OH NO! Is Kleen having an allergic reaction? No he is just getting SWOLE! A sponsored

Page 11 of 18 First ... 910111213 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    He did, I have a broken leg, one eye is swollen shut AND she made me say uncle... he just stood there with an evil grin saying I told you so! LOL! Good stuff Army Guy, that is exactly what I needed this morning.
    Dude I can just see Kleen standing there with that grin, slowly shaking his head while egging his little one on!!!
    "He's tapping daddy," she says with glee in her voice.
    "Savor the moment baby... let him FEEL the arm bar all the way into his socks... that's right baby let him tap like only his mamma can save him."
    "I love you daddy," she cries while leaning back into the arm bar one last time, oufinny's screams a mere afterthought.
    "I love you too baby," says Kleen as he grabs his gym bag and car keys, heading for the door.

2. Day 20 - Rough workout today.

Only 10 more days of this lovely stack. I am going to have to pickup my eating to compensate for all the extra activity. I am leaning out unintentionally. Not completely a bad thing just not the totally the goal either. I stuck to my plans to eat big for a little until I smoothed and then cut cals a little now it is time to eat big again. With cutting that cals back 300-500 a day and the extra cardio I wasnt considering, that being the Karate classes and walks at lunch I have already cut back down, I am guessing 194, but I look lean. I asked my son last night if I looked like I was getting bigger. He says, " I am not sure I see you every day, but your veins are getting a lot bigger!" So at least I know all the increased vascularity is not just in my head.

Morning workout was rough on me. I have been doing my karate training, and my joint are feeling it. They are also feeling the cold front that just came through overnight. I woke up and everything was achy and my shoulder and knee had audible creeks and grinding. I did my usual warm up and tried to start a workout as usual FAIL!

Bench - 135x15, 225x7=WTF???, Got mad on my second set, 225x10>185x8>135x6 shoulder started aching so I put the weight up. Probably the accumulation of the 200 back fists thrown this week at class and while practicing.

TBar row, 2 plates x15, 3p x10, 3px10>2px9>1 p +25x11

Seated Lateral Raise -took it easy due to scraping noise in joint and some pain. 65x15, 100x10, 110x10>80x9>65x10

Barbell Curls 80x10, 10x10, 100x10>80x10>60x7

Hammer Dip Machine -185x15, 205x10, 215x10>205x8>185x6

Legs, knees were scraping and creeking and feeling like crap. I want a big workout on Sunday for them so I took it ewasy and just went with 3 sets of 15 for a pump.
    Leg Press 10 plates x15, 12 plates x15 for 2 sets.

Went home not satisfied, but we have to have those days some times. On top of the weather front, I increased my activity level so much recently the old joints haven't had a chance to catch up. I even ran some yesterday during lunch when I was supposed to be walking. Turned more into an interval training session than a walk.

Today cals go back up until I smooth out again then we cut for a few days or I may just eat big through the end of this thing and see where I end up. It is really hard for me being a former fatty to allow my abls to disappear, I have this horrible fear I wont get them back if they go away. I know completely unreasonable. Yet I have put on some size this year without ever letting myself get heavy.

I am gonna post up a pic of me now, I have more hair than before and not as tan, but my stomach is not as soft and you can see more seperation between the 4th and 6th abs. I am up 2-3 pounds from there so I am happy about that. Not the best quality I know but it is a representation none the less.

Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    He did, I have a broken leg, one eye is swollen shut AND she made me say uncle... he just stood there with an evil grin saying I told you so! LOL! Good stuff Army Guy, that is exactly what I needed this morning.
    That was pretty damn funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    Dude I can just see Kleen standing there with that grin, slowly shaking his head while egging his little one on!!!
    "He's tapping daddy," she says with glee in her voice.
    "Savor the moment baby... let him FEEL the arm bar all the way into his socks... that's right baby let him tap like only his mamma can save him."
    "I love you daddy," she cries while leaning back into the arm bar one last time, oufinny's screams a mere afterthought.

"I love you too baby," says Kleen as he grabs his gym bag and car keys, heading for the door.
    This one had me laughing almost menacingly. LOL
    Current Training Log -

4. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Only 10 more days of this lovely stack. I am going to have to pickup my eating to compensate for all the extra activity. I am leaning out unintentionally. Not completely a bad thing just not the totally the goal either. I stuck to my plans to eat big for a little until I smoothed and then cut cals a little now it is time to eat big again. With cutting that cals back 300-500 a day and the extra cardio I wasnt considering, that being the Karate classes and walks at lunch I have already cut back down, I am guessing 194, but I look lean. I asked my son last night if I looked like I was getting bigger. He says, " I am not sure I see you every day, but your veins are getting a lot bigger!" So at least I know all the increased vascularity is not just in my head.

Morning workout was rough on me. I have been doing my karate training, and my joint are feeling it. They are also feeling the cold front that just came through overnight. I woke up and everything was achy and my shoulder and knee had audible creeks and grinding. I did my usual warm up and tried to start a workout as usual FAIL!

Bench - 135x15, 225x7=WTF???, Got mad on my second set, 225x10>185x8>135x6 shoulder started aching so I put the weight up. Probably the accumulation of the 200 back fists thrown this week at class and while practicing.

TBar row, 2 plates x15, 3p x10, 3px10>2px9>1 p +25x11

Seated Lateral Raise -took it easy due to scraping noise in joint and some pain. 65x15, 100x10, 110x10>80x9>65x10

Barbell Curls 80x10, 10x10, 100x10>80x10>60x7

Hammer Dip Machine -185x15, 205x10, 215x10>205x8>185x6

Legs, knees were scraping and creeking and feeling like crap. I want a big workout on Sunday for them so I took it ewasy and just went with 3 sets of 15 for a pump.
    Leg Press 10 plates x15, 12 plates x15 for 2 sets.

Went home not satisfied, but we have to have those days some times. On top of the weather front, I increased my activity level so much recently the old joints haven't had a chance to catch up. I even ran some yesterday during lunch when I was supposed to be walking. Turned more into an interval training session than a walk.

Today cals go back up until I smooth out again then we cut for a few days or I may just eat big through the end of this thing and see where I end up. It is really hard for me being a former fatty to allow my abls to disappear, I have this horrible fear I wont get them back if they go away. I know completely unreasonable. Yet I have put on some size this year without ever letting myself get heavy.

I am gonna post up a pic of me now, I have more hair than before and not as tan, but my stomach is not as soft and you can see more seperation between the 4th and 6th abs. I am up 2-3 pounds from there so I am happy about that. Not the best quality I know but it is a representation none the less.

Looking good bro. Great job.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

5. Yah, it's amazing you can remain so low and still manage to gain muscle. I am experiencing similar results although not as low as what you are. Thing is, as I think I've already mentioned my maintenance was around 15-18 % now it's more like 10-13 %. I hope to lower that further still. The only way I have been able to do that is modern day supplementation. Prime and ap are my main stays but Testopro may play a big part as a bridge product. This looks like a solid stack all around, I could go for the other products but I love my formestane and have a lot of AP kicking around and I respond so damn well to it.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
    •   

6. Love all the details in your posts Kleen! Very Informitive! Hope the joints recover quick!! Keep up the good work brother!

7. Lookin' tough bud, keep it up!!

8. Army Guy needs to write comedic warrior novels....that was amazing bro! hahaha

Finny...sorry you had to come face to face with his daughter like that, daddy's little girls are known to be extra vicious.

And Kleen you are looking quite SWOLE!! IMO your looking much more filed out while somehow you managed to maintain the same level of leanness. Abs and obliques looks solid and everything else loosk SWOLE! I say post more pics at the end of the 10 days b/c so far i think you have made some LEAN progress.

9. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah, it's amazing you can remain so low and still manage to gain muscle. I am experiencing similar results although not as low as what you are. Thing is, as I think I've already mentioned my maintenance was around 15-18 % now it's more like 10-13 %. I hope to lower that further still. The only way I have been able to do that is modern day supplementation. Prime and ap are my main stays but Testopro may play a big part as a bridge product. This looks like a solid stack all around, I could go for the other products but I love my formestane and have a lot of AP kicking around and I respond so damn well to it.
    Yes I have been very impressed with this stack so far. I have to agree if you have a lot of AP there is not a huge need for the Glycobol when it comes to spending more money for a similiar product to one you already have. Although Glycobol plays a part in the synergy of this particular stack with the Na-R-ALA in it helping increase androgen sensetivity. However pulsing formestane along with AP and Testopro would probably produce very similiar results due to the formestane lowering E and increasing testosterone and AP being good at the partitioning. Only reason I stay away from Form is I expect it to be banned in Natty comps very soon if not already.

Quote Originally Posted by Teg View Post
    Love all the details in your posts Kleen! Very Informitive! Hope the joints recover quick!! Keep up the good work brother!
    Thanks for the compliment, and the well wishes Teg!
    Current Training Log -

10. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Yes I have been very impressed with this stack so far. I have to agree if you have a lot of AP there is not a huge need for the Glycobol when it comes to spending more money for a similiar product to one you already have. Although Glycobol plays a part in the synergy of this particular stack with the Na-R-ALA in it helping increase androgen sensetivity. However pulsing formestane along with AP and Testopro would probably produce very similiar results due to the formestane lowering E and increasing testosterone and AP being good at the partitioning. Only reason I stay away from Form is I expect it to be banned in Natty comps very soon if not already.

Yah I am aware that it is already in some if the go by the letter of the law, I was already using Form for a long time before I knew. Being older it would just be so tough to give up right now. If I have to I will but FAME is pretty lenient as you know.

11. Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    Lookin' tough bud, keep it up!!
    Thanks WEEV!
    Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    Army Guy needs to write comedic warrior novels....that was amazing bro! hahaha

Finny...sorry you had to come face to face with his daughter like that, daddy's little girls are known to be extra vicious.

And Kleen you are looking quite SWOLE!! IMO your looking much more filed out while somehow you managed to maintain the same level of leanness. Abs and obliques looks solid and everything else loosk SWOLE! I say post more pics at the end of the 10 days b/c so far i think you have made some LEAN progress.
    Thanks Bro, I am killing it. I think I need to buy more SuperCissusRx and up my dose, all of this pushing so hard and the change of seasons is getting to the joints a lil. Nothing I can't work around. I also think changing to DC after this will give my joints a little break. It will cut back on some of the training frequency and allow me to move some weight. With the half body 1 day and rest then other half then rest then back to first haldf then a whole weekend in between my bdy parts will get 4 days of rest between workouts. That has got to help a little even though it is still gonna be intense.
    Current Training Log -

12. DC still kicks the crap out of your joints but i really enjoyed the program though as i busted through some strength barriers as well. I forgot to tell you Mrkleen, here's my log i'm running right now...
    Punthra's Contest Prep (DC Style Journey to the stage next June)

If you want your joints to feel better perhaps up the reps for a couple weeks and add the cissus like you were planning. But i'd definitely make sure that your joints are in check before you start your run on DC.
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)

13. let me recommend my current joint stack

Supercissus Rx Bulk: 4-9 grams, cycle between 4,6,9 grams

Glucosamine and Chondroitin: 1.5 grams each (planning on doubling)

MSM: 2 g (planning on going up to 3)

Fish Oil: 5-10 grams

14. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah I am aware that it is already in some if the go by the letter of the law, I was already using Form for a long time before I knew. Being older it would just be so tough to give up right now. If I have to I will but FAME is pretty lenient as you know.
    Absolutely, some of the guys at my show were pretty full. However since I am making good gains now I will try to stay a kid who never tasted candy and doesn't know what he is missing. If I had already tried it I would be reluctant to give it up. Just don't use it during your contest prep, I hear alot of the lie detector questions are: Have you used any banned substances during your contest prep. Have you used steroids during your contest prep. Very specific questions to make it easier to pass cuz you are in fact not lying then. Who knows, it is all a business so they need some monsters to sell tickets. I think you will fit the bill when all is said and one.
    Current Training Log -

15. Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    DC still kicks the crap out of your joints but i really enjoyed the program though as i busted through some strength barriers as well. I forgot to tell you Mrkleen, here's my log i'm running right now...
    Punthra's Contest Prep (DC Style Journey to the stage next June)

If you want your joints to feel better perhaps up the reps for a couple weeks and add the cissus like you were planning. But i'd definitely make sure that your joints are in check before you start your run on DC.
    Will do, by the way my training program I wrote is pretty similiar to his except it is 3 full body workouts and strip sets instead of rest pauses. Intensity wise pretty much the same. I should be okay with DC, if not I will just do it a little higher reps on initial sets. My joints are typically fine, I think I am just now getting used to the idea I need to wear knee wraps and not just for my squats if I wanna bust heavy on any press or dead lifts. I am pretty sure I slept wrong on my shoulder the last two nights because the stupid burn on my stomach makes it uncomfortable to be on my stomach. However that part is getting better. Only blisters were in the red part of my tattoo. I will keep an eye on it though since you warned me I will take heed and be weary.

I am definitely gonna follow along on that log too. Thanks for letting me know you had it up, and that DC is pretty rough on the joints. I already figured it was but am hoping it is still better than the beating I usually give. Most of my problem is tendonitis. UGH! But it is definitely recovering.
    Current Training Log -

16. YO KLEEN your before and after pics in the USP manual....HOLY BALLS! No words....your two completely diff people. Normally i would look at the before and after and be like..you that guy had to have used juice to get like that...

You sir have humbled me...greatly...I RESPECT you immensely for that transformation. IMMENSELY

17. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Absolutely, some of the guys at my show were pretty full. However since I am making good gains now I will try to stay a kid who never tasted candy and doesn't know what he is missing. If I had already tried it I would be reluctant to give it up. Just don't use it during your contest prep, I hear alot of the lie detector questions are: Have you used any banned substances during your contest prep. Have you used steroids during your contest prep. Very specific questions to make it easier to pass cuz you are in fact not lying then. Who knows, it is all a business so they need some monsters to sell tickets. I think you will fit the bill when all is said and one.
    Formestane is an AI not a steroid and it's not a banned substance according to Fame rules.

18. Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    let me recommend my current joint stack

Nice, I just started taking the Glucosamine and Chondroitin again myself, I go through probably 20 grams of blended oils that about half fish oil, not to mention eating salmon once or twice a week. I may have to get some MSM. I was taking 4 caps of SuperCissus Rx a day sometimes 6 but I ran out this morning and was only taking 4 grams a dday for about a week to conserve. I shave some NP Cissus that I am going to use the rest of until I have fundage to get more.
    Current Training Log -

19. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Formestane is an AI not a steroid and it's not a banned substance according to Fame rules.
    Oh, I know that it is an AI. I thought you said it was banned in FAME but they may be lenient. That's why I said don't take it during prep. As far as why I mentioned steriods, I was just saying I heard that a lot of the Natural contests ask questions like that to keep it easy to pass the detector tests. I know you are a natural competitor and proud of it.
    Current Training Log -

20. Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    YO KLEEN your before and after pics in the USP manual....HOLY BALLS! No words....your two completely diff people. Normally i would look at the before and after and be like..you that guy had to have used juice to get like that...

You sir have humbled me...greatly...I RESPECT you immensely for that transformation. IMMENSELY
    Thanks Bro! It took a lot of work and a lot of learning about diet and how carboholics like myself respond to carbs and what food does to the body and the help of good supplements. Took my family getting a rash of type II diabetes, or everyone going borderline for me to get off of the excess carb wagon. Funny thing, I was holding my stomach tight in the before pics. LOL
    Current Training Log -

21. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Oh, I know that it is an AI. I thought you said it was banned in FAME but they may be lenient. That's why I said don't take it during prep. As far as why I mentioned steriods, I was just saying I heard that a lot of the Natural contests ask questions like that to keep it easy to pass the detector tests. I know you are a natural competitor and proud of it.
    oh yah fame does not go by the banned list, if it's legal to buy then it's legal in their contests. Your right some organizations it's a banned substance because it's on the international list. The thing of it is, is that is it is very beneficial for people over 40, especially if used wisely and moderately.

22. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    oh yah fame does not go by the banned list, if it's legal to buy then it's legal in their contests. Your right some organizations it's a banned substance because it's on the international list. The thing of it is, is that is it is very beneficial for people over 40, especially if used wisely and moderately.
    I may give it a shot when I am there. Especially if I no longer compete. I heard tons of people used it in the last olympics and that was how it ended up on the international banned list.
    Current Training Log -

23. one day....whey will be banned for its anabolic effects haha

24. Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    let me recommend my current joint stack

Great joint stack.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

25. Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    one day....whey will be banned for its anabolic effects haha
    In the NCAA protein shakes with over 60 grams of protein are banned because they are considered anabolic. I was told this by a physical therapist/trainer for the PSU football team.
    SFW and GFH
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Has anyone had an allergic reaction to Cardarine?
    By funkd0c in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-25-2017, 02:38 AM
  2. semi-urgent: Anybody had an allergic reaction to MHP Prote
    By ikeNball in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-13-2015, 10:16 PM
  3. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-06-2010, 02:46 PM
  4. My school is gonna have an MMA club
    By mywetnightmares in forum MMA
    Replies: 9