~~HHHHGHHHHup♂!! Nosnmiveins' App Nut Sponsored Log~~

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to the gracious ppl at App Nut i was one of the "chosen".

HGHup♂ promotes radical increases in serum HGH and testosterone levels without a prescription. It is the only orally viable compound that is proven to increase HGH AND testosterone in human subjects.

PRODUCT CHARACTERISTICS:
* Increases the output of growth hormone and local IGF-1 levels
* Increases the duration/viability of growth hormone pulse mass
* Increases androgen receptor structure, function, and number
* Increases natural production of testosterone​

This log will contain the following details:

Sleep - Time and Quality
Mental Alertness/Focus
Energy
Motivation
Mood/Aggression
Stress
Libido
Joints
Endurance
Strength
Quality of Training
Pump and Vascularity
Muscle Hardness/Density
Body Composition and Look
Appetite
Overall Sense of Feeling​

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In and watching. If you have any questions fire away.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Following along! :)

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Team APPNUT

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sub

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
The formulation I was advocating would have been waaay too expensive, but Dirk managed to make this stuff ROCK. Carpal tunnel symptoms after 2 days of use? Nutty.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Day 1 (friday), Day 2 (saturday) : noticed awwwwwwesome sleep friday and saturday nights. everything else N/A.

Day 3: Off Day

Sleep - Time and Quality: lastnight i slept amazing, i usually get up in the middle of the night to pee 3-4 times and lastnight i only went once. also had some good vivid dreams.
Mental Alertness/Focus: havent noticed too much yet
Energy: N/A
Motivation? N/A
Mood/Aggression: i feel a little more edgy, like im gonna smack a b!tch if need be.
Stress: normal
Libido: high as usual for me
Joints: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Strength: N/A
Quality of Training : N/A
Pump and Vascularity: nothing more pronounced yet
Muscle Hardness/Density: N/A
Body Composition and Look : N/A
Appetite: normal
Overall Sense of Feeling: i feel like im mad at the world, could just be because i woke up to the sound of 4 annoying-a$$ barking dogs.

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
Are you running this solo?... and, have you used igf-2?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
alright. unsubbing due to other supps being used. good luck with your run sir.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The whole point of chosing Nos to log this product was to see the effects while fully geared!
Similarly, I think Ghenerate would be a nice complement to a cycle of PH/AAS. I will run it with a t-booster soon. Running it solo was pretty good for workouts and sleep, and gains were impressive too.

I will follow to see how HGHup works with Gear

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Sleep - Time and Quality best supp for sleep ever. im not having crazy dreams or anything, but the deep deep sleep is amazing. i could wake up in 5 hours or 10 hours and i feel refreshed and ready to go.
Mental Alertness/Focus havent noticed too much, usually only stims help with this.
Energy normal
Mood/Aggression this is also very pronounced. just want to pounce at anything pissing me off.
Stress besides wanting to destroy weights its all good.
Libido one horny mofo here
Joints right elbow was bothering me doing triceps for the first couple of sets.
Endurance after an hour in the gym i still feel like i need to keep going and going, but know i dont need to overtrain.
Strength somethings about to happen :D
Quality of Training intense
Pump and Vascularity VERY noticeable pump, im on sust.mast.npp and the pump ive had the last couple of days on HGHup have been awesome...very much like im on an oral. i also feel PUMPED when i first wakeup in the morning
Muscle Hardness/Density haaaaard
Body Composition and Look cant quite tell yet
Appetite normal
Overall Sense of Feeling not too shabby ;)

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
SIDE NOTES: i cant seem to drink enough water to quench my thirst. usually i'll drink so much and get really full, but not these past couple of days.....but im peeing allllllllllll day long lol.

also, about 8-9pm i am STARVING even if i had just had something...it feels like i havent eaten in days.

for example: about 8:15 i ate a breaded baked chicken breast....then about 10 minutes ago i was soooooo hungry and broke down and made a double decker pb and J and a huge bowl of cottage cheese and yogurt.

i am currently dosing 6 caps prebed because i cant seem to find a good time during the day were i actually have an empty stomach lol

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
SIDE NOTES: i cant seem to drink enough water to quench my thirst. usually i'll drink so much and get really full, but not these past couple of days.....but im peeing allllllllllll day long lol.

also, about 8-9pm i am STARVING even if i had just had something...it feels like i havent eaten in days.

for example: about 8:15 i ate a breaded baked chicken breast....then about 10 minutes ago i was soooooo hungry and broke down and made a double decker pb and J and a huge bowl of cottage cheese and yogurt.

i am currently dosing 6 caps prebed because i cant seem to find a good time during the day were i actually have an empty stomach lol
the hunger sounds similar to GHRP-6

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
In. While I must admit that HGHup didn't have the formulation I was hoping for, it still definitely has potenetial. I look forward to seeing how it measures up.
wat were u looking for in this type of supp

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
sust,mast,npp
Not to be a **** or anything, but with all those other compounds how are you going to deliver a valid report on this supplement? how do you know what you're feeling or not feeling is no the AAS?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Not to be a **** or anything, but with all those other compounds how are you going to deliver a valid report on this supplement? how do you know what you're feeling or not feeling is no the AAS?
im 8+ weeks into the cycle and already know how those compounds affect me...anything i add i can tell what its doing.

sleep is the BIGGEST improvement so far from the HGHup

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
im 8+ weeks into the cycle and already know how those compounds affect me...anything i add i can tell what its doing.

sleep is the BIGGEST improvement so far from the HGHup
cool, i figured you had run those compounds before and knew how they effected you. makes sense......right on

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
DAY 6: Legs

Sleep - Time and Quality wonderful again
Mental Alertness/Focus nothing new
Energy really up in the gym but later in the day i had to take a power nap.
Motivation really good in the gym today
Mood/Aggression felt like a beast in the gym :D
Stress down
Libido average
Joints woke up with pretty bad elbow pain which subsided throughout the day.
Endurance gooooood
Strength still goin uop, slowly but surely
Quality of Training intense.....definitely a good mind-muscle connection
Pump and Vascularity pumped like i just left the gym WHEN I WAKE UP IN THE MORNING.....its crazy
Muscle Hardness/Density feeling swole 24/7
Body Composition and Look looking a little softer than usual, diet has be off for 2 days though.
Appetite foooooooooooooooooooooood:burger:
Overall Sense of Feeling feel great. very calm and just a good overall sense of well-being out of the gym

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
glad you are liking it! It seems like all the testers logs I have looked at are agreeing with what we had to say!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
DAY 11: Shoulders

Sleep - Time and Quality: still amazing
Mental Alertness/Focus not much to note
Energy average
Motivation tearing up the gym :D
Mood/Aggression see above
Stress none
Libido highs and lows....always extremely high in the morning
Joints feeling fine
Endurance getting better every week
Strength no HUGE increase but weights have been going up
Quality of Training very good
Pump and Vascularity muscles worked want to explode
Muscle Hardness/Density average
Body Composition and Look hmmm...not noticing much
Appetite lower than normal lately, been having to force-feed myself a lot more
Overall Sense of Feeling nothing out of the ordinary

SIDE NOTE: acne is getting pretty bad, especially on upper arms and shoulders

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
what current dose are you at? For me a lack of sleep & hunger on it was a blatant sign that the current dose I was at was too strong for me. Just be watchful of that!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
what current dose are you at? For me a lack of sleep & hunger on it was a blatant sign that the current dose I was at was too strong for me. Just be watchful of that!
6 caps per night. the last 3 nights i did 8 caps because i missed one night this weekend. i will be going back to 6 caps tonight

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
DAY 15: Chest/Bi's

Sleep - Time and Quality: besides waking up to barking dogs and wanted to punt them across the lawn, i had a very peaceful sleep.
Mental Alertness/Focus : still nothing noteworthy
Energy: average
Motivation: always excited to set foot in the gym
Mood/Aggression: besides waking up angry, everything is good
Stress: ups and downs....kinda weird
Libido: always morning wood, as well as night time horniness
Joints: elbows seem more and more dry, popping a lot, but no pain
Endurance: intense workouts, have to force myself to cut them short
Strength: higher reps with the same amount of weight
Quality of Training: goooooooood
Pump and Vascularity: super pumped, vascularity had been getting more pronounced
Muscle Hardness/Density: calves and legs ALWAYS seem hard as a rock no matter what time of day it is
Body Composition. hard to tell
Appetite: ups and downs
Overall Sense of Feeling: i wake up refreshed, normally i will have very vivid dreams and wake up refreshed, but i havent had one vivid dream and i still wake up feeling like i got plenty of sleep.....whether i got 5 hours or 10 hours

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
6 caps per night. the last 3 nights i did 8 caps because i missed one night this weekend. i will be going back to 6 caps tonight
If you miss a night please do NOT try and 'make up' for it by dosing higher on another day; just stick to 6 caps a day and get back on track.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
If you miss a night please do NOT try and 'make up' for it by dosing higher on another day; just stick to 6 caps a day and get back on track.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
oops...

all is good now

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
yeah that could potentially not be a fun ride for a day or so for you if you dose too high! Keep it up man!

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, when the dose is too high, you will know it for sure...but at least you know it works.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
DAY 18: Legs

Sleep - Time and Quality: deep sleep, not so refreshed in the morning anymore though
Mental Alertness/Focus : not the greatest
Energy: ups and downs
Motivation: so-so, had an early morning workout, took a while to wakeup
Mood/Aggression: not angry, but really pissy at times
Libido: still going strong
Joints: felt fine today, knees actually felt better than normal
Endurance: still pretty good
Strength: didnt go as heavy today, but all reps were up
Quality of Training: goooooooood
Pump and Vascularity: quads wanted to burst
Muscle Hardness/Density: calves and legs ALWAYS seem hard as a rock no matter what time of day it is
Body Composition. leaner definitely
Appetite: extremely hunger.....damn carb cycling diet...
Overall Sense of Feeling: new diet has put me in weird moods, but energy levels are so great

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
DAY 21: Arms

Sleep - Time and Quality: still the best part of this supplement, even though i do feel its effects have started to diminish
Mental Alertness/Focus : not much to note
Energy: been really good today
Motivation: huge today, was really ready to get in the gym
Mood/Aggression: been good today, very calm day
Joints: everything was A-OK, which is suprising when i do arms
Strength: leveled off some, been tweaking diet lately
Quality of Training: really good arm day, got a lot done
Pump and Vascularity: my arms felt like they were the size of my legs
Muscle Hardness/Density: really good today
Body Composition: leaner and meaner
Appetite: extremely hungery, only allowed 300 carbs today :(
Overall Sense of Feeling: good day overall

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
DAY 26: DC Legs/Arms

Sleep - Time and Quality: still good, not as strong as when i first started though
Mental Alertness/Focus : felt like i was in a fog today
Energy: ups and downs as usual
Motivation: rough getting up today before work, but i did
Mood/Aggression: easily irritaded
Joints: right elbow KILLED today....felt like sandpaper when doing ticeps
Strength: up and down considering im doing a new routine
Quality of Training: excellent
Pump and Vascularity: one HUGE thing ive noticed is vascularity, i am by no means naturally vascular, but i have some pretty sick veins popping up here and there.
Muscle Hardness/Density: solid
Body Composition: lookin goooood
Appetite: nothing noticeable today
Overall Sense of Feeling: 1 more day left, overall feeling today.....DRAINED. i got up extra early to hit the gym before work...im pooped

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Hm, so i'm assuming your elbow pain is due to working arms yesterday? How are the effects of body composition for you? Glad to see you are still pleased and rockin' steady in a few categories!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Hm, so i'm assuming your elbow pain is due to working arms yesterday? How are the effects of body composition for you? Glad to see you are still pleased and rockin' steady in a few categories!
i broke a piece of bone in my elbow playing baseball about 10 years ago. if i dont stretch really really well before i do my tricep sets then it hurts. but usually the pain is there for no more than 1-2 minutes and is completely gone for the rest of the workout.

the only other time i had lasting pain was when i ran Havoc.

body comp is coming along nicely. im looking leaner and way more vascular

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
!!!FINAL REVIEW!!!

DAY 30: Depletion Workout

FINAL REVIEW

I decided as a final review only to note things that i saw a significant change in.

Sleep was by far the best part of this supplement. it didnt matter whether i got 4 hours or 10 hours it always felt like a had adequate sleep. some nights id have very vivid dreams, but this was off and on throughout the run.

Skin broke out more than usual, even on cycle i had never experienced acne down my arms and shoulders. skin as seemed thinner and smoother....almost see through....which leads me to my next point. BF% definitely decreased, by how much?..i dont have exact numbers but lets say atleast 1%. vascularity was also much more pronounced. i went from having no veins, to having veins in my thighs, lower abs, forearms big time and biceps.

i experienced no weight gain or significant strength gains. for a natural supplement it was "ok" for what it gave me, but for the price id rather look into another supplement less expensive.

THANKS AN FOR THE CHANCE TO LOG!!! while i didnt have many followers im sure ppl will read this log and take what they can from it and make their own decision to purchase or not.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yep, I was following - shame others weren't . . looks like you're not part of the 'cool crowd' of professional loggers ;)

Product looks ok, but expensive . . even considering the free bag, wipdeedoo! :32:

Im going to check out some of the other logs . . .

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAY 30: Depletion Workout

FINAL REVIEW

I decided as a final review only to note things that i saw a significant change in.

Sleep was by far the best part of this supplement. it didnt matter whether i got 4 hours or 10 hours it always felt like a had adequate sleep. some nights id have very vivid dreams, but this was off and on throughout the run.

Skin broke out more than usual, even on cycle i had never experienced acne down my arms and shoulders. skin as seemed thinner and smoother....almost see through....which leads me to my next point. BF% definitely decreased, by how much?..i dont have exact numbers but lets say atleast 1%. vascularity was also much more pronounced. i went from having no veins, to having veins in my thighs, lower abs, forearms big time and biceps.

i experienced no weight gain or significant strength gains. for a natural supplement it was "ok" for what it gave me, but for the price id rather look into another supplement less expensive.

THANKS AN FOR THE CHANCE TO LOG!!! while i didnt have many followers im sure ppl will read this log and take what they can from it and make their own decision to purchase or not.
Thank you for taking the time to log HGHup♂ and for your honest review, bud.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT