OH NO! Is Kleen having an allergic reaction? No he is just getting SWOLE! A sponsored

Page 2 of 11 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  158 lbs.
    Answers

grats on the PR, boss!

2. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Took morning doses of all supps. Had 30 grams WMS 30 min after Glycobol and 1 hour before gym. Preworkout supps 15 minute before gym. 3 scoops DominATP and 2 scoops of Jack3d.

Ok I hit dem squats up today, then hit back with my friend who came up and was spotting me on squats. I decided screw it one good workout wasn't going to kill me it was time for a few power moves. Just gonna note the higher lifts on most things.

Squats- Last two sets 375x4 P to the mutha friggin R!!!!!, Oh yeah, I hit that crap! 385 for 2, damn straight!!!! Do the damn thing!

Barbell Dorian rows 275x3>225x5
    Close grip cable rows - 220x5>180x7>140x8
    Assisted wide grip pull ups -30x10>-60x6>-100x4
    Rear delt machine 120x10 5 second hold at end of set>90x8 5 sec hold>60x6 20 second negative

Lost some water weight due to lower carbs. Strength was good today due to WMS supplementation before workout. This will only happen on Sundays which are going to be power days from here on out.

Update on stats
    192 this morning
    6.9% bodyfat
    Caliper readings
    Chest 4mm
    Abdomen 12mm
    Thigh 5mm

As you can tell I am very lean on my extremeties and hold fat in the stomach, such is the life of a carboholic.
    MR.KLEEN IS KLEENing up!!! nice job.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Gratz on the PR!!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    IN, we are such USP whores LOL!
    LOL, well I love the products for sure. I have always gotten great results with them snd no I am getting something good when I spend my money on there products. So far AI is becoming one the other companies I know I can trust spending my money on regardless of product. My mind is swimming at the possibilty of bridging back and forth from the Asteroid Stack to the SWOLE stack keeping my body from getting too used to the other one and progressing nonstop.
    to that idea.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    Nice job on the PR
    Quote Originally Posted by orbitron3000 View Post
    grats on the PR, boss!
    Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    Gratz on the PR!!
    Thanks Guys!!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  6. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.
    Answers

im liking the squat numbers

I like the 405 goal....i think i will adopt the same one for squats at the end of the routine.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Well we are going to go on feel now the aggression has kicked in as you can tell by my decision to attack the weights instead of taking it easy like I should. But man was it worth it, just awesome to grab hold of grip rip the stack back so hard the cable goes loose and then snaps taught again once the weight changes direction just past the top of the rep even with a lot of weight. Was just powering through being explosive and snorting like a bull.

I at one time in the workout was like I am man handling this. It was a great positive aggression. I did notice myself a little testier especially when I got hungry. I think the WMS starch had more to do with the irritabilty. A 30 gram slap in the face was enough to drop my blood sugar low later and that didn;t help. It was a sample of something a guy at Vitamin Shoppe gave me.

Oh yeah that 275x3 was also a PR on dorians I think. I look pretty lean but I was ridiculously busy with stuff today so I didn't take any. Maybe I will remember to measure the legs tomorrow. By the time I remebered today I had worked legs so the pump would have made it incorrect.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

LOL, well I love the products for sure. I have always gotten great results with them snd no I am getting something good when I spend my money on there products. So far AI is becoming one the other companies I know I can trust spending my money on regardless of product. My mind is swimming at the possibilty of bridging back and forth from the Asteroid Stack to the SWOLE stack keeping my body from getting too used to the other one and progressing nonstop.
    to that idea.
    That in fact is the conlusion I am coming to, by the looks of it I have found the bridge I have been looking for.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    im liking the squat numbers

I like the 405 goal....i think i will adopt the same one for squats at the end of the routine.
    Sounds good man, we can both kill it. I am going to need to get a belt soon though. DOing those barebacked. Although my back is loving being put to work.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Update, Cardio treadmill 45 min 558 cals.
    measured legs before cardio 24.75 inches.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Kleen, where do you take the measure for your legs? Is that flexed or not?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Kleen, where do you take the measure for your legs? Is that flexed or not?
    At the peak of hamstring where it curves out. Above the halfway point but not the top probably in the middle. Just high enough the groin muscle on the inside was also some what included in the measurment. Not flexed, I put my weight on the other leg and let that one bend slightly so none of the muscle is tight.

I had to go back and kind of redo the measurement to see exactly where I was measuring.
    Last edited by MrKleen73; 10-26-2009 at 03:57 PM. Reason: Correction on measurement location.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Not a very good pic but I needed a reference point and quickly before any changes really started to happen. Lighting sucks but you can see the abs are there. Difference between 7% and 6% is so radical on me. I dont think the calipers will go down again on chest or legs until I am under 5% so everything else just comes off the abs pretty quickly too once it starts. In another 2 lbs they will be pretty sharp, and I will try to get a pic in some better lighting with a real camera. This was in the tanning booth with my phone.

14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Answers

Beast mode.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  15. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Not a very good pic but I needed a reference point and quickly before any changes really started to happen. Lighting sucks but you can see the abs are there. Difference between 7% and 6% is so radical on me. I dont think the calipers will go down again on chest or legs until I am under 5% so everything else just comes off the abs pretty quickly too once it starts. In another 2 lbs they will be pretty sharp, and I will try to get a pic in some better lighting with a real camera. This was in the tanning booth with my phone.

Look good bro.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Beast mode.
    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Look good bro.
    Thanks Guys! I normally take my pics in front of the computer on the webcam and have the good lighting but I need to go to home depot and buy new balast for the flourescent lights. Abs pop like they been etched under those lights. Still I ain't hatng the way I look here.

HMMMM can you tell I am hard on myself. HAHA

I expect 7-10 days from now I will have lost another lb or two of fat then it is gonna be on! I will get pics up of the wheels as soon as I fix the lights in here too.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Look solid bubba! Thanks on the measurement info.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  158 lbs.
    Answers

lookn clean and mean, son!
  19. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.
    Answers

when your that lean stripping off a few lbs makes a huge difference

Cant wait to see how ur body reacts to the SWOLE stack
  20. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Also looking forward to the results from the SWOLE stack.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Man, you've got an extremely solid base, good job bud!! It can only get better from there, keep up the hard work!! You said you had a martial arts studio, what kind of martial arts bud?
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Looking great once again.

I paged through and may have missed it but what is your dosage of the stack looking like? Also, is this going to be a 4 week or 8 week run?

I'm thinking of trying it out myself as well but it looks like one stack is good for 4 weeks and didn't know if I should go for eight. Your Asteroid stack results interest me as well but I didn't get much out of prime the first time.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Look solid bubba! Thanks on the measurement info.
    No problem and thanks!
    lookn clean and mean, son!

Thank you Sir!

Yeah it is all of the sudden it surprised me last time. Me either I thin it will go well.

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Also looking forward to the results from the SWOLE stack.
    So far so good! Will detail more shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    Man, you've got an extremely solid base, good job bud!! It can only get better from there, keep up the hard work!! You said you had a martial arts studio, what kind of martial arts bud?
    Actualy I think I did say my school but I meant the one I attend. The Karate class is ecclectic. Our style is a fusion of Japanese Bushi Do, Indian (India) Bando, and Burmese kickboxing. As well as some BJJ but more strikes.

The MMA side of it is BJJ, MUAY Thai, Wrestling, really anything you can imagine that is not illegal in the ring/octagon. I want to start training more so I can do at least 1 MMA fight. You know the real deal in front of an audience. My instructors tell me I have the ability so I just have to get past these injuries long enough to train hard for 3 months or so. The MMA is called Fighters Elite and we have more competing fighters than any school in the state of Texas right now. Even the Louisian fights have 1/2 to 2/3 of the fights with our fighters in them on any given night. Love it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bubble boy View Post
    Looking great once again.

I paged through and may have missed it but what is your dosage of the stack looking like? Also, is this going to be a 4 week or 8 week run?

I'm thinking of trying it out myself as well but it looks like one stack is good for 4 weeks and didn't know if I should go for eight. Your Asteroid stack results interest me as well but I didn't get much out of prime the first time.
    I am taking exactly as stated on the bottles. 2 Stoked, and TestaPro in AM 2 at night. Glycobol 2 before 2 of my carb containing meals. This will be a 4 week run.

Yeah if you don't do at least 2 bottles of PRIME then you don't truly get to reap the benefits. By the time you reach saturation and really start to feel it the the bottle is almost gone but the second one is well worth it.

So far this stack is off the chain too!!!
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Quick update, I am a beast, noticed a lot of aggression today. Have to keep my eye on it. I am also getting very oily skin mostly on the head so I am having to wash my head both morning and night and wipe it periodically throughout the day to keep the oil down.

Workout was great this morning did some pre exhaust sets on Incline DB bench then hit 70x15 on the last set.
    3 sets of 10 on nuetral grip chins from dead hang.
    155x7 on push press last set, then 12 front raises with 45 lb plate immediately after.
    25x10 dumbells side laterals for 3 sets
    20x10 bent over laterals.
    45 degree leg press, last set 8 plates x8>7px8>6px7>5px4 foot positioning for quads, closer together and very low on platform so I couldn't go as heavy as usual but my quads were TOAST!!!
    Stiff leg deads last set 225 x 10
    lying leg curl 130x10>110x7>90x5>70x3
    Seated donkey calf raise 8 plates x15 for 3 sets
    Great workout had a huge pump my legs were trembling and shot.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  158 lbs.
    Answers

nice W/O kleen! b@lls to the w@ll!
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

nice W/O kleen! b@lls to the w@ll!
    Thanks Man, it feels good to try to be a little more aggressive. Still avoiding direct armwork. Oh yeah I did to pushups too. 35 close grip, 15 finger tip push ups then 15 diamond pushups. Just a little something for the triceps and chest.
  27. Registered User
    Answers

Well, I will tell you this, to fight MMA, you need real good concentration, need to be able to pick your strikes well, need a good understanding of body movements, and of course need to be able to TAKE A HIT. If you need tips, pm me.
    doing my own thang!
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Well, I will tell you this, to fight MMA, you need real good concentration, need to be able to pick your strikes well, need a good understanding of body movements, and of course need to be able to TAKE A HIT. If you need tips, pm me.
    Thanks man! I will definitely hit you up when I have some questions. I am just now going to start back on my standing bag and see how my elbow holds up. Then I will graduate back to my heavy bag when I have more confidence in how the tendon will handle the abuse. Expect to hear from me on that front within a month or so. I am baby stepping it back into this one so that I know the healing is complete instead of partial and waiting to return if pushed. Been there done that, I dont want the t-shirt... LOL

I am definitely best with Grappling and Ground and Pound, only from experience. I took Wu Shu Kung Fu for a little while but a lot of that won't hold up in MMA. Too many high kicks or illegal moves. Growing up up north helped with the Wrestling side, everybody wrestles it is the past time. I have great ground control, and unexpected flexibility that allows me to get my legs around people in ways the never thought would happen. I can take most peoples back relatively easy even experienced grapplers. I have very heavy hands and am lightening quick but not technical enough as a striker yet. Will come with more practice. Being left handed I have a pretty good dexterity in both hands and can't strike well from both stance but like to fight in a right handed stance so I can use the precision and power available in my left to knock them stupid with the jab because it is a lotmore powerful than expected. Not like yours though. Yeah, expect a pm from me regarding that!

Oh yeah and I can take a punch. I almost like being hit if that makes any sense. I mean my goal is still not to but when I do it excites me. I am one of those guys that you kind of see smile after you hear a thud of a solid impact and expect to see me shaken instead i smirk and come back in. However I don't think I want YOU hitting me. LOL
  29. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.
    Answers

You make it sounds so complex its very simple...To fight in MMA you in the same thing those ancient warrior needed:

1) Balls
    2) Spartan/Samurai like aggression
    3) Discipline to perfect your art

And never forget what that genius book the Art of War...Never engage in a battle pre-maturely, training is essential and sadly i feel many MMA warriors are not given ample time to train and perfect their art.
  30. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks man! I will definitely hit you up when I have some questions. I am just now going to start back on my standing bag and see how my elbow holds up. Then I will graduate back to my heavy bag when I have more confidence in how the tendon will handle the abuse. Expect to hear from me on that front within a month or so. I am baby stepping it back into this one so that I know the healing is complete instead of partial and waiting to return if pushed. Been there done that, I dont want the t-shirt... LOL

I am definitely best with Grappling and Ground and Pound, only from experience. I took Wu Shu Kung Fu for a little while but a lot of that won't hold up in MMA. Too many high kicks or illegal moves. Growing up up north helped with the Wrestling side, everybody wrestles it is the past time. I have great ground control, and unexpected flexibility that allows me to get my legs around people in ways the never thought would happen. I can take most peoples back relatively easy even experienced grapplers. I have very heavy hands and am lightening quick but not technical enough as a striker yet. Will come with more practice. Being left handed I have a pretty good dexterity in both hands and can't strike well from both stance but like to fight in a right handed stance so I can use the precision and power available in my left to knock them stupid with the jab because it is a lotmore powerful than expected. Not like yours though. Yeah, expect a pm from me regarding that!

Oh yeah and I can take a punch. I almost like being hit if that makes any sense. I mean my goal is still not to but when I do it excites me. I am one of those guys that you kind of see smile after you hear a thud of a solid impact and expect to see me shaken instead i smirk and come back in. However I don't think I want YOU hitting me. LOL

With grappling strength is king. When strength fades technique rules. If one has both technique and strength then you will see dominance. Grappling martial arts is what i excell in and this is why i have adopted my quest for strength and power. Despite the amount of techniqe and endurance i had, it was quickly nullified by someone with a tremendous amount of power.

This lead to my countless injuries....going head to head with a man that can obviously throw your around like a rag doll leads to injuries. Well i learned my lesson and instead of dropping my kamikaze attitude...Im getting strong instead.

Strikes....haha punches are my heroine. Once i start throwing i cant stop.

Taking a hit....hit me in the body all you want, something snaps in my head when someone hits me in the face. I'm a lot better about it now when sparring and a punch slips or a kick over shoots but i hate it. Its like i go from nice, friendly, learning form each other sparring match to feel my fury oh enemy of mine. But with maturity comes understanding and i am better able to shrug the accidents off.
  31. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quick update, I am a beast, noticed a lot of aggression today. Have to keep my eye on it. I am also getting very oily skin mostly on the head so I am having to wash my head both morning and night and wipe it periodically throughout the day to keep the oil down.

Workout was great this morning did some pre exhaust sets on Incline DB bench then hit 70x15 on the last set.
    3 sets of 10 on nuetral grip chins from dead hang.
    155x7 on push press last set, then 12 front raises with 45 lb plate immediately after.
    25x10 dumbells side laterals for 3 sets
    20x10 bent over laterals.
    45 degree leg press, last set 8 plates x8>7px8>6px7>5px4 foot positioning for quads, closer together and very low on platform so I couldn't go as heavy as usual but my quads were TOAST!!!
    Stiff leg deads last set 225 x 10
    lying leg curl 130x10>110x7>90x5>70x3
    Seated donkey calf raise 8 plates x15 for 3 sets
    Great workout had a huge pump my legs were trembling and shot.
    Looking good bro.
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

I'm FULL BLOWN in the T-Zone now!

Well I do have to say I am full blown in the T-ZONE. I have noticed a lot more aggression, right now my libido is stable not up or down, just me being the normal horny dog that I am. I am producing oil on my scalp like a teenage boy. Face washings are increasing. I am going to have to change my pillow case mid week instead of once a week to keep the sides of my head from breaking out. That is just one of the drawbacks of being shaved bald. if you get razorburn and then stay oily you get a breakout. I am trying to keep myself purdy ya know. LOL

I did my carb up / cheat meal last night. Man it was great! It was a semi extended meal eaten over the course of 2 hours. It consisted of about 200 total grams of carbs a good amount of fat and finally at the end some protien. I wanted to try a little of the skip loading philosophy of going buck wild on carbs then looking great a few days later, which I noticed works really well for me during my prep.

Here is how it went down. Stopped drinking liquids about 7:00 PM 8PM took two Glycobol, 8:30PM I took an additional 1/4 teaspoon bulk P-Slin. I did this because I knew my goal was to get in no less than 200 grams of carbs and wanted the extra aborbsion that Banaba is able to offer. I could have double dosed on Glycobol but I want to have it at recommended doses through out the stack. At that point I began to eat. I started with 2 slices of digiornos 4 meat pizza(YUM), then had 1 cup Kashi Cereal with 1 cup skim milk and about 1/4 cup raisins, 8-10 large grapes, half a grapefruit. We are at about 125-150 grams of carbs now. I took a 45-60 minute break allowing digestion then had 3 Twisted Protien Bars. 45 grams of protein and another 75 grams of carbs totalling 225 for the entire refeed. I kept my water intake down to nothing but a sip to swallow the Glycobol and PSlin. No water the rest of the night to reduce any chance of bloating.

Now for the results. I woke up this morning pretty actually drier than i was yesterday. My muscles just soaked up the water under my skin in the absence of another water source which was the plan. I was FULL, looked like I just came home from the gym. I woke up with a pump basically. I easily added a couple lbs on the scale. All glycogen of course but man it looked good and I was vascular already too. I wanted to weigh myself just to see but I wore sweats and a sweatshirt to the gym today to sweat more so I couldn't have gotten a good reading on how much weight came on. That and it would have only served to confuse any novice readers of the log seeing weight jumping up and down like that.

Cardio Treadmill 45 min+5 min cooldown exactly 550 cals. Oh yeah my legs are pretty sore today as well. Not like crazy but enough that I had to start on a lower level than normal and warm them up before going up to the level 20 incline. When I finished and took my sweat drenched shirt of I was looking noticeably leaner than the other day when I took pics. Could be the increased volume of the muscle or the fact I was a little dryer but I was looking tighter for sure!

Other special notes. In the past day or two I have been getting complimented twice that I am getting bigger. I know I am leaning up for sure but do not know if scale weight is up or down until Sat/Sun. Of course I will be going out and having drinks and getting crunk on Halloween night so I will probably weigh in Saturday morning. Sunday I will either be bloated a little from being carbed up, or dehydrated from drinking. Either way the Halloween night activities will skew any Sunday numbers.

To give an idea of food intake, this is what I have had so far today and what will more than likely make up the rest of my day.

Breakfast
    Scrambled Eggs 2 whole 6 egg white 1/2 cup of beef and bean chili poured over it and tablespoon of habanero salsa.

Meal 2
    7 oz pork loin, fat trimmed before cooking, 2 caps CLA, 2.5 grams flax oil, 1 small grapefruit.

Meal 3
    2 scoops protien powder, 1 oz almonds

Meal 4
    7 oz turkey breast in a salad seasoned with Tony's and Bragg Amino spray instead of dressing, 1 oz almonds

Meal 5
    6 oz lean sirlion taco seasoned meat over some lettuce with habanero salsa.

Meal 6
    2 scoops protien powder, 1 oz almonds or 2 tablespoons peanut butter, half grapefruit.
  33. Registered User
    Answers

I love me some bulk p-slin lol, anyways, bro MMA fighting requires a lot of you just keep that in mind, much sacrifice and dedication.
    doing my own thang!
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Damn, that Egg/Chili combo sounds good!
  35. Team Anabolic
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

I like, Full blown in the T-Zone.

36. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.
    Answers

do you make the chili?
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

I love me some bulk p-slin lol, anyways, bro MMA fighting requires a lot of you just keep that in mind, much sacrifice and dedication.
    Yes it does, I truly hope to have the oppurtunity to give it what it deserves, it is a goal I feel pretty strongly about so I will have to nut up and do the damn thing. I am old enough I am not fooling myself about doing many of them. However I want to do at least one. More than likely I will train throughout my next competition then lower my lifting focus and refocus on MMA with lifting in the background as a supplement to the MMA training. I can't concentrate on both at the same time. It just isn't feasible.
  38. Registered User
    Answers

Yes it does, I truly hope to have the oppurtunity to give it what it deserves, it is a goal I feel pretty strongly about so I will have to nut up and do the damn thing. I am old enough I am not fooling myself about doing many of them. However I want to do at least one. More than likely I will train throughout my next competition then lower my lifting focus and refocus on MMA with lifting in the background as a supplement to the MMA training. I can't concentrate on both at the same time. It just isn't feasible.
    The key to lifting while competing MMA is to do explosive types of lifts, while stretching for flexibillity, squats have a slight impact on my high kicks due to boundage of flexibility.
    doing my own thang!
  39. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.
    Answers

The key to lifting while competing MMA is to do explosive types of lifts, while stretching for flexibillity, squats have a slight impact on my high kicks due to boundage of flexibility.
    If you hit your squats ATG or "in the hole" along with some splits and straddles at the end as a warm down you shouldnt lose flexibility. Also if you stretch before you go to bed and when you wake up squats shouldnt impact.

The more you stretch the better. One thing i got from shotokan that has helped in every area when i actually do it.
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Damn, that Egg/Chili combo sounds good!
    It was pretty good breaks up the monotany of the eggs. Plus a nice small dose of carbs and fiber.

Quote Originally Posted by UNCnate View Post
    I like, Full blown in the T-Zone.
    Yeah, my YouTube says MrKleens Testosterone Zone this one just made sense and flowed. I wish it came to me when I started the log.... I reserve the right to use this for my NEXT SWOLE LOG.

do you make the chili?
    Not this time around or I wouldn't have needed the extra hot sauce. When i make my chili it is a few bites and then the heat comes. I do make it less hot for others then seperate a pot for me and my buds and spice it up the way I like it. This was a friend who made it the other day and had made a lot so they gave me gallon of it. Lucky me it was the bottom of the pan where all the meat was. When I cook the meat is double strained and rinsed with hot water before being re-seasoned heated more in the skillet and then put in the pot with the rest of the ingredients to stew. All of my friends beg for my chili. Thank goodness it is cool out again. I will be making a pot to eat during my higher calorie macro cycles.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Allergic Reaction
    By SoCo4Fun in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-31-2008, 12:21 PM
  2. Restore allergic reaction.
    By rysigpi in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-10-2006, 02:08 PM
  3. possible allergic reaction
    By dcpsc011 in forum Cycle Info