OH NO! Is Kleen having an allergic reaction? No he is just getting SWOLE! A sponsored

Page 4 of 11 First ... 234569 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.12%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Now running out to buy panties may get you some unwanted looks LOL!!!
    SFW and GFH

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Hey Kleen did you ever get that 300 costume???? If so you need to wear that to the store next time you make a run to Walgreens.LOL.. I did it once in a Pirate costume. I don't know which one got more looks. The woman at the cash register said I was the nicest pirate she ever met and wished her husband were as kind. I laughed and walked out.
    Great strength rolling on the Hammer. I like doing those with the wide grip on the metal portion... great stretch
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.23%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Now running out to buy panties may get you some unwanted looks LOL!!!
    Only if I am wearing pumps! LOL Oh God that is a scary thought...

Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    Kleen understand that you can do all those things b/c you are secure in your masculinity and ability to defend your mate and yourself.

Your a strong f*ck with the size to prove it so there is no reason why shouldnt be comfortable with letting you guard down with your wifey and enjoy the bliss of cuddling with the love of your life. Same goes for the fruity drink and the tampons...b/c if someone does has the balls to say something it wont be too hard to re-arrange their face into a picasso painting

My only qualm is that when i do have a girl....they always send me without specific instructions on which tampon they want....THERE ARE SO MANY KINDS!!! its scary
    Heck yeah! Rule of thumb, without instructions always buy the small size. I believe there is no explanaition needed there. LOL

You know it is funny, I have never really thought of myself as strong before. I always figure I am average for my size but I think I am starting to notice frm being on the boards that I am relatively strong for my weight.

Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    Hey Kleen did you ever get that 300 costume???? If so you need to wear that to the store next time you make a run to Walgreens.LOL.. I did it once in a Pirate costume. I don't know which one got more looks. The woman at the cash register said I was the nicest pirate she ever met and wished her husband were as kind. I laughed and walked out.
    Great strength rolling on the Hammer. I like doing those with the wide grip on the metal portion... great stretch
    I like to smash the hammers with 4 plates and a 25 every once in a while too. I couldn't go that wide on there if I had to. I think the height difference between us shines there. I have to keep my hands just outside of the middle of the grips. Otherwise I pull on that rib in the bottom of the move. I am hitting Hammer Inclines today. I think I will go to at least 3 plates maybe 4 depending on the elbow.

We decided to save some money since my wife already had a ring girl costome so I ordered a fighters costume, open robe, shorts, and my MMA gloves. I still think it would garner attention at Walgreens though.

Hope the close calls have slowed a bit Brother. Happy Halloween! I hope you have a candy carb up day today! Tell your men we support the hell out of them here on the board!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    •   

4. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.42%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Absolutely. I actually laugh at those guys who wont. I mean c'mon do you really think someone there thinks they are for you. LOL

A good man takes care of his woman and cherishes her. I have seen your posts, and know you to be a good man.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.21%

I like to smash the hammers with 4 plates and a 25 every once in a while too. I couldn't go that wide on there if I had to. I think the height difference between us shines there. I have to keep my hands just outside of the middle of the grips. Otherwise I pull on that rib in the bottom of the move. I am hitting Hammer Inclines today. I think I will go to at least 3 plates maybe 4 depending on the elbow.

We decided to save some money since my wife already had a ring girl costome so I ordered a fighters costume, open robe, shorts, and my MMA gloves. I still think it would garner attention at Walgreens though.

Hope the close calls have slowed a bit Brother. Happy Halloween! I hope you have a candy carb up day today! Tell your men we support the hell out of them here on the board!
    Ahh the 4 plates on the incline Hammer... love watching the newbies and the gym eyeball me while throwing those. Some are even bold enough to walk by real close just to make sure their eyes were correct..., yep bro 4 on each. Hope the elbow holds tight for you. I had the same issue, never got the shot like you though. Just some Animal FLEX and a wrap.
    Fighter costume and the open robe... is this your secret to getting the early AM cuddle time???? Think I might give that a go, but next year.
    Things all quiet for the time being. Goes in waves now adays. I tell you what... bombs that go off close to you are freaking LOUD!! thanks for the support. When I get back in the new year I'm thinking about PMing you for a little help for something similar to GoHard with a similar stack to your old thread. Loved watching that one.
    Eat hard tonight, and lift hard to burn it off. Win win situation!!
    AG
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.23%

Ahh the 4 plates on the incline Hammer... love watching the newbies and the gym eyeball me while throwing those. Some are even bold enough to walk by real close just to make sure their eyes were correct..., yep bro 4 on each. Hope the elbow holds tight for you. I had the same issue, never got the shot like you though. Just some Animal FLEX and a wrap.
    Fighter costume and the open robe... is this your secret to getting the early AM cuddle time???? Think I might give that a go, but next year.
    Things all quiet for the time being. Goes in waves now adays. I tell you what... bombs that go off close to you are freaking LOUD!! thanks for the support. When I get back in the new year I'm thinking about PMing you for a little help for something similar to GoHard with a similar stack to your old thread. Loved watching that one.
    Eat hard tonight, and lift hard to burn it off. Win win situation!!
    AG
    Man, I sure hope so. The lovely wife looks ridiculously hot in the ring girl costume and I will be drooling over her all night. Definitely man just holler at me and we will get you set up. Glad things have quieted down for the time being.
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.23%

Day 8 Great workout Weekly stats.

Hey guys having a carb refeed meal after my workout, trying to volumize for the evening festivities. Took 2 Glycobol after workout came home took 1/4 tablespoon of bulk PSlin and started making shake 2 scoops protein and cooking about 100-120 grams worth of carbs in Oats, raisins, and 2 table spoons brown sugar. Wont be drinking water for another hour or two, just to avoid bloat. I should be roughly the size of a house this evening.

The workout was great. I ate a morning meal using the Glycobol 20 min prior that contained 1/2 cup oats for a little more energy in the gym, and 2 scoop shake, an hour later took my jack3d and dominATP then headed to the gym about 20 minutes later.

Incline Hammer bench, 98 ps x15, 133ps x10, 170ps x6>133ps x4>98x11

Neutral Grip Chins body and legs piked out in front of me 3 sets of 10
    Neutral grip seated rows- 140x15

Standing Arnold Press - 70x10, 65x10, 55x10>45x7
    DB Lateral Raises 25x10 3 sets
    DB Front Raise 25x10 2 sets
    Bent over db raise 15x15 2 sets
    Seated rear lateral machine 110x10 3 sets

Curls in cable crossover station like a duoble biceps shot for peaks, 70x10 2 sets
    Pushups close grip (moderate pace 35, medium grip 35), (diamond pushups 15 slow reps)

I would say I rocked it on the Hammer strength, that is 3 plates a quarter and a dime. Ten more pounds and I would have been moving 4 plates. Not too bad considering I havent pushed like that in 7 weeks. Then the chins were awesome piking like that I could bring the handles deeper down into my ribs instead of just to my clavicle. Awesome!

I had a ridiculous pump when the workout was done and I noticed in the mirror that my abs were visible even with them being relaxed.

Stats
    6.2%
    Calipers chest 4mm, abdomen 10, thigh 5 as you can tell my abdomen went down buy 2-3 mm this week. My shoulders are responding to all the extra stimulation. Oh yeah I was asked back there and don't know if I responded but yes recovery is very good on this stack so far. Well, I am going to go to hang with the wife now.

Happy Halloween!!!!!
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  169 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.49%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Wow Kleen! Thats a heck of a work brotha! Great Job! Diggin the Incline Hammers!!!
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.94%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

6 % nice bro.

whens your show?
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.21%

Great workout, and sooooo jealous of the 6%!!
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.23%

Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    6 % nice bro.

whens your show?
    I am actually not doing a show until later next year I am thinking probably a Spring or Summer Show. I am just trying to lean up a bit and hold it while adding muscle slowly. I have a little loose skin I am trying to let shrink up so I am trying to keep myself lean all year.
    Great workout, and sooooo jealous of the 6%!!
    Thanks, Man it is coming right along. I must have pretty much replaced about 3/4 pounds of fat with 3/4 lbs of muscle to over the week. Nice results from the diet and stack together. Another week probably and I will go on macro cycles of eating 750 cals or so over maintenance for 5 days then 500 below for 5 days, alernating back and forth higher calorie days creating some anabolism while keeping lean but cutting back the fat. I have had good luck with it before. However this time I will replace most of my cals with fats.
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.23%

Oh yeah last night was a hit, we both looked pretty darn good and had a blast.
  13. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.67%

anyone know any reliable, legitament online legal steroid sites?
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.23%

Quote Originally Posted by bigdipper View Post
    No, and please don't post that stuff in my threads.
  15. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.72%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

No, and please don't post that stuff in my threads.
    that guy needs to be thrown overboard and fed to the sharks!!! btw kleen, thanks.
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.23%

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    that guy needs to be thrown overboard and fed to the sharks!!! btw kleen, thanks.
    Your welcome! I just saw was kind enough to polute Rosie's thread with the crap too.
  17. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.72%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Your welcome! I just saw was kind enough to polute Rosie's thread with the crap too.
    your a good guy kleen, best of luck...and yeah, that baaastard needs to go.
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

This is a natural competitors thread... we don't need no stinkin juice If you think you do then that's your business ... leave us to ours ... man !!
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.69%

this guy is a troll, hes cluttering up all kinds of threads.

We need a mod BAN.
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  158 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.26%

i'll even admit that there've been times when i was really not happy with how the gym was treatin, times when i didn't think i could get any bigger or any stronger. there've been times where i've considered juicin. but then i realized that sometimes it just takes a little more patience and perseverance to get your goals, and when you do, you've accomplished that much more because you didn't have to take a shortcut to get there.

props to everyone who chooses to compete clean (either a show or a meet or a tryout of some sort)
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.23%

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    your a good guy kleen, best of luck...and yeah, that baaastard needs to go.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    This is a natural competitors thread... we don't need no stinkin juice If you think you do then that's your business ... leave us to ours ... man !!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post

this guy is a troll, hes cluttering up all kinds of threads.

We need a mod BAN.
    Quote Originally Posted by orbitron3000 View Post

i'll even admit that there've been times when i was really not happy with how the gym was treatin, times when i didn't think i could get any bigger or any stronger. there've been times where i've considered juicin. but then i realized that sometimes it just takes a little more patience and perseverance to get your goals, and when you do, you've accomplished that much more because you didn't have to take a shortcut to get there.

props to everyone who chooses to compete clean (either a show or a meet or a tryout of some sort)
    Thanks for the support guys! Totally lame to do that crap hopefully he'll get banned...
  22. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88%

HEY dont knock juice!! I love juice....apple juice, orange juice, mixed berry with acai juice...juice rocks!!

........oh wait he meant androgenic steroids

GET THE F*CK OUT DIP SH*T

....i mean Jesus loves you......
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.23%

Day 9, Bulking Burst

I will be eating about 750 cals over maintenance the next 5-7 days then go back 500 below for about the same amount of time and see where I am at after the second low week. I would love to see another 2-3 lb gain in lean muscle by the end of the stack, we will see what we can make happen.

Todays workout: legs
    5 minutes on bike
    Leg Extension 50x30, 50x20
    Squat 135x25,
    Front Squat, 135x15, 185x10,185x7
    Dead lifts, 225x15, 315x10, 365x6, 385x6, 395x3, 405x1, 415 almost locked it out but grip gave out on side with tendonitis. I had it as far as leg and back strength go. Still I havent even attempted even a 405 pull in over ten years I think. After evertyhing else I did here I am pretty pleased with the deads.

Leg press machine wide stance going deep, 330x 15, 480x15, 480x25, I just got that mentallity of lets see if I can make it, can I make it to twenty? I got to twenty and instead of quitting there my mind said , you think you can get to 25??? By the end of 25 I had nothing else in the tank. Legs were ridiculously pumped, and vascular.

Done!

I am filling up now with the extra carbs and look SWOLE, haha it is pretty nice. I am about 196-197 right now. A little water, but FULL!!!
  24. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88%

looks like u might be pushing the 200 mark after those extra calorie days.
  25. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Great job Kleen. I am on a vacation in West Point NY for the next week so I will check in from time to time. Keep killing it.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.23%

Day 10, I just feel well.... SWOLE!

Good morning, It is day 10 and I am feeling like I injected my muscles with a filler. I had an extended carb load over the weekend and am now back to lower carbs but increasing calories quite a bit. I am huge right now, I don't know how much I weigh but I would venture to say close to the 200 mark. Abs still visible too. Just completely full with carbs.

My diet is changing this week, I will get an extra 25-50 grams of carbs after weight workouts pushing from 25-50 to 75-100, and keep it a little lower on cardio days just 25 post cardio and then my grapefruits and blueberries. I want to put on some size, I have almost 3 weeks left of this run and it will be spent in 3-4 caloric cycles depending on fat gain. I will be watching how much I put on and when I see the favor tip from muscle to fat, back to a cut diet we are looking at macro cycles of 3-7 days depending on composition. As long as I use mostly fats for my extra cals I think I will be able to hold off some of the fat gain and sheer water weight but still be able to put on some nice lean mass.

I did not do cardio this morning, I has such a good leg workout yesterday that I figured with Karate tonight I might as well let the rest of my body rest for the day. If I have extra energy I may stick around and do the kick boxing class for some conditioning tonight but more than likely will just go home after class.
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.23%

looks like u might be pushing the 200 mark after those extra calorie days.
    Yeah, I don't see 200 being an issue to hit. I could easily if I kept my carbs higher but I am going to lower them a bit and see what happens with most of my cals coming from fat. Protein will stay close to the same, staying between 225-250 for the day.

Great job Kleen. I am on a vacation in West Point NY for the next week so I will check in from time to time. Keep killing it.
    Will do and thanks!
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.21%

Kleen you killed those deads!! Very impressive weight especially without straps. I'd hate to be you in that class tonight... If it were me, I wouldn't be able to lift my legs past my chest!! Hit anything above 130's in the DBell press yet???
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.23%

Kleen you killed those deads!! Very impressive weight especially without straps. I'd hate to be you in that class tonight... If it were me, I wouldn't be able to lift my legs past my chest!! Hit anything above 130's in the DBell press yet???
    Thanks Man, I am pretty happy with the deads myself... Even with all the extra reps and everyting I only have a twinge of soreness in my legs so far. I was expecting worse but so far so good. I already new that recovery was up from the stack but this is pretty impressive. We shall see how things go tonight, I tend to be one of those guys who get more sore the second day after. Of course I will be squatting heavy tomorrow, so we will see how much gas is in the tank. If I am too sore I may do leg press and go with Squats on Thursday but as it seems right now tomorrow I will be fine for some squatting. We will see if i can't get some weight on my back.

As far as the db bench goes, no I have been babying the tendonitis that I reaggravated by going up to them too fast. As much as I would LOVE to kill them right now I am keeping with Hammer Strength during this faze, and lifting open handed hoping the lack of grip use will limit stress on the tendon while still allowing me to really move some weight. Now through the end of the year will probably be me killing my legs and shoulders methodically while maintaining my back, arms and chest. Who knows though. I have to remember the shot makes my tendon feel better but it still has to heal up in there so I keep shifting my focus from one upper body part to another. I may try swapping my workouts for my second phase workout and see how well my body responds to that. However what I am doing now really seems to be working well for me.
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.82%

Nice workout bud... I gotta start putting in some work so you don't school me too bad this Thanksgiving!
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

When I used to do 500 I used straps so I was trying to see what I could do without them, I just got up to doing around 325 for 10 reps ... my grip was holding then my hamstring went pop..again!! Not a lot of pain ... just scary. I was using sumo to save my back and my hammies go!! I have a really strong back but tend to pull my muscle right at the top of my glute when I use a wide grip on deads. I could probably get back over 500 if my body would hold up, oh well it's just a number. I get good gains from lighter weights still...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  32. Team Anabolic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.13%
    Achievements Posting Pro

When I used to do 500 I used straps so I was trying to see what I could do without them, I just got up to doing around 325 for 10 reps ... my grip was holding then my hamstring went pop..again!! Not a lot of pain ... just scary. I was using sumo to save my back and my hammies go!! I have a really strong back but tend to pull my muscle right at the top of my glute when I use a wide grip on deads. I could probably get back over 500 if my body would hold up, oh well it's just a number. I get good gains from lighter weights still...
    Same for me. And it is a ton easier on my joints.

33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%

Quote Originally Posted by UNCnate View Post
    Same for me. And it is a ton easier on my joints.
    For sure, i miss lifting big though I can still hit front squats pretty hard though! Bent over rows, Tbar rows and Stiff legged deads are my bitches as well!!
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.98%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

There comes that time when you start thinking if I will damage something by lifting this. When those ideas are what you think about before the lift, it's time to pull back the poundage and lift for another day!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.12%

Log looks good bud, seems like a great stack!! Nice to read about all the progress you continue to make!! Pretty sure I'm gonna run this to kick of my new year, along with some Lean Extreme. Thanks for running this log to sway me even more, lol!!
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.23%

Thumbs up Day 11. From slow start to a great workout.

Got up today was just kind of dragging along. I didn't have that hop up and get out of bed feeling today. I just wanted to stay in and rest. I did stay up later than usual the past few nights so i think it just caught up with me. That and the extra calories probably making me a little lethargic. Well, I took my morning dose of the SWOLE Stack, SuperCissus Rx, and Jack3d, 2 scoops of DominATP and 10 grams glutamine. Made Intra Drink, 2 more scoops DominATP and 10-15 grams of WMS.

JoAnn is passing a kidney stone or something, Doc isn't sure yet but all signs seem to point to kidney stone or a severe kidney infection. Either way she didn't go to the gym with me so I was on my own. Add that to the initial groggyness of the day and you can imagine I wasn't amped up just yet. I decided I was going to elongate my rest periods a little at first just to give the Jack3d a little more time to kick in. It took 3 warm up sets on Hammer Flat Bench to get myself motivated.

I was also feeling some soreness from the deads and what not on Sunday. Quads, Hams, and Glutes all felt mildly sore but not overbearing. Enough to have a small effect on my workout but once I got going it was all good.

Flat Hammer Strength - 108x15, 153px12, 178x6, 188x6>153x10>108x5

Close Grip Hammer Strength Lat Pull Downs 98x15 123x12, 147x10 157x10>123x8>98x7

Standing Military Press - 135x12, 155x10, 165x8
    Push Press 165x9>135x8

Squats - 225x15, 315x13, 365x6, 385x4, 315x10

3 sets of chins to failure, 3 sets of pushup to failure.
    I did not count these just kind of went at them in a superset fashion about 30 seconds between each.

All in all it was a great workout. 315x13 is a pr and I could have gotten 15 no doubt in my mind but decided I wanted to try to move up the ladder. I also could have squeezed another 1 maybe 2 out of the 385 if I had a spotter there today. My strength is definitely getting better.

This is not an official weigh in but I was between 195-196 this morning without having eaten yet. I don't foresee any of this weight coming off by Sunday's weigh in since I am in a hypercaloric state right now, I may be even heavier. Keeping the carbs a little lower should help me not get bloated but still allow for anabolism.

Post Workout Nutrition, 2 Glycobol-1/4 teaspoon Banaba, Wait 15 minutes
    2 Cups Frosted Mini Wheats 90 grams carbs, 12 grams fiber, 4 protein 2 fats
    12 Oz Skim milk 12 protien 18 carbs
    2 scoops Whey protien 46 grams protien, 6 grams fat, 6 grams carbs
    .5 oz almonds
    Protein - 62 - 248 cals
    Carbs - 120 - 480 cals
    Fats - 15 - 135 cals

863 total cals. The rest of the days calories will be a cake walk to get in after this one.

Meal 2
    2 scoops whey protien 46 grams protein, 6 grams fat, and 6 grams carbs
    10 large green olives 5 grams fat
    1 oz almonds 15 grams fat 6 protien, 5 carbs, 3 fiber
    1/2 medium grapefruit. 12 grams carbs, 8 grams fiber
    Protein 52 = 208 cals
    Carbs 23 grams carbs 92 cals - 11 grams fiber = 12 grams 48 cals of digestible carbs
    Fats 26 grams fats = 234 cals
    534 cals total

1397 cals for day so far, off to a good start...
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.23%

For sure, i miss lifting big though I can still hit front squats pretty hard though! Bent over rows, Tbar rows and Stiff legged deads are my bitches as well!!
    Man, I am really enjoying the heavier lifting right now. Nothing is hurting, everything is clicking thank goodness. Now I am increasing cals a bit and having extra fats and it is making a difference in my joints.

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    There comes that time when you start thinking if I will damage something by lifting this. When those ideas are what you think about before the lift, it's time to pull back the poundage and lift for another day!
    Amen to that, it is hard to do. I wanted to kill it this workout and go the extra few reps I had but I knew it wasn't safe without my spotter so I didn't even risk it.

Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    Log looks good bud, seems like a great stack!! Nice to read about all the progress you continue to make!! Pretty sure I'm gonna run this to kick of my new year, along with some Lean Extreme. Thanks for running this log to sway me even more, lol!!
    THanks man, yeah this is shaping up to be a nice run. I will be adding some mass for sure. With Lean X you should do well. The STOKED seems to be helping with water retention issues as well which is nice for me.
  38. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88%

For someone with such a lack luster morning that was a really good lift. That hammer bench is one of my fave chest exercises for a good solid pump. I use to hit the whole hammer chest trio(incline, flat, decline hammer) at the end of my workout for fun.

Hope your wife feels better soon. Lifting without a partner is like driving without a seat belt...you dont realize how important they are till you crash
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.23%

For someone with such a lack luster morning that was a really good lift. That hammer bench is one of my fave chest exercises for a good solid pump. I use to hit the whole hammer chest trio(incline, flat, decline hammer) at the end of my workout for fun.

Hope your wife feels better soon. Lifting without a partner is like driving without a seat belt...you dont realize how important they are till you crash
    Man that is so true, and thanks for the well wishes to the wife. I have gotten to where I just want to lift and lift... and lift. It just feels good.

I am feeling so thick right now too. The extra cals are hitting pretty good and I am looking large. Well cardio day tomorrow if I dont make it a pump day.
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.21%

Send my wishes to her as well. Sounds painful, but knowing the kind of guy you are, I am sure you are tending to her every need.
    How does the elbow feel today?? Sounds like the shot worked and the extra fats are keeping you rolling. I wish my lethargic workouts were as intense as yours!!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Allergic Reaction
    By SoCo4Fun in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-31-2008, 02:21 PM
  2. Restore allergic reaction.
    By rysigpi in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-10-2006, 04:08 PM
  3. possible allergic reaction
    By dcpsc011 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2