OH NO! Is Kleen having an allergic reaction? No he is just getting SWOLE! A sponsored

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
First off I want to thank Anabolic Innovations for offering to let me log the stack for them. For those of you who are not familiar with the stack it includes 2 of their already well established supplements; Glycobol a nutrition partitioning muscle builder, Stoked a natural Testosterone and Libido enhancer. The third is their brand new supplement TestoPro, which increases both total serum Testosterone and Free Testosterone levels as well as modulates Estrogen using already proven ingredients put together for synergy.

I have been interested in a good natural Testosterone boosting stack that will help me pack on some muscle while remaining lean or idealy improving overall body composition. Something that works via different avenues than my normal stack and this just seems to fit the bill perfectly. If all goes as well as I expect I may alternate between the two.

I have some specific goals in mind for this stack listed below.

Aesthetics:
I am looking for recomposition over the next month. I plan to drop a little fat and gain some muscle in the process. I also hold a lot of water when taking in carbs so my plan is to lower carbs and limit them to specific times of the day using the Glycobol to shuttle everything into the muscle and return my bloog sugar level back to a minimum quickly. This should drop some water weight almost immediately as well as stoking the fat burning furnace while still keeping enough glycogen in the muscle to be explosive during physical activity. Once I have met my aesthetic expectations I will increase cals to maintenance or just above to try to increase muscle mass.

Strength:
My current 3 rep max on squat is 375x3, I am hoping for a 20-30 lb jump my eye is on 405x3. I will be training legs mostly in lower reps x5, with some recovery days of higher reps. Upper body will be at a recovery/maintenance level with pump work to increase bloodflow to my troubled tendons.

Size:
I will be working to increase leg size and if possible shoulders but that will take some creativity. I have to measure my legs but right now I think they are between 24.5 & 25 inches but very lean. I will measure this weekend and put up in my 2nd post which will be reserved for my status updates. My last body fatmeasurement was 7% and I look to be a tad leaner depending on the day. So I will also do my body fat measurement this weekend to have something solid to go on.

Training:
3 days a week of Lifting doing full body workouts with a possibily of an occasional 4rth workout on a Sunday that would consist of mostly legs with a few more exercises.

Commentary will be both on stats, dietary changes, and the overall feel during the run.

Additional Supplements: These are staples I am used to and do not effect the Testosterone pathways.

USP Labs Jack3d - Pre Workout
USPowders DominATP - Pre and Intra-workout
USPLabs ReCreate - Fat loss an anti-cortisol conversion. I will be getting a Cortizone shot for tendonitis, so I really want to control how much of it is converted to cortisol.
USPLabs SuperCissus Rx - Joint and Tendon Health
NutraPlanet Bulks
Bulk Glutamine - For use before fasted training to keep from catabolism
Bulk Sesamine - Fat loss
Bulk CLA Caps - Fat loss
Bulk Geranium Caps - For energy and thermogenisis

:cheers: to getting SWOLE!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Reserved for updates

Current Stats 10/23/09:

Weight: 194 Lbs as of this morning.

Estimated bodyfat: 6.5-7%, will take it with calipers Sunday morning and update here for hard data.

3 Rep Max on Squat - 375 goal 405

10-25-09
Update on stats
192 this morning
6.9% bodyfat
Caliper readings
Chest 4mm
Abdomen 12mm
Thigh 5mm

11-21-09
199.75 lbs
Estimated Body Fat 7.5%

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's got to be a good stack .. as soon as they mentioned what was in Testopro all I could think was that would stack well with stoked. The only reason I don't run stoked more often is I am usually pulsing Formestane and I find if add in more estrogen suppresion my muscles go dry and I run the risk of injury. I should probably look into switching back and forth but I love my formestane and it's so fuggin cheap the way I run it.

I love AP too so I'm covered for nutrient partioning too.. that's how I will run it though Formestane/AP/Testopro.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed for another bada** MrKleen log ;)

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Kleen, your bodyfat is supper low, do you have any links to cutting logs or diets you run...very interested

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Kleen, your bodyfat is supper low, do you have any links to cutting logs or diets you run...very interested
Here is a link to my first contest prep. I started with PRIME and ended up on the whole Asteroid Stack, went bery well. This was my first log I wrote too. I am going to have to go back and read it again as motivational reading. Get me geared up in the beginining of next year to get ready for another comp. I ended up ridiculously lean.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/117137-primed-ready-2-a.html

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed fa sho

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
In on this MrKleen!!! Nice to be following new and interesting logs with detail!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
in, just to find out what your wife did when you got her down from the ceiling, lol.:saroll:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
IN FTW.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Hey Kleen, I didn't realize you are in Houston. My sister lives in Houston, and I am gonna be out there for Thanksgiving this year. We should toss around some iron when I am there.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hey Kleen, I didn't realize you are in Houston. My sister lives in Houston, and I am gonna be out there for Thanksgiving this year. We should toss around some iron when I am there.
Sounds good Man. I have weights in the garage and a gym membership. Can probably get a few day pass for 10 bucks.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Great, another good log to read!! Go get'em pal!!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good Man. I have weights in the garage and a gym membership. Can probably get a few day pass for 10 bucks.
Right on, I'll hit you up closer to when I am gonna be cruising through.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
subb'n in bro. Interested to see how you gain with the stack

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Subbed now let's get SWOLE.:)
That's got to be a good stack .. as soon as they mentioned what was in Testopro all I could think was that would stack well with stoked. The only reason I don't run stoked more often is I am usually pulsing Formestane and I find if add in more estrogen suppresion my muscles go dry and I run the risk of injury. I should probably look into switching back and forth but I love my formestane and it's so fuggin cheap the way I run it.

I love AP too so I'm covered for nutrient partioning too.. that's how I will run it though Formestane/AP/Testopro.
subdizzle man!
Subbed for another bada** MrKleen log ;)
Thanks for the PM. You know Ill be here.
subbed fa sho
In on this MrKleen!!! Nice to be following new and interesting logs with detail!
in, just to find out what your wife did when you got her down from the ceiling, lol.:saroll:
Great, another good log to read!! Go get'em pal!!
subb'n in bro. Interested to see how you gain with the stack
I seem to have forgotten my manners. Welcome aboard Gentlemen! Glad to have each of you here. Tomorrow I will post up a more detailed look at my diet plan when I post my stats up.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just a note, I am about to go rip it up in a few. I will post up how it goes. I actually ate before this training session with the Glycobol so we will see how I feel, how the pump is and what not. I think I may try some pushdowns instead of close grip pushups today and see how it goes. I am also going to review a workout I found for upper body that is actually supposed to promote healing in the tendons.

If all goes well my last set on squats will be 375 and we will see if I can't get a 4rth rep out of it.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just a note, I am about to go rip it up in a few. I will post up how it goes. I actually ate before this training session with the Glycobol so we will see how I feel, how the pump is and what not. I think I may try some pushdowns instead of close grip pushups today and see how it goes. I am also going to review a workout I found for upper body that is actually supposed to promote healing in the tendons.

If all goes well my last set on squats will be 375 and we will see if I can't get a 4rth rep out of it.
You can and you will...:13:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My money is on the 4th rep happening!!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I seem to have forgotten my manners. Welcome aboard Gentlemen! Glad to have each of you here. Tomorrow I will post up a more detailed look at my diet plan when I post my stats up.
Thanks for rectifiying this. I sir, was very offended and nearly unsubbed :28:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hey I had some issues and wasn't able to get to legs tomorrow we will count that as good news. I will pound the holy crap out of legs tomorrow with some intensity and volume. I WILL get that extra rep on 375 or leave it on the safety bars in my attempt. I have somewhere to go right now, but I have some interesting things to update today or tomorrow when I get the chance.

I did hit some decent lifts today on a few things, the light weights frustrated me so I pushe a little on a few things. Update later.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
give it hell, kleenman.:cheers:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Okay a few quick updates. I have lost some weight, I will weigh in for sure tomorrow but I have lost some volume, definitely muscle and skin letting go of water from the drop in carbs. Motivation was dropping with the lower weights and I had to put some on my seated rows, being careful not to go crazy I repped 10 at 200 for my sets. Kept it with in reason but 3rd set took a little work. Went up to 130 on seated lateral raises, 200 on icarian overhead press with a nuetral grip, and then did some smith machine ultra wide behind the neck presses taking it all the way down to below traps just had 25s on each side going for pump of the medial delts. Was a good workout just had to get started lifting to get motivated. Tomorrow comes the ass kicking legs day.

orbitron3000

orbitron3000

Awards
  • Established
sounds like a brutal workout. rip the sh!t out of those legs tomorrow!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How wide a grip did you use for those behind the neck presses?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How wide a grip did you use for those behind the neck presses?
About 3 inches from the collars, set myself a little more forward of the bar then normal to so that I almost forced the anterior delts out of the lift. Huge medial delt pump off of it.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like it :head:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sometimes you just gotta say screw it!

Took morning doses of all supps. Had 30 grams WMS 30 min after Glycobol and 1 hour before gym. Preworkout supps 15 minute before gym. 3 scoops DominATP and 2 scoops of Jack3d.

Ok I hit dem squats up today, then hit back with my friend who came up and was spotting me on squats. I decided screw it one good workout wasn't going to kill me it was time for a few power moves. Just gonna note the higher lifts on most things.

Squats- Last two sets 375x4 P to the mutha friggin R!!!!!, Oh yeah, I hit that crap! 385 for 2, damn straight!!!! Do the damn thing!

Barbell Dorian rows 275x3>225x5
Close grip cable rows - 220x5>180x7>140x8
Assisted wide grip pull ups -30x10>-60x6>-100x4
Rear delt machine 120x10 5 second hold at end of set>90x8 5 sec hold>60x6 20 second negative

Lost some water weight due to lower carbs. Strength was good today due to WMS supplementation before workout. This will only happen on Sundays which are going to be power days from here on out.

Update on stats
192 this morning
6.9% bodyfat
Caliper readings
Chest 4mm
Abdomen 12mm
Thigh 5mm

As you can tell I am very lean on my extremeties and hold fat in the stomach, such is the life of a carboholic.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Took morning doses of all supps. Had 30 grams WMS 30 min after Glycobol and 1 hour before gym. Preworkout supps 15 minute before gym. 3 scoops DominATP and 2 scoops of Jack3d.

Ok I hit dem squats up today, then hit back with my friend who came up and was spotting me on squats. I decided screw it one good workout wasn't going to kill me it was time for a few power moves. Just gonna note the higher lifts on most things.

Squats- Last two sets 375x4 P to the mutha friggin R!!!!!, Oh yeah, I hit that crap! 385 for 2, damn straight!!!! Do the damn thing!

Rear delt machine 120x10 5 second hold at end of set>90x8 5 sec hold>60x6 20 second negative

Lost some water weight due to lower carbs. Strength was good today due to WMS supplementation before workout. This will only happen on Sundays which are going to be power days from here on out.

Update on stats
192 this morning
6.9% bodyfat
Caliper readings
Chest 4mm
Abdomen 12mm
Thigh 5mm

As you can tell I am very lean on my extremeties and hold fat in the stomach, such is the life of a carboholic.
Nice job on the PR:)

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
IN, we are such USP whores LOL!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Update on stats
192 this morning
6.9% bodyfat
Caliper readings
Chest 4mm
Abdomen 12mm
Thigh 5mm

MR.KLEEN IS KLEENing up!!! nice job.:cheers:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
IN, we are such USP whores LOL!
LOL, well I love the products for sure. I have always gotten great results with them snd no I am getting something good when I spend my money on there products. So far AI is becoming one the other companies I know I can trust spending my money on regardless of product. My mind is swimming at the possibilty of bridging back and forth from the Asteroid Stack to the SWOLE stack keeping my body from getting too used to the other one and progressing nonstop.
:cheers::cheers::cheers: to that idea.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
im liking the squat numbers

I like the 405 goal....i think i will adopt the same one for squats at the end of the routine.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well we are going to go on feel now the aggression has kicked in as you can tell by my decision to attack the weights instead of taking it easy like I should. But man was it worth it, just awesome to grab hold of grip rip the stack back so hard the cable goes loose and then snaps taught again once the weight changes direction just past the top of the rep even with a lot of weight. Was just powering through being explosive and snorting like a bull.

I at one time in the workout was like I am man handling this. It was a great positive aggression. I did notice myself a little testier especially when I got hungry. I think the WMS starch had more to do with the irritabilty. A 30 gram slap in the face was enough to drop my blood sugar low later and that didn;t help. It was a sample of something a guy at Vitamin Shoppe gave me.

Oh yeah that 275x3 was also a PR on dorians I think. I look pretty lean but I was ridiculously busy with stuff today so I didn't take any. Maybe I will remember to measure the legs tomorrow. By the time I remebered today I had worked legs so the pump would have made it incorrect.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL, well I love the products for sure. I have always gotten great results with them snd no I am getting something good when I spend my money on there products. So far AI is becoming one the other companies I know I can trust spending my money on regardless of product. My mind is swimming at the possibilty of bridging back and forth from the Asteroid Stack to the SWOLE stack keeping my body from getting too used to the other one and progressing nonstop.
:cheers::cheers::cheers: to that idea.
That in fact is the conlusion I am coming to, by the looks of it I have found the bridge I have been looking for.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
im liking the squat numbers

I like the 405 goal....i think i will adopt the same one for squats at the end of the routine.
Sounds good man, we can both kill it. I am going to need to get a belt soon though. DOing those barebacked. Although my back is loving being put to work.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Update, Cardio treadmill 45 min 558 cals.
measured legs before cardio 24.75 inches.