OH NO! Is Kleen having an allergic reaction? No he is just getting SWOLE! A sponsored

Page 1 of 11 1236 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.18%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Talking OH NO! Is Kleen having an allergic reaction? No he is just getting SWOLE! A sponsored

First off I want to thank Anabolic Innovations for offering to let me log the stack for them. For those of you who are not familiar with the stack it includes 2 of their already well established supplements; Glycobol a nutrition partitioning muscle builder, Stoked a natural Testosterone and Libido enhancer. The third is their brand new supplement TestoPro, which increases both total serum Testosterone and Free Testosterone levels as well as modulates Estrogen using already proven ingredients put together for synergy.

I have been interested in a good natural Testosterone boosting stack that will help me pack on some muscle while remaining lean or idealy improving overall body composition. Something that works via different avenues than my normal stack and this just seems to fit the bill perfectly. If all goes as well as I expect I may alternate between the two.

I have some specific goals in mind for this stack listed below.

Aesthetics:
    I am looking for recomposition over the next month. I plan to drop a little fat and gain some muscle in the process. I also hold a lot of water when taking in carbs so my plan is to lower carbs and limit them to specific times of the day using the Glycobol to shuttle everything into the muscle and return my bloog sugar level back to a minimum quickly. This should drop some water weight almost immediately as well as stoking the fat burning furnace while still keeping enough glycogen in the muscle to be explosive during physical activity. Once I have met my aesthetic expectations I will increase cals to maintenance or just above to try to increase muscle mass.

Strength:
    My current 3 rep max on squat is 375x3, I am hoping for a 20-30 lb jump my eye is on 405x3. I will be training legs mostly in lower reps x5, with some recovery days of higher reps. Upper body will be at a recovery/maintenance level with pump work to increase bloodflow to my troubled tendons.

Size:
    I will be working to increase leg size and if possible shoulders but that will take some creativity. I have to measure my legs but right now I think they are between 24.5 & 25 inches but very lean. I will measure this weekend and put up in my 2nd post which will be reserved for my status updates. My last body fatmeasurement was 7% and I look to be a tad leaner depending on the day. So I will also do my body fat measurement this weekend to have something solid to go on.

Training:
    3 days a week of Lifting doing full body workouts with a possibily of an occasional 4rth workout on a Sunday that would consist of mostly legs with a few more exercises.

Commentary will be both on stats, dietary changes, and the overall feel during the run.

Additional Supplements: These are staples I am used to and do not effect the Testosterone pathways.

USP Labs Jack3d - Pre Workout
    USPowders DominATP - Pre and Intra-workout
    USPLabs ReCreate - Fat loss an anti-cortisol conversion. I will be getting a Cortizone shot for tendonitis, so I really want to control how much of it is converted to cortisol.
    USPLabs SuperCissus Rx - Joint and Tendon Health
    NutraPlanet Bulks
    Bulk Glutamine - For use before fasted training to keep from catabolism
    Bulk Sesamine - Fat loss
    Bulk CLA Caps - Fat loss
    Bulk Geranium Caps - For energy and thermogenisis

to getting SWOLE!!!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.18%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Reserved for updates

Current Stats 10/23/09:

Weight: 194 Lbs as of this morning.

Estimated bodyfat: 6.5-7%, will take it with calipers Sunday morning and update here for hard data.

3 Rep Max on Squat - 375 goal 405

10-25-09
    Update on stats
    192 this morning
    6.9% bodyfat
    Caliper readings
    Chest 4mm
    Abdomen 12mm
    Thigh 5mm

11-21-09
    199.75 lbs
    Estimated Body Fat 7.5%
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  3. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.59%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Subbed now let's get SWOLE.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.68%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

That's got to be a good stack .. as soon as they mentioned what was in Testopro all I could think was that would stack well with stoked. The only reason I don't run stoked more often is I am usually pulsing Formestane and I find if add in more estrogen suppresion my muscles go dry and I run the risk of injury. I should probably look into switching back and forth but I love my formestane and it's so fuggin cheap the way I run it.

I love AP too so I'm covered for nutrient partioning too.. that's how I will run it though Formestane/AP/Testopro.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.01%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

subdizzle man!
    SFW and GFH
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.02%

Subbed for another bada** MrKleen log
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.66%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.84%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Kleen, your bodyfat is supper low, do you have any links to cutting logs or diets you run...very interested
  9. Team Anabolic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.81%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Thanks for the PM. You know Ill be here.

10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.18%

Quote Originally Posted by jayts22 View Post
    Kleen, your bodyfat is supper low, do you have any links to cutting logs or diets you run...very interested
    Here is a link to my first contest prep. I started with PRIME and ended up on the whole Asteroid Stack, went bery well. This was my first log I wrote too. I am going to have to go back and read it again as motivational reading. Get me geared up in the beginining of next year to get ready for another comp. I ended up ridiculously lean.

PRIME'd and Ready 2 Go! PRIME Log
  11. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.36%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

subbed fa sho
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  169 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.11%
    Achievements Posting Pro

In on this MrKleen!!! Nice to be following new and interesting logs with detail!
  13. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.01%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

in, just to find out what your wife did when you got her down from the ceiling, lol.
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.71%

IN FTW.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.71%

Hey Kleen, I didn't realize you are in Houston. My sister lives in Houston, and I am gonna be out there for Thanksgiving this year. We should toss around some iron when I am there.
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.18%

Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Hey Kleen, I didn't realize you are in Houston. My sister lives in Houston, and I am gonna be out there for Thanksgiving this year. We should toss around some iron when I am there.
    Sounds good Man. I have weights in the garage and a gym membership. Can probably get a few day pass for 10 bucks.
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Great, another good log to read!! Go get'em pal!!
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.71%

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Sounds good Man. I have weights in the garage and a gym membership. Can probably get a few day pass for 10 bucks.
    Right on, I'll hit you up closer to when I am gonna be cruising through.
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

subb'n in bro. Interested to see how you gain with the stack
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.18%

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Subbed now let's get SWOLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    That's got to be a good stack .. as soon as they mentioned what was in Testopro all I could think was that would stack well with stoked. The only reason I don't run stoked more often is I am usually pulsing Formestane and I find if add in more estrogen suppresion my muscles go dry and I run the risk of injury. I should probably look into switching back and forth but I love my formestane and it's so fuggin cheap the way I run it.

I love AP too so I'm covered for nutrient partioning too.. that's how I will run it though Formestane/AP/Testopro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    subdizzle man!
    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Subbed for another bada** MrKleen log
    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jayts22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by UNCnate View Post
    Thanks for the PM. You know Ill be here.
    Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    subbed fa sho
    Quote Originally Posted by Teg View Post
    In on this MrKleen!!! Nice to be following new and interesting logs with detail!
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    in, just to find out what your wife did when you got her down from the ceiling, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    Great, another good log to read!! Go get'em pal!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    subb'n in bro. Interested to see how you gain with the stack
    I seem to have forgotten my manners. Welcome aboard Gentlemen! Glad to have each of you here. Tomorrow I will post up a more detailed look at my diet plan when I post my stats up.
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.18%

Just a note, I am about to go rip it up in a few. I will post up how it goes. I actually ate before this training session with the Glycobol so we will see how I feel, how the pump is and what not. I think I may try some pushdowns instead of close grip pushups today and see how it goes. I am also going to review a workout I found for upper body that is actually supposed to promote healing in the tendons.

If all goes well my last set on squats will be 375 and we will see if I can't get a 4rth rep out of it.
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.68%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Just a note, I am about to go rip it up in a few. I will post up how it goes. I actually ate before this training session with the Glycobol so we will see how I feel, how the pump is and what not. I think I may try some pushdowns instead of close grip pushups today and see how it goes. I am also going to review a workout I found for upper body that is actually supposed to promote healing in the tendons.

If all goes well my last set on squats will be 375 and we will see if I can't get a 4rth rep out of it.
    You can and you will...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.66%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

My money is on the 4th rep happening!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  24. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.59%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    My money is on the 4th rep happening!!
    My money is in the same place.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
  25. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.36%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I seem to have forgotten my manners. Welcome aboard Gentlemen! Glad to have each of you here. Tomorrow I will post up a more detailed look at my diet plan when I post my stats up.
    Thanks for rectifiying this. I sir, was very offended and nearly unsubbed
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.18%

Hey I had some issues and wasn't able to get to legs tomorrow we will count that as good news. I will pound the holy crap out of legs tomorrow with some intensity and volume. I WILL get that extra rep on 375 or leave it on the safety bars in my attempt. I have somewhere to go right now, but I have some interesting things to update today or tomorrow when I get the chance.

I did hit some decent lifts today on a few things, the light weights frustrated me so I pushe a little on a few things. Update later.
  27. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.01%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

give it hell, kleenman.
  28. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  158 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.85%

subscribed, good sir.
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.18%

Quote Originally Posted by orbitron3000 View Post
    subscribed, good sir.
    Good to have you aboard!
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.18%

Okay a few quick updates. I have lost some weight, I will weigh in for sure tomorrow but I have lost some volume, definitely muscle and skin letting go of water from the drop in carbs. Motivation was dropping with the lower weights and I had to put some on my seated rows, being careful not to go crazy I repped 10 at 200 for my sets. Kept it with in reason but 3rd set took a little work. Went up to 130 on seated lateral raises, 200 on icarian overhead press with a nuetral grip, and then did some smith machine ultra wide behind the neck presses taking it all the way down to below traps just had 25s on each side going for pump of the medial delts. Was a good workout just had to get started lifting to get motivated. Tomorrow comes the ass kicking legs day.
  31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.29%

subd
    Your fastest weight is your best weight
  32. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  158 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.85%

sounds like a brutal workout. rip the sh!t out of those legs tomorrow!
  33. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.59%

Hammer those puppies.
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.18%

Quote Originally Posted by Tansui View Post
    subd
    Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by orbitron3000 View Post
    sounds like a brutal workout. rip the sh!t out of those legs tomorrow!
    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Hammer those puppies.
    I plan to knock it out of the park. I lifted semi light last workout so tomorrow is go time.
  35. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.36%

How wide a grip did you use for those behind the neck presses?
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.18%

Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    How wide a grip did you use for those behind the neck presses?
    About 3 inches from the collars, set myself a little more forward of the bar then normal to so that I almost forced the anterior delts out of the lift. Huge medial delt pump off of it.
  37. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.36%

I like it
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.18%

Sometimes you just gotta say screw it!

Took morning doses of all supps. Had 30 grams WMS 30 min after Glycobol and 1 hour before gym. Preworkout supps 15 minute before gym. 3 scoops DominATP and 2 scoops of Jack3d.

Ok I hit dem squats up today, then hit back with my friend who came up and was spotting me on squats. I decided screw it one good workout wasn't going to kill me it was time for a few power moves. Just gonna note the higher lifts on most things.

Squats- Last two sets 375x4 P to the mutha friggin R!!!!!, Oh yeah, I hit that crap! 385 for 2, damn straight!!!! Do the damn thing!

Barbell Dorian rows 275x3>225x5
    Close grip cable rows - 220x5>180x7>140x8
    Assisted wide grip pull ups -30x10>-60x6>-100x4
    Rear delt machine 120x10 5 second hold at end of set>90x8 5 sec hold>60x6 20 second negative

Lost some water weight due to lower carbs. Strength was good today due to WMS supplementation before workout. This will only happen on Sundays which are going to be power days from here on out.

Update on stats
    192 this morning
    6.9% bodyfat
    Caliper readings
    Chest 4mm
    Abdomen 12mm
    Thigh 5mm

As you can tell I am very lean on my extremeties and hold fat in the stomach, such is the life of a carboholic.
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.57%

Took morning doses of all supps. Had 30 grams WMS 30 min after Glycobol and 1 hour before gym. Preworkout supps 15 minute before gym. 3 scoops DominATP and 2 scoops of Jack3d.

Ok I hit dem squats up today, then hit back with my friend who came up and was spotting me on squats. I decided screw it one good workout wasn't going to kill me it was time for a few power moves. Just gonna note the higher lifts on most things.

Squats- Last two sets 375x4 P to the mutha friggin R!!!!!, Oh yeah, I hit that crap! 385 for 2, damn straight!!!! Do the damn thing!

Barbell Dorian rows 275x3>225x5
    Close grip cable rows - 220x5>180x7>140x8
    Assisted wide grip pull ups -30x10>-60x6>-100x4
    Rear delt machine 120x10 5 second hold at end of set>90x8 5 sec hold>60x6 20 second negative

Lost some water weight due to lower carbs. Strength was good today due to WMS supplementation before workout. This will only happen on Sundays which are going to be power days from here on out.

Update on stats
    192 this morning
    6.9% bodyfat
    Caliper readings
    Chest 4mm
    Abdomen 12mm
    Thigh 5mm

As you can tell I am very lean on my extremeties and hold fat in the stomach, such is the life of a carboholic.
    Nice job on the PR
  40. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.04%

IN, we are such USP whores LOL!
    doing my own thang!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Allergic Reaction
    By SoCo4Fun in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11