Kevin is Moving...to the (new) Anadraulic State! (sponsored)

Kevin R

Awards
  • Established

First of all, I am amped to be running this log for LG Sciences. Anadraulic State has been of interest to me since it came out. The only complaint I ever saw was about the flavor. So what did LG do? Reinvent the flavor! In my initial thoughts I plan on explaining in depth about the flavor profile so those who tried the old flavor can get my reaction on the new one (though I have not tasted the old flavor).

I would like to thank LG Sciences for picking me for this opportunity so I will try to keep this log as detailed and updated as possible for those interested. I am looking forward to this one! I will take my first dosing on Monday.

My goals for the log will be to continue my clean bulk with a goal of 190. Diet is clean and I train 4 days a week as follows:

Monday: Chest/Tris
Wednesday: Back/Shoulders
Thursday: Legs
Friday: Chest/Arms

Also, in case you have been living under a rock.....What is Anadraulic State?

~Anadraulic State~
4 NEW TECHNOLOGIES

SERM - Blocks Estrogen
ANTI-AROMATASE - Boosts Testosterone
pSARM - Anabolic Complex
RECEPTOR - Increased Response

This revolutionary new product is unlike anything you have ever experienced. It puts your body in the perfect state to accomplish muscle growth, a state we call The Anadraulic State. You may experience explosive pumps, skyrocketting hormone levels, vastly increased nutrient absorption and utilization which will turn your body into a muscle building machine!

Anadraulic State is the first pre-workout product made exclusively to build the key androgenic compounds needed for extreme muscle growth. Its powerful 4 stage release technology increases the key factors in a man's endocrine system that cause muscle growth and cellular expression. Based on years of scientific research, this product combines our Receptor technology with the active pSARM's and anti-estrogens found in our other popular products, along with a new type of creatine to give you the most complete formula for increasing muscle growth.

Log format will be as follows. Let me know if there are any additional suggestions.

General feelings and updates plus ratings on

Taste:
Pumps:
Energy:
Mixability:
Recovery:
Sides:
Focus:
Vascularity:

All will be based on a 5
scale.

For example:

Vascularity:
is a 4/5 or an 8/10 depending what you're looking at, haha!

I will probably throw in some goodies as far as music I am listening to and chics I am jerkin' it to, haha. Being that it is my senior year in college -- that will be my theme. Hope you'll follow along!

So pumped to get this started!

PS. How do you embed YouTube vids?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love your rating scale :lol:

Def interested in hearing how you like the new flavor?

You should see if you can get your hands on a sample of the old flavor for comparison.

Kevin R

Awards
  • Established
I love your rating scale :lol:

Def interested in hearing how you like the new flavor?

You should see if you can get your hands on a sample of the old flavor for comparison.
That is a good idea. If they have samples maybe I will see if I can get one so I can compare.

However, I think the main thing people noticed was a hint of cinnamon when they wanted fruit punch, so I will be able to share if I taste cinnamon or not.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
subbed for sure... i'll be running AS soon here as well and my log will be up this weekend... ppl still live under rocks? By now everyone should know about anadrolic state! :D

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice start bro!, really digging the rating scale..its a never seen before rating..
Really want to hear your thoughts on the taste!! go drink some :lol:

Kevin R

Awards
  • Established
Update: New and improved rating scale. Haha! Glad to have you boys along!

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
good Stuff Kevin... can't wait to hear about this new flavoring!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:rofl: I may just like this log....Hey Lifter, any chance you can get the old flavor to him for better of a comparison? I really liked the old AS but if there is a new better tasting one, I'm all over that ish!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
:rofl: I may just like this log....Hey Lifter, any chance you can get the old flavor to him for better of a comparison? I really liked the old AS but if there is a new better tasting one, I'm all over that ish!
I'm not sure the old is still around to send out. Perhaps online maybe with old stock?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
like craig said, were out of the old flavor, but I have some here. what craig didnt add was, he has some of the new flavor, hehehehehe:lol:im waiting for his compare!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll be really interested in hearing the comparison.

Kevin R

Awards
  • Established

Kevin R

Awards
  • Established
Initial Thoughts:

I received my shipment of Anadraulic State last week but just got around to opening it and looking inside. Initial thought is, "This is a big tub!". The tub is about the same size as a regular protein container. Upon opening the lid and taking off the seal, my scoop was on top! Always a good day when you don't have to dig for the scoop. The first waft of scent I got was like a cinnamon candle. Makes me wonder if it is going to taste like cinnamon. I really didn't get a fruity punchy smell. The powder looks very fine.

All this did was make me excited to take it! Can't wait for tomorrow!

I'm going to be so jacked every girl at the bar will do this for me! Haha!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
that goes inline with the previous AS flavor, it did have a cinnamon smell and taste to it, did you dip your finger in to taste it?

Kevin R

Awards
  • Established
that goes inline with the previous AS flavor, it did have a cinnamon smell and taste to it, did you dip your finger in to taste it?
I just did now that you said that. Hard to get a good reading on it. Maybe a hint of cinnamon but tasted pretty good. Going to be hard to tell until I drink it. I don't want to jump to any conclusions!​

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
when i tried mine i actually got a numbing feeling in my mouth for a little while, there is a cinnamon extract in AS which has a strong flavor, it might still be overpowering the fruit punch

Kevin R

Awards
  • Established
when i tried mine i actually got a numbing feeling in my mouth for a little while, there is a cinnamon extract in AS which has a strong flavor, it might still be overpowering the fruit punch
Hmm...no numbness to report here, but only had a tiny amount on my finger. Does that happen when you drink it, too? Sounds interesting -- but I like any and all sides that let me know a product is working! Haha

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
same here, I like to know right away when a product is working, AS did give me tingling feeling in the beginning last time around but once my body built tolerance it was gone and I sure missed it! ;)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Initial Thoughts:

I received my shipment of Anadraulic State last week but just got around to opening it and looking inside. Initial thought is, "This is a big tub!". The tub is about the same size as a regular protein container. Upon opening the lid and taking off the seal, my scoop was on top! Always a good day when you don't have to dig for the scoop. The first waft of scent I got was like a cinnamon candle. Makes me wonder if it is going to taste like cinnamon. I really didn't get a fruity punchy smell. The powder looks very fine.

All this did was make me excited to take it! Can't wait for tomorrow!

I'm going to be so jacked every girl at the bar will do this for me! Haha!

^^ Hellooooooooooooooo^^ :D

Kevin R

Awards
  • Established
So is one scoop a FULL scoop or to the line on the scoop? Confused here.

Kevin R

Awards
  • Established
Initial Taste Thoughts:

Please refer to post #41 for a more accurate flavor review.

Drinking the first scoop right now before I hit the gym. Here are some impressions.

For mixing I put one scoop in my shaker and shook it. There was about 4 inches of foam (which I read would happen in past logs) so I put it in the fridge for about a half an hour. I came back and shook it once more then let it settle. There is still powder that groups at the bottom but a quick swirl of the liquid mixes it back in -- but there is no foam left that some said did not taste as good. Worked very well this way plus it is colder.

Aroma:
Smells like cinnamon with a fruity hint to it.

Taste:
The first thing I tasted was cinnamon. Tastes like spicy cinnamon water to me. I don't really get much fruitiness out of the flavor profile at all. It does have an apparent flavor, as I believe some of the comments were it seemed lacking before -- it definitely has taste. I kind of like it. It seems when it first hits my mouth it is kind of fruity, then upon swallowing I get a rush of cinnamon/spice flavor. I can't say it tastes exactly like something cinnamon flavored, but there it is definitely there. Can't put my finger on it.

Texture:
Texture of a simple fruit juice. No surprises here. Nothing grainy at all. In fact, for seeing powder at the bottom before swirling the liquid I feel no solids in my mouth.

Other effects:
Some numbing on the tip of my tongue. Expected this to happen. Feels kind of cool and definitely lets me know its working.

Off to the gym! Will report back tonight!

Kevin R

Awards
  • Established
The entire contents of the scoop
Thanks bro.

After reading this post I didn't dose enough the first time so I made another batch with the missing contents of the scoop. No time to let it settle now since I already drank the rest. Has a lot of foam in it when shaking but tastes no different to me -- still pretty good.

By the way, this was in 12 oz. of water. So, since I didn't get the full amount, the flavor will be even more pronounced in the same amount of water. I will try to do this flavor update again tomorrow with a more accurate representation of product to water levels.

Time to go hit some weights. I can definitely feel this kicking in!!​

Kevin R

Awards
  • Established
Before I leave, I just wanted to say -- I feel like I could rip my door down. Bahaha!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
very nice review man. Look forward to hearing how it went.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think Kevin got so swoll he exploded

Kevin R

Awards
  • Established

Thoughts:
After I dosed the product today I could really feel it kicking in. Kind of like a raw aggression -- I was pumped to go lift. Felt good energy all the way to the gym. Kind of had a disappointing chest workout at no fault to AS -- must be stress from school and the long weekend. However, I did notice some things I will do differently next dose. Warning: When the bottle says take on an empty stomach -- take on an empty stomach. About 15 minutes into the workout I felt like I was going to throw up. I thought it would be no big deal if I ate a small lunch then took AS -- wrong. I waited for this to kind of subside then had a good workout.

For the ratings, only one
does not indicate a bad product, but simply I felt no additional effects upon my usual self. It is day one, so of course there won't be instant results.

Taste:

Overall, I thought AS tasted pretty good. Although I was a bit surprised by the lack of "fruit punch" as it is called. In fact, I tasted no fruit punch. I am guessing it is hard to hide whatever is causing the spicy, cinnamonish flavor. Still, it was pretty tasty regardless. Had a nice kick to it.
Pumps:

Felt the regular pumps today. Couldn't really get a sick, mad house workout in due to the bad feeling I had for some of it.
Energy:

So good to have a pre-WO product again! Livened me up and I was ready to go if you couldn't tell from my last post before heading to the gym. Once again, the crappy feeling made it so I couldn't take advantage of all this energy.
Mixability:

Mixed very well using the method I described previously. No solids in the taste and worked very well, even the second time I took it without letting it settle.
Recovery:N/A yet
Sides:

The poor feeling I had put a damper on my workout. This is my fault however. It could also have been because I mixed up two batches with 12oz. of water. That is a lot of liquid plus lunch pre-WO. Bleh.
Focus:

Focus was there! I had some great tunnel-mind when I got the gym with a focus on working out and throwing around some iron. Really got me pumped up. I am one who loses focus easily in the gym -- staring at random **** and watching other people. Was in there to get the job done today.
Vascularity:

Normal vascularity. I will be watching this closely in accordance to pumps as I have pretty crappy vascularity. ;)

Overall a good start. Going to dose correctly next time. Will be sipping throughout the day tomorrow. Will update on flavor as well tomorrow when dosed correctly.

Some lifts:
I don't usually write down any lifts or anything. I workout with what feels right normally. I have a routine but not set in stone.
DB Press: 65x8 WU, 75x8, 80x6 (so weak feeling on these -- bad day)
BB Pause Bench: 135x8x3
DB Incline: 60x8, 65x8
Close Grip BB Bench: 135x8, 145x8, 155x4
Skullcrushers: 75x8, 85x6, 80x6
Weighted Dip Machine: 230x6, 250x6, 270x4
Regular Dips (no weight): 3x10

Video of the day:
http://www.dailymotion.com/search/ifbb/video/x1iu68_branch-warren-chest-part-two

Always my goal:

Kevin R

Awards
  • Established
By the way, probably going to miss some workouts this week. Really sucks -- but I have no choice. Things are super hectic with school projects and I have a job interview this week as well as next Sunday/Monday (fingers crossed). I will try to get into the gym if not for a quick burst of crazy **** speed lifting. I don't want to disappoint but this is inevitable. Plus, if I get a job I can buy all the Anadraulic State I can get my hands on. ;)

However, even if I miss a workout day, dose AS every day, correct?

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Nice first impression review bro, with all the cinnamon taste you're having I hope you did not get the old formula mine smells very fruity and tastes like it too.

A quick tip for mixing AS, what I found out that works best for me is adding 1 scoop to 8oz of water then use a spoon to mix it, dont shake the cup!

Good luck on your interview, I hope all goes well bro!

Kevin R

Awards
  • Established
Nice first impression review bro, with all the cinnamon taste you're having I hope you did not get the old formula mine smells very fruity and tastes like it too.

A quick tip for mixing AS, what I found out that works best for me is adding 1 scoop to 8oz of water then use a spoon to mix it, dont shake the cup!

Good luck on your interview, I hope all goes well bro!
Edit: Craigmatthew confirmed I have the new flavor!

Thanks for the good luck bro! Will drop my stress levels 10-fold when they are over!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I noticed some nice pumps and looked shredded post-workout. I cannot wait to get the AS back into my workouts. Got some stockpiled from the NP sale, it's sitting here waiting for me.

Good Luck

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dude, start with ONE serving and work your way up to it! You went for it day 1 I see! lol

I might change the bottle to say just one serving, since two is a lot for most people...

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude, start with ONE serving and work your way up to it! You went for it day 1 I see! lol

I might change the bottle to say just one serving, since two is a lot for most people...
agree! serioulsy this is that strong... you really have to build to up to it....Chicks and AS...what a match:D

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This log is awesome

Kevin R

Awards
  • Established

No no. Sorry if that wasn't clear. It was one serving. I underdosed it by only filling my scoop up to this line on it, which apparently is not a full ONE dose.

I am moving leg workout today due to not being able to make it Thursday. Have an empty stomach today so we'll see how it goes!

Kevin R

Awards
  • Established
Correctly Dosed/Mixed Taste Thoughts:

Boy was I wrong about the flavor before! Tastes totally different when a full scoop is mixed with 8 oz. of water and spoon stirred per Delta Force. You da' man!

Aroma:
More fruity than not with a small cinnamon hint. Almost smells like a nice holiday cider.

Taste:
Definitely fruity! Very sweet tasting and delicious. A hint of cinnamon and spice is still there, but within an extra fruitiness. It is something I have never tasted before and my taste buds like! Great job LG!

Texture:
Even spoon-stirred, no clumping or solids in my mouth.

Other effects:
Some numbing of the tongue again. Love it!

Overall this is very good! I apologize to LG for ****ing up the first flavor review so bad, haha. 1 scoop in 8oz of water -- spoon stir -- enjoy! Hopefully I get no ill effects today. Off to deadlift baby!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol funny how big a difference the dosage made on taste

Kevin R

Awards
  • Established

Thoughts:
Could feel the product working right after taking it again. This time I dosed it correctly and all at once, and as in the previous post, it had a much better taste to it. Got to the gym focused and ready to throw **** around. I love having this drive and focus again from a pre-WO product. Had another slight sick feeling in my throat. Hopefully my body gets used to this product and adjusts. I still had one of the best leg work outs I have had in a long time. Glad I went today.

For the ratings, only one
does not indicate a bad product, but simply I felt no additional effects upon my usual self.

Taste:

Much better flavor today. Refer to previous post for details.
Pumps:

Pretty much regular pumps today but slightly better. Hard to get a good leg pump for me but when I did calves I got a great pump going.
Energy:

Awesome energy. Got to the gym and was ready to go! Started throwing weights on the bar. Once again, the slight sickness I felt inhibited a "fantastic" workout, but it was still great.
Mixability:

Mixed great with a spoon today. No foam and no solid particles. Will be doing this method from now on.
Recovery:N/A yet
Sides:

Still felt slightly sick and a mild feeling of wanting to throw up. Was not nearly as bad today as it was yesterday. Hopefully just my body adjusting!
Focus:

Yea buddy! Focus was excellent. As far as I was concerned, there was not another mother ****er in the gym. There was a guy I know squatting beside me and normally I would have stopped and talked to him, but I didn't realize until after I was done deadlifting that he was even there. Love it!
Vascularity:

Normal vascularity. Hard to tell on leg day.

Really amped about getting the dosing and flavor locked in. All will be well once my body adjusts to AS!

Some lifts:
I don't usually write down any lifts or anything. I workout with what feels right normally. I have a routine but not set in stone.
Deadlift: 225x8 WU, 275x1, 300x1, 315x1 PR BABY! Grip is the only thing holding me back in later lifts as I don't use straps.
Individual Leg Press: 180 per leg x 8, 205 per leg x 6 Went and got a drink of water and some jackass took the press when my wrist straps were ON THE SEAT. Jerk off.
Some other ****. Don't remember the weights but was really great. I think I was throwing more weight on than I ever have before. So focused I don't even remember, haha!

Video of the day:
Bahaha!
YouTube- Miley Cyrus - Party in the USA & Notorious BIG - Party & Bullshit

Always my goal:

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Correctly Dosed/Mixed Taste Thoughts:

Boy was I wrong about the flavor before! Tastes totally different when a full scoop is mixed with 8 oz. of water and spoon stirred per Delta Force. You da' man!

Aroma:
More fruity than not with a small cinnamon hint. Almost smells like a nice holiday cider.

Taste:
Definitely fruity! Very sweet tasting and delicious. A hint of cinnamon and spice is still there, but within an extra fruitiness. It is something I have never tasted before and my taste buds like! Great job LG!

Texture:
Even spoon-stirred, no clumping or solids in my mouth.

Other effects:
Some numbing of the tongue again. Love it!

Overall this is very good! I apologize to LG for ****ing up the first flavor review so bad, haha. 1 scoop in 8oz of water -- spoon stir -- enjoy! Hopefully I get no ill effects today. Off to deadlift baby!
I'm glad to hear that worked for ya!

Its good to keep your taste buds happy :D

Cpo

Cpo

Awards
  • Established
Great log Kevin! Lovin the rating system and the "goals"!

I really want to ty this stuff, hoping LG or NP has a sale soon.

Kevin R

Awards
  • Established
Great log Kevin! Lovin the rating system and the "goals"!

I really want to ty this stuff, hoping LG or NP has a sale soon.
Thanks bro!

I must have had a more intense workout than I thought today as I just passed out at my own desk with a **** ton of work to accomplish tonight. Oh well. :dunce:

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hey bro sorry im late but the log looks great. the new AS sounds Bad @ss i liked the old taste so if this ones better ooohhh Snap. and dig the miley and big mix :D i used to Dj as a hobby so i always like hearing strange mixes.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
also i didnt notice any stomach upset but i wonder if somthing like a banana would help ease your stomach.

Cpo

Cpo

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro!

I must have had a more intense workout than I thought today as I just passed out at my own desk with a **** ton of work to accomplish tonight. Oh well. :dunce:
Awesome! Train hard or go home! I would hate for you not to have an intense workout using AS. I have never personally tried it but have read logs and there are nothing but good reviews about AS.

Sleep is more important than work anyways. You will always have work.

Kepp up the good work! :cheers: