PumpkinZombie loses fat w/Liposolv. - AnabolicMinds.com

PumpkinZombie loses fat w/Liposolv.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    PumpkinZombie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  130 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    73

    Reputation

    PumpkinZombie loses fat w/Liposolv.


    I was chosen through an application to run Liposolv by Better Body Sports.
    Its their new topical fat loss product.

    I have only used oral fat loss products so far, with moderate results. What drew me to this was i would like some more focused fat loss in the ab, thigh(hamstring) and calves area.

    Im going start with 3 pumps on the abs and 2 on each calf, then the second dose per day will be 6 pumps(3 each leg) on the hamstring area.

    My diet is mostly protein and low to moderate carbs depending on energy levels. Carbs usually end around 8pm.

    I will try to update my exercise program about 3 times a week i usually only go 3 anyway. If i do a 4th i will add it.

    The only other supp. i use right now is protien, Omega-3, Daily vit.

    Tomorrow my weight update and then a WO split to shortly follow.

  2. Professional Member
    MentalTwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,516
    Rep Power
    2355

    Reputation

    Glad to see you got this and hope it goes well for you. I will get to SEE the results as they happen.
  3. Professional Member
    MentalTwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,516
    Rep Power
    2355

    Reputation

    We weighed in today and she came to 128lbs. She had a personal matter to attend to tonight but will be updating still and have no problem doing the log.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    PumpkinZombie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  130 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    73

    Reputation

    Today is going to be a light day due to the fact that i got my Menstrual Cycle. I cant push to hard becuase the first day or so when I get it and work out I get light headed. I still wanted to do a little so I worked out at home.

    Dosed three sprays on my abs. Then I waited 45 minutes.
    Started out with 15 minutes of cardio.
    DB front raises 7 lbs 15,15,15,12
    DB side raises 7 lbs 12,10,10,10
    Overhead BB Press 15 at 26lbs 12 at 30lbs 10 at 30lbs and 8 at 30lbs
    Upright BB row 30lbs 12,12,10,10

    well see how tomorrow goes
  5. Professional Member
    MentalTwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,516
    Rep Power
    2355

    Reputation

    BUMP! Im guessing most of the Liposolv logs arent to popular cause not alot of people trust the spot reduction products.

    Glad to see you made somethign happen, even something simple.
  6. New Member
    PumpkinZombie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  130 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    73

    Reputation

    6:15
    Bowl of cereal w/skim milk
    1 cup of coffee
    1 daily vitamin 2 omega-3 softgels

    6:30
    Dosed 3 sprays each hamstring

    8:45
    Almonds

    11:40
    6" Chicken Teriyaki sub on wheat w/chedder cheese, and spinach
    2oz Funyuns
    1 can sprite zero

    2:45
    Power bar (chocolate)

    5:15
    Shake


    GYM
    Back/Bis


    20 mins cardio

    Cable Pull down 70lbs x
    15,12,12,10

    Machine Lat Row 100lbs x
    10,8,8,6

    Cable Row 70lbs x
    15,12,12,12

    DB Row 20 lbs x
    12,10,10,8

    Alternating DB curl 15lbs x
    12,10,8,8

    DB Hammer Curl 15lbs x
    7,6,6

    8:15
    Other half of foot long sub
    5 pieces of Tyson Chicken chunks
    2 Omega-3 softgels

    8:50
    Dosed 3 sprays on abs
    2 each calf
  7. Elite Member
    Tomahawk88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    9,005
    Rep Power
    629265

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I will sub. Good luck on your 1st log.
  8. Better Body Sports
    ripnlean's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    145
    Rep Power
    133

    Reputation

    Subbed, log looking good!
  9. Better Body Sports Rep
    0verc0m3's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    163
    Rep Power
    146

    Reputation

    In for this. Almost missed it

    WHEW!
  10. New Member
    PumpkinZombie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  130 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    73

    Reputation

    Thanks!!
  11. New Member
    PumpkinZombie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  130 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    73

    Reputation

    Wednesday


    10:30
    3 sprays each hamstring

    11:00
    1 scrabbled egg, 1 whole grain english muffin,
    glass of skim milk, Daily Vitamin, 2 omega-3 softgels

    GYM

    20 mins cardio
    Chest/Tris

    Machine Incline Press 40lbs x
    12,10,10,10

    BB Bench Press
    50lbs x 10, 55lbs x 8,7, 50lbs x 10

    Incline BB Bench Press
    45lbs x 10, 50lbs x 8,8, 45lbs x 8

    Machine Flys
    50lbs x 10,9 40lbs x 10,10

    DB Overhead extension 25lbs x
    12,10,10,12

    Cable Rope Pressdown 15lbs x
    12,10,10,10

    Cable stright bar push down 25lbs x
    12,10,10,10

    Cable single arm reverse curl 5lbs x
    12,10,10,10

    Machine seated dip
    70lbs x 10,10,8 60lbs x 10


    3:30 shake

    6:00 Turkey sausage on wheat roll, can of diet dr. pepper

    8:00 Glass if milk, 2 Omega-3 softgels

    8:15 3 sprays abs, 2 each calf
  12. Professional Member
    MentalTwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,516
    Rep Power
    2355

    Reputation

    Looks good again! We might bump yours cals/intake some. Also, we'll look at weight for you this weekend(lifting) and reps.
  13. New Member
    PumpkinZombie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  130 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    73

    Reputation

    Early this morning I used three sprays on each hamstring and a hour or so later they started to feel sore, like I had worked them out the day before. I was just curious if this happened to anyone else. Today is suppose to be leg day too.
  14. Better Body Sports Rep
    0verc0m3's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    163
    Rep Power
    146

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by PumpkinZombie View Post
    Early this morning I used three sprays on each hamstring and a hour or so later they started to feel sore, like I had worked them out the day before. I was just curious if this happened to anyone else. Today is suppose to be leg day too.
    I got the PM regarding this, and I'm curious as to what the cause could be.
    I'll do a little research on it, but I don't see why this would be the case.

    I hope leg day goes well for you, and that the soreness doesn't affect it.
  15. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,789
    Rep Power
    10751416

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by PumpkinZombie View Post
    Early this morning I used three sprays on each hamstring and a hour or so later they started to feel sore, like I had worked them out the day before. I was just curious if this happened to anyone else. Today is suppose to be leg day too.
    are you applying to hamstrings and calves both on same day? btw subbed, i like to see new people get a shot at logging products-
  16. Professional Member
    MentalTwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,516
    Rep Power
    2355

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    are you applying to hamstrings and calves both on same day? btw subbed, i like to see new people get a shot at logging products-
    Im her BF so ill respond, she should be updating tonight. Its calfs and abs at one time. then later in the evening hams.
  17. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,789
    Rep Power
    10751416

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    Im her BF so ill respond, she should be updating tonight. Its calfs and abs at one time. then later in the evening hams.
    if she is having pain in hamstrings might be a good idea not to apply to hams and calfs on same day. at least until she gets more used to the product-just an idea. that's cool that you have your girl working out and logging, good for you, and her, lol.
  18. Professional Member
    MentalTwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,516
    Rep Power
    2355

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    if she is having pain in hamstrings might be a good idea not to apply to hams and calfs on same day. at least until she gets more used to the product-just an idea. that's cool that you have your girl working out and logging, good for you, and her, lol.
    Yea we just talked. The new plan is to skip hams for a few days, shift that dose to arms/tris. So it'll be stomach/calf in the morn and arms at night.

    She said her calfs are not bothering her. Also, redefined the pain as more of a tightness, like it needs to be stretched not so much a beaten achey feel i guess.

    So we'll see how it goes and she just said she'll be updatign soon.(on the phone)
  19. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,789
    Rep Power
    10751416

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    Yea we just talked. The new plan is to skip hams for a few days, shift that dose to arms/tris. So it'll be stomach/calf in the morn and arms at night.

    She said her calfs are not bothering her. Also, redefined the pain as more of a tightness, like it needs to be stretched not so much a beaten achey feel i guess.

    So we'll see how it goes and she just said she'll be updatign soon.(on the phone)
    damn, tightness might just be a sign it's working.
  20. New Member
    PumpkinZombie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  130 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    73

    Reputation

    Thursday


    5:15
    Bowl of cereal, cup of coffee, Vitamin, 2 Omega-3 softgels

    5:30
    3 sprays each hamstring

    9:00
    Almonds

    11:45
    Chicken Wrap, 1 cup of broccoli, can of sprite zero

    5:00
    Mulitgrain tortilla chips and salsa, shake

    Legs felt to sore so I didnt do them. Instead I did 30mins cardio and abs


    Torso rotation machine 50lbs x
    20,20,20,20

    Hanging knee raises
    12,12,10,10

    Crunch machine
    50lbsx 15,10, 60lbs x 15,15

    I also did one other exercise but i dont know what it is called.

    8:15
    Tilapia and fruit

    9:45
    3 sprays abs, 2 each calf
  21. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,789
    Rep Power
    10751416

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    cottage cheese and tuna are your friends. ask twitch about a good protein. you are going a long time between meals.
  22. Professional Member
    MentalTwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,516
    Rep Power
    2355

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    cottage cheese and tuna are your friends. ask twitch about a good protein. you are going a long time between meals.
    This is true and we are trying to address it. It the work schedule gettin intthe way a bit. We are tryin to keep it every 2-3 hours. This weekend we will try to figure out ways to get more cals in.
    I was a little worried when i say how low it was yesterday.
  23. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,789
    Rep Power
    10751416

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    This is true and we are trying to address it. It the work schedule gettin intthe way a bit. We are tryin to keep it every 2-3 hours. This weekend we will try to figure out ways to get more cals in.
    I was a little worried when i say how low it was yesterday.
    hey, check out golden finish as a meal replacement or in between. it has become my favorite, gotta love the fruit extracts included-gives a nice boost of energy. educate that girl that starving yourself aint the way to go.
  24. Professional Member
    MentalTwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,516
    Rep Power
    2355

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    hey, check out golden finish as a meal replacement or in between. it has become my favorite, gotta love the fruit extracts included-gives a nice boost of energy. educate that girl that starving yourself aint the way to go.
    Oh she knows. I tell her alot. She is in moderate shape so i think a little extra low cal is ok for a short period. BUT i do know we need to work on more frequency. Maybe ill take a look at it. Right now her shakes are ATW Whey Complex. I am just worried about to much shakes cause if im correct she only has one kidney...she can verify.

    I was suprised she was able to make it to the gym and function on that low of cals/carbs. I know she gives it her all though. Im taking her through a leaning/ripped routine for this log then we will be working on a maintain phase, then a strength phase.

    Its alot of work but she knows she can do it and i know she can.
  25. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,789
    Rep Power
    10751416

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    Oh she knows. I tell her alot. She is in moderate shape so i think a little extra low cal is ok for a short period. BUT i do know we need to work on more frequency. Maybe ill take a look at it. Right now her shakes are ATW Whey Complex. I am just worried about to much shakes cause if im correct she only has one kidney...she can verify.

    I was suprised she was able to make it to the gym and function on that low of cals/carbs. I know she gives it her all though. Im taking her through a leaning/ripped routine for this log then we will be working on a maintain phase, then a strength phase.

    Its alot of work but she knows she can do it and i know she can.
    thats a good catch on your part, most people are unaware that heavy protein consumption is hard on the kidney[s].
  26. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,413
    Rep Power
    700735

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    thats a good catch on your part, most people are unaware that heavy protein consumption is hard on the kidney[s].
    If the toilet foams when you piss, it is time to cut back on the protein.
    The Historic PES Legend
  27. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,789
    Rep Power
    10751416

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    If the toilet foams when you piss, it is time to cut back on the protein.
    DA, is in the house. good looking out.
  28. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,413
    Rep Power
    700735

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    DA, is in the house. good looking out.
    Yeah.. I had the same issue before... drinking way to much whey... that foaming toilet bowl means your kidneys are stressing from the extreme amount of protein.
    The Historic PES Legend
  29. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,789
    Rep Power
    10751416

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Yeah.. I had the same issue before... drinking way to much whey... that foaming toilet bowl means your kidneys are stressing from the extreme amount of protein.
    i found out the hard way too, and this girl only has 1 kidney!!!!
  30. Professional Member
    MentalTwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,516
    Rep Power
    2355

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Yeah.. I had the same issue before... drinking way to much whey... that foaming toilet bowl means your kidneys are stressing from the extreme amount of protein.
    thanks, i never knew that either. Im sure she'll see that and watch for it.
    I like whole food better also so more a of a routine has to develop.
  31. Elite Member
    Tomahawk88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    9,005
    Rep Power
    629265

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Of course after I see this my piss looks like an extremely nasty mountain dew float
  32. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,789
    Rep Power
    10751416

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Of course after I see this my piss looks like an extremely nasty mountain dew float
    could have gone all day without hearing that,lol. but thanks for sharing.
  33. Elite Member
    Tomahawk88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    9,005
    Rep Power
    629265

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    could have gone all day without hearing that,lol. but thanks for sharing.
    Np man I am a plethora of TMI.
  34. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,789
    Rep Power
    10751416

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Np man I am a plethora of TMI.
    plethora- that's not contagious is it, lol.
  35. Elite Member
    Tomahawk88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    9,005
    Rep Power
    629265

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    plethora- that's not contagious is it, lol.
    Have to mix up the vocab a little bit. Can't always say a lot or shat ton.
  36. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,413
    Rep Power
    700735

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Here you go... since I know some people are rightfully skeptical about information people pass here

    Mayo Clinic: http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/foamy-urine/AN01702

    Question
    Foamy urine: What does it mean?
    What does it mean when you have foamy urine? Should I be concerned if it doesn't go away after a few days?
    Answer
    from Erik Castle, M.D.

    Passing foamy urine now and then is normal. It may just mean that you urinated rapidly, perhaps with more concentrated urine — as sometimes happens when you're mildly dehydrated.

    Persistently foamy urine that becomes more noticeable over time is something to see your doctor about, though. It can be a sign of protein in your urine (proteinuria), which requires further evaluation. Large amounts of protein in urine may indicate a serious kidney problem.

    If your urine seems unusually foamy most of the time, make an appointment with your doctor to find out why. Your doctor may recommend urinalysis, which can detect protein in urine. If your urine does contain protein, you may need further tests to determine the cause.
    The Historic PES Legend
  37. Board Sponsor
    GoHardOrGoHme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,347
    Rep Power
    141903

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    A nifty little trick i found is instead of cutting back on your protein is up your water.

    Protein metabolism requires water and will dehydrate you if your not taking in enough water. This puts the stress on the kidneys and with chronic dehydration due to increased protein intake and this can lead to the problems Adams is talking about.

    I try and down around a gallon a day and since then...no more foamy heavily concentrated urine. Even when my protein intakes sky rockets.
  38. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,413
    Rep Power
    700735

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    A nifty little trick i found is instead of cutting back on your protein is up your water.

    Protein metabolism requires water and will dehydrate you if your not taking in enough water. This puts the stress on the kidneys and with chronic dehydration due to increased protein intake and this can lead to the problems Adams is talking about.

    I try and down around a gallon a day and since then...no more foamy heavily concentrated urine. Even when my protein intakes sky rockets.
    That is a great idea if it is only mild dehydration. This does not alleviate stress on the kidneys from excessive protein, instead it only masks it slightly.
    The Historic PES Legend
  39. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,413
    Rep Power
    700735

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Sorry twitch and PZ... I didnt mean to hijack your thread... if anyone wants to discuss the merits of protein and kidneys, lets start a new thread. Looking forward to the results of LipoSolv. I personally cannot bring myself to play with epinephrine like this, but am interested in results it produces.
    The Historic PES Legend
  40. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,789
    Rep Power
    10751416

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    hey pz, it's update time?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. BBS needs Liposolv testers!
    By 0verc0m3 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 10-28-2009, 08:24 PM
  2. liposolv bad for kidneys
    By skull in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 03-06-2006, 10:32 AM
  3. liposolv/ergo
    By skull in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-27-2006, 01:31 PM
  4. Tyson Loses
    By the_destroyer55 in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-06-2004, 02:16 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in