Kevin is Moving...to the (new) Anadraulic State! (sponsored)

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.47%

Correctly Dosed/Mixed Taste Thoughts:

Boy was I wrong about the flavor before! Tastes totally different when a full scoop is mixed with 8 oz. of water and spoon stirred per Delta Force. You da' man!

Aroma:
    More fruity than not with a small cinnamon hint. Almost smells like a nice holiday cider.

Taste:
    Definitely fruity! Very sweet tasting and delicious. A hint of cinnamon and spice is still there, but within an extra fruitiness. It is something I have never tasted before and my taste buds like! Great job LG!

Texture:
    Even spoon-stirred, no clumping or solids in my mouth.

Other effects:
    Some numbing of the tongue again. Love it!

Overall this is very good! I apologize to LG for ****ing up the first flavor review so bad, haha. 1 scoop in 8oz of water -- spoon stir -- enjoy! Hopefully I get no ill effects today. Off to deadlift baby!

2. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.5%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

lol funny how big a difference the dosage made on taste
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.47%

Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    lol funny how big a difference the dosage made on taste
    Haha, I know right! It is literally night and day.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.47%

Thoughts:
    Could feel the product working right after taking it again. This time I dosed it correctly and all at once, and as in the previous post, it had a much better taste to it. Got to the gym focused and ready to throw **** around. I love having this drive and focus again from a pre-WO product. Had another slight sick feeling in my throat. Hopefully my body gets used to this product and adjusts. I still had one of the best leg work outs I have had in a long time. Glad I went today.

For the ratings, only one does not indicate a bad product, but simply I felt no additional effects upon my usual self.

Taste:
    Much better flavor today. Refer to previous post for details.
    Pumps:
    Pretty much regular pumps today but slightly better. Hard to get a good leg pump for me but when I did calves I got a great pump going.
    Energy:
    Awesome energy. Got to the gym and was ready to go! Started throwing weights on the bar. Once again, the slight sickness I felt inhibited a "fantastic" workout, but it was still great.
    Mixability:
    Mixed great with a spoon today. No foam and no solid particles. Will be doing this method from now on.
    Recovery:N/A yet
    Sides:
    Still felt slightly sick and a mild feeling of wanting to throw up. Was not nearly as bad today as it was yesterday. Hopefully just my body adjusting!
    Focus:
    Yea buddy! Focus was excellent. As far as I was concerned, there was not another mother ****er in the gym. There was a guy I know squatting beside me and normally I would have stopped and talked to him, but I didn't realize until after I was done deadlifting that he was even there. Love it!
    Vascularity:
    Normal vascularity. Hard to tell on leg day.

Really amped about getting the dosing and flavor locked in. All will be well once my body adjusts to AS!

Some lifts:
    I don't usually write down any lifts or anything. I workout with what feels right normally. I have a routine but not set in stone.
    Deadlift: 225x8 WU, 275x1, 300x1, 315x1 PR BABY! Grip is the only thing holding me back in later lifts as I don't use straps.
    Individual Leg Press: 180 per leg x 8, 205 per leg x 6 Went and got a drink of water and some jackass took the press when my wrist straps were ON THE SEAT. Jerk off.
    Some other ****. Don't remember the weights but was really great. I think I was throwing more weight on than I ever have before. So focused I don't even remember, haha!

Video of the day:
    Bahaha!
    YouTube- Miley Cyrus - Party in the USA & Notorious BIG - Party & Bull****

Always my goal:

5. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin R View Post
    Correctly Dosed/Mixed Taste Thoughts:

Boy was I wrong about the flavor before! Tastes totally different when a full scoop is mixed with 8 oz. of water and spoon stirred per Delta Force. You da' man!

Aroma:
    More fruity than not with a small cinnamon hint. Almost smells like a nice holiday cider.

Taste:
    Definitely fruity! Very sweet tasting and delicious. A hint of cinnamon and spice is still there, but within an extra fruitiness. It is something I have never tasted before and my taste buds like! Great job LG!

Texture:
    Even spoon-stirred, no clumping or solids in my mouth.

Other effects:
    Some numbing of the tongue again. Love it!

Overall this is very good! I apologize to LG for ****ing up the first flavor review so bad, haha. 1 scoop in 8oz of water -- spoon stir -- enjoy! Hopefully I get no ill effects today. Off to deadlift baby!
    I'm glad to hear that worked for ya!

Its good to keep your taste buds happy
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.61%

Great log Kevin! Lovin the rating system and the "goals"!

I really want to ty this stuff, hoping LG or NP has a sale soon.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.47%

Quote Originally Posted by Cpo View Post
    Great log Kevin! Lovin the rating system and the "goals"!

I really want to ty this stuff, hoping LG or NP has a sale soon.
    Thanks bro!

I must have had a more intense workout than I thought today as I just passed out at my own desk with a **** ton of work to accomplish tonight. Oh well.
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.37%

hey bro sorry im late but the log looks great. the new AS sounds Bad @ss i liked the old taste so if this ones better ooohhh Snap. and dig the miley and big mix i used to Dj as a hobby so i always like hearing strange mixes.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.37%

also i didnt notice any stomach upset but i wonder if somthing like a banana would help ease your stomach.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.61%

Thanks bro!

I must have had a more intense workout than I thought today as I just passed out at my own desk with a **** ton of work to accomplish tonight. Oh well.
    Awesome! Train hard or go home! I would hate for you not to have an intense workout using AS. I have never personally tried it but have read logs and there are nothing but good reviews about AS.

Sleep is more important than work anyways. You will always have work.

Kepp up the good work!
  11. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.61%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I think whats getting to you "I.E the sickness " is the pSarm "Osthole", very strong, which makes this product so bad ass... I would suggest having a little something in your stomach maybe 90 Min's pre work out, something small and light, that is what helped me..when I used to try and go to the gym fasted early in the AM i would dose it, half way through I would really feel it, Started adding a small something-something 90 Min's pre and I was set, and had no effect on the product while in the gym.. food for thought, No I dose 1 scoop pre, and I dose 1 scoop intra, with some added LG goodies and I'm set!!

Awesome updates man, seriously ! thanks for taking the time to do such an extensive review
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.47%

Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    hey bro sorry im late but the log looks great. the new AS sounds Bad @ss i liked the old taste so if this ones better ooohhh Snap. and dig the miley and big mix i used to Dj as a hobby so i always like hearing strange mixes.
    Nice to have you along bro! I used to DJ for fun as well all through high school then lost any time for it. Still have everything hooked up in my basement....one day, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    also i didnt notice any stomach upset but i wonder if somthing like a banana would help ease your stomach.
    Definitely going to start taking a snack to class so I can get something in my stomach.

Awesome! Train hard or go home! I would hate for you not to have an intense workout using AS. I have never personally tried it but have read logs and there are nothing but good reviews about AS.

Sleep is more important than work anyways. You will always have work.

Kepp up the good work!
    No doubt about the work. I'm a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to schoolwork I could probably just bull**** my way through but take way too seriously. Hopefully it pays off here soon! If not I can sleep in my cardboard box all I want!

Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    I think whats getting to you "I.E the sickness " is the pSarm "Osthole", very strong, which makes this product so bad ass... I would suggest having a little something in your stomach maybe 90 Min's pre work out, something small and light, that is what helped me..when I used to try and go to the gym fasted early in the AM i would dose it, half way through I would really feel it, Started adding a small something-something 90 Min's pre and I was set, and had no effect on the product while in the gym.. food for thought, No I dose 1 scoop pre, and I dose 1 scoop intra, with some added LG goodies and I'm set!!

Awesome updates man, seriously ! thanks for taking the time to do such an extensive review
    No doubt! Definitely going to start adding a little food in. I always forget because I have class until noon then immediately dose AS and go work out 40 minutes later. I am going to have to buy something little to munch on I can take to class.

I don't think I will be dosing two scoops as I want this to last 30 days at one scoop per day.

Thanks for the compliments. Trying to make an entertaining log!

Unfortunately I think I will be missing my Wednesday workout tomorrow due to everything going on this week. Will sip throughout the day though. Anxious to see how it effects me on an off-day.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.47%

Thoughts:
    Non training today. Been sipping on AS throughout the day. I don't know why, but for some reason I am having to choke down the flavor today. I think I will add some more water or something on off days as the cinnamon/spicy is not sitting well with my taste buds today. Other than that, have some pretty nice DOMS in my legs from the leg workout yesterday. So, will hopefully be able to better update on recovery due to that.

Have my first interview tomorrow. Hopefully all goes well. I think I am going to get in the gym after the interview tomorrow to work off this week's stress. Going to move today's shoulder/back day to tomorrow if all goes well.

Always my goal:

14. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.47%

Whew. Interview number one over and done with. Seemed to go okay but probably didn't somehow because I suck at interviewing. Meh, we'll see when I get the phone call in a few days. Hopefully not just more disappointment.

Off to fill my prescription for stress relief aka throwing some weights around. Back and shoulder day -- my favorite.

Dosing AS in a minute then heading out. LIGHT WEIGHT!
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.61%

Whew. Interview number one over and done with. Seemed to go okay but probably didn't somehow because I suck at interviewing. Meh, we'll see when I get the phone call in a few days. Hopefully not just more disappointment.

Off to fill my prescription for stress relief aka throwing some weights around. Back and shoulder day -- my favorite.

Dosing AS in a minute then heading out. LIGHT WEIGHT!
    Interviewing sucks. Its stressful. I'll be back on the prowl for a job soon myself. The company I work for is about to close its doors.

Goodluck Kevin!

How is the flavor of this? Any other supplement you can put it up against flavor wise?
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.47%

Interviewing sucks. Its stressful. I'll be back on the prowl for a job soon myself. The company I work for is about to close its doors.

Goodluck Kevin!

How is the flavor of this? Any other supplement you can put it up against flavor wise?
    See below. Starting to have different thoughts on it...
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.47%

Thoughts:
    Didn't really feel the product kick in as much today. This turned out to be a good thing, though. Once I started working out I felt super focused and beastly. Crazy pumps still aren't hitting yet but I am feeling strong. I PR'd half my ****ing workouts today -- insane. Maybe I have just been being a ***** lately and this is the kick I needed. The sickness I felt has subsided for the most part -- vury niiicee! I have some new thoughts on the taste -- but if the product works I could give a **** less if it smelled and tasted like horse poop.

For the ratings, only one does not indicate a bad product, but simply I felt no additional effects upon my usual self.

Taste:
    It is like a light flip switched in my head. I can barely stand the flavor any more. The smell almost gives me a gag reflex and it kind of tastes like someone mixed two different drinks together -- fruity and cinnamon spice. I kind of feel like I am drinking something out of the bottom of a trash bag. Bipolar taste buds? Maybe.... but it just isn't sitting right.
    Pumps:
    Pretty much regular pumps today but slightly better.
    Energy:
    Once again, awesome energy. Seemed to wear off towards the end of the workout but I think I got stagnant and started wondering my mind elsewhere tonight. Still -- really great. This is later this I usually workout and had great energy.
    Mixability:
    Still mixing great. This will not change. Had a couple more clumps in it today and actually got a solid in my mouth but I think I was rushing.
    Recovery:
    Legs feel really great for working them out so hard just yesterday. If I hit the gym up tomorrow it will be a great test of the recovery aspect as I usually don't hit Thursday/Friday with upper body workouts like will occur this week.
    Sides:
    Not really any sickness today.
    Focus:
    Focus with AS is awesome. I am feeling alpha in the gym lately. Throwing **** around and its fun!
    Vascularity:
    Normal vascularity. Hopefully get some nice pumps tomorrow!

Some lifts:
    I don't usually write down any lifts or anything. I workout with what feels right normally. I have a routine but not set in stone.
    Hammer Lat Pulldowns: 180x8, 210x6, 225x4, 245x2
    Hammer Back Rows: 160x8, 180x6, 225x6, 245x4
    BB Shrugs: 180x8, 210x6, 270x4 Grip fails me on these. Need some straps.

Video of the day:
    Don't smoke -- but it is going to be a chill night gettin' some work done.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYQHqLuWuig"]YouTube - GANJA FARMER BY MARLON ASHER[/ame]

Always my goal:

18. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.17%

I love the pictures of the girls; they make me want anadraulic state reguardless of how it works lol.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.61%

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey851 View Post
    I love the pictures of the girls; they make me want anadraulic state reguardless of how it works lol.
    Sex Sells Biggest Marketing Strategy out there I Love it!

I wouldn't think cinnamon and fruitness falvors tasting well when mixed together.

Maybe you could mix this with some type of fruit drink? I know most supps. you mix with water but I mis mine with grape juice or something of that nature to help get them down. (I've taken some that are unbearable). Maybe LifterGym can help us out on this one?

On another note, it seems like the effects of AS are really working. Focus is always great in the gym. There are too many "goals" walking around in spandex. It ruins the focus
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.47%

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey851 View Post
    Haha nice. AS is a solid product! No sex selling necessary, just fun to look at.

Sex Sells Biggest Marketing Strategy out there I Love it!

I wouldn't think cinnamon and fruitness falvors tasting well when mixed together.

Maybe you could mix this with some type of fruit drink? I know most supps. you mix with water but I mis mine with grape juice or something of that nature to help get them down. (I've taken some that are unbearable). Maybe LifterGym can help us out on this one?

On another note, it seems like the effects of AS are really working. Focus is always great in the gym. There are too many "goals" walking around in spandex. It ruins the focus
    Hmmmm. It is apple cider season. Might go well with this type of flavor profile.

Remember that there are various logs of the new flavor going on right now. It might just be a personal thing that something is not sitting well. Make sure you follow them all and compare as we are all different.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.47%

Dosing right now before hitting the gym. I am finding if I don't smell AS before I take a drink it goes down okay. Something about the smell gets to me...

Hopefully the recovery aspect comes out as I just worked out upper body yesterday!
  22. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.61%

Thoughts:
    Didn't really feel the product kick in as much today. This turned out to be a good thing, though. Once I started working out I felt super focused and beastly. Crazy pumps still aren't hitting yet but I am feeling strong. I PR'd half my ****ing workouts today -- insane. Maybe I have just been being a ***** lately and this is the kick I needed. The sickness I felt has subsided for the most part -- vury niiicee! I have some new thoughts on the taste -- but if the product works I could give a **** less if it smelled and tasted like horse poop.

Taste:
    It is like a light flip switched in my head. I can barely stand the flavor any more. The smell almost gives me a gag reflex and it kind of tastes like someone mixed two different drinks together -- fruity and cinnamon spice. I kind of feel like I am drinking something out of the bottom of a trash bag. Bipolar taste buds? Maybe.... but it just isn't sitting right.
    Pumps:
    Pretty much regular pumps today but slightly better.
    Energy:
    Once again, awesome energy. Seemed to wear off towards the end of the workout but I think I got stagnant and started wondering my mind elsewhere tonight. Still -- really great. This is later this I usually workout and had great energy.
    Mixability:
    Still mixing great. This will not change. Had a couple more clumps in it today and actually got a solid in my mouth but I think I was rushing.
    Recovery:
    Legs feel really great for working them out so hard just yesterday. If I hit the gym up tomorrow it will be a great test of the recovery aspect as I usually don't hit Thursday/Friday with upper body workouts like will occur this week.
    Sides:
    Not really any sickness today.
    Focus:
    Focus with AS is awesome. I am feeling alpha in the gym lately. Throwing **** around and its fun!
    Vascularity:
    Normal vascularity. Hopefully get some nice pumps tomorrow!

Some lifts:
    Hammer Lat Pulldowns: 180x8, 210x6, 225x4, 245x2
    Hammer Back Rows: 160x8, 180x6, 225x6, 245x4
    BB Shrugs: 180x8, 210x6, 270x4 Grip fails me on these. Need some straps.

Video of the day:
    Don't smoke -- but it is going to be a chill night gettin' some work done.
    YouTube - GANJA FARMER BY MARLON ASHER

Always my goal:

you seriously doing an outstanding job with this log! very detailed, and really like what im hearing..., you should try 1 pre and 1 scoop intra..then give me a true and honest report on that
  23. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.5%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Are there going to be any other new flavors beside this one LG?
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  24. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.61%

Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Are there going to be any other new flavors beside this one LG?

Eric was talking about it...theres no telling what the mad man is doing at this exact moment
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.47%

Sorry for the delay in updates. Doing this whole job interview thing until tomorrow then I will splurge you with information.
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.99%

Cool man
  27. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.47%

By the way....

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

*Photobucket deleted my sweet picture.
  28. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.61%

lol...boarderline right there
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.99%

lol...boarderline right there
    haha omg...
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.61%

Sorry for the delay in updates. Doing this whole job interview thing until tomorrow then I will splurge you with information.
    Hope all goes well. Good luck bro!

So far how do you like AS? What are the biggest benefits your seeing?
  31. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.47%

Hope all goes well. Good luck bro!

So far how do you like AS? What are the biggest benefits your seeing?
    Thanks man. Interviews went pretty well. For the job interview I had last week I am going to the second round interviews and having dinner with the man in charge on Thursday -- so pretty exciting. The interview I had today seemed to go pretty well. It was pretty laid back for such a large company -- but everyone seemed to think they did well so difficult to get a read if they will extend an offer my way.

As far as the Anadraulic State goes, I am definitely seeing some leaning out. I didn't really expect this but my stomach area in the lower abs where I carry a lot of fat seems to be leaning -- even though I have been smashing fast food this past week due to lack of groceries (I will go get better CLEAN bulk food tomorrow )

I'll bust out a full update tomorrow. Don't know if I can get in the gym tomorrow though.

Thanks for following!
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.25%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

By the way....

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

*Photobucket deleted my sweet picture.
    SOOOO Sad
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.25%

As far as the Anadraulic State goes, I am definitely seeing some leaning out. I didn't really expect this but my stomach area in the lower abs where I carry a lot of fat seems to be leaning -- even though I have been smashing fast food this past week due to lack of groceries (I will go get better CLEAN bulk food tomorrow )

Thanks for following!
    That is a tough spot, the belly button area. I noticed some leaning out on Ghenerate, but mostly in the upper abs. My diet was not great because my sched got out of hand, but I noticed some abs. If I had a solid diet and did some cardio I would like to see the effects from Ghen and AS.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.25%

a little booty assistance
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

35. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.99%

AS always leans me up big time! Love that effect!
  36. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.47%

Sipping on some AS mixed with apple cider while typing a 6 page paper in the library. Did not make it into the gym today. Possibly tomorrow if all goes according to plan -- but maybe not.

I am putting more than 8-10oz. of liquid in now to dilute the flavor more. It really is a strong flavor that hasn't been sitting well with me. Still very apparent in the apple cider -- but more manageable. Got a lot of "sick" feeling when I was sipping it yesterday, so much in fact I didn't even finish it. Today it is going a lot better.

Hope to get back in the gym once life gets out of the way.

PS. Thanks for the booty assistance since they took mine away, haha.
  37. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.61%

AS is strong..It doesnt like to be sipped on and not throw weights around after..good luck on your paper..
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.61%

[quote=p5sky;2188530]a little booty assistance
    quote]

p5sky, I have followed some of your logs and read up on your posts.(I'm the type that reads and does not post much). As always you have not disappointed me

As for a formal introduction, my name is Chris and I live in always sunny Florida. You seem to have a great reputation around here and have some great logs!

Kevin- Glad the interview(s) went well. Make yourself stick out from the group. Interviews are always about selling yourself.

Now for AS, I thought that maybe mixing it with something different might help a bit. I have noticed in other logs that people have a problem with either the smell or the taste of AS. Any reason for this? (Lifter can you help on that?) Regardless the logs all show great results. Once I get some cash saved up I'm going to try a run of this. Seems like the end results are worth the smell and taste .

Maybe you can take one concentrated shot and chase it with water or juice?(I did this with creatine when it first came out, it always chunked up in the bottom of the glass).

Keep up the good work. School, job(s)/interviews and the gym are always hard to juggle around. Hang in there, it gets easier.
  39. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.47%

Kevin- Glad the interview(s) went well. Make yourself stick out from the group. Interviews are always about selling yourself.

Now for AS, I thought that maybe mixing it with something different might help a bit. I have noticed in other logs that people have a problem with either the smell or the taste of AS. Any reason for this? (Lifter can you help on that?) Regardless the logs all show great results. Once I get some cash saved up I'm going to try a run of this. Seems like the end results are worth the smell and taste .

Maybe you can take one concentrated shot and chase it with water or juice?(I did this with creatine when it first came out, it always chunked up in the bottom of the glass).

Keep up the good work. School, job(s)/interviews and the gym are always hard to juggle around. Hang in there, it gets easier.
    Thanks for the encouragement mang. I agree it is really hard to juggle everything going on with trying to graduate, find a job, and stay in the gym.

I am guessing due to the ingredients in AS and their effectiveness, they can only cover up the "flavor" as best they can. This is usually found in most effective supps though! My thoughts have always been the best ones don't always taste the best.

I am going to try the "shot" method next time pre-WO just for you and let you know how it goes. It is a BIG scoop of powder so might be hard to get it in one drink, but I'm ready to try anything as this log is more so for those wanting to try the product than myself.

I got a lot of food today at the store along with some not-so-clean-bulk items. Going to give a little bit of the Dave Tate method a go and see how my body responds. I think I can still put on responsible weight eating a little dirtier as AS seems to have a leaning effect. We'll see! Going to be interesting.

I busted my paper out tonight and I think it is pretty good so hopefully I can find time to get to the gym tomorrow!
  40. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.47%

AS is strong..It doesnt like to be sipped on and not throw weights around after..good luck on your paper..
    Hahaha so true. Whenever I just "sip" it on a non-workout day I want to throw stuff.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anadraulic State GT fruit punch sponsored log
    By enhanced in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-26-2010, 10:00 PM
  2. Replies: 596
    Last Post: 05-06-2010, 03:56 PM
  3. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 11-06-2009, 01:13 PM
  4. Replies: 308
    Last Post: 07-27-2009, 03:25 PM
  5. Replies: 105