OH NO! Is Kleen having an allergic reaction? No he is just getting SWOLE! A sponsored

Page 4 of 18 First ... 23456 ... Last

1. do you make the chili?

2. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    I love me some bulk p-slin lol, anyways, bro MMA fighting requires a lot of you just keep that in mind, much sacrifice and dedication.
    Yes it does, I truly hope to have the oppurtunity to give it what it deserves, it is a goal I feel pretty strongly about so I will have to nut up and do the damn thing. I am old enough I am not fooling myself about doing many of them. However I want to do at least one. More than likely I will train throughout my next competition then lower my lifting focus and refocus on MMA with lifting in the background as a supplement to the MMA training. I can't concentrate on both at the same time. It just isn't feasible.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Yes it does, I truly hope to have the oppurtunity to give it what it deserves, it is a goal I feel pretty strongly about so I will have to nut up and do the damn thing. I am old enough I am not fooling myself about doing many of them. However I want to do at least one. More than likely I will train throughout my next competition then lower my lifting focus and refocus on MMA with lifting in the background as a supplement to the MMA training. I can't concentrate on both at the same time. It just isn't feasible.
    The key to lifting while competing MMA is to do explosive types of lifts, while stretching for flexibillity, squats have a slight impact on my high kicks due to boundage of flexibility.
    doing my own thang!

4. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    The key to lifting while competing MMA is to do explosive types of lifts, while stretching for flexibillity, squats have a slight impact on my high kicks due to boundage of flexibility.
    If you hit your squats ATG or "in the hole" along with some splits and straddles at the end as a warm down you shouldnt lose flexibility. Also if you stretch before you go to bed and when you wake up squats shouldnt impact.

The more you stretch the better. One thing i got from shotokan that has helped in every area when i actually do it.

5. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Damn, that Egg/Chili combo sounds good!
    It was pretty good breaks up the monotany of the eggs. Plus a nice small dose of carbs and fiber.

Quote Originally Posted by UNCnate View Post
    I like, Full blown in the T-Zone.
    Yeah, my YouTube says MrKleens Testosterone Zone this one just made sense and flowed. I wish it came to me when I started the log.... I reserve the right to use this for my NEXT SWOLE LOG.

Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    do you make the chili?
    Not this time around or I wouldn't have needed the extra hot sauce. When i make my chili it is a few bites and then the heat comes. I do make it less hot for others then seperate a pot for me and my buds and spice it up the way I like it. This was a friend who made it the other day and had made a lot so they gave me gallon of it. Lucky me it was the bottom of the pan where all the meat was. When I cook the meat is double strained and rinsed with hot water before being re-seasoned heated more in the skillet and then put in the pot with the rest of the ingredients to stew. All of my friends beg for my chili. Thank goodness it is cool out again. I will be making a pot to eat during my higher calorie macro cycles.
    Current Training Log -
    •   

6. jesus christ that sounds amazing.....

I think for my cheat meal this weel im gonna make myself some chili and brown rice.

7. I put chilli on my eggs ... thought I was unique in that...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

8. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    I stretch pretty regularly, i can kick straight up over my head, and sidekick high enough to put my heel in my instructors chin and he is 6'5". However one of the reasons my legs arent as big as they were is that it was hard for my abductors to hold up all that meat and my legs would get wobbly once they got too burnt out.

Yeah the explosive stuff though, lots of olympic style lifts, snatches, clean and jerks, lots of plyometrics. Those will be my biggest focus during that time.

Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    If you hit your squats ATG or "in the hole" along with some splits and straddles at the end as a warm down you shouldnt lose flexibility. Also if you stretch before you go to bed and when you wake up squats shouldnt impact.

The more you stretch the better. One thing i got from shotokan that has helped in every area when i actually do it.
    Amen to regular stretching, I love being as flexible as I am. Being able to put no nose to my shins surprises the heck out of a lot of people and now that I am widening my squat stance and still going as low as I can the outside and inside of my hips are loosening up even more.
    Current Training Log -

9. Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    jesus christ that sounds amazing.....

I think for my cheat meal this weel im gonna make myself some chili and brown rice.
    MMMMMM..... funny I have amost a gallon of this otherstuff at home but I am so craving my own I am temted to make it. Ihave to lay out the high calorie cycles of my plan to include the week of Thanksgiving and Christmas so I will probably hold off another week or 2 before starting that. The chili has to wait.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I put chilli on my eggs ... thought I was unique in that...
    No Sir your unique qualities are being such a stand up guy and a friggin stud at 51. Both are qualities for other to look up to and you to be proud of.
    Current Training Log -

10. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    MMMMMM..... funny I have amost a gallon of this otherstuff at home but I am so craving my own I am temted to make it. Ihave to lay out the high calorie cycles of my plan to include the week of Thanksgiving and Christmas so I will probably hold off another week or 2 before starting that. The chili has to wait.

No Sir your unique qualities are being such a stand up guy and a friggin stud at 51. Both are qualities for other to look up to and you to be proud of.
    You honor me sir...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

11. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post

X2

12. Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post

Indeed I agree with you, its just the weight I put up sometimes has an effect due to the pumps but I do concur.
    doing my own thang!

13. Log looks great bro. Thank you for taking your time to do it.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

14. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Log looks great bro. Thank you for taking your time to do it.
    Thanks and thanks for letting me run the SWOLE Stack!
    Current Training Log -

15. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Thanks and thanks for letting me run the SWOLE Stack!
    Not a problem bro.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.

16. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Indeed I agree with you, its just the weight I put up sometimes has an effect due to the pumps but I do concur.
    Ah yes... I could not go heavy like that and go train while I still had a pump. That is one of the main reasons I go low volume and high intensity. So I dont trash any one bodypart at a time, and wouldn't work legs within a few hours of class just because they need to be strong in class.
    Current Training Log -

17. hey spanky check your messages

Oh good rows and presses. Keep pushing it
  18. Day 6 I am feeling SWOLE.

I just walked around most of the day feeling SWOLE, I just look a little bigger it could be the high levels of testosterone giving me the alpha male feeling or that I have already begun recomping. I feel it is a little og both. I do know that I have not been able to allow myself to go through the motions at the gym. I am pushing harder but trying to keep my self on that fine line between wrecking shop and wrecking my tendons.

I simply have too much drive to go to the gym and not push harder. I am doing it as smartly as I can however I am definitely pushing harder on upper body. I think it is good that I have cut out direct arm work and focused more on my shoulders and legs. However I HAVE to push on chest and back a little. Here is the gist of my workout this morning, fast paced as usual a few different machines.

Hammer Strength flat bench: 108 per side 15 reps, 133psx10, 133psx10>108x8 = I wanted to push my chest a little more today without messing with my tendon too much so we opted to go with the Hammer Strength, All reps were done with an open hand grip, handles in the v of my thumb and palm, no gripping in order to lessen the stretch of the tendon.I also noticed I get more pain in the tendon from bench so I did not do as many drop sets.

Close grip Seated cable Rows to lower abdomen: 140x15, 240x10, 240x10>200x8>180x10>140x8

Seated Lateral raise machine: 80x10, 130x5, 130x6>110x6>90x4>60x3
    DB Front raise: 45x5 35x6, 35x5
    T-Cups: 20x8 = mix between front raise and lateral raise. do one of each never lowering the weight all the way keeping tension on shoulder at all times then changing direction. Each combinations is 1 rep. this is my favorite shoulder burnout and it is brutal.
    DB Rear Delts 20x15
    Icarian seated overhead press, whole stack = 240x10>200x8>160x8>120x10

Hack squat 315x15, 405x12,495x10, 495x10>405x8>315x6
    Weighted hypers 45 plate 3 sets of 15

All in all this was a great workout. I pushed a little harder on the bench and rows than I have recently and it felt good.

So far I am really enjoying the stack and think I will be looking very good by the end of it. If I dont fall in love with pure recomp and leaning up I know I will putt on mass but man I am definitely leaner and weighed 193 this morning so things are changing for the better.

Oh yes I also got a cortizone shot in the elbow this afternoon. As long as i do it right and keep up with my cissus I will be good as new soon. I will be adding in VAT attack now to limit conversion of cortizone to cortisol. Something I decided just made sense knowing how VAT attack works.
    Current Training Log -

19. I am expecting huge things from this stack. Oh yeah.

20. solid workout man! keep up the hardwork
    SFW and GFH

21. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    My money is on the 4th rep happening!!
    How about an AI rep?

Better late than never!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

22. Log and workouts look sweet man, keep up the good work!!

23. [email protected] dude! that's some heavy weights you be pushin' 'round!

24. That was one heck of a workout bro. If it just the alpha male feeling or you are getting the recomp already it still feels good.
  25. Day 7, Cuddle time.

If the title of the post didn't throw you off Good For You!

My alarm went off at 3:50Am this morning, time to go do some cardio and ab work. In my shuffling to turn off the clock my wife stirred and snuggled up to me. I was in heaven so I just turned the damn thing off and nuzzled myself up next to her and rested in heavenly bliss. Way better than any workout by my standards. Secondary alarm went of at 6:00AM, and I woke up full of energy and very happy.

Mood elevation is definitely here. I have gone from semi-irritable to jovial for the most part. Temper only happens in small flares and the feeling that comes just before is recogniseable enough for me to bite my tongue and just ride out the wave of grrrrrrrr.

Alpha Male is at a high, but this is truly a positive Alpha Male feeling, not one that makes me want to challenge others for territory. As a matter of fact I feel like challenging anyone would be the equivalent of a High School kid picking on a 6th grader. Now that is ALPHA MALE. I find myself wanting to set an example for people to follow since I feel I am attracting more attention in this state.

Self image is also up, I find myself wanting to look in the mirror, or just flex for no reason at all. Almost narcistic, we have mirrored interiors on the elevators at work which I am in and out of all day being IT Support. I am constantly going between floors and when I am all by myself BAM! Out comes the double biceps or the tricep shot, or leaning against the back wall with my leg crossed over and knee bent I notice the teardrop just standing out of my pants by my knee. LOL Today I have on one of those sleeveless sweaters with a tshirt under it that kinda shows my arms and the overhead lighting in there is just too good to pass up. LOL I should be ashamed but I am not.

Anyway I am obviously in a great mood. I am excited to have gotten my shot yesterday so the healing can be sped up. I am going to keep this party going cutting up and increasing LBM. As a matter of fact, I AM GOING TO GET SWOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Current Training Log -
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Has anyone had an allergic reaction to Cardarine?
    By funkd0c in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-06-2017, 09:01 PM
  2. semi-urgent: Anybody had an allergic reaction to MHP Prote
    By ikeNball in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-13-2015, 10:16 PM
  3. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-06-2010, 02:46 PM
  4. My school is gonna have an MMA club
    By mywetnightmares in forum MMA
    Replies: 9