Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For a quick overview of my training, consult this log:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/137593-rodjas-hybrid-log.html

I'm in week 3 of my PCT for Cynostane and it's gone very smoothly. I've kept all of my strength and my recovery is still solid; it's not as good as it was on Cynostane, but still good.

I'd like to thank LG for selecting me to run this to help out with my PCT and to serve as somewhat of a bridge to my future plans (which are TBD). I started using this last night (w/ some extra BCAAs) and it went as follows:

Horizontal F/E

Incline BB Press-165x3, 185x1, 190x1
DB Rows-130x12, 140x10, 150x6 (PR)
Flat DB Press-80x5, 85x3, 90x2.5 (failed 1/2 through 3rd rep)
HS Uni High Rows-125x10, 150x10
Facepulls/Trunk Rotations-3x145x15/3x60x16

Static and Dynamic Stretching

Great session, as is any session where you set a PR. IDK why, but I have outstanding rowing strength, but mediocre pressing strength, as evidenced by this session. I injured my thumbs, yes, both of them, last week while sparring and it's somewhat hampering my grip strength. I'm taking some time off from MMA to let them heal up, especially since my right thumb is almost chronically sprained.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed:D.... Have you had the previous AS version?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome, If you have any questions about the dosing , just ask man.. Its strong, so play it safe:D

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Are you talking from a stim perspective or the androgenic effects?
He will mean stim, some people handle it fine, others like me get a bit stimmedo ut on a full scoop.

I like to take 1/2 pre and 1/2 intra.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He will mean stim, some people handle it fine, others like me get a bit stimmedo ut on a full scoop.

Sounds interesting, I may try that soon. Never been stimmed out with 1 scoop though. Do you add anything else tou your 1/2 scoop intra? I usually sip in Intra-Aid or LG BCAA/EAA but only have the blue raspberry and dont wanna mix that w/AS fruit punch

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

^^Yes^^ You have to find out what works for you, I myself do one scoop pre and 1 scoop Intra... but i worked up to it.. I ate 3 meals a day In Africa for 2 1/2 months straight, so I built a strong stomach:D

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can handle a good dose of stims and this hasn't been too much. Generally, as long as there is no Y-HCl, I'm good.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This has been a brutally hectic week; I've had an exam, a presentation over supplementation for Celiac Disease and have begun to research the science behind elite performance from every aspect (genetics, training, mentality, etc).

Nonetheless, I've still been training.

10/28-Boxing

I usually call this MMA, but since all we did was straight box, I can't quite do that. I collectively did about 10 rounds throughout the night along with some technique and footwork drills. One thing I noticed was zero decline in cardio from the stims (always a concern) yet a calm, focused state. My aggression was definitely higher and I had to catch myself a couple of times while sparring to not go overboard and crank it up too high. There were some heated exchanges during the night and I was able to really start to get more comfortable with just boxing as I tend to use my kicks to set-up my range and many "explosive" techniques.

All-in-all, the AS is helping me to regain my aggression, which has been lower since PCT began. I have Vertical F/E tomorrow and MMA/Grappling on Saturday. Time to get this log really rolling.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How are you dosing bro? and I'm dying to hear how it taste:) and what ever else you think about it or what to add:)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How are you dosing bro? and I'm dying to hear how it taste:) and what ever else you think about it or what to add:)
I dose it either in the morning (non-WO) or ~30-40 minutes pre-training. The flavor is a little odd in that it has a little spice to it. Not excessively strong, but I taste a cinnamon undertone. It's still a little early to comment on its efficacy as I am only on my 6th day as of today.

10/30-Vertical F/E, Core

Chins/Dips-4x6/3xBW+45x12
Push-Press-135x8, 155x5, 165x5, 170x5
DB Shrugs-110x12, 2x120x12
DB Upright Rows-35x12
Hammer Curls/Rope Pressdowns-3x50x10/2x115x12, 120x12
Cable Crunches-3x130x20

Dynamic Stretches

Really good session on this day. My right shoulder has been very stiff lately because it has somewhat cooled off here and it took me some time to get comfort within the joint before I started. Dips were slightly painful, but I got through it. Strength was a little lackluster during dips, but the muscle contractions were really good. PP is improving after a long layoff from doing them (PR is 190x3). After that, every rep had a great contraction, especially the DB Shrugs and Rope Pressdowns. My focus starting next week is to start increasing my cardio load and to eat a tad cleaner.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In on this brother! Im interested in seeing how this works out for you.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
11/1-Thighs, Core

Front Squat/Box Jump-185x3/30"x3, 205x3/30"x3, 215x3/30"x3, 225x1
SLDL-245x8, 275x5, 285x3(PR)
Hypers/Hanging Leg Raises-BW+25x15, 2xBW+45x15/3x15 (3 sec negative)

Dynamic and Static Stretching

This was a one of the better sessions that I've had for thighs in a long time. To those that are thinking, "WTF, Rodja!? 2 lifts for your thighs!?" may not be aware of why this is. The reason is simple: my thighs grow at a very disproportionate rate to the rest of my body and I'm training just for strength right now. I still plan on competing at 170 at some point and don't want to get up to 215. This is also the reason I do box jumps after the front squats: it is designed to train both my strength and power levels. I could have done another rep at 225, but I wanted to leave some in the tank and not risk injury; the 1 rep that I did was very smooth and clean. I'm also starting to notice my flexibility is returning to my hamstrings/glutes, particularly on my right side where I have had several injuries.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
subbed for the updates since I had to back out from my run.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
11/2-MMA

Today was a nice day of full sparring (TD/Grappling included). I did some basic warm-ups of lateral movements and shadow boxing after I took about 15 minutes to loosen up my lower back/glutes. I took the AS and some BCAAs ~30 minutes before I went to practice and threw on some Hatebreed while I was on my way; needless to say, I was very, very ready to go and had a huge surge of aggression. Actually, I've really noticed a huge spike in aggression lately; coincidence??

I ended up doing only 6 rounds, but the pace was much faster and the intensity was much higher. Plus, the grappling aspect always makes everything harder, especially when you have to handle someone's weight on top of you. There was a guy there that weighed at least 230 and I had to play it very smart if I didn't want to get smashed. My gameplan for him was to use my jab and low-kicks to establish my range before I decided to engage and clinch. I used body shots to wear the guy out and eventually got to his back. There was a bit of a scramble and I eventually ended in half-guard before transitioning to mount and rode out the clock...long ass 3 minutes.

The remainder was people closer to my size and I was able to work different facets of my game instead of focusing on just surviving. I got a small cut on the bridge of my nose, but it's very shallow and I won't miss any time.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
11/3-Horizontal F/E, Core

BB Rows-275x12, 285x10, 295x8
Incline BB Press-175x3, 185x1, 190x1
DB Rows-140x12, 150x6
Flat DB Press-80x3, 85x3, 90x3
Facepulls/Trunk Rotations-3x145x15/3x60x20

Dynamic/Static Stretches

Really, really good session and solid strength numbers; increased my DB Press numbers by 1 rep and felt really good on rows, even though my erectors were still tight and sore from thighs the other day. I'm still nursing a minor thumb injury and it slightly effected me on the DB Rows and couldn't get a solid grip and it started to slip at about the 5th rep. I focused on getting a deep contraction and a 2-3 sec negative on every rep. Too early to say anything from a DOMS perspective and, outside of the lower-body work, I don't get DOMS when my volume is this low. My weight is around 199-200, depending on time of day, and I'm slightly leaner as well. My diet has not 100%, but I have been consistent with my training and increased my overall activity through little things (e.g. parking further away from campus so I have to walk ~1/2 mile to get to class).

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hows your rating on this stuff to date Rodja?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hows your rating on this stuff to date Rodja?
Taste: 6/10-not terrible, but there is a cinnamon undertone and it leaves a tingling sense on my tongue.

Aggression:8/10-something in this is really giving me a big kick ~30 minutes after I take it.

Performance: Overall: 8/10
Strength: 9/10-increases weights and/or reps almost across the board and only 1/2 through the run.
Cardio: 7/10-a little strong on the stim kick, but it only lasts for about 20 minutes before I begin to settle down. The mix of stims and the pro-androgens make me not want to stop.

Body Comp: N/A (too early)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Taste: 6/10-not terrible, but there is a cinnamon undertone and it leaves a tingling sense on my tongue.

Aggression:8/10-something in this is really giving me a big kick ~30 minutes after I take it.

Strength: 9/10-increases weights and/or reps almost across the board and only 1/2 through the run.
Cardio: 7/10-a little strong on the stim kick, but it only lasts for about 20 minutes before I begin to settle down. The mix of stims and the pro-androgens make me not want to stop.

Nice little review man :) agree on most of the ratings as well. Fair call.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
11/6-Thighs, Core

Front Squats/30" Box Jump-185x3/3, 205x3/3
Front Squats-225x1, 230x1 (PR)
SLDL-245x5, 275x5, 285x3, 295x3 (PR)
Hypers/Hanging Leg Raises-3xBWx15/3xBW+45x15

Static and Dynamic Stretches

This was a fantastic session. My strength levels have risen dramatically since starting the AS and I'm setting a PR in some way almost every session now. What I'm especially noticing is a huge increase in recovery in my erectors and it's enabling me to go to higher and higher weights. DOMS is also lowered.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
11/6-Thighs, Core

Front Squats/30" Box Jump-185x3/3, 205x3/3
Front Squats-225x1, 230x1 (PR)
SLDL-245x5, 275x5, 285x3, 295x3 (PR)
Hypers/Hanging Leg Raises-3xBWx15/3xBW+45x15

This was a fantastic session. My strength levels have risen dramatically since starting the AS and I'm setting a PR in some way almost every session now. What I'm especially noticing is a huge increase in recovery in my erectors and it's enabling me to go to higher and higher weights. DOMS is also lowered.
When I ran AS earlier in the summer that was definitely a noticeable benefit, recovery was very fast which allowed me to push harder in the gym. how are you dosing it and whats your take on the flavor so far?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When I ran AS earlier in the summer that was definitely a noticeable benefit, recovery was very fast which allowed me to push harder in the gym. how are you dosing it and whats your take on the flavor so far?
I take 1 scoop ~15 minutes before I leave the house to go to the gym. I start ~45 minutes after I begin drinking. The taste is kinda odd, but it's not terrible.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
11/8-Vertical F/E, Core

Chins/Dips: BWx6/BWx15, BWx6/BW+45x12, BWx6/BW+55x10, BWx6/BW+90x5
Push-Press: 155x5, 165x3, 175x3, 185x3
DB Shrugs: 120x12, 130x12, 140x12 (PR)
Rope Pressdowns/Hammer Curls: 2x130x12/2x55x8
Cable Crunches/Planks: 3x145x20/BWx20 seconds

3 rounds (4 minutes) heavy bag drills

This was definitely the best WO while using AS so far. I waited a little longer to let it digest before I started training (~75 minutes) and the aggression only got better and better as the session went on. I had so much left in the tank that I didn't feel satisfied, so I did some bag drills. I was completely drenched in sweat and still had a good pump in my arms and delts. My right wrist is starting to bother me while doing the P-P, but not enough to stop. I just tape it up and keep pushing.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Thats what Im talking about!, great stuff right there man.. Gotta love the ratings for these, agression, performance, strength!...

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
It's a damn solid supplement AS, strength, agression and solid pumps. I really rate it.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
11/10-Horizontal F/E, Core

BB Rows: 245x12, 275x12, 295x12
Incline BB Press: 185x1, 190x1
DB Rows: 130x12, 150x10 (PR; +4 reps)
Flat DB Press: 80x5, 90x5 (PR; +2 reps)
Facepulls/Trunk Rotations: 3x145x15/3x60x20
Woodchoppers: 2x50x10

Dynamic and Static Stretches

At this point, I'm convinced that I need to wait at least an hour before training after taking the AS. This is what I've been doing lately and it has paid immediate dividends in my strength and aggression. I particularly had a huge rush on DB Rows that pushed to me to do 10 reps when my previous PR was only 6 reps. I also had a nice rush on the DB Press and increased my reps to 5 from 3. I'm a little frustrated that my Incline BB isn't increasing and I can't really think of a reason why this is. I'm going to switch the order around a little to see if I can start to see some progress in that department.

As of now, I am definitely giving this a 10/10 rating for strength increases. This **** is legit for increasing your strength levels on major lifts. The really weird part is that my shoulders are not bothering me despite an increase in intensity on my presses.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Awesome news man! Hell yeah this stuff is the real deal ;)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's a damn solid supplement AS, strength, agression and solid pumps. I really rate it.
^^^ Log's looking good so far, Ryan :)

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
11/10-Horizontal F/E, Core

BB Rows: 245x12, 275x12, 295x12
Incline BB Press: 185x1, 190x1
DB Rows: 130x12, 150x10 (PR; +4 reps)
Flat DB Press: 80x5, 90x5 (PR; +2 reps)
Facepulls/Trunk Rotations: 3x145x15/3x60x20
Woodchoppers: 2x50x10

Dynamic and Static Stretches

At this point, I'm convinced that I need to wait at least an hour before training after taking the AS. This is what I've been doing lately and it has paid immediate dividends in my strength and aggression. I particularly had a huge rush on DB Rows that pushed to me to do 10 reps when my previous PR was only 6 reps. I also had a nice rush on the DB Press and increased my reps to 5 from 3. I'm a little frustrated that my Incline BB isn't increasing and I can't really think of a reason why this is. I'm going to switch the order around a little to see if I can start to see some progress in that department.

As of now, I am definitely giving this a 10/10 rating for strength increases. This **** is legit for increasing your strength levels on major lifts. The really weird part is that my shoulders are not bothering me despite an increase in intensity on my presses.
Man , ive been telling people Anadraulic state IS no DAM joke!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
11/11-Boxing

I took the AS ~15 minutes before I left my place and it was about 30 more minutes before I started to really work. However, I ate a nasty liver shot and really tore me up. I planned on getting in at least 10 rounds last night, but I could only manage to get in 6 because that shot. It upset my stomach as well. I was kinda disappointed and don't think that the AS is really designed for this kind of activity or there should be a larger time frame between dosing and starting high-intensity training.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Or just dont get caught and take a liver shot;) :lol:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Or just dont get caught and take a liver shot;) :lol:
That's generally the better plan. The most painful thing I've ever experienced was a huge liver kick in practice one time. I could barely breathe for about 30 seconds.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's generally the better plan. The most painful thing I've ever experienced was a huge liver kick in practice one time. I could barely breathe for about 30 seconds.
haha Thats always the plan, I hear ya man... that **** just sounds painfull, i bet you take allot of salt baths:), I know I would:D

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha Thats always the plan, I hear ya man... that **** just sounds painfull, i bet you take allot of salt baths:), I know I would:D
I've recently discovered the foam roller. It's really helped to loosen up my hips and glutes.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now I have to ask what that is:dunno:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now I have to ask what that is:dunno:
It's basically a thick piece of foam that vary in length. It helps to release the fascia and get out the kinks that come from training. I'm very flexible, but my lower had been bothering me for some time. It turns out that it was a muscle on the lateral side of my right glute that was tight and it cause my hips to be slightly uneven. I know roll out my legs, hips, and back 2-3x/wk in addition to my usual stretching.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's basically a thick piece of foam that vary in length. It helps to release the fascia and get out the kinks that come from training. I'm very flexible, but my lower had been bothering me for some time. It turns out that it was a muscle on the lateral side of my right glute that was tight and it cause my hips to be slightly uneven. I know roll out my legs, hips, and back 2-3x/wk in addition to my usual stretching.
Interesting...

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
11/13-Lower F/E, Core

Foam Roll

Front Squats/Box Jump (30")-185x5/3, 205x3/3
Front Squats-225x1, 235x1 (PR)
SLDL-245x8, 275x5, 295x3
Hypers/Hanging Leg Raises-3xBW+45x15/BWx15

Foam Roll

This was my final session on the AS. I set another PR on Front Squats and could have done more on SLDL, but I didn't want to push my erectors too much. Although I will say that the foam roller has loosened up my hips and glutes and my lower back is feeling better than it has in years. The amount of knots in my glute/ham tie-in was disturbing, but I am starting to get them out and, subsequently, I'm getting great contractions in SLDL. Actually, they haven't been like this in several years. I had a nagging hamstring issue last year and it has haunted me ever since and it lowered my strength and my entire MMA game. The AS had vitrually eliminated all DOMS in my quads and only minor DOMS in my hams and glutes.

I'll throw up my final review in the next few days as I embark on LG's new ecdy product, which I am insanely pumped about trying.