point of no return and a person can either maintain or cycle this stuff. I do not see why some one(if they have the funds of course) would not use stoked all the time. the benefits of resveratrol are amazing.

Quite honestly I would be happy if this stuff helped me gain 0.25 pounds of muscle. Let me explain. when a person has many variables going for them..sleep, training, diet, this supplement, that supplements,all these little things add up to the big picture and that is what makes the big picture(or I guess I could say physique) and years over time of consistency.

the potent anti-oxidants and health benefits of the ingredients in the swole stack and simply amazing for your body. when the body functions better that means other areas of the body, and mind function better.
Awesome seems like the stack is treating your body well

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

standing dumbbell curls
lt. 45lbs=16 x's
tt= 45 lbs= 19 x's

lt. 52.5= 15
tt=55= 20 x's

Seated Calve raises
lt=45+25= 12 x's
tt= 45+35=9 x's

hyperextension 8 reps

l.t. 250 lbs= 10, 230=10

hyperextension 6 reps

Hack sldl
l.t. 135 =15 x's
t.t. 155= 15 x's

thoughts:

Very good detailed update.

hammer33

Awards
Just purchased this stack!! Nice review!! I am really stoked now!!