~~HHHHGHHHHup♂!! Nosnmiveins' App Nut Sponsored Log~~

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. ~~HHHHGHHHHup♂!! Nosnmiveins' App Nut Sponsored Log~~


    Thanks to the gracious ppl at App Nut i was one of the "chosen".

    HGHup♂ promotes radical increases in serum HGH and testosterone levels without a prescription. It is the only orally viable compound that is proven to increase HGH AND testosterone in human subjects.

    PRODUCT CHARACTERISTICS:
    * Increases the output of growth hormone and local IGF-1 levels
    * Increases the duration/viability of growth hormone pulse mass
    * Increases androgen receptor structure, function, and number
    * Increases natural production of testosterone


    This log will contain the following details:

    Sleep - Time and Quality
    Mental Alertness/Focus
    Energy
    Motivation
    Mood/Aggression
    Stress
    Libido
    Joints
    Endurance
    Strength
    Quality of Training
    Pump and Vascularity
    Muscle Hardness/Density
    Body Composition and Look
    Appetite
    Overall Sense of Feeling


  2. In and watching. If you have any questions fire away.

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   
       


  3. Following along!

    Cheers!

    -Sean-

    Team APPNUT
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
    •   
       


  4. sub
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  5. In. While I must admit that HGHup didn't have the formulation I was hoping for, it still definitely has potenetial. I look forward to seeing how it measures up.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  6. here too

  7. The formulation I was advocating would have been waaay too expensive, but Dirk managed to make this stuff ROCK. Carpal tunnel symptoms after 2 days of use? Nutty.

  8. Day 1 (friday), Day 2 (saturday) : noticed awwwwwwesome sleep friday and saturday nights. everything else N/A.

    Day 3: Off Day

    Sleep - Time and Quality: lastnight i slept amazing, i usually get up in the middle of the night to pee 3-4 times and lastnight i only went once. also had some good vivid dreams.
    Mental Alertness/Focus: havent noticed too much yet
    Energy: N/A
    Motivation? N/A
    Mood/Aggression: i feel a little more edgy, like im gonna smack a b!tch if need be.
    Stress: normal
    Libido: high as usual for me
    Joints: N/A
    Endurance: N/A
    Strength: N/A
    Quality of Training : N/A
    Pump and Vascularity: nothing more pronounced yet
    Muscle Hardness/Density: N/A
    Body Composition and Look : N/A
    Appetite: normal
    Overall Sense of Feeling: i feel like im mad at the world, could just be because i woke up to the sound of 4 annoying-a$$ barking dogs.

  9. Subbed..GL

  10. Are you running this solo?... and, have you used igf-2?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by crowpass View Post
    Are you running this solo?... and, have you used igf-2?
    no, and no

  12. what else are you running?

  13. subbed
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Legacykid View Post
    what else are you running?
    sust,mast,npp

  15. Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    sust,mast,npp
    . . . and a good multiV

  16. alright. unsubbing due to other supps being used. good luck with your run sir.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by crowpass View Post
    alright. unsubbing due to other supps being used. good luck with your run sir.
    The whole point of chosing Nos to log this product was to see the effects while fully geared!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    The whole point of chosing Nos to log this product was to see the effects while fully geared!
    Similarly, I think Ghenerate would be a nice complement to a cycle of PH/AAS. I will run it with a t-booster soon. Running it solo was pretty good for workouts and sleep, and gains were impressive too.

    I will follow to see how HGHup works with Gear
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  19. Sleep - Time and Quality best supp for sleep ever. im not having crazy dreams or anything, but the deep deep sleep is amazing. i could wake up in 5 hours or 10 hours and i feel refreshed and ready to go.
    Mental Alertness/Focus havent noticed too much, usually only stims help with this.
    Energy normal
    Mood/Aggression this is also very pronounced. just want to pounce at anything pissing me off.
    Stress besides wanting to destroy weights its all good.
    Libido one horny mofo here
    Joints right elbow was bothering me doing triceps for the first couple of sets.
    Endurance after an hour in the gym i still feel like i need to keep going and going, but know i dont need to overtrain.
    Strength somethings about to happen
    Quality of Training intense
    Pump and Vascularity VERY noticeable pump, im on sust.mast.npp and the pump ive had the last couple of days on HGHup have been awesome...very much like im on an oral. i also feel PUMPED when i first wakeup in the morning
    Muscle Hardness/Density haaaaard
    Body Composition and Look cant quite tell yet
    Appetite normal
    Overall Sense of Feeling not too shabby

  20. SIDE NOTES: i cant seem to drink enough water to quench my thirst. usually i'll drink so much and get really full, but not these past couple of days.....but im peeing allllllllllll day long lol.

    also, about 8-9pm i am STARVING even if i had just had something...it feels like i havent eaten in days.

    for example: about 8:15 i ate a breaded baked chicken breast....then about 10 minutes ago i was soooooo hungry and broke down and made a double decker pb and J and a huge bowl of cottage cheese and yogurt.

    i am currently dosing 6 caps prebed because i cant seem to find a good time during the day were i actually have an empty stomach lol

  21. Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    SIDE NOTES: i cant seem to drink enough water to quench my thirst. usually i'll drink so much and get really full, but not these past couple of days.....but im peeing allllllllllll day long lol.

    also, about 8-9pm i am STARVING even if i had just had something...it feels like i havent eaten in days.

    for example: about 8:15 i ate a breaded baked chicken breast....then about 10 minutes ago i was soooooo hungry and broke down and made a double decker pb and J and a huge bowl of cottage cheese and yogurt.

    i am currently dosing 6 caps prebed because i cant seem to find a good time during the day were i actually have an empty stomach lol
    the hunger sounds similar to GHRP-6

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    In. While I must admit that HGHup didn't have the formulation I was hoping for, it still definitely has potenetial. I look forward to seeing how it measures up.
    wat were u looking for in this type of supp

  23. I will sub.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    sust,mast,npp
    Not to be a **** or anything, but with all those other compounds how are you going to deliver a valid report on this supplement? how do you know what you're feeling or not feeling is no the AAS?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by lennoxchi View Post
    Not to be a **** or anything, but with all those other compounds how are you going to deliver a valid report on this supplement? how do you know what you're feeling or not feeling is no the AAS?
    im 8+ weeks into the cycle and already know how those compounds affect me...anything i add i can tell what its doing.

    sleep is the BIGGEST improvement so far from the HGHup

  26. Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    im 8+ weeks into the cycle and already know how those compounds affect me...anything i add i can tell what its doing.

    sleep is the BIGGEST improvement so far from the HGHup
    cool, i figured you had run those compounds before and knew how they effected you. makes sense......right on

  27. DAY 6: Legs

    Sleep - Time and Quality wonderful again
    Mental Alertness/Focus nothing new
    Energy really up in the gym but later in the day i had to take a power nap.
    Motivation really good in the gym today
    Mood/Aggression felt like a beast in the gym
    Stress down
    Libido average
    Joints woke up with pretty bad elbow pain which subsided throughout the day.
    Endurance gooooood
    Strength still goin uop, slowly but surely
    Quality of Training intense.....definitely a good mind-muscle connection
    Pump and Vascularity pumped like i just left the gym WHEN I WAKE UP IN THE MORNING.....its crazy
    Muscle Hardness/Density feeling swole 24/7
    Body Composition and Look looking a little softer than usual, diet has be off for 2 days though.
    Appetite foooooooooooooooooooooood
    Overall Sense of Feeling feel great. very calm and just a good overall sense of well-being out of the gym

  28. Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    Mood/Aggression felt like a beast in the gym
    The preworkout aggression and desire to pound the weights was great

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 94
    Last Post: 08-31-2010, 01:50 AM
  2. Nosnmiveins Getting Lit up with N.O. IGNITE (Sponsored)
    By nosnmiveins in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-10-2010, 09:47 PM
  3. Pmiller's HGHup♂ Sponsored Log
    By pmiller383 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 12-03-2009, 02:02 AM
Log in
Log in