OH NO! Is Kleen having an allergic reaction? No he is just getting SWOLE! A sponsored

Page 5 of 18 First ... 34567 ... Last

  1. Those Hacks are impressive Kleen!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons


  2. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    If the title of the post didn't throw you off Good For You!

    My alarm went off at 3:50Am this morning, time to go do some cardio and ab work. In my shuffling to turn off the clock my wife stirred and snuggled up to me. I was in heaven so I just turned the damn thing off and nuzzled myself up next to her and rested in heavenly bliss. Way better than any workout by my standards. Secondary alarm went of at 6:00AM, and I woke up full of energy and very happy.

    Mood elevation is definitely here. I have gone from semi-irritable to jovial for the most part. Temper only happens in small flares and the feeling that comes just before is recogniseable enough for me to bite my tongue and just ride out the wave of grrrrrrrr.

    Alpha Male is at a high, but this is truly a positive Alpha Male feeling, not one that makes me want to challenge others for territory. As a matter of fact I feel like challenging anyone would be the equivalent of a High School kid picking on a 6th grader. Now that is ALPHA MALE. I find myself wanting to set an example for people to follow since I feel I am attracting more attention in this state.

    Self image is also up, I find myself wanting to look in the mirror, or just flex for no reason at all. Almost narcistic, we have mirrored interiors on the elevators at work which I am in and out of all day being IT Support. I am constantly going between floors and when I am all by myself BAM! Out comes the double biceps or the tricep shot, or leaning against the back wall with my leg crossed over and knee bent I notice the teardrop just standing out of my pants by my knee. LOL Today I have on one of those sleeveless sweaters with a tshirt under it that kinda shows my arms and the overhead lighting in there is just too good to pass up. LOL I should be ashamed but I am not.

    Anyway I am obviously in a great mood. I am excited to have gotten my shot yesterday so the healing can be sped up. I am going to keep this party going cutting up and increasing LBM. As a matter of fact, I AM GOING TO GET SWOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I have carb up coming so I'll be spending some time in front to the mirror tonight. Gotta check on all this new mass I've been adding.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by UNCnate View Post
    I am expecting huge things from this stack. Oh yeah.
    This is really an enjoyable experience! I have definitely found my bridge between my beloved Asteroid Stacks. Imagine 6 weeks of each alternating. Holy Batsh*t Boyz this is what I was hoping for!

    Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    solid workout man! keep up the hardwork
    Will do, it only gets more fun as this progresses.

    Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    How about an AI rep?

    Better late than never!
    Welcome!

    Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    Log and workouts look sweet man, keep up the good work!!
    Quote Originally Posted by orbitron3000 View Post
    [email protected] dude! that's some heavy weights you be pushin' 'round!
    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    That was one heck of a workout bro. If it just the alpha male feeling or you are getting the recomp already it still feels good.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Those Hacks are impressive Kleen!!
    Thanks Guys! I plan to be killing it quite a bit. That and in a week the cortizone will be lowering inflamation EVERYWHERE! That means I can push even harder on these legs of mine.


    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I have carb up coming so I'll be spending some time in front to the mirror tonight. Gotta check on all this new mass I've been adding.
    Isn't it a great feeling. I am going to carb up tomorrow after my workout. Make sure I am full for the costume tomorrow night. I actually look the part of the boxer now. Abs are coming in better, and some of the fat under the chest has gone down squaring the chest out more. I should be able to get some pics tomorrow night, try to make it before I have a few drinks so I am not sloppy. LOL Yeah I know drinking is not good for bodybuilding, but occasionally letting go and having fun is good for the soul!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  4. I used up all my quota in the drinking department by the time I was 32, 18 and half years sober now... had to find new ways to let go... sex, food and iron!! No wonder I'm such a dirty old man, I have limited vices... the ones I have left have to be intensified!!
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  5. kleen you are IT support? nice man, I work support part time while I am getting my degree in software and system design and development. Should be out to the real world in May if all goes well.
    SFW and GFH
    •   
       


  6. Sounds like you had a great morning good stuff.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  7. hell yeah, kick that alpha male into high gear. kleen, man-you are kicking asss.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I used up all my quota in the drinking department by the time I was 32, 18 and half years sober now... had to find new ways to let go... sex, food and iron!! No wonder I'm such a dirty old man, I have limited vices... the ones I have left have to be intensified!!
    First of DW congratualtions on 18 years sober!!!

    HaHa, yes I can understand that but now I have to question why I am so dirty. LOL I only drink occasionally and keep it under control. I don't like how I feel if I go overboard. A nice buzz is as far as I like to take it but that is enough to relax too much and not tighten the abs in a picture. LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    kleen you are IT support? nice man, I work support part time while I am getting my degree in software and system design and development. Should be out to the real world in May if all goes well.
    Yeah, I am in IT, it has kept me employed but you have the right path there in the programming and system design. If you are a type A personality like me serving often ungracious people for a living gets old. I am looking to make my move into personal training again soon. I have some big ideas and just need to get recertified again to get the ball rolling. Darn money.... only thing slowing me up at the moment...

    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Sounds like you had a great morning good stuff.
    It was fabulous. She is my number 1 priority and I adore her. Makes for a great day. Cardio today isn't going to change my appearance tomorrow but cuddle time can change the entire cvourse of my day.

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    hell yeah, kick that alpha male into high gear. kleen, man-you are kicking asss.
    Thanks man, I am just getting warmed up. Intensity is part of my genetic make up.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  9. Log is looking awesome man! I love the enthusiasm!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  10. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Log is looking awesome man! I love the enthusiasm!
    Thanks Met! It has been a fun ride so far!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  11. From cuddler to alpha male....kinda like dr. jekyll and Mr. SWOLE!!!

    How is recovery on this stack? It seems your workouts are progressively getting more and more intense with heavier weight...which is very impressive

    And what differences are you noticing with the addition of stoked and glycobol?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    From cuddler to alpha male....kinda like dr. jekyll and Mr. SWOLE!!!

    How is recovery on this stack? It seems your workouts are progressively getting more and more intense with heavier weight...which is very impressive

    And what differences are you noticing with the addition of stoked and glycobol?
    Hey!! alpha males cuddle ... it leads to better stuff!!
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  13. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Hey!! alpha males cuddle ... it leads to better stuff!!
    That is where the TestoPRO comes in handy.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  14. Nice workouts bro... computer finally fixed. Back in it to win it.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

  15. Log looks great man!! Always upbeat, and that helps!!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    From cuddler to alpha male....kinda like dr. jekyll and Mr. SWOLE!!!

    How is recovery on this stack? It seems your workouts are progressively getting more and more intense with heavier weight...which is very impressive

    And what differences are you noticing with the addition of stoked and glycobol?
    Considering I was running Anabolic Pump before with the TestoPro I was already getting great pumps and this has not stopped moving over to the Glycobol which I already expected would be the case because I understand the science behing the ingredient profile in Glycobol and really like it as well. If I had not added in the Stoked at the same time I could tell you a little more about what the addition of the Glycobol with it having Na-R-ALA. I know it does increase the Androgen side of things because it offers a synergy by sensitizing the androgen receptors to the levels of test as well as working as a nutrient partitioner. However the addition of both Glycobol and Stoked when looked at in a blanket view can be described as intense. The basically took what TestoPro was doing for me and muliplied it. The effect was felt in just 2-3 days, and has increased from there.

    As you know if you followed my last log I just finished running TestoPro by itself with good results. I was lucky enough to have the SWOLE stack arrive the very day I took my last pill so I never had to come off the TestoPro. That being the case, we can summize that it is the synergy of the 3 that has increased all of the anabolic and androgenic effects that you see displayed as intensity in the gym, strong lifts, and strong feeling of confidence. I have also been able to drop water a little better, I assume due to a lowering of estrogen from the resveratrol in the Stoked, which is pretty awesome, and will also result in further increases in Testosterone over the next few weeks.

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Hey!! alpha males cuddle ... it leads to better stuff!!
    Alpha Males have to be affectionate to be true leaders in my opinion An Alpha Male who is not a leader is only a rebel or a bully with dominant tendancies. Woah.... waxing philosophical on y'all now.

    But yeah I am very affectionate and completely secure. Hell I even drink colorful drinks with fruit and umbrellas in them just because it taste better than beer. I will carry my wifes purse for her just to be a gentleman without complaint and even by her female products with a smile.

    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    That is where the TestoPRO comes in handy.
    WooHooo!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  17. Do you run to walgreens to get her tampons too? ......I do it too
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  18. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Do you run to walgreens to get her tampons too? ......I do it too
    Absolutely. I actually laugh at those guys who wont. I mean c'mon do you really think someone there thinks they are for you. LOL

    A good man takes care of his woman and cherishes her. I have seen your posts, and know you to be a good man.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  19. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Absolutely. I actually laugh at those guys who wont. I mean c'mon do you really think someone there thinks they are for you. LOL

    A good man takes care of his woman and cherishes her. I have seen your posts, and know you to be a good man.
    Now running out to buy panties may get you some unwanted looks LOL!!!
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  20. Kleen understand that you can do all those things b/c you are secure in your masculinity and ability to defend your mate and yourself.

    Your a strong f*ck with the size to prove it so there is no reason why shouldnt be comfortable with letting you guard down with your wifey and enjoy the bliss of cuddling with the love of your life. Same goes for the fruity drink and the tampons...b/c if someone does has the balls to say something it wont be too hard to re-arrange their face into a picasso painting

    My only qualm is that when i do have a girl....they always send me without specific instructions on which tampon they want....THERE ARE SO MANY KINDS!!! its scary

  21. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Now running out to buy panties may get you some unwanted looks LOL!!!
    SFW and GFH

  22. Hey Kleen did you ever get that 300 costume???? If so you need to wear that to the store next time you make a run to Walgreens.LOL.. I did it once in a Pirate costume. I don't know which one got more looks. The woman at the cash register said I was the nicest pirate she ever met and wished her husband were as kind. I laughed and walked out.
    Great strength rolling on the Hammer. I like doing those with the wide grip on the metal portion... great stretch

  23. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Now running out to buy panties may get you some unwanted looks LOL!!!
    Only if I am wearing pumps! LOL Oh God that is a scary thought...

    Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    Kleen understand that you can do all those things b/c you are secure in your masculinity and ability to defend your mate and yourself.

    Your a strong f*ck with the size to prove it so there is no reason why shouldnt be comfortable with letting you guard down with your wifey and enjoy the bliss of cuddling with the love of your life. Same goes for the fruity drink and the tampons...b/c if someone does has the balls to say something it wont be too hard to re-arrange their face into a picasso painting

    My only qualm is that when i do have a girl....they always send me without specific instructions on which tampon they want....THERE ARE SO MANY KINDS!!! its scary
    Heck yeah! Rule of thumb, without instructions always buy the small size. I believe there is no explanaition needed there. LOL

    You know it is funny, I have never really thought of myself as strong before. I always figure I am average for my size but I think I am starting to notice frm being on the boards that I am relatively strong for my weight.

    Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    Hey Kleen did you ever get that 300 costume???? If so you need to wear that to the store next time you make a run to Walgreens.LOL.. I did it once in a Pirate costume. I don't know which one got more looks. The woman at the cash register said I was the nicest pirate she ever met and wished her husband were as kind. I laughed and walked out.
    Great strength rolling on the Hammer. I like doing those with the wide grip on the metal portion... great stretch
    I like to smash the hammers with 4 plates and a 25 every once in a while too. I couldn't go that wide on there if I had to. I think the height difference between us shines there. I have to keep my hands just outside of the middle of the grips. Otherwise I pull on that rib in the bottom of the move. I am hitting Hammer Inclines today. I think I will go to at least 3 plates maybe 4 depending on the elbow.

    We decided to save some money since my wife already had a ring girl costome so I ordered a fighters costume, open robe, shorts, and my MMA gloves. I still think it would garner attention at Walgreens though.

    Hope the close calls have slowed a bit Brother. Happy Halloween! I hope you have a candy carb up day today! Tell your men we support the hell out of them here on the board!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  24. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Absolutely. I actually laugh at those guys who wont. I mean c'mon do you really think someone there thinks they are for you. LOL

    A good man takes care of his woman and cherishes her. I have seen your posts, and know you to be a good man.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  25. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I like to smash the hammers with 4 plates and a 25 every once in a while too. I couldn't go that wide on there if I had to. I think the height difference between us shines there. I have to keep my hands just outside of the middle of the grips. Otherwise I pull on that rib in the bottom of the move. I am hitting Hammer Inclines today. I think I will go to at least 3 plates maybe 4 depending on the elbow.

    We decided to save some money since my wife already had a ring girl costome so I ordered a fighters costume, open robe, shorts, and my MMA gloves. I still think it would garner attention at Walgreens though.

    Hope the close calls have slowed a bit Brother. Happy Halloween! I hope you have a candy carb up day today! Tell your men we support the hell out of them here on the board!
    Ahh the 4 plates on the incline Hammer... love watching the newbies and the gym eyeball me while throwing those. Some are even bold enough to walk by real close just to make sure their eyes were correct..., yep bro 4 on each. Hope the elbow holds tight for you. I had the same issue, never got the shot like you though. Just some Animal FLEX and a wrap.
    Fighter costume and the open robe... is this your secret to getting the early AM cuddle time???? Think I might give that a go, but next year.
    Things all quiet for the time being. Goes in waves now adays. I tell you what... bombs that go off close to you are freaking LOUD!! thanks for the support. When I get back in the new year I'm thinking about PMing you for a little help for something similar to GoHard with a similar stack to your old thread. Loved watching that one.
    Eat hard tonight, and lift hard to burn it off. Win win situation!!
    AG
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Has anyone had an allergic reaction to Cardarine?
    By funkd0c in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-06-2017, 10:01 PM
  2. semi-urgent: Anybody had an allergic reaction to MHP Prote
    By ikeNball in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-13-2015, 11:16 PM
  3. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-06-2010, 03:46 PM
  4. My school is gonna have an MMA club
    By mywetnightmares in forum MMA
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-01-2006, 08:21 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-06-2005, 09:59 AM
Log in
Log in