Kevin is Moving...to the (new) Anadraulic State! (sponsored) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 4

Kevin is Moving...to the (new) Anadraulic State! (sponsored)

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
  1. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

im back, log still looking great!

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Pain = growth, and growth = sexy ladies
    Truth! Not complaining at all!

Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    im back, log still looking great!
    Good to have you back mang!
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

Thoughts:
    Hawt damn my legs were sore today. Not too bad though considering the time I took off from working them out. Had a pretty good chest and bi workout today. Great pumps and energy today! Got a ton of sleep last night so felt good.

For the ratings, only one does not indicate a bad product, but simply I felt no additional effects upon my usual self. It is day one, so of course there won't be instant results.

Taste:
    If AS could somehow make this stuff taste good, it would be one of the best supps out. Haha.
    Pumps:
    Had some awesome bicep pumps today. Started to hurt towards the end but I loved every minute of it.
    Energy:
    Good energy today. Got a lot more sleep last night.
    Mixability:
    Still great!
    Recovery:
    Seeing really good recovery aspects now. Working out 4 days a week M-F and not slacking on the lifts either should have me not able to walk. Every workout I am refreshed and ready to go.
    Sides:
    Not too bad of a feeling today. Getting better.
    Focus:
    Not quite as focused today, but there was dude walking around doing the weirdest lifts who looked like he was on heroin. Freaked me the **** out.
    Vascularity:
    Few more here and there I think. Generally the same though.
    Strength:
    Really happy with today's lifts. Curling 50 pound DBs is something I have never done before. Intensity was there and I had a great workout.

Overall, I had a good, intense workout even after putting it all out there on my legs yesterday.

Video of the day:
    This will teach you to be ****y.
    YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.

Always my goal:

•   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

Good lord I feel like I got hit by a bus. Sore as hell all over. Plus, I drank some (a lot) of wine last night at a little get-together and feel like complete ****! Haha
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

Going to be an iffy week for the gym. I have 3 finals tomorrow which is going to suck -- so will probably be up all night and will not be going tomorrow. I will be heading home for winter break on Tuesday so we'll see if my buddy who has some equipment in his basement will let me come over -- only problem is he doesn't have much weight -- should be okay for a bench day though.

Then, I am going to have to scrounge up some money for a gym membership. Maybe I can get the parents to give me an early Christmas present. Hopefully I can get some time in the gym this week though. DO NOT want to take another week off as I was having some good lifts.
  6. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

Log is looking great bro, Congrats on the 50's !, recovery , pumps, and focus seem to be the huge areas for you. You shoul donly have a few serv's left correct? good luck on the test's this week
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

Log is looking great bro, Congrats on the 50's !, recovery , pumps, and focus seem to be the huge areas for you. You shoul donly have a few serv's left correct? good luck on the test's this week
    I will have some extra doses. Not sure how many. I missed some non-WO days at the beginning due to not really being able to handle the taste before I started mixing it with more water per some advice from Rodja. I have been dosing every day for quite some time now and the effects are much more pronounced. My muscles look fuller and harder.
  8. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin R View Post
    I will have some extra doses. Not sure how many. I missed some non-WO days at the beginning due to not really being able to handle the taste before I started mixing it with more water per some advice from Rodja. I have been dosing every day for quite some time now and the effects are much more pronounced. My muscles look fuller and harder.
    sweet, this gives you more time in the gym on this stuff, 30 days on AS will show a big difference in people, that is why I enjoy it...I always use about 15-16oz of water...Never had a problem, now when less water was used it was potent, but its potent stuff i like!
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

sweet, this gives you more time in the gym on this stuff, 30 days on AS will show a big difference in people, that is why I enjoy it...I always use about 15-16oz of water...Never had a problem, now when less water was used it was potent, but its potent stuff i like!
    Yeah, I am generally very impressed. I know most of my log might appear negative just based on the taste to me, but I am seeing really good results. I am going to see if LG will make me a custom batch without cinnamon -- haha.

I am really enjoying logging though. Keeps me motivated. Hopefully I can always log a product until I am swoll, haha.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

Sorry for the lack of updates. I am finished with finals now and home on winter break so I can get some out. I did end up hitting the gym on Monday even though I had so many finals -- so I'll get that update here soon. Need to go get a gym membership for a month tomorrow.

I went out last night with some friends and the place we went was practically a high school reunion since everyone was home on winter break from school. I got a lot of comments on how "big I looked".

Feels good to be done with school. Looking like maybe 5-6 scoops of AS left in the tub so I will get some updates up soon.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

Almost forgot -- HAPPY THANKSGIVING! Time to really get the bulk in today! Haha.

12. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

Ah! I know....I know...it has been awhile. Finished my tub this week but have been really busy with the end of the quarter, Thanksgiving, and deer season!

I will get a final update up this week and a review of some of my last workouts. They were really good and I am very, very pleased with my progress.

I will try and get the review up later tonight after a nice little nap. I am exhausted from sitting in the woods all day staring at trees. Deer: 1 Me: 0
  13. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

look forward to it!
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

Final Thoughts:
    Overall, I really enjoyed this product. First and foremost, I want to thank LG Sciences for selecting me to give the new flavor a try and trusting me to make a log. I hope I pulled through on that aspect. I will outline all of my likes and dislikes in the same format as the rest of the log.

For the ratings, only one does not indicate a bad product, but simply I felt no additional effects upon my usual self. It is day one, so of course there won't be instant results.

Taste:
    This is the main part of the product that kept me from loving it. The taste of the cinnamon extract that is so pungent creates an odd taste. After the initial review, I got little indication of a "fruit punch" flavor and is odd that was the chosen name. It prohibited me from simply gulping it down pre-WO like I would a product with a nice flavor profile. If it the cinnamon flavor is something added by choice, my suggestion would be to remove it.
    Pumps:
    This product gave me pretty noticeable pumps, primarily in my biceps and triceps, but there were some nice back pumps (the good ones) more so than my usual workout without a pre-WO product.
    Energy:
    I would say this product gave me added energy, but not a whole lot. The amount of energy I had day-to-day seemed more based on my own personal sleep patterns and workload. You will not find a boost or kick like you would out of something like Jack3d. This could have been in relation to the amount of time it took me to dose the product based on the taste and sides.
    Mixability:
    Product mixed as one would expect throughout the entire log.
    Recovery:
    Recovery was very good. Now that I have stopped taking Anadraulic State I can see how well it actually did help with my recovery. I was working out at my hardest 4 days a week and never felt drained or that I had to take a day off.
    Sides:
    Although the feelings of sickness subsided towards the end, the fact that they were still there if dosed quickly hindered my ability to see the full product effects, such as the energy. I don't know if this was a direct correlation with me not liking the taste or the strong ingredient profile.
    Focus:
    Focus was one of the awesome sides of AS. When I went to gym to workout, I was very intent on my lifts. I was 100% focused on the task at hand and did not think about things outside of the gym -- allowing me to clear my mind and get some really great workouts in.
    Vascularity:
    Vascularity improved only slightly -- but this is a tough area for me to improve in. I am just not a vascular person. So, any improvement means a lot to me.
    Strength:
    The strength increases I saw on AS were very good. I pretty much got back up to my post H-drol weights with the exception of bench press -- which has not been a focus of my recent workouts. I am very pleased with this, especially from something labeled as merely a pre-WO. Plus, this was a very busy time in my life and I was not making every workout day, so to see strength increases was great!

Some increases on lifts:
    Deadlift:up 20 pounds
    DB Press:up 5 pounds and reps
    Skullcrushers:up 10 pounds
    All back-focused exercises:up 25-45 pounds

Additionally, I saw some decreases in body fat without seeing a decrease in strength of size. I look better overall in the mirror. This is a great product during a clean bulk as it helped me continue to grow in the right areas while cutting some of the fat. Weight dropped slightly as well which goes against the idea of a bulk -- but that is okay as most of it was fat.

Overall, a really good experience. After I got over the initial taste and the feelings of sickness I saw the benefits of the product shine through. If AS could somehow make this a good tasting product I would clear the shelves of it as I am really impressed with the benefits it gave me.

Please let me know if there is anything I missed of if anyone has questions they wish to be answered!

One more goal:

15. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

right on...log was sweet!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.

anadraulic state is one of the best pre-workout drink i have ever used. it did exactly what it said had i was happy with the results, the only thing that stoped me from buying another jug was the taste grosses thing i ever drank. if it didnt work so good i would of never finished it off. So great hope it tase better i would love to get somemore.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by injectedn2me View Post
    anadraulic state is one of the best pre-workout drink i have ever used. it did exactly what it said had i was happy with the results, the only thing that stoped me from buying another jug was the taste grosses thing i ever drank. if it didnt work so good i would of never finished it off. So great hope it tase better i would love to get somemore.
    Thanks for the response.

I feel the exact same way. I am not some ***** who can't drink anything that tastes gross -- but this was just too much for me. If it could somehow actually taste decent so I could chug it down I would fall in love due to the benefits.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anadraulic State GT fruit punch sponsored log
    By enhanced in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-26-2010, 08:00 PM
  2. Replies: 596
    Last Post: 05-06-2010, 01:56 PM
  3. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 11-06-2009, 11:13 AM
  4. Replies: 308
    Last Post: 07-27-2009, 01:25 PM
  5. Replies: 105