Kevin is Moving...to the (new) Anadraulic State! (sponsored)

Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last

1. Sipping on some AS mixed with apple cider while typing a 6 page paper in the library. Did not make it into the gym today. Possibly tomorrow if all goes according to plan -- but maybe not.

I am putting more than 8-10oz. of liquid in now to dilute the flavor more. It really is a strong flavor that hasn't been sitting well with me. Still very apparent in the apple cider -- but more manageable. Got a lot of "sick" feeling when I was sipping it yesterday, so much in fact I didn't even finish it. Today it is going a lot better.

Hope to get back in the gym once life gets out of the way.

PS. Thanks for the booty assistance since they took mine away, haha.

2. AS is strong..It doesnt like to be sipped on and not throw weights around after..good luck on your paper..
    •   

3. [quote=p5sky;2188530]a little booty assistance
    quote]

p5sky, I have followed some of your logs and read up on your posts.(I'm the type that reads and does not post much). As always you have not disappointed me

As for a formal introduction, my name is Chris and I live in always sunny Florida. You seem to have a great reputation around here and have some great logs!

Kevin- Glad the interview(s) went well. Make yourself stick out from the group. Interviews are always about selling yourself.

Now for AS, I thought that maybe mixing it with something different might help a bit. I have noticed in other logs that people have a problem with either the smell or the taste of AS. Any reason for this? (Lifter can you help on that?) Regardless the logs all show great results. Once I get some cash saved up I'm going to try a run of this. Seems like the end results are worth the smell and taste .

Maybe you can take one concentrated shot and chase it with water or juice?(I did this with creatine when it first came out, it always chunked up in the bottom of the glass).

Keep up the good work. School, job(s)/interviews and the gym are always hard to juggle around. Hang in there, it gets easier.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Cpo View Post

Kevin- Glad the interview(s) went well. Make yourself stick out from the group. Interviews are always about selling yourself.

Now for AS, I thought that maybe mixing it with something different might help a bit. I have noticed in other logs that people have a problem with either the smell or the taste of AS. Any reason for this? (Lifter can you help on that?) Regardless the logs all show great results. Once I get some cash saved up I'm going to try a run of this. Seems like the end results are worth the smell and taste .

Maybe you can take one concentrated shot and chase it with water or juice?(I did this with creatine when it first came out, it always chunked up in the bottom of the glass).

Keep up the good work. School, job(s)/interviews and the gym are always hard to juggle around. Hang in there, it gets easier.
    Thanks for the encouragement mang. I agree it is really hard to juggle everything going on with trying to graduate, find a job, and stay in the gym.

I am guessing due to the ingredients in AS and their effectiveness, they can only cover up the "flavor" as best they can. This is usually found in most effective supps though! My thoughts have always been the best ones don't always taste the best.

I am going to try the "shot" method next time pre-WO just for you and let you know how it goes. It is a BIG scoop of powder so might be hard to get it in one drink, but I'm ready to try anything as this log is more so for those wanting to try the product than myself.

I got a lot of food today at the store along with some not-so-clean-bulk items. Going to give a little bit of the Dave Tate method a go and see how my body responds. I think I can still put on responsible weight eating a little dirtier as AS seems to have a leaning effect. We'll see! Going to be interesting.

I busted my paper out tonight and I think it is pretty good so hopefully I can find time to get to the gym tomorrow!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    AS is strong..It doesnt like to be sipped on and not throw weights around after..good luck on your paper..
    Hahaha so true. Whenever I just "sip" it on a non-workout day I want to throw stuff.
    •   

6. Always mix with 12oz of water. Do you realize how little 8oz really is? It barely hit 3/4 of my small glasses in the kitchen.

7. Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    Always mix with 12oz of water. Do you realize how little 8oz really is? It barely hit 3/4 of my small glasses in the kitchen.
    Cool. I'll stick to using that then.

Did not get a chance to hit the weights today. This is driving me crazy. I'm going tomorrow, **** everything I'm going haha.

I feel like I look bigger though. Maybe starting to put on some weight.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Kevin R View Post
    Cool. I'll stick to using that then.

Did not get a chance to hit the weights today. This is driving me crazy. I'm going tomorrow, **** everything I'm going haha.

I feel like I look bigger though. Maybe starting to put on some weight.
    Look out!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Look out!
    ****. Didn't get to go today. Just didn't work out with the schedule at all. I did some push ups though, haha. ROCK SOLID AS PUSH UPS btw.

I apologize for the lack of gym time, really. I hate it just as much as anyone following this log does.

Still sippin' on some AS though. Hopefully it works me out without actually working out.

I'm going home for the weekend but will try to get a quick workout in at my buddy's shanky basement gym.

Once again, really sorry. Been a stressful week.

10. I dont think you need to be sorry or apologize if you have things you need to take care of.... you gotta do what you gotta do, in my case even though it was a though decision I made not to run AS right now, I didn't want to disappoint LG, I really felt that at this time I could not commit to training and logging in a consistent basis so I had to stop... you on the other hand, you got a nice log going

but the good news is that I found another board member who will carry out with a good log (I hope) for the tub that was sent to me, I will announce his name once I deliver the tub to him!

keep up the work you're doing great!

11. Dosed about 10 minutes ago and plan on hitting the gym in a bit. Have that "i wanna throw-up" feeling in my throat again. Very uncomfortable. I think I am going to wait for it to subside before even leaving for the gym, because in this case I feel I might actually throw up...will do a full update after the gym if I don't vomit.

12. Still have the feeling. Going to go anyways and see how I feel. If this keeps up, it is going to be more inhibiting than helpful in my workouts. I cannot get intense when I feel like throwing up all over the place. We'll see how it goes.

13. sorry to hear about that bro, were you feeling alright before taking AS? hope you feel better and have a great workout!

cheers,

14. Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    sorry to hear about that bro, were you feeling alright before taking AS? hope you feel better and have a great workout!

cheers,
    Yeah I was feeling fine. It is odd. It doesn't really upset my stomach at all but just that "feeling" in the throat of wanting to puke. I had the "spits" (you know what I'm talking about) for a half hour. It is subsiding now so I am heading out -- although I think the pre-WO qualities of AS are diminished by me waiting so long, but I had no choice.

15. Thoughts:
    Really didn't feel good like I described earlier after taking AS. It took forever for the ill feeling to go away and I had a major headache once I hit the gym. I am really not sure what is going on. The week-plus off of working out really took a toll on my lifts as they were pretty horrible. Was really disappointed but what can one expect for such time out of the gym.

For the ratings, only one does not indicate a bad product, but simply I felt no additional effects upon my usual self.

Taste:
    Can almost not stand the flavor/smell any more, even when mixed with apple cider which allowed me to get it down before. After I drink it if I smell the cup sitting beside me I almost ralph in my mouth.
    Pumps:
    Pretty good tricep/chest pumps today. Nothing is extraordinary -- but better than normal. Really did not go THAT hard today though due to not feeling so good.
    Energy:
    Very low. I am guessing this is because I waited nearly almost an hour after taking AS to even leave for the gym due to letting the ill feeling subside. By the time I got there I was kind of "coming down" from AS and it made me tired really.
    Mixability:
    Spoon mixed today in 12oz. of apple cider in a glass. Mixed fine with a few small chunks in the fruit juice. I don't know if this is an acceptable substance to mix AS in -- but in water I cannot stand it.
    Recovery:N/A yet
    Sides:
    Bleh. Didn't feel good at all after dosing AS. Felt good prior to it though. Not sure what is going on.
    Focus:
    Focus is still pretty good despite not feeling too good. I was still "in the zone" and ready to lift -- just didn't go well physically.
    Vascularity:
    Normal vascularity.

Overall, not TOO bad for coming back after over a week.

Video of the day:
    Bahaha!
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXmASAPyT-E"]YouTube- What does 40,000 lbs of cocaine look like?[/ame]

Always my goal:

16. Glad to hear you back in the gym. It takes some time after a week off. It'll come back and you'll want to start throwing **** around again!

Check out my log when you get time. I'm running LG's Anadraulic Pump!

As always, Loving the GOALS!

17. I hope all is well with you Kevin

18. Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    I hope all is well with you Kevin
    All is good bro. Got a job offer extended my way today! Woo! Going to see what the other company has to say, and if they extend me an offer, I'll have a tough life decision to make. Really excited 4 years of college is paying off!

Will be in the gym tomorrow! Will throw an update up then.

19. Congratulations bro, thats really good news

20. Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    Congratulations bro, thats really good news
    Thanks man. I'm really excited. Good $$$ too .

I have found that if I sip AS over a period of about an hour it doesn't give me the feeling of wanting to instantly vomit as gulping it all down at once does. Heading to the gym after I get the last bit down.

21. Thoughts:
    Much better day today. So relieved all the stress of the job search is over and I have an offer. Will be getting in the gym a lot more regularly now! Got the AS down a lot better today with minimal sickness. Had a decent workout today as far as being out for awhile. Good stuff.

For the ratings, only one does not indicate a bad product, but simply I felt no additional effects upon my usual self.

Taste:
    Definitely don't enjoy the flavor. Sorry AS, lol.
    Pumps:
    Pretty great shoulder pumps today. Felt really good. Had some good lifts and arms were shaking at the end from blasting my shoulders. Nice!
    Energy:
    Decent. Nothing amazing. Took me about an hour to drink the AS to try and avoid any ill-feeling. Not bad energy -- just not much "extra".
    Mixability:
    Still spoon mixing perfectly. Some solids at the bottom but as long as I stir no problems there.
    Recovery:
    I was pretty sore from my Monday work out still but did not effect my work out at all. Recovery seems to be going great. Usually after a week out of the gym and coming back I will be sore for days -- not really the case this time.
    Sides:
    Better today with the way I took the dose. No sick feelings. Popped a couple mints to get the taste out of my mouth when I was done and was good to go.
    Focus:
    Focus was still good. I really enjoy this aspect of AS. I get in the gym and just focus on what I am doing when I have a notoriety of getting distracted by anything and everything.
    Vascularity:
    Couple extra veins in the arms today around the elbow. I am very unvascular though.

Overall, went well today. Hope to be able to consistently get in the gym now. Don't know how finals week will go though.

Video of the day:
    Eminem still gots it.
    YouTube- 2009 BET Cypher 3 - Eminem, Mos Def, Black Thought

Always my goal:

22. Given your take on the taste, I don't think you'll be licking AS off her , eh? Its ok, I'll do it for you and tell you how it was

Congrats on the job offer!

23. i love the AS chick pics they crack me up while making me feel tingly in pants at the same time.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

24. Haha glad you like the girls.

No gym today -- my shoulders are sooooooore as ****. I am going to go tomorrow instead. This will be a great test of the recovery! I feel like I am walking around doing shrugs, haha!

25. Thoughts:
    Decent workout today. I realized I need to get more focused on working out. Now that it is finals week and no more class I will be able to go during my normal days as I can take a break from studying to do so. Along with this attitude comes "**** how AS tastes to me -- im drinking it for the benefits".

For the ratings, only one does not indicate a bad product, but simply I felt no additional effects upon my usual self. It is day one, so of course there won't be instant results.

Taste:
    Mixed with more water today and was able to get it down better. Still hate it though, lol.
    Pumps:
    Had some nice chest and tri pumps today. Did an assortment of lifts and felt really good to see my chest flex under my shirt. Badass.
    Energy:
    Not so good energy today. Actually felt a little headache and a sense of tiredness. Not sure what caused this.
    Mixability:
    Still great!
    Recovery:
    I did not end up going Saturday of last week due to my shoulders being so sore still! This can be attributed to taking practically a week out of the gym though and coming back -- there is always a little soreness. The rest of my body seems to be recovering great.
    Sides:
    Slightly poor feeling today. Felt a little sickness when I first arrived at the gym but slowly subsided. Got a little headache though -- but usually a small headache is okay and causes me to focus.
    Focus:
    Focus seems to be an outstanding effect of AS. I have a good mindset in the gym and know what I am there to do.
    Vascularity:
    Decent today. Hard to tell on chest day though. Seeing a few more here and there in my arms.
    Strength:
    Strength is actually down in my chest. Hoping this is only because I took a brief stint off. However, it could be attributed to me not benching lately. Haven't been going with my workout partners and have just been doing dumbbell bench. Definitely going to start benching again over winter break hardcore. Strength is good in almost all other areas though.

Can't lie. I haven't been taking AS on all off days. With my epiphany and new commitment to the gym I had today I am going to suck it down, despite my hatred for the taste. Therefore, this log will exceed 30 days.

Some lifts:
    I don't usually write down any lifts or anything. I workout with what feels right normally. I have a routine but not set in stone.
    DB Press: 65x8 WU, 75x6, 80x4 (so weak feeling on these -- bad day)
    BB Pause Bench: 135x5x3
    DB Decline: 70x8, 75x5 (stopped -- tried to set up a regular bench into decline mode using plates but this resulted in me almost sliding off of it, lol)
    Close Grip BB Bench: 135x8, 145x8, 155x4
    Skullcrushers: 75x8, 85x5, 80x6
    Weighted Dip Machine: 230x8, 250x4, 270x2

Video of the day:
    Upset at his loss! Haha
    YouTube- Belichicks Bodyguard Takes Down Cameraman After Patriots Lose to Colts

Always my goal:

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 69
    Last Post: 09-24-2010, 02:46 AM
  2. The NEW Anadraulic State GT is FNKING AWESOME
    By LG Sciences in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 99
    Last Post: 02-11-2010, 07:06 PM
  3. LG Sciences brings you the NEW ANADRAULIC STATE FLAVOR!!!!!!!
    By Liftergym33 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 10-28-2009, 02:05 AM
  4. Replies: 308
    Last Post: 07-27-2009, 03:25 PM
  5. Replies: 80
    Last Post: 02-14-2009, 06:24 PM