OH NO! Is Kleen having an allergic reaction? No he is just getting SWOLE! A sponsored - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

OH NO! Is Kleen having an allergic reaction? No he is just getting SWOLE! A sponsored

Page 3 of 11 First 123458 ... Last
  1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

jesus christ that sounds amazing.....

I think for my cheat meal this weel im gonna make myself some chili and brown rice.

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I put chilli on my eggs ... thought I was unique in that...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    The key to lifting while competing MMA is to do explosive types of lifts, while stretching for flexibillity, squats have a slight impact on my high kicks due to boundage of flexibility.
    I stretch pretty regularly, i can kick straight up over my head, and sidekick high enough to put my heel in my instructors chin and he is 6'5". However one of the reasons my legs arent as big as they were is that it was hard for my abductors to hold up all that meat and my legs would get wobbly once they got too burnt out.

Yeah the explosive stuff though, lots of olympic style lifts, snatches, clean and jerks, lots of plyometrics. Those will be my biggest focus during that time.

Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    If you hit your squats ATG or "in the hole" along with some splits and straddles at the end as a warm down you shouldnt lose flexibility. Also if you stretch before you go to bed and when you wake up squats shouldnt impact.

The more you stretch the better. One thing i got from shotokan that has helped in every area when i actually do it.
    Amen to regular stretching, I love being as flexible as I am. Being able to put no nose to my shins surprises the heck out of a lot of people and now that I am widening my squat stance and still going as low as I can the outside and inside of my hips are loosening up even more.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

jesus christ that sounds amazing.....

I think for my cheat meal this weel im gonna make myself some chili and brown rice.
    MMMMMM..... funny I have amost a gallon of this otherstuff at home but I am so craving my own I am temted to make it. Ihave to lay out the high calorie cycles of my plan to include the week of Thanksgiving and Christmas so I will probably hold off another week or 2 before starting that. The chili has to wait.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I put chilli on my eggs ... thought I was unique in that...
    No Sir your unique qualities are being such a stand up guy and a friggin stud at 51. Both are qualities for other to look up to and you to be proud of.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    MMMMMM..... funny I have amost a gallon of this otherstuff at home but I am so craving my own I am temted to make it. Ihave to lay out the high calorie cycles of my plan to include the week of Thanksgiving and Christmas so I will probably hold off another week or 2 before starting that. The chili has to wait.

No Sir your unique qualities are being such a stand up guy and a friggin stud at 51. Both are qualities for other to look up to and you to be proud of.
    You honor me sir...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.

X2
  7. Elite Member

If you hit your squats ATG or "in the hole" along with some splits and straddles at the end as a warm down you shouldnt lose flexibility. Also if you stretch before you go to bed and when you wake up squats shouldnt impact.

The more you stretch the better. One thing i got from shotokan that has helped in every area when i actually do it.
    Indeed I agree with you, its just the weight I put up sometimes has an effect due to the pumps but I do concur.
    doing my own thang!
  8. AI Sports Nutrition

Log looks great bro. Thank you for taking your time to do it.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Log looks great bro. Thank you for taking your time to do it.
    Thanks and thanks for letting me run the SWOLE Stack!
  10. AI Sports Nutrition

Thanks and thanks for letting me run the SWOLE Stack!
    Not a problem bro.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Indeed I agree with you, its just the weight I put up sometimes has an effect due to the pumps but I do concur.
    Ah yes... I could not go heavy like that and go train while I still had a pump. That is one of the main reasons I go low volume and high intensity. So I dont trash any one bodypart at a time, and wouldn't work legs within a few hours of class just because they need to be strong in class.
  12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.

hey spanky check your messages

Oh good rows and presses. Keep pushing it
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Day 6 I am feeling SWOLE.

I just walked around most of the day feeling SWOLE, I just look a little bigger it could be the high levels of testosterone giving me the alpha male feeling or that I have already begun recomping. I feel it is a little og both. I do know that I have not been able to allow myself to go through the motions at the gym. I am pushing harder but trying to keep my self on that fine line between wrecking shop and wrecking my tendons.

I simply have too much drive to go to the gym and not push harder. I am doing it as smartly as I can however I am definitely pushing harder on upper body. I think it is good that I have cut out direct arm work and focused more on my shoulders and legs. However I HAVE to push on chest and back a little. Here is the gist of my workout this morning, fast paced as usual a few different machines.

Hammer Strength flat bench: 108 per side 15 reps, 133psx10, 133psx10>108x8 = I wanted to push my chest a little more today without messing with my tendon too much so we opted to go with the Hammer Strength, All reps were done with an open hand grip, handles in the v of my thumb and palm, no gripping in order to lessen the stretch of the tendon.I also noticed I get more pain in the tendon from bench so I did not do as many drop sets.

Close grip Seated cable Rows to lower abdomen: 140x15, 240x10, 240x10>200x8>180x10>140x8

Seated Lateral raise machine: 80x10, 130x5, 130x6>110x6>90x4>60x3
    DB Front raise: 45x5 35x6, 35x5
    T-Cups: 20x8 = mix between front raise and lateral raise. do one of each never lowering the weight all the way keeping tension on shoulder at all times then changing direction. Each combinations is 1 rep. this is my favorite shoulder burnout and it is brutal.
    DB Rear Delts 20x15
    Icarian seated overhead press, whole stack = 240x10>200x8>160x8>120x10

Hack squat 315x15, 405x12,495x10, 495x10>405x8>315x6
    Weighted hypers 45 plate 3 sets of 15

All in all this was a great workout. I pushed a little harder on the bench and rows than I have recently and it felt good.

So far I am really enjoying the stack and think I will be looking very good by the end of it. If I dont fall in love with pure recomp and leaning up I know I will putt on mass but man I am definitely leaner and weighed 193 this morning so things are changing for the better.

Oh yes I also got a cortizone shot in the elbow this afternoon. As long as i do it right and keep up with my cissus I will be good as new soon. I will be adding in VAT attack now to limit conversion of cortizone to cortisol. Something I decided just made sense knowing how VAT attack works.
  14. Team Anabolic

I am expecting huge things from this stack. Oh yeah.

15. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.

solid workout man! keep up the hardwork
    SFW and GFH
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    My money is on the 4th rep happening!!
    How about an AI rep?

Better late than never!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Log and workouts look sweet man, keep up the good work!!
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  158 lbs.

d@mn dude! that's some heavy weights you be pushin' 'round!
  19. AI Sports Nutrition

That was one heck of a workout bro. If it just the alpha male feeling or you are getting the recomp already it still feels good.
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Day 7, Cuddle time.

If the title of the post didn't throw you off Good For You!

My alarm went off at 3:50Am this morning, time to go do some cardio and ab work. In my shuffling to turn off the clock my wife stirred and snuggled up to me. I was in heaven so I just turned the damn thing off and nuzzled myself up next to her and rested in heavenly bliss. Way better than any workout by my standards. Secondary alarm went of at 6:00AM, and I woke up full of energy and very happy.

Mood elevation is definitely here. I have gone from semi-irritable to jovial for the most part. Temper only happens in small flares and the feeling that comes just before is recogniseable enough for me to bite my tongue and just ride out the wave of grrrrrrrr.

Alpha Male is at a high, but this is truly a positive Alpha Male feeling, not one that makes me want to challenge others for territory. As a matter of fact I feel like challenging anyone would be the equivalent of a High School kid picking on a 6th grader. Now that is ALPHA MALE. I find myself wanting to set an example for people to follow since I feel I am attracting more attention in this state.

Self image is also up, I find myself wanting to look in the mirror, or just flex for no reason at all. Almost narcistic, we have mirrored interiors on the elevators at work which I am in and out of all day being IT Support. I am constantly going between floors and when I am all by myself BAM! Out comes the double biceps or the tricep shot, or leaning against the back wall with my leg crossed over and knee bent I notice the teardrop just standing out of my pants by my knee. LOL Today I have on one of those sleeveless sweaters with a tshirt under it that kinda shows my arms and the overhead lighting in there is just too good to pass up. LOL I should be ashamed but I am not.

Anyway I am obviously in a great mood. I am excited to have gotten my shot yesterday so the healing can be sped up. I am going to keep this party going cutting up and increasing LBM. As a matter of fact, I AM GOING TO GET SWOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Those Hacks are impressive Kleen!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

If the title of the post didn't throw you off Good For You!

My alarm went off at 3:50Am this morning, time to go do some cardio and ab work. In my shuffling to turn off the clock my wife stirred and snuggled up to me. I was in heaven so I just turned the damn thing off and nuzzled myself up next to her and rested in heavenly bliss. Way better than any workout by my standards. Secondary alarm went of at 6:00AM, and I woke up full of energy and very happy.

Mood elevation is definitely here. I have gone from semi-irritable to jovial for the most part. Temper only happens in small flares and the feeling that comes just before is recogniseable enough for me to bite my tongue and just ride out the wave of grrrrrrrr.

Alpha Male is at a high, but this is truly a positive Alpha Male feeling, not one that makes me want to challenge others for territory. As a matter of fact I feel like challenging anyone would be the equivalent of a High School kid picking on a 6th grader. Now that is ALPHA MALE. I find myself wanting to set an example for people to follow since I feel I am attracting more attention in this state.

Self image is also up, I find myself wanting to look in the mirror, or just flex for no reason at all. Almost narcistic, we have mirrored interiors on the elevators at work which I am in and out of all day being IT Support. I am constantly going between floors and when I am all by myself BAM! Out comes the double biceps or the tricep shot, or leaning against the back wall with my leg crossed over and knee bent I notice the teardrop just standing out of my pants by my knee. LOL Today I have on one of those sleeveless sweaters with a tshirt under it that kinda shows my arms and the overhead lighting in there is just too good to pass up. LOL I should be ashamed but I am not.

Anyway I am obviously in a great mood. I am excited to have gotten my shot yesterday so the healing can be sped up. I am going to keep this party going cutting up and increasing LBM. As a matter of fact, I AM GOING TO GET SWOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I have carb up coming so I'll be spending some time in front to the mirror tonight. Gotta check on all this new mass I've been adding.
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by UNCnate View Post
    I am expecting huge things from this stack. Oh yeah.
    This is really an enjoyable experience! I have definitely found my bridge between my beloved Asteroid Stacks. Imagine 6 weeks of each alternating. Holy Batsh*t Boyz this is what I was hoping for!

Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    solid workout man! keep up the hardwork
    Will do, it only gets more fun as this progresses.

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    How about an AI rep?

Better late than never!
    Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    Log and workouts look sweet man, keep up the good work!!
    Quote Originally Posted by orbitron3000 View Post
    d@mn dude! that's some heavy weights you be pushin' 'round!
    That was one heck of a workout bro. If it just the alpha male feeling or you are getting the recomp already it still feels good.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Those Hacks are impressive Kleen!!
    Thanks Guys! I plan to be killing it quite a bit. That and in a week the cortizone will be lowering inflamation EVERYWHERE! That means I can push even harder on these legs of mine.

I have carb up coming so I'll be spending some time in front to the mirror tonight. Gotta check on all this new mass I've been adding.
    Isn't it a great feeling. I am going to carb up tomorrow after my workout. Make sure I am full for the costume tomorrow night. I actually look the part of the boxer now. Abs are coming in better, and some of the fat under the chest has gone down squaring the chest out more. I should be able to get some pics tomorrow night, try to make it before I have a few drinks so I am not sloppy. LOL Yeah I know drinking is not good for bodybuilding, but occasionally letting go and having fun is good for the soul!
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

I used up all my quota in the drinking department by the time I was 32, 18 and half years sober now... had to find new ways to let go... sex, food and iron!! No wonder I'm such a dirty old man, I have limited vices... the ones I have left have to be intensified!!
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.

kleen you are IT support? nice man, I work support part time while I am getting my degree in software and system design and development. Should be out to the real world in May if all goes well.
    SFW and GFH
  26. AI Sports Nutrition

Sounds like you had a great morning good stuff.
  27. Diamond Member

hell yeah, kick that alpha male into high gear. kleen, man-you are kicking asss.
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

I used up all my quota in the drinking department by the time I was 32, 18 and half years sober now... had to find new ways to let go... sex, food and iron!! No wonder I'm such a dirty old man, I have limited vices... the ones I have left have to be intensified!!
    First of DW congratualtions on 18 years sober!!!

HaHa, yes I can understand that but now I have to question why I am so dirty. LOL I only drink occasionally and keep it under control. I don't like how I feel if I go overboard. A nice buzz is as far as I like to take it but that is enough to relax too much and not tighten the abs in a picture. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    kleen you are IT support? nice man, I work support part time while I am getting my degree in software and system design and development. Should be out to the real world in May if all goes well.
    Yeah, I am in IT, it has kept me employed but you have the right path there in the programming and system design. If you are a type A personality like me serving often ungracious people for a living gets old. I am looking to make my move into personal training again soon. I have some big ideas and just need to get recertified again to get the ball rolling. Darn money.... only thing slowing me up at the moment...

Sounds like you had a great morning good stuff.
    It was fabulous. She is my number 1 priority and I adore her. Makes for a great day. Cardio today isn't going to change my appearance tomorrow but cuddle time can change the entire cvourse of my day.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    hell yeah, kick that alpha male into high gear. kleen, man-you are kicking asss.
    Thanks man, I am just getting warmed up. Intensity is part of my genetic make up.
  29. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Log is looking awesome man! I love the enthusiasm!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Log is looking awesome man! I love the enthusiasm!
    Thanks Met! It has been a fun ride so far!
  31. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.

From cuddler to alpha male....kinda like dr. jekyll and Mr. SWOLE!!!

How is recovery on this stack? It seems your workouts are progressively getting more and more intense with heavier weight...which is very impressive

And what differences are you noticing with the addition of stoked and glycobol?
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

How is recovery on this stack? It seems your workouts are progressively getting more and more intense with heavier weight...which is very impressive

Hey!! alpha males cuddle ... it leads to better stuff!!
  33. AI Sports Nutrition

That is where the TestoPRO comes in handy.
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

Nice workouts bro... computer finally fixed. Back in it to win it.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Log looks great man!! Always upbeat, and that helps!!
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Considering I was running Anabolic Pump before with the TestoPro I was already getting great pumps and this has not stopped moving over to the Glycobol which I already expected would be the case because I understand the science behing the ingredient profile in Glycobol and really like it as well. If I had not added in the Stoked at the same time I could tell you a little more about what the addition of the Glycobol with it having Na-R-ALA. I know it does increase the Androgen side of things because it offers a synergy by sensitizing the androgen receptors to the levels of test as well as working as a nutrient partitioner. However the addition of both Glycobol and Stoked when looked at in a blanket view can be described as intense. The basically took what TestoPro was doing for me and muliplied it. The effect was felt in just 2-3 days, and has increased from there.

As you know if you followed my last log I just finished running TestoPro by itself with good results. I was lucky enough to have the SWOLE stack arrive the very day I took my last pill so I never had to come off the TestoPro. That being the case, we can summize that it is the synergy of the 3 that has increased all of the anabolic and androgenic effects that you see displayed as intensity in the gym, strong lifts, and strong feeling of confidence. I have also been able to drop water a little better, I assume due to a lowering of estrogen from the resveratrol in the Stoked, which is pretty awesome, and will also result in further increases in Testosterone over the next few weeks.

Alpha Males have to be affectionate to be true leaders in my opinion An Alpha Male who is not a leader is only a rebel or a bully with dominant tendancies. Woah.... waxing philosophical on y'all now.

But yeah I am very affectionate and completely secure. Hell I even drink colorful drinks with fruit and umbrellas in them just because it taste better than beer. I will carry my wifes purse for her just to be a gentleman without complaint and even by her female products with a smile.

That is where the TestoPRO comes in handy.
    WooHooo!
  37. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Do you run to walgreens to get her tampons too? ......I do it too
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Do you run to walgreens to get her tampons too? ......I do it too
    Absolutely. I actually laugh at those guys who wont. I mean c'mon do you really think someone there thinks they are for you. LOL

A good man takes care of his woman and cherishes her. I have seen your posts, and know you to be a good man.
  39. AI Sports Nutrition

Absolutely. I actually laugh at those guys who wont. I mean c'mon do you really think someone there thinks they are for you. LOL

A good man takes care of his woman and cherishes her. I have seen your posts, and know you to be a good man.
    Now running out to buy panties may get you some unwanted looks LOL!!!
  40. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.

Kleen understand that you can do all those things b/c you are secure in your masculinity and ability to defend your mate and yourself.

Your a strong f*ck with the size to prove it so there is no reason why shouldnt be comfortable with letting you guard down with your wifey and enjoy the bliss of cuddling with the love of your life. Same goes for the fruity drink and the tampons...b/c if someone does has the balls to say something it wont be too hard to re-arrange their face into a picasso painting

My only qualm is that when i do have a girl....they always send me without specific instructions on which tampon they want....THERE ARE SO MANY KINDS!!! its scary

Similar Forum Threads

1. Allergic Reaction
    By SoCo4Fun in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-31-2008, 12:21 PM
  2. Restore allergic reaction.
    By rysigpi in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-10-2006, 02:08 PM
  3. possible allergic reaction
    By dcpsc011 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2