Tat's gettin HiGHUP (AppNut Sponsered Log)

tattoopierced1

I will be starting HGHUP this afternoon and will keep a tally on the following:

Sleep
Mental Alertness/Focus
Energy
Motivation
Mood/Aggression
Stress
Libido
Joints
Endurance
Strength
Quality of Training
Pump and Vascularity
Muscle Hardness/Density
Body Composition and Look
Appetite
Overall Sense of Feeling

I will be dosing 3 caps pre workout, 3 caps pre bed on training days, and on non training days will take 6 caps pre bed (depending on how my sleep goes on 3 caps). If need be, I will split the non training days to 3 caps pre breakfast, 3 caps pre bed. I am focusing on a recomp right now but will keep my calories slightly above maintenance. More to come...

tattoopierced1

Per Lanbane, dosing will be the following: 5 caps a day, every day. 3 before bed, 2 pre-workout or first thing in the am on an empty stomach

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Watching, Mark.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

tattoopierced1

Watching, Mark.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
Taking my first dose here in about an hour.. excited to start!!

Today's weight is 240.8lbs. I've been cutting from 252lbs trying to get as lean as I can before the wedding, but would like to stick around this weight and not go into the 230's.. so i'm looking for a recomp effect, losing the little bit of fat i have left around the mid-section, and adding some muscle.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Taking my first dose here in about an hour.. excited to start!!

Today's weight is 240.8lbs. I've been cutting from 252lbs trying to get as lean as I can before the wedding, but would like to stick around this weight and not go into the 230's.. so i'm looking for a recomp effect, losing the little bit of fat i have left around the mid-section, and adding some muscle.
Your wedding? If so, congratulations!

Recomping is definitely possible.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

tattoopierced1

Your wedding? If so, congratulations!

Recomping is definitely possible.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
Yeah, 3 more weeks to go.. will have some pretty cool pictures from it, Layne Norton is one of my groomsmen and I think we are going to do some most muscular poses as some of the pictures just for fun. The bachelor party is going to be at my gym, we are just going to get everyone together and hit the weights hard since it will be probably the only time in my life where I'll be able to get all of my good friends together and get a lift in.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, 3 more weeks to go.. will have some pretty cool pictures from it, Layne Norton is one of my groomsmen and I think we are going to do some most muscular poses as some of the pictures just for fun. The bachelor party is going to be at my gym, we are just going to get everyone together and hit the weights hard since it will be probably the only time in my life where I'll be able to get all of my good friends together and get a lift in.
Sounds like it will be a blast! Layne is a great guy from all accounts (I have a couple of other friends who are friends with him :D) Hope it's a great time for all. Weddings really can bring a lot of different people together.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hey tatt im subbed good luck.

tattoopierced1

on another note, I'm purposely staying out of all of the other HGHUP logs so that I dont start reading/expecting certain things that may not be actually happening (hope that makes sense). The mind is a powerful thing, and I'm trying to look at this spot on and give it a good run.

Off to the gym in another 30 minutes..

10 sets of 10 on squats
resisted lying leg curls
occlusive leg extensions
2 minute calf raises
and 4 sets of abs (high reps 50+ each set)

Will post up my first day review of HGHUP tomorrow morning.

tattoopierced1

Day 1:
Sleep: N/A, still too early to tell
Mental Alertness/Focus: N/A
Energy: N/A
Motivation: N/A
Mood/Aggression: N/A
Stress: N/A
Libido: Normal
Joints: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Strength: N/A
Quality of Training: Same
Pump and Vascularity: Same
Muscle Hardness/Density: Same
Body Composition and Look: Same
Appetite: Same
Overall Sense of Feeling: Same

Not much to report, but alas it is only day 1. I did sweat a bit more in the gym today, but other than that, nothing to report as of yet. Will post up before pic tomorrow morning, have to figure out how to get this picture off my new phone.

tattoopierced1

Day 2:

Sleep: did not sleep very well *
Mental Alertness/Focus: N/A
Energy: energy was pretty low *
Motivation: *
Mood/Aggression: *
Stress: N/A
Libido: Normal
Joints: Normal
Endurance: N/A
Strength: N/A
Quality of Training: Good
Pump and Vascularity: Normal
Muscle Hardness/Density: Normal
Body Composition and Look: Normal
Appetite: slightly increased *
Overall Sense of Feeling: N/A *

* - I felt like crap yesterday, mostly due to weather changes. I wasnt able to eat like I normally did, which would explain the sense of being hungry. Usually for a few days of beginning of fall when the weather changes, I feel like crap. I was able to train, and during training I felt alright. I was not able to sleep very restful last night, not sure of the reasoning yet, but will keep a close eye on this.

Chest/Biceps

4 sets decline DB presses, 15 reps TUT 3/1/3
3 sets incline hammer strength: 12 reps
7 sets decline db flys, 12 reps

low pulley bicep rows, 3 sets 15 reps TUT 3/1/3
db curls, 3 sets 12 reps TUT 3/1/3
4 sets occlusive machine bicep curls

tattoopierced1

Forgot to add in my supplementation that I am using during this run...

whey protein, fish oil, HyperTrop-X (pre workout), and BCAAs.

Any other questions, just ask. Sorry for the crappy front pic.. i guess he shook the camera when taking the picture. I'll post up a better one next time.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
hopefully it starts improving for you man, best of luck!

tattoopierced1

hopefully it starts improving for you man, best of luck!
Yeah, the more I read, I think I may have "seasonal migraines" almost feels like having car sickness, but without the car.

Hitting up back and triceps tonight so look for the update tomorrow.

Sleep last night was slightly better than the past few nights, hoping to start feeling the effects of HGHUP pretty soon! Yesterday was a rest day for me, so nothing to report as far as the gym goes.

tattoopierced1

Day 4:

Sleep: havent slept well all week
Mental Alertness/Focus: normal
Energy: normal
Motivation: normal
Mood/Aggression: a bit more aggressive during workouts
Stress: normal
Libido: normal
Joints: normal
Endurance: normal
Strength: actually lacking a bit
Quality of Training: great
Pump and Vascularity: normal
Muscle Hardness/Density: normal
Body Composition and Look: normal
Appetite: normal
Overall Sense of Feeling: normal

Yesterday was back and triceps. I've noticed a difference when I go into workout with my aggressiveness.

Usually I start out with deadlifts, but some choade was taking up the deadlift station to do 20lb overhead presses.... So we started out with triceps, this could explain the lack of strength during deadlifting, which I will explain.

4 sets 8-10 close grip decline bench
3 sets 8-12 decline skull crushers
7 sets 8-12 overhead rope press

Back:
Last week, I worked up to 530lbs on deadlift, so I was going to drop back to 500lbs with reps today. When I went to lift 500, it wouldnt come off the ground. Needless to say I was pissed, but chalk it up to my workout start getting out of whack. So, we repped out 405lbs to finish (we start at 135lbs and work our way up). Then we hit up 495lb rack deads 2 sets, 405lb rack deads, 2 sets, and finally 315lb rack deads 2 sets. Finished up with 7 sets of cable lat isolators 8-12 reps.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I will be following along as well ;)

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Team APPNUT

tattoopierced1

I will be following along as well ;)

-Sean-

Team APPNUT
awesome.. If you or any other App Rep see any changes I can make to make this run more efficient, please let me know. I worked with Easy with The One and made it a very very successful run of this product.

tattoopierced1

Weekend update:

Sleep has gotten a tad better, although I find myself waking up like I've had a full nights rest after 5-6 hours. I guess that could be a good thing.

Sleep: getting better by the day
Mental Alertness/Focus: same
Energy: same
Motivation: same
Mood/Aggression: slightly more aggressive
Stress: same
Libido: same
Joints: noticing a very very slight difference, will keep an eye on this over the next week more closely.
Endurance: same
Strength: was off over the weekend, so I wont gauge this
Quality of Training: no training over the weekend
Pump and Vascularity: same
Muscle Hardness/Density: same
Body Composition and Look: same
Appetite: same
Overall Sense of Feeling: same

Today is legs and abs, will give an update on today's training tomorrow morning. Again, any questions just ask. Still on 5 caps per day, 2 (am or pre workout), and 3 pre bed.

tattoopierced1

Yesterday's workout was a bit better than last week. Been feeling a bit weaker from the slight loss in weight, but numbers are still pretty good. Sleep was better last night, and I finally think things are turning around in regards to that. I've been sweating a TON more for some reason lately, not sure why, but by the end of my first exercise, I could wring my shirt out and probably fill a glass.

4 sets squats (225lbsx10)
resisted leg curls
occlusive leg extensions 4 sets of 15
weighted crunches (total of 170)
weighted leg lifts

tattoopierced1

Sleep is starting to get much better finally, so it is looking up! Yesterdays training went well, had lots of energy, felt pretty strong. Aggression after taking this stuff is very noticeable for me.

Sleep: getting much better as time progresses
Motivation: slightly more motivated due to increase in aggression
Mood/Aggression: very noticeable increase in aggression at this point
Joints: same
Strength: average
Quality of Training: slightly increased due to aggression
Pump and Vascularity: same
Muscle Hardness/Density: same
Body Composition and Look: same
Appetite: same
Overall Sense of Feeling: slightly better than average, alpha feeling like.

Back and triceps yesterday, redeemed my weak day last week and pulled 500lbs easy again. Didnt go above that because I didnt want to mess my back up before next week's deadlift extravaganza.. Here's what the workout looked like:

Deads: 135(warm up reps), 225(warm up reps), 315(warm up reps), 405x6, 500x1
Rack Deads from lowest pin: 455lbs x 4, 405lbs x 8
Hammer strength low row: 4 plates per side 4 sets of 10
Lat pulldown: 7 sets of 12, 180lbs
Decline Skull Crushers: 90lbs 4 sets of 10
Overhead Rope Extension: 180lbs 3 sets of 10
straight bar pushdown: 7 sets 12 120lbs

tattoopierced1

Yesterday was an off day, but aggression was way up. I felt pretty good all day, and slept very well last night. Finally! Tonight is a hodge podge of parts in the gym, shoulders, abs, calves. Noticed a slight increase in hunger yesterday too, we'll see if that continues throughout or is just an anomaly. Been keeping an eye on the joints, and it seems they feel a bit better, but when I go to lift heavy, they "crunch" which is weird. I will continue to keep an eye on this.

tattoopierced1

Shoulders, abs, calves yesterday. Workout went great. Really put focus on the mid delt during shoulders. Things are really starting to change for me while using HGHUP. I feel more aggressive as the days progress, a def. alpha male type feeling throughout the day. For the first time yesterday, my muscle bellies feel "full" throughout the day.

Sleep: again, starting to really get better, more restful sleep.
Mental Alertness/Focus: slightly increased
Motivation: slightly increased due to aggression being up
Mood/Aggression: better overall mood, very aggressive
Joints: slightly better than normal
Strength: same, havent noticed much in terms of strength gains outside of normal progression
Quality of Training: very good, feel very aggressive in the gym
Pump and Vascularity: pretty much the same, however Pump can be felt as muscle bellies feel full throughout the day.
Muscle Hardness/Density: density feels up throughout the day
Body Composition and Look: mid section is starting to lean up a tad more
Appetite: starting to hit a stride, I am finding myself hungry often
Overall Sense of Feeling: great, very alpha male

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Shoulders, abs, calves yesterday. Workout went great. Really put focus on the mid delt during shoulders. Things are really starting to change for me while using HGHUP. I feel more aggressive as the days progress, a def. alpha male type feeling throughout the day. For the first time yesterday, my muscle bellies feel "full" throughout the day.

Sleep: again, starting to really get better, more restful sleep.
Mental Alertness/Focus: slightly increased
Motivation: slightly increased due to aggression being up
Mood/Aggression: better overall mood, very aggressive
Strength: same, havent noticed much in terms of strength gains outside of normal progression
Quality of Training: very good, feel very aggressive in the gym
Pump and Vascularity: pretty much the same, however Pump can be felt as muscle bellies feel full throughout the day.
Muscle Hardness/Density: density feels up throughout the day
Body Composition and Look: mid section is starting to lean up a tad more
Appetite: starting to hit a stride, I am finding myself hungry often
Overall Sense of Feeling: great, very alpha male
I have noticed a common denominator with most of the logs- the product seems to kick in somewhere between the 5th and the 9th day- and seems to correspond with increased hunger.....

tattoopierced1

Had a good chest and biceps workout on Friday, felt a great pump. Rested over the weekend and feel ready to go for this week... Big big week for me this week, more to come on that later.

Sleep was really good, and I feel extremely replenished and relaxed today, def. ready to hit the gym. Hunger was through the roof over the weekend, but I controlled the cravings and didnt let in to eating extra. Hitting legs and abs today at the gym. Will update weight later in the day.

tattoopierced1

Weight update: 235.8lbs

Starting Thursday, I am going to greatly increase my caloric intake as I will be done cutting/recomp and I really want to stay in the 240's at the bodyfat I'm at now and begin another bulk. Just a few more days to go, and HGHUP appears to be leaning me up very nicely while keeping my strength higher than a normal cut would have done to my strength.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Weight update: 235.8lbs

Starting Thursday, I am going to greatly increase my caloric intake as I will be done cutting/recomp and I really want to stay in the 240's at the bodyfat I'm at now and begin another bulk. Just a few more days to go, and HGHUP appears to be leaning me up very nicely while keeping my strength higher than a normal cut would have done to my strength.
Sounds good...This is positive feedback :)

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

tattoopierced1

Legs was very productive yesterday, I'm pretty sore today from all the squats, lunges and leg curls.

Sleep: gets better by the day
Motivation: increased due to increased aggression
Mood/Aggression: very high
Strength: staying around the same, but this is a good thing while on a cut/recomp...numbers for certain lifts have gone slightly up, but are overall the same
Quality of Training: very good
Pump and Vascularity: slightly increased
Muscle Hardness/Density: muscles feel fuller throughout the day
Body Composition and Look: stomach and sides are really starting to lean up
Appetite: high as always... seems about 10 minutes after eating, I'm hungry again
Overall Sense of Feeling: good

tattoopierced1

Hitting up chest and triceps today at the gym.. been kinda tired today but I'm sure that will all change once I get some blood pumping in the gym.

tattoopierced1

Yesterday was a great workout. I dont know if I pulled something in my groin area, or if it is just really sore from doing so many sets of abs the other day, but it kinda has me freaked out as I plan on trying to break a PR on Friday with the deadlift... Today is an off day, so hopefully between today and tomorrow it will feel better.

Sleep: good, dont see it getting any better than what it is right now, it has been consistently good the past few days.
Strength: staying around the same, but this is a good thing while on a cut/recomp...numbers for certain lifts have gone slightly up, but are overall the same
Pump and Vascularity: slightly increased, veins are starting to come out in my shoulder/chest area during yesterdays workout
Body Composition and Look: stomach and sides are really starting to lean up
Appetite: high

today i start my increase in carbs slowly and will continue into tomorrow. Friday will be an "eat as many carbs as you can day" in order to fill out for wedding pictures for Saturday. I've leaned up quite nicely and even though I have just a very slim layer of fat left around the mid section (i can barely pinch it now), I am going to go ahead and up the carbs so my muscles can start filling back out. Watch for new pictures next week of Friday's workout, should be a fun day.. will have Layne Norton in with all of my groomsmen to kill back and biceps.. good times.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Glad to know you have leaned up nicely as well as sleep improving!

tattoopierced1

So I had a little cheat meal last night and hopped on the scale this morning.. 240lbs.. boy does my body love the carbs.. I feel super dense and super tight today and it feels great. I felt like a million dollars today, and although I'm a little tired, I feel fantastic..

Big carb load tonight, and all day tomorrow. Hitting up shoulders today,a nd then back and biceps tomorrow where I try and break my deadlift PR and go for 550lbs the day before my wedding. Gonna be a fun day tomorrow with all my groomsmen rocking out to some death metal and lifting some iron. I wish everyday was like that.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hope that you had an AWESOME time at your wedding, Mark! I wish you all the best in starting a new chapter of your journey; may you and your wife have a long, blessed, and extremely fruitful life together!

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

tattoopierced1

Sleep: great
Strength: staying around the same
Body Composition and Look: still looking lean

I finally feel rested from the weekend, had a good sleep last night, and yesterday was a great training day for Chest/Bi's. Upped the volume quite a bit from the normal and I was looking extremely full and pumped by the end of the workout. I almost couldnt fit my arms into the sleeves of my shirt I had such a pump going on.

tattoopierced1

yesterday was an off day, so nothing to report workout wise, but I was TIRED.. i crashed out about 8pm and woke back up to watch TUF at 9pm. I had a hard time staying awake to even watch that. Today is quads and hamstrings.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established

I finally feel rested from the weekend, had a good sleep last night, and yesterday was a great training day for Chest/Bi's. Upped the volume quite a bit from the normal and I was looking extremely full and pumped by the end of the workout. I almost couldnt fit my arms into the sleeves of my shirt I had such a pump going on.
Sounds like you had a great workout. Awesome to hear man. :thumbsup:

-Sean-

Team APPNUT

tattoopierced1

Motivation: leveled off
Mood/Aggression: leveled off
Joints: good

worked quads and hamstrings yesterday, it was an extremely brutal workout, but I feel good today. Things seem to have leveled off for me in terms of aggression, but I am still progressing and feeling good. I am rounding out toward the end of my HGHUP run and will post pictures with the last 2-3 days of the run to show the difference.

tattoopierced1

Wed. is my last day of HGHUP so I will hopefully get a picture up after tonights workout. I've been hungry as a mofo over the weekend. Just polished off a McD's double cheeseburger and 2 McChicken sandwiches and I dont feel like I ate a thing (good for bulking, bad for my wallet). I weighed in over the weekend at 232lbs but look very filled out. I feel I look much better now than I did at 250lbs, but its time to climb that ladder back up and fill out even more.

I've really been enjoying this product thus far, the sleep is great, the hunger increases are that of some illegal substances, and although the aggression has peaked to where it feels normal now, you do get a great sense of "alpha male" with this product. Kudos goes out to AppNut for coming out with this product. Again, I'll try and get pictures up tomorrow at some point and do a final review on Wed. Chest and Biceps tonight.. occlusive style.

tattoopierced1

Here is the latest pic from the end of my HGHUP run.. pretty good results if you ask me from comparing the first and last picture.

Attachments

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here is the latest pic from the end of my HGHUP run.. pretty good results if you ask me from comparing the first and last picture.
Looks like you have more definition in shoulders and traps, Mark.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

tattoopierced1

Final review:

First off I would like to thank all of the reps at APPNUT that gave me the opportunity to log HGHUP. It has proved to be a very nice supplement, that does what it says. The main noticeable things with HGHUP in my experience was the sleep and hunger effects. It did take me a while to notice the sleep effects, days longer than the rest of the loggers, but once it kicked in, the noticeable effects were full on. Hunger was also increased significantly, so this would be a perfect addition to any bulking phase. Aggression was up during this run as well which helped things out in the gym, providing me with more focus and determination to get through pounding out the weights. The pumps were very good while on HGHUP and honestly the only things I didnt notice that we were supposed to watch out for during the logs were an increase/decrease in libido, and better skin. My libido never changed (which is good), and my skin stayed the same, again, both not things I look for in a supplement geared toward adding more muscle to my frame so neither were a big deal to me as long as things in the libido department didnt go down.

Overall I give HGHUP a 8/10 score. It worked as stated dose wise, and although things took a bit to kick in, I would love to give it a go at 6+ caps per day for the over 200lb crowd to see what it can do. The before/after pictures show the changes, so you be the judge.