Kevin is Moving...to the (new) Anadraulic State! (sponsored)

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Always mix with 12oz of water. Do you realize how little 8oz really is? It barely hit 3/4 of my small glasses in the kitchen.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    Always mix with 12oz of water. Do you realize how little 8oz really is? It barely hit 3/4 of my small glasses in the kitchen.
    Cool. I'll stick to using that then.

Did not get a chance to hit the weights today. This is driving me crazy. I'm going tomorrow, **** everything I'm going haha.

I feel like I look bigger though. Maybe starting to put on some weight.
  3. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin R View Post
    Cool. I'll stick to using that then.

Did not get a chance to hit the weights today. This is driving me crazy. I'm going tomorrow, **** everything I'm going haha.

I feel like I look bigger though. Maybe starting to put on some weight.
    Look out!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Look out!
    ****. Didn't get to go today. Just didn't work out with the schedule at all. I did some push ups though, haha. ROCK SOLID AS PUSH UPS btw.

I apologize for the lack of gym time, really. I hate it just as much as anyone following this log does.

Still sippin' on some AS though. Hopefully it works me out without actually working out.

I'm going home for the weekend but will try to get a quick workout in at my buddy's shanky basement gym.

Once again, really sorry. Been a stressful week.
  5. PES Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

I dont think you need to be sorry or apologize if you have things you need to take care of.... you gotta do what you gotta do, in my case even though it was a though decision I made not to run AS right now, I didn't want to disappoint LG, I really felt that at this time I could not commit to training and logging in a consistent basis so I had to stop... you on the other hand, you got a nice log going

but the good news is that I found another board member who will carry out with a good log (I hope) for the tub that was sent to me, I will announce his name once I deliver the tub to him!

keep up the work you're doing great!
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

Dosed about 10 minutes ago and plan on hitting the gym in a bit. Have that "i wanna throw-up" feeling in my throat again. Very uncomfortable. I think I am going to wait for it to subside before even leaving for the gym, because in this case I feel I might actually throw up...will do a full update after the gym if I don't vomit.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

Still have the feeling. Going to go anyways and see how I feel. If this keeps up, it is going to be more inhibiting than helpful in my workouts. I cannot get intense when I feel like throwing up all over the place. We'll see how it goes.
  8. PES Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

sorry to hear about that bro, were you feeling alright before taking AS? hope you feel better and have a great workout!

cheers,
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    sorry to hear about that bro, were you feeling alright before taking AS? hope you feel better and have a great workout!

cheers,
    Yeah I was feeling fine. It is odd. It doesn't really upset my stomach at all but just that "feeling" in the throat of wanting to puke. I had the "spits" (you know what I'm talking about) for a half hour. It is subsiding now so I am heading out -- although I think the pre-WO qualities of AS are diminished by me waiting so long, but I had no choice.

10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

Thoughts:
    Really didn't feel good like I described earlier after taking AS. It took forever for the ill feeling to go away and I had a major headache once I hit the gym. I am really not sure what is going on. The week-plus off of working out really took a toll on my lifts as they were pretty horrible. Was really disappointed but what can one expect for such time out of the gym.

For the ratings, only one does not indicate a bad product, but simply I felt no additional effects upon my usual self.

Taste:
    Can almost not stand the flavor/smell any more, even when mixed with apple cider which allowed me to get it down before. After I drink it if I smell the cup sitting beside me I almost ralph in my mouth.
    Pumps:
    Pretty good tricep/chest pumps today. Nothing is extraordinary -- but better than normal. Really did not go THAT hard today though due to not feeling so good.
    Energy:
    Very low. I am guessing this is because I waited nearly almost an hour after taking AS to even leave for the gym due to letting the ill feeling subside. By the time I got there I was kind of "coming down" from AS and it made me tired really.
    Mixability:
    Spoon mixed today in 12oz. of apple cider in a glass. Mixed fine with a few small chunks in the fruit juice. I don't know if this is an acceptable substance to mix AS in -- but in water I cannot stand it.
    Recovery:N/A yet
    Sides:
    Bleh. Didn't feel good at all after dosing AS. Felt good prior to it though. Not sure what is going on.
    Focus:
    Focus is still pretty good despite not feeling too good. I was still "in the zone" and ready to lift -- just didn't go well physically.
    Vascularity:
    Normal vascularity.

Overall, not TOO bad for coming back after over a week.

Video of the day:
    Bahaha!
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXmASAPyT-E"]YouTube- What does 40,000 lbs of cocaine look like?[/ame]

Always my goal:

11. Cpo
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.

Glad to hear you back in the gym. It takes some time after a week off. It'll come back and you'll want to start throwing **** around again!

Check out my log when you get time. I'm running LG's Anadraulic Pump!

As always, Loving the GOALS!
  12. PES Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

I hope all is well with you Kevin
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

I hope all is well with you Kevin
    All is good bro. Got a job offer extended my way today! Woo! Going to see what the other company has to say, and if they extend me an offer, I'll have a tough life decision to make. Really excited 4 years of college is paying off!

Will be in the gym tomorrow! Will throw an update up then.

14. PES Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Congratulations bro, thats really good news
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

Congratulations bro, thats really good news
    Thanks man. I'm really excited. Good $$$ too .

I have found that if I sip AS over a period of about an hour it doesn't give me the feeling of wanting to instantly vomit as gulping it all down at once does. Heading to the gym after I get the last bit down.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

Thoughts:
    Much better day today. So relieved all the stress of the job search is over and I have an offer. Will be getting in the gym a lot more regularly now! Got the AS down a lot better today with minimal sickness. Had a decent workout today as far as being out for awhile. Good stuff.

For the ratings, only one does not indicate a bad product, but simply I felt no additional effects upon my usual self.

Taste:
    Definitely don't enjoy the flavor. Sorry AS, lol.
    Pumps:
    Pretty great shoulder pumps today. Felt really good. Had some good lifts and arms were shaking at the end from blasting my shoulders. Nice!
    Energy:
    Decent. Nothing amazing. Took me about an hour to drink the AS to try and avoid any ill-feeling. Not bad energy -- just not much "extra".
    Mixability:
    Still spoon mixing perfectly. Some solids at the bottom but as long as I stir no problems there.
    Recovery:
    I was pretty sore from my Monday work out still but did not effect my work out at all. Recovery seems to be going great. Usually after a week out of the gym and coming back I will be sore for days -- not really the case this time.
    Sides:
    Better today with the way I took the dose. No sick feelings. Popped a couple mints to get the taste out of my mouth when I was done and was good to go.
    Focus:
    Focus was still good. I really enjoy this aspect of AS. I get in the gym and just focus on what I am doing when I have a notoriety of getting distracted by anything and everything.
    Vascularity:
    Couple extra veins in the arms today around the elbow. I am very unvascular though.

Overall, went well today. Hope to be able to consistently get in the gym now. Don't know how finals week will go though.

Video of the day:
    Eminem still gots it.
    YouTube- 2009 BET Cypher 3 - Eminem, Mos Def, Black Thought

Always my goal:

17. Cpo
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.

Given your take on the taste, I don't think you'll be licking AS off her , eh? Its ok, I'll do it for you and tell you how it was

Congrats on the job offer!
  18. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

i love the AS chick pics they crack me up while making me feel tingly in pants at the same time.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

Haha glad you like the girls.

No gym today -- my shoulders are sooooooore as ****. I am going to go tomorrow instead. This will be a great test of the recovery! I feel like I am walking around doing shrugs, haha!
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

Thoughts:
    Decent workout today. I realized I need to get more focused on working out. Now that it is finals week and no more class I will be able to go during my normal days as I can take a break from studying to do so. Along with this attitude comes "**** how AS tastes to me -- im drinking it for the benefits".

For the ratings, only one does not indicate a bad product, but simply I felt no additional effects upon my usual self. It is day one, so of course there won't be instant results.

Taste:
    Mixed with more water today and was able to get it down better. Still hate it though, lol.
    Pumps:
    Had some nice chest and tri pumps today. Did an assortment of lifts and felt really good to see my chest flex under my shirt. Badass.
    Energy:
    Not so good energy today. Actually felt a little headache and a sense of tiredness. Not sure what caused this.
    Mixability:
    Still great!
    Recovery:
    I did not end up going Saturday of last week due to my shoulders being so sore still! This can be attributed to taking practically a week out of the gym though and coming back -- there is always a little soreness. The rest of my body seems to be recovering great.
    Sides:
    Slightly poor feeling today. Felt a little sickness when I first arrived at the gym but slowly subsided. Got a little headache though -- but usually a small headache is okay and causes me to focus.
    Focus:
    Focus seems to be an outstanding effect of AS. I have a good mindset in the gym and know what I am there to do.
    Vascularity:
    Decent today. Hard to tell on chest day though. Seeing a few more here and there in my arms.
    Strength:
    Strength is actually down in my chest. Hoping this is only because I took a brief stint off. However, it could be attributed to me not benching lately. Haven't been going with my workout partners and have just been doing dumbbell bench. Definitely going to start benching again over winter break hardcore. Strength is good in almost all other areas though.

Can't lie. I haven't been taking AS on all off days. With my epiphany and new commitment to the gym I had today I am going to suck it down, despite my hatred for the taste. Therefore, this log will exceed 30 days.

Some lifts:
    I don't usually write down any lifts or anything. I workout with what feels right normally. I have a routine but not set in stone.
    DB Press: 65x8 WU, 75x6, 80x4 (so weak feeling on these -- bad day)
    BB Pause Bench: 135x5x3
    DB Decline: 70x8, 75x5 (stopped -- tried to set up a regular bench into decline mode using plates but this resulted in me almost sliding off of it, lol)
    Close Grip BB Bench: 135x8, 145x8, 155x4
    Skullcrushers: 75x8, 85x5, 80x6
    Weighted Dip Machine: 230x8, 250x4, 270x2

Video of the day:
    Upset at his loss! Haha
    YouTube- Belichicks Bodyguard Takes Down Cameraman After Patriots Lose to Colts

Always my goal:

21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

Sippin on some AS on this non-workout day. Mixing it with a lot more water now and taste isn't as strong so it is easier to take down. I am really sore today in my chest and arms -- must have been a good workout yesterday! Muscles feel fuller, like I am constantly flexing my triceps. Feels good!

It is 72 degrees here in Ohio. Amazing. So we'll go with the beach theme.

22. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

so hott
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    so hott
    Agreed. Hope I'm not overshadowing the AS in this log with hot girls, hahaha. Oh well!
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.

Man you have got to love a bit of AS and the beach
  25. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Agreed. Hope I'm not overshadowing the AS in this log with hot girls, hahaha. Oh well!
    What is AS?

26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    What is AS?

A workout supp every hot girl in the world loves taking pictures with....
  27. PES Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Kevin, do you work with graphics or what? your pics are superb
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

Kevin, do you work with graphics or what? your pics are superb
    Haha thanks man. Not really -- just love Photoshop. I went into my Marketing major thinking I would get to do cool **** like graphic design, but apparently all we get to do is learn about theory. Good thing I ended up liking my other major of finance just as much as it has actually proved to be useful! Glad you enjoy.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

Thoughts:
    Good workout today. Found the sweet spot on water and AS so it isn't really that bad any more. Using about a full glass of water when mixing with the AS. Minimal sick feeling as a result. It was nice to sleep in without worry about class. Lifts felt great today.

For the ratings, only one does not indicate a bad product, but simply I felt no additional effects upon my usual self. It is day one, so of course there won't be instant results.

Taste:
    More water = way better. Kills a lot of the bad flavor and goes down a lot easier.
    Pumps:
    Good back and shoulder pumps today. Murdered both today. Felt really good.
    Energy:
    Much better energy today in the gym. Probably due to getting some extra sleep. Endurance was great and I lifted solid the whole time.
    Mixability:
    Still great!
    Recovery:
    Recovery has been great even when I am working out at my hardest. I always feel ready to go the next time I am in the gym. Will be hitting the legs tomorrow for the first time in awhile so it will be a good test (if i survive this all-nighter studying).
    Sides:
    Felt a lot better post-AS dosing today. I didn't even drink it over a long period as my buddy was rushing me to leave for the gym and I still didn't have that bad of a feeling. Felt a slight feeling when I got there but not bad.
    Focus:
    Still outstanding. Pounding weights and not giving a ****. Love this aspect.
    Vascularity:
    Not too bad. Saw some popping out in my arms today. Once again, not a vascular person so this is a hard one.
    Strength:
    Shoulders and back were up in most lifts. Felt great and got me amped. Felt like I could throw more weight on for everything. Love it!

New dedication to the workout is good. I am looking leaner in the mirror and according to the scale I am dropping weight -- however our university gym scale is so ****ed up I can never tell if it is accurate. I shove food in my mouth and always drop in weight. My damn metabolism kills me. Seems to only be targeting the fat though as my muscles look fuller! Nice LG!

Some lifts:
    I don't usually write down any lifts or anything. I workout with what feels right normally. I have a routine but not set in stone.
    DB Shoulder Press: 50x8x3 supersetted with
    Lateral Raises: 15x10x3
    Machine Shoulder Press: 130x8, 150x6, 170xf -- last thing I did, toasted!

Waited too long to write this down....forget most of the lifts...really happy all around though...

Video of the day:
    I love Carmen Electra.....WORTH THE CLICK!
    YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.

(have to click...embedding is ****ed up for some reason)

Always my goal:

30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.

The detail of your log is amazing man! What is your stats compard to the start of the log? Strength gains? body fat dropped? Muscle increase?
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    The detail of your log is amazing man! What is your stats compard to the start of the log? Strength gains? body fat dropped? Muscle increase?
    Thanks! Trying to do a good job for you guys.

As far as strength gains, I have probably gone up 15-25 pounds on all of my back lifts. A couple reps on my shoulder lifts.
    Chest has actually gone down in weight and reps but that is of no fault to AS.

In the beginning of the log I was up 10 pounds on deadlift -- will find out if this still holds true later today after I get some sleep. I will also be using straps for the first time when I deadlift today for the heavier lifts-- forgot I had some I got free awhile back, so will be interesting to see how much I can actually deadlift without my grip ****ing it up.

I would say body fat is down slightly. I do not measure anything but mirror-wise I appear to be down slightly in %. I should actually be up with the way I am eating -- this supp is awesome on a bulk to keep the bodyfat down but gain muscle mass. As far as muscle increase, my arms look fuller, especially my tris. My back looks better as well.
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

Well **** me. I ended up sleeping until about 5, haha. Studying all night kicked my ass.

Going to down this AS and head off. Still feel pretty tired so we'll see how it goes. Leg day baby!
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

Thoughts:
    I can't walk. My wrists have strap burn all over them. I'm exhausted. And I feel great, haha. Awesome leg workout today. Nice little PR on deadlift with the straps. Glad to see my grip isn't too far behind my progress as it was only 15 pounds more with straps.

Taste:
    Went a little less on water today -- could tell a difference. Will definitely keep the water level more for better taste.
    Pumps:
    Leg pumps? Check. I was toasted by the end of the workout.
    Energy:
    Very low today because I stayed up much of last night studying. Had a little nap after but still feel exhausted.
    Mixability:
    Still great!
    Recovery:
    Recovering great from workout to workout. Did back and shoulders yesterday which you think I would feel on a deadlift, but did not really affect me at all. Good stuff.
    Sides:
    Kind of got the sick feeling again today. Not too bad but still there.
    Focus:
    Even though I was tired as all hell I was still focused as ****.
    Vascularity:
    No idea. Leg day and had a long sleeve shirt on. Didn't even look.
    Strength:
    I can't necessarily say my leg strength is up as before I put the straps on some of the lifts felt hard -- but it has been awhile since I have done legs. New PR on deadlift though! 315! Pretty happy with that.

Ok. I'm done typing. Going to watch TV and pass out! Haha! We'll see how the legs feel tomorrow.

Video of the day:
    Song gets me motivated.
    YouTube- Travis Barker Remix "Forever" Drake Kanye Lil Wayne Eminem

Always my goal:

34. Cpo
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.

Awesome Log! I love everything about! Goals, Music, rating system, prue genious!
    Saw AS in the store at Vitamin Shoppe and almost picked it up. So tempting but I holding my cash till after the holidays.

Did you ever go through with the job offer?
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Cpo View Post
    Awesome Log! I love everything about! Goals, Music, rating system, prue genious!
    Saw AS in the store at Vitamin Shoppe and almost picked it up. So tempting but I holding my cash till after the holidays.

Did you ever go through with the job offer?
    Thanks for the compliments!

As for the job offer, I accepted it yesterday! I still have a potential future offer from another company around Thanksgiving but made the decision to go ahead and accept this as I think I like this company better -- so that is where I will be working unless this other offer is a lot more money, haha!

36. Cpo
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.

Awesome! Congrats Bro! Def. something to be thankful for with Thanksgiving coming up!

True, money talks! Don't be greedy though, could bite you back. Goodluck !
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

Just stepped out the shower. Muscles look alot fuller and body fat % looks down. Pretty stoked about this!
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Cpo View Post
    Awesome! Congrats Bro! Def. something to be thankful for with Thanksgiving coming up!

True, money talks! Don't be greedy though, could bite you back. Goodluck !
    Definitely. I can't wait to brag to my older brother who graduated a couple years ago that I am going to be making more money than him straight out of college! Haha! I think I am going to stick with this company despite what the other offers as I see more potential in moving up through the ranks quicker. An initial offer doesn't mean jack if you are stuck in that position forever.
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

My legs are so ****ing sore, haha. Walking around looking like I got butt****ed last night. Going to hit some arms and chest in a few.
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.

My legs are so ****ing sore, haha. Walking around looking like I got butt****ed last night. Going to hit some arms and chest in a few.
    Pain = growth, and growth = sexy ladies
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anadraulic State GT fruit punch sponsored log
    By enhanced in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-26-2010, 08:00 PM
  2. Replies: 596
    Last Post: 05-06-2010, 01:56 PM
  3. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 11-06-2009, 11:13 AM
  4. Replies: 308