Delta Force Is Moving In Your State ~Anadraulic State~ (LG Sponsored)

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'd like to start off by thanking LG for a second opportunity to log this exciting product now in its reformulated flavor.
From my previous experience with Anadraulic State flavor was not an issue once I dialed in a good mixing formula that pleased my taste buds, this time around however it will be using Anadraulic State to feel its effects during my PCT from my m-drol cycle thats just ending.
My diet will remain clean while maintaining around 3k calories daily, my primary objective during this run will be to keep my strength gains from my cycle. Its time to get this show started! :cheers:

Training will be as follows:
Chest/Tris
Back/Biceps
Legs/Calves
rest
repeat

During this log I will be reporting on the following effects!
Taste:
Pumps:
Energy:
Mixability:
Recovery:
Focus:

Product Write up!!!

~Anadraulic State~
4 NEW TECHNOLOGIES

SERM - Blocks Estrogen
ANTI-AROMATASE - Boosts Testosterone
pSARM - Anabolic Complex
RECEPTOR - Increased Response

This revolutionary new product is unlike anything you have ever experienced. It puts your body in the perfect state to accomplish muscle growth, a state we call The Anadraulic State. You may experience explosive pumps, skyrocketting hormone levels, vastly increased nutrient absorption and utilization which will turn your body into a muscle building machine!

Anadraulic State is the first pre-workout product made exclusively to build the key androgenic compounds needed for extreme muscle growth. Its powerful 4 stage release technology increases the key factors in a man's endocrine system that cause muscle growth and cellular expression. Based on years of scientific research, this product combines our Receptor technology with the active pSARM's and anti-estrogens found in our other popular products, along with a new type of creatine to give you the most complete formula for increasing muscle growth.

PHASE 1: Receptor technology increases the sensitivity of each cell and increases the androgen receptor response, causing every molecule of testosterone to be more biologically active; this gives you an increased response to the androgens that are produced during your workout and carries that increased response throughout the day.

PHASE 2: Using our popular pSARM technology, we add in co-factors that can act as phyto-testosterone analogs to give your body additional testosterone-like molecules to increase the anabolic effect in each muscle cell. To quote one published study “Osthol could increase androgen, gonadotropin and nitric oxide synthase (NOS) activity. It suggested that osthol had androgen-like effect and gonadotropin-like effect”. This amazing pSARM adds significantly more androgenic hormones to each muscle cell and stacks right on top of the increased Testosterone production.

PHASE 3: Using the natural SERM's from our popular Formadrol product, we reduce the effects of estrogen, thus increasing your natural Testosterone production and increasing the anabolic environment in your body. Phase 3 knocks out estrogen in your cells, which could otherwise make you fat and soft like a little girl.

PHASE 4: Anti-estrogens boost testosterone to the highest possible human levels (over 1200ng/dl). Anadraulic State has the strongest natural Aromatase inhibitor on the market, which will increase the free form testosterone in the blood and make more testosterone available for muscle building. The beauty of this is testosterone boosting effect is that it lasts for as long as you take Anadraulic State, keeping blood levels of testosterone elevated for up to 8 weeks without any negative impact.

The unique testosterone amplifying effects of Anadraulic State rival even the strongest cycles without any of the negative side effects. The addition of pSARM plus Receptor plus Anti-Estrogens boosts total androgenic levels to those never seen before.

Directions: On training days, take 1-2 scoops with a 8-12 ounces of cold water or juice 30-40 minutes prior to training on an empty stomach. On non-workout days take 1 scoop with 8-12 ounces of water. For best results, avoid consuming a meal or protein shake for one hour after taking this product.

Kevin R

Awards
  • Established
Yeaahhh buddy! Sub'd for sure. Glad you got yours up.

Made me realize I forgot to reserve a spot for final review, haha. Oh well, I'll put it in my first post.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
haha... its an old trick to get more posts in... j/k

I'm sure you got room for yours

oh, and glad to have you along :thumbsup:

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lets do this again! In for sure. Now they improve it ;) pshh

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Glad to have you along Joe, the last time we did this it was the most fun I had logging... I have a good feeling telling me it will happen again!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to have you along Joe, the last time we did this it was the most fun I had logging... I have a good feeling telling me it will happen again!
yeah i know it was probably the best log ive done haha. It was fun. this one will be too!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^Hahaha^^ man get you a drink of AS!, dying to here how bad ass this new flavor is!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I forgot this minor detail... I should get my tub tomorrow with one contingency... my co-worker grabbed my package last friday but forgot to give it to me when we met, (I was not in the office that day) tomorrow she my be working from the other office in this case I will try to hook up with her after work or postpone by one day.... bahh, my taste buds are craving AS any moment now!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I forgot this minor detail... I should get my tub tomorrow with one contingency... my co-worker grabbed my package last friday but forgot to give it to me when we met, (I was not in the office that day) tomorrow she my be working from the other office in this case I will try to hook up with her after work or postpone by one day.... bahh, my taste buds are craving AS any moment now!
No way Jose! better get on the phone and call her! :lol:, we'll be waiting for you:)

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
haha... I'm working on that... I was thinking to get a hold of AS sooner by having her bringing it to me on friday but we both completely forgot :chairshot:
I think I'l catch up with her after work if our schedules allow, its a busy week coming though

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
she grabbed your package? :0

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
the good news is the eagle has landed! I just got home and need to attend a few things first thought

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Anadrolic State First Impression

I got my tub tonight from my co-worker and tomorrow will mark the official start of my PCT and my Anadrolic State run, from my first impressions I'm really looking forward to this! Since I've tried AS before and now I'm running it in my PCT I will be running this at 2 scoops once my tolerance builds up

Packaging:
The first thing I notice is that the tub comes air tight, I really liked this b/c it keeps the content fresh for longer. Once I open the cover I could hear air leaking in like it it was my lung waiting for air. When comparing the label with the older tub profile contents are the same and some minor font formats are added, this layout looks cleaner than the previous one and I specially like the MADE IN USA text to the right of the 4 phases graphics, nice touch :fin02:
The powder is very fine just like flour but its very dry powder it sure looks like it will mix well. Oh, I had to search for my scoop though :saroll:

Smell:
I do sense a cinnamon smell but its not so strong, I can tell theres some sweet content in this tub... it smells like candy! this is a major improvement from the older formula, I really want to take a scoop and mix it to try but I must resist the temptation :zx11pissed:

Taste:
I licked my finger and dipped in the tub to get a taste of Anadrolic State and it sure is sweet, I can really taste the fruit punch flavor and it lasted a long time, I also got that numb felling as I did in the previous formula.

Tomorrow is my first real taste test, I will be mixing 1 scoop in 8oz of water then mixing it with a spoon instead of shaking my bottle, this is important b/c it will eliminate the foam and AS tends to make.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I haven't missed anything yet. YEAH!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I've been waiting on you bro... I even made up all these excuses about my co-worker holding onto my AS package so you could get here on time :fing02:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Bahaha! I knew I lucked out...:lol:
I seldom get that lucky, I still have not found the scoop but again I'm not looking for it, I'm sure its in there and if not I got so many spares :D
but I can see why the scoop is not visible right away the powder is very fine, that will help wit mixability though

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tomorrow is my first real taste test, I will be mixing 1 scoop in 8oz of water then mixing it with a spoon instead of shaking my bottle, this is important b/c it will eliminate the foam and AS tends to make.

[/CENTER]
Hope it mixes well. I found that with Anadraulic State and now Postal, if you let it set a couple of minutes the clumps disappear completely.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
how come others get how chicks posted on their logs and I get hands and fish?

hehe... j/k

the fish looks kewl... did you catch all of it by yourself?

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Hope it mixes well. I found that with Anadraulic State and now Postal, if you let it set a couple of minutes the clumps disappear completely.
I never got any clumps on mine, just foam and lots of it when I would shake my bottle, and the foam did not go down well... I even recommend that LG ad a note on the label recommending not to shake your bottle just like BSN does with N-Xplode

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Anadrolic State First Impression

Alright, today was the first day running the new Anadrolic State

Taste:
This is definitely an improvement from previous formula, it has a sweet after taste once you drink this which I like :fin02:

Mixability:
Mixability was good, I mixed Anadrolic State in a 8oz cup of water and as I mentioned before I like to mix it with a spoon instead of shaking the cup, one thing different I noticed is that the drink color is not red, as I recall previous formula had a red color inline with fruit punch.

Effects:
I dont know if this is related to Anadrolic State but I made to the gym at my usual time 5am and did my usual warm up for 5min then I proceeded to do my back workout, workout was intense and well focus but before I could start my biceps workout I had an upset stomach that just made me crash, all energy and focus was gone, I really felt I had no motivation at that point, I ended up going back home and laying down in bed for an hour to recover. This has only happen a couple of times before like this, and it doesn't help the fact that I had little sleep the night before and I'm going through lots of stress right now work related(I'll elaborate on this a bit later as I feel it will only get worst from here), plus I ended my mdrol cycle yesterday.... anyhow lots of things happening at once and I cant put my finger on the actual cause... I will take the next 2 days off to recover physically but will continue taking AS to ensure thats not the cause for todays incident.

Anyhow, needless to say todays training was not a memorable one so i did not track my lifts, we'll see what the next session will bring

Kevin R

Awards
  • Established
Sorry about the ill effects bro. Hope it isn't the same thing I have been feeling -- although mine hasn't really been stomach related, more just an odd feeling. Could have a lot to do with coming off M-Drol as well...

I feel you on the stress levels. Hope all is well.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
awesome time to get the ball rolling!!!! WOOP WOOP!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Hope you feel better DF

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
FINALLY... FINALLY this week is over.... for the ppl following this log along my apologies for turning out MIA in the past few days.
My week did not start so well, at work my company division is being sold to another out of the state company so there was layoff last week and although I was one of the few lucky ones that got to stay I'm not completely out of the woods yet since they require to do a background check and a drug test, from my team of 4 I am the only one remaining to carry on with the load... needless to say my stress levels are through the roof.

When I got my anadrolic state earlier this week I first dose it on Tuesday morning mixing it with 8oz of water and the effects were overwhelming that day that I ended up leaving the gym early not feeling well. The following day was my day off I dose it while at work mixing it again with 8oz of water and again could not handle the effect and the feeling it left on my stomach, overall I'll say that the taste and smell of the new AS formula is an improvement but I think the color should be more red to resemble fruit punch and the taste should be sweeten more b/c it still has some cinnamon smell and flavor.

I have communicated these effects with LG33 and Eric. Due to my new very hectic work schedule even my training days will be limited going forward in order for me to focus more on work, since I have to stop logging this product I will be willing to send this tub back to LG or another tester that would like to step up and carry on with the right effort to give this product justice. My apologies to LG for this outcome, I dont want to come across as taking advantage of the generosity of LG so what ever they want me to do with this tub I will do it.

cheers,
DF

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Do what you gotta do DF.

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
Whats up brother, been gone for awhile. I subbed for sure buddy!!:cheers:

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Whats up brother, been gone for awhile. I subbed for sure buddy!!:cheers:
how you doing bro? well, this log has officially ended last week, i finally made back to the gym this morning for the first time i a week and had sometime to put my thoughts together for my final review which should come shortly, cheers

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
already done with the AS???

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
already done with the AS???
hey Joe, the timing for this log could have not been worst... on day the package arrived there were layoffs and my company was sold, I'm dealing with lots of uncertainty right now and inherited a boat load of work, so basically I'm doing 10-12 hour days plus 2hrs of commuting, my training and gym time is on hold till I can better manage my time or the little time I have left.

With all this going on right now I knew right away I could not commit enough time to this log to make a good effort, so I stopped early on with a full tub left.

I offered to return that tub as a display gratitude and show that I'm not trying to gain anything out of this situation but did not get a response then in talking with some members here I found an ideal candidate that is willing to run my AS and log it, I will announce who that is once I deliver the tub to him next week.

cheers,

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey Joe, the timing for this log could have not been worst... on day the package arrived there were layoffs and my company was sold, I'm dealing with lots of uncertainty right now and inherited a boat load of work, so basically I'm doing 10-12 hour days plus 2hrs of commuting, my training and gym time is on hold till I can better manage my time or the little time I have left.

With all this going on right now I knew right away I could not commit enough time to this log to make a good effort, so I stopped early on with a full tub left.

I offered to return that tub as a display gratitude and show that I'm not trying to gain anything out of this situation but did not get a response then in talking with some members here I found an ideal candidate that is willing to run my AS and log it, I will announce who that is once I deliver the tub to him next week.

cheers,
stuff happens Ed, I am sure someone would love the opportunity to log it! Sorry to hear about your uncertainties. Ill pray for you my friend. best of luck and let me know how things go