OH NO! Is Kleen having an allergic reaction? No he is just getting SWOLE! A sponsored

Page 11 of 15 First ... 910111213 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Had a great workout, was intense, my partner who is guiding me on my entry into power lifting style dedlifts as opposed to bodybuilding style. Like Casey said in another thread bodybuilding is about making the lift work as much as possible. Powerlifting is about the most efficient way to get the weight up explosively. He told me when we started I was not going over 385 just so I can work on form. We opted for 5 sets 4 at 5 reps and 1 at 12 and explosive not stopping and resetting. He wanted me to get used to picking it up and putting it down picking it up and putting it down same spot same postion quickly to get my form down. After today we are going to keep me at 315 and higher reps until my form is just automatic. I keep going back to more bodybuilding, getting too low at the start causing me to pull myself out of line as the hips have to go back up above parralel losing me power. Anyway was great workout here is how it went down.

    5 min elliptical warm up for basic bloodflow to the joints.

    Dead Lift: 135x12, 225x12, 315x5, 365x5, 385x5, 385x5, 225x12 Elbow flaired up a little so opted not to go heavy for 5th set and he wanted me to do the reps quickly to engrain it into my cns.
    Neutral Grip Chins BWx10 body and legs out in front of me, not planked but legs bent oulling handles into ribs

    One set Incline DB Curls 35x12
    Seated cable curls60x10,70x10, 70x10
    Strip Set Icaarian Curl machine 100x10,80x7,60x7,40x5,30x6

    Close Grip Hammer Strength Isolateral Rows 90x15,135x10,180x5

    Barbell Hack Squats, Heels on 10s 135x12, 185x10. 205x10, 225x10 My quads were waving the white flag, and after deads this one just finished my traps and grip One of my favorites! Haven't done them in aq long time and almost forgot how much I love them.

    All in all thw workout rocked. I am okay with not having a pr but 2 sets at 385x5 isn't anything to sneeze at either.


    Im liking how your lifts are coming along. Each lift you making some progress even if its not what you want its showing that your diet and supplementation are dead on.

    Me and my buddy constantly debate on form. He feels that anything but the strictest form is cheating while i feel that a slight alteration allows you to push more weight. I guess the only way for me to prove him wrong is to just be outright stronger in each lift.....haha thats gonna take awhile since he already a beast.


    As far as yesterday's workout...yeah that shizza was crazy. I tip my hat to you again. It still blows me away how you continue to pump out the ridiculous workouts one after another.....inspires me to step up my game that much more!!

    Oh yeah O-E-P....you gotta get some my friend. Im gonna hit up a review soon but i wanted to get a few days under my belt before i start giving my opinion.


  2. deads looking great Kleen!!!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    Im liking how your lifts are coming along. Each lift you making some progress even if its not what you want its showing that your diet and supplementation are dead on.

    Me and my buddy constantly debate on form. He feels that anything but the strictest form is cheating while i feel that a slight alteration allows you to push more weight. I guess the only way for me to prove him wrong is to just be outright stronger in each lift.....haha thats gonna take awhile since he already a beast.


    As far as yesterday's workout...yeah that shizza was crazy. I tip my hat to you again. It still blows me away how you continue to pump out the ridiculous workouts one after another.....inspires me to step up my game that much more!!


    Oh yeah O-E-P....you gotta get some my friend. Im gonna hit up a review soon but i wanted to get a few days under my belt before i start giving my opinion.
    Thanks Bro, I am really enjoying hitting this up. It has been a blast so far and I am growing big time. Weights are going up, that 180 per side on flat bench was ridiculous. It was a close grip too by the way. Yeah me and this guy are comptetive people so we just automatically push each other. He had to head out after the curls and everything else was me on my own. Man you have got to try those barbell hacks one day. I just love them and I have that grainy feeling in my quads especialy in the tear drops. Means I may even get a little sore.

    Yeah that OEP sounds like some sick stuff man. I put an entry into that thread to see if I could get in on it. We shall see.

    As far as deads go on form my buddy is right in this case. I almost bet your friend is a body builder right? A body builder trys to figure out how he can seperate a muscles actions from anothers so that he can build the target muscle. He wants it to be as hard as possible for the target muscle. A power lifter, well the goal is to get overything to fire at once. For example, my bodybuilding deads I start DEEP in the bucket like just below parralel where my hips go through the dip to get to bottom. This is how I have been doing them and hitting the numbers I am. He is trying to show me my sweet spot for power which is actually 3-4 inches higher on a deadlift when going for power. He thinks once I have the power lifting form my current strength will take me straight up to 500. He knows his crap when it comes to deads and power squatting so I am going to sit back and enjoy being the student for a while on our power days.

    Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    deads looking great Kleen!!!
    Thanks AG!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  4. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    385x5 is a real solid number MK. nice work
    Quote Originally Posted by orbitron3000 View Post
    nice deads dude!
    Thanks Gentlemen!

    Quote Originally Posted by jdg487 View Post
    impressive Sir, so while doing the deadlifts you where not pausing and re-setting after each rep?
    Well up until the last set I was putting it down resetting quickly then coming back up. On the last set of 225x12 it was just rapid fire, up down, up down. He was like feel that, that is the shoot, that is where you need to live. Hit the ground and fire up, I started feeling the path I needed to be traveling. I am going to only go up to 315 until he thinks I have it down but they will be rapid fire sets like that one for the most part. Probably 275x10 for 2-3 sets then 315 for 5-8 for another 2-3 sets. Just getting the shoot engrained in my CNS so it is second nature. Then we move up the weight scale until I am lifting small vehicles for fun!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html
  5. Day 24 - Recovery Day - Weight update, incidentals.


    Today is my recovery day, I am good to go. Only activity I have going on is the Karate class tonight and if I am so moved a walk at lunch. I think I have to go down and get my tags so that will be some what of a walk anyway. I am going to use this recavery day to give a few bits of feedback that I haven't touched on daily just so it is know.

    Attitude - My attitude has been leveled off since about the first week and by that I mean I am not as tempermental but I have my Alpha Maleness oozing from every pore at all times. I just either became aware of my temper and controlled it or it was the sudden change in Testosterone levels that got it initially and my body started adjusting to them.

    Skin- My skin is not too bad but worse than normal. I have been washing daily with a face wash that has Salicitic Acid however you spell that crap that keeps pimples at bay. It seems to work. Pimples have only been in my hairline and occasionally escaped one at a time to my nose. If I go without shaving my head I will definitely get a few pimples so I have been shaving it more regularly. All good signs T leveles are up!

    Libido - I am pretty much a horny mess, I am normally like that anyway, but sometimes I am like GRRRRRRRRR!!!! YOU ME ZUG-ZUG NOW!!!!

    Strength, I am definitely moving up in strength. Having a few joint issues and working around them. SO specific lifts are not always consistent but there is an obvious strength increase across the spectrum of lifts. To me this is more impressive as it does not reflect gaining efficiency at specific lifts through repeated bouts of the same lift.

    Aesthetics - Vascularity is high, muscles are very full, and I am starting to look a lot bigger.

    Quick review even though I am not done yet:
    I would say so far this would be a great stack for cutting ReComp, and Mass gains. I leaned up while retaining muscle at the beginning and then bagan to gain muscle with out increased fat. Now I am really eating to grow and everything is still responding very well.

    Weight - Oh yeah I almost forgot to put up my weight update, I weighed in yesterday on an pretty much an empty stomach and I was 199. I had drank about 4 oz water with my jacked and swallowed my pills. I still have abs showing too. Holy Hell Bat Man!!! I am fugging BIG!!!!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Today is my recovery day, I am good to go. Only activity I have going on is the Karate class tonight and if I am so moved a walk at lunch. I think I have to go down and get my tags so that will be some what of a walk anyway. I am going to use this recavery day to give a few bits of feedback that I haven't touched on daily just so it is know.

    Attitude - My attitude has been leveled off since about the first week and by that I mean I am not as tempermental but I have my Alpha Maleness oozing from every pore at all times. I just either became aware of my temper and controlled it or it was the sudden change in Testosterone levels that got it initially and my body started adjusting to them.

    Skin- My skin is not too bad but worse than normal. I have been washing daily with a face wash that has Salicitic Acid however you spell that crap that keeps pimples at bay. It seems to work. Pimples have only been in my hairline and occasionally escaped one at a time to my nose. If I go without shaving my head I will definitely get a few pimples so I have been shaving it more regularly. All good signs T leveles are up!

    Libido - I am pretty much a horny mess, I am normally like that anyway, but sometimes I am like GRRRRRRRRR!!!! YOU ME ZUG-ZUG NOW!!!!

    Strength, I am definitely moving up in strength. Having a few joint issues and working around them. SO specific lifts are not always consistent but there is an obvious strength increase across the spectrum of lifts. To me this is more impressive as it does not reflect gaining efficiency at specific lifts through repeated bouts of the same lift.

    Aesthetics - Vascularity is high, muscles are very full, and I am starting to look a lot bigger.

    Quick review even though I am not done yet:
    I would say so far this would be a great stack for cutting ReComp, and Mass gains. I leaned up while retaining muscle at the beginning and then bagan to gain muscle with out increased fat. Now I am really eating to grow and everything is still responding very well.

    Weight - Oh yeah I almost forgot to put up my weight update, I weighed in yesterday on an pretty much an empty stomach and I was 199. I had drank about 4 oz water with my jacked and swallowed my pills. I still have abs showing too. Holy Hell Bat Man!!! I am fugging BIG!!!!
    Oh boy, looks like it's the real deal. I'm not at all surprised the ingredients just make good sense. I find that they have a talent for coming out with common sense products. It's like why doesn't someone put these ingredients together that would make so much sense? That's what they do, I have seen it with several of their products.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  7. 385x5 is a sick number.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  8. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Oh boy, looks like it's the real deal. I'm not at all surprised the ingredients just make good sense. I find that they have a talent for coming out with common sense products. It's like why doesn't someone put these ingredients together that would make so much sense? That's what they do, I have seen it with several of their products.
    Yees I agree, I am wondering what a 6 week with an extra dose mid day would do. SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have officially become a fan of Anabolic Innovations. I went from knowing they had solid products to actually considering myself a fan. That says something about my experience with their products the past 2 months.

    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    385x5 is a sick number.
    Yeah and so is 199!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  9. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Yees I agree, I am wondering what a 6 week with an extra dose mid day would do. SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have officially become a fan of Anabolic Innovations. I went from knowing they had solid products to actually considering myself a fan. That says something about my experience with their products the past 2 months.
    That's what I will do for my eight weeker. For the Tesopro anyway...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  10. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    That's what I will do for my eight weeker. For the Tesopro anyway...
    Man TestoPro and pulsed Form, you are just going to be stupid ridiculous! If you can get some STOKED in there too... WHAT!!!!! SICKNESS!!!!!

    I want to try out the joint formula they have looks pretty good. Speaking of joints I had the wife pick up some Fish Oil for me. Man she rocks, she got me a huge bottle 350 caps, and she didn't go cheap either, she got me the enteric coated ones. HELLZ YEAH!!!! From what I hear the amount of fish oil that actually makes it to your body I can probably just take about 8-9 of these a day and get just as much goodies out of them as if I were taking in 20-30 of the other caps. So I will play around with dosing on these to find a sweet spot and of course will continue taking in other healthy fat sources as well.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  11. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Libido - I am pretty much a horny mess, I am normally like that anyway, but sometimes I am like GRRRRRRRRR!!!! YOU ME ZUG-ZUG NOW!!!!

    [
    Killing me Kleen... just killing me
    Congrats on the 199 as well bro!!!!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Man TestoPro and pulsed Form, you are just going to be stupid ridiculous! If you can get some STOKED in there too... WHAT!!!!! SICKNESS!!!!!

    I want to try out the joint formula they have looks pretty good. Speaking of joints I had the wife pick up some Fish Oil for me. Man she rocks, she got me a huge bottle 350 caps, and she didn't go cheap either, she got me the enteric coated ones. HELLZ YEAH!!!! From what I hear the amount of fish oil that actually makes it to your body I can probably just take about 8-9 of these a day and get just as much goodies out of them as if I were taking in 20-30 of the other caps. So I will play around with dosing on these to find a sweet spot and of course will continue taking in other healthy fat sources as well.
    Oh stoked will be part of the equation just not extra dosing...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  13. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Oh stoked will be part of the equation just not extra dosing...
    That will be totally sick!!!
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    Killing me Kleen... just killing me
    Congrats on the 199 as well bro!!!!
    Thanks Man, funny what happens when you give the body some extra testosterone and some extra calories.

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Oh stoked will be part of the equation just not extra dosing...
    I don't kow if you all saw it or not but one guy who logged TestoPro showed a increase in his free testosterone by double. Had the test done before and after his log. Now imagine that with Form, and STOKED! Just ridiculous.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  15. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Thanks Man, funny what happens when you give the body some extra testosterone and some extra calories.



    I don't kow if you all saw it or not but one guy who logged TestoPro showed a increase in his free testosterone by double. Had the test done before and after his log. Now imagine that with Form, and STOKED! Just ridiculous.
    I saw that log the results were impressive. Adding the other 2 is off the hook.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  16. Day 25 - I feel SWOLE!!!!


    Man today is a good day so far. I am in a great mood had a very good workout and a nice hot bowl of yummy oatmeal for this nice cool & dry day. Got up took morning doses of Tpro, STOKED and Glycobol for some fasted training also had my jack3d and DominATP and 10 grams glutamine. I knew I pushed chest and legs on Saturday and SUnday with some intensity and higher volume so I decided to go lighter on chest and do some 15 reppers. I did go a little heavier than that on squats today but not too much, just enough to stimulate some muscle growth but not tear anything down as they were feeling Sundays workout still.

    Weights on Hammer strengh equipment are per side and only counting weight on bar not lever.

    Incline Hammer strength - 90x15, 115x15, 115x14>90x5>45x10 Front delts were toast apparently still waxed from the insane chest workout this Saturday.

    Barbell Dorian Rows - 225x10, 235x10, 245x8>235x3>225x5>135x11 Last 2 on the 245 form was not perfect I raised up a bit more than I wanted to but I have seen Dorian do these on video and he does the same thing toward the end of the set so I am okay with it.

    Hammer Strength SHoulder Press - 90x15, 100x10, 100x9>90x7>45x3 I just couldn't move the weight any more. BLOWN OUT!!!!

    Wide Grip Lat Pull Downs Behind Neck - 120x15 2 sets while waiting on the wife to get back.

    DB Hammer Curls - 55x10 2 sets and immediate burn out with DB curls rotating wrists 35x13

    Hammer Dip Machine -total weight 180x20 2 sets great pump, but my sternum popped big time when I finished them. Man that crap sucks.

    Barbell Squats - 135x15, 225x15, 315x10, 365x5>225x13 Bar was high on traps and just below parralel for range of motion. I also did not have a spotter for the 365 set so I had to put it up one or two reps early.

    Time to go home!

    One of my gym buddies came by and made a comment about only 1 big lean bald guy in the gym at once, said since he was doing it today I was the guy. I laughed and told him man I am on the other way, I am going up. He was like I thought so but you don't look like you have put on any fat. You are still lean. Needless to say I was happy to hear that. I ate big yesterday but not like the weekend feed bag attack. I may have lost a pound or so from some water coming off with me going back down to a lower level of carbs than this weekend. I will keep eating big throughout the remainder of this last 5 days just to see where I can land. Would be nice to see an over 200 while still having some abs. Cals will not go leass than 3000 the next 5 days and may go up to 4000 depending on how I look and feel. So we will see what happens.

    Home 2 Glycobol - 20 minutes later 2 scoops whey in a shake with water, 1 cup oatmeal, 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar, heavy cinnamon.

    Me sitting here 4 hours later and still have slight pump!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  17. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    I saw that log the results were impressive. Adding the other 2 is off the hook.
    Off the hook that's what I am going for !!
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  18. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Man today is a good day so far. I am in a great mood had a very good workout and a nice hot bowl of yummy oatmeal for this nice cool & dry day. Got up took morning doses of Tpro, STOKED and Glycobol for some fasted training also had my jack3d and DominATP and 10 grams glutamine. I knew I pushed chest and legs on Saturday and SUnday with some intensity and higher volume so I decided to go lighter on chest and do some 15 reppers. I did go a little heavier than that on squats today but not too much, just enough to stimulate some muscle growth but not tear anything down as they were feeling Sundays workout still.

    Weights on Hammer strengh equipment are per side and only counting weight on bar not lever.

    Incline Hammer strength - 90x15, 115x15, 115x14>90x5>45x10 Front delts were toast apparently still waxed from the insane chest workout this Saturday.

    Barbell Dorian Rows - 225x10, 235x10, 245x8>235x3>225x5>135x11 Last 2 on the 245 form was not perfect I raised up a bit more than I wanted to but I have seen Dorian do these on video and he does the same thing toward the end of the set so I am okay with it.

    Hammer Strength SHoulder Press - 90x15, 100x10, 100x9>90x7>45x3 I just couldn't move the weight any more. BLOWN OUT!!!!

    Wide Grip Lat Pull Downs Behind Neck - 120x15 2 sets while waiting on the wife to get back.

    DB Hammer Curls - 55x10 2 sets and immediate burn out with DB curls rotating wrists 35x13

    Hammer Dip Machine -total weight 180x20 2 sets great pump, but my sternum popped big time when I finished them. Man that crap sucks.

    Barbell Squats - 135x15, 225x15, 315x10, 365x5>225x13 Bar was high on traps and just below parralel for range of motion. I also did not have a spotter for the 365 set so I had to put it up one or two reps early.

    Time to go home!

    One of my gym buddies came by and made a comment about only 1 big lean bald guy in the gym at once, said since he was doing it today I was the guy. I laughed and told him man I am on the other way, I am going up. He was like I thought so but you don't look like you have put on any fat. You are still lean. Needless to say I was happy to hear that. I ate big yesterday but not like the weekend feed bag attack. I may have lost a pound or so from some water coming off with me going back down to a lower level of carbs than this weekend. I will keep eating big throughout the remainder of this last 5 days just to see where I can land. Would be nice to see an over 200 while still having some abs. Cals will not go leass than 3000 the next 5 days and may go up to 4000 depending on how I look and feel. So we will see what happens.

    Home 2 Glycobol - 20 minutes later 2 scoops whey in a shake with water, 1 cup oatmeal, 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar, heavy cinnamon.

    Me sitting here 4 hours later and still have slight pump!
    So far so good on the calorie upgrade... will be interesting to see how your body handles it. I will be using that info to adjust my diet when I start my prep.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  19. impressive lift. Good squat numbers and dorian rows. Dorian rows is a fave when it comes to back execises. I feel like im encorporating much more of my back then your normal strict bent over's.

    Have you experienced any bloat with the extra calories?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    impressive lift. Good squat numbers and dorian rows. Dorian rows is a fave when it comes to back execises. I feel like im encorporating much more of my back then your normal strict bent over's.

    Have you experienced any bloat with the extra calories?
    I am a little thicker at the top of my waist IE my upper abs are sticking out farther instead of being tucked in up under my ribcage so much. However I am still using the belt hole that I happily lowered down into at 192. I have not had to go back to the other one which is really impressive with a 7 lb gain. I have a little water on me but not bad at all. Not that face swelling up kind of retention from sheer mass quantities of carbs. If I were to guess I would put my weight today at 197.5-198. I am definitely bigger than I was kicking this thing off and there is a good bit of new muscle mass.

    I am going to go for a walk at lunch, about 45 minutes or so. I am gonna take this spring resistance trainer with me and work a lil upper body and what not while I walk. I am very impressed with the level of resistance this thing actually supplies for only costing 10 bucks.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  21. feel the burn kleen! always nice to hear others notice changes that you've worked hard for.

  22. sexy workouts Charlie Brown...I miss me some Tpro
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  23. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Man today is a good day so far. I am in a great mood had a very good workout and a nice hot bowl of yummy oatmeal for this nice cool & dry day. Got up took morning doses of Tpro, STOKED and Glycobol for some fasted training also had my jack3d and DominATP and 10 grams glutamine. I knew I pushed chest and legs on Saturday and SUnday with some intensity and higher volume so I decided to go lighter on chest and do some 15 reppers. I did go a little heavier than that on squats today but not too much, just enough to stimulate some muscle growth but not tear anything down as they were feeling Sundays workout still.

    Weights on Hammer strengh equipment are per side and only counting weight on bar not lever.

    Incline Hammer strength - 90x15, 115x15, 115x14>90x5>45x10 Front delts were toast apparently still waxed from the insane chest workout this Saturday.

    Barbell Dorian Rows - 225x10, 235x10, 245x8>235x3>225x5>135x11 Last 2 on the 245 form was not perfect I raised up a bit more than I wanted to but I have seen Dorian do these on video and he does the same thing toward the end of the set so I am okay with it.

    Hammer Strength SHoulder Press - 90x15, 100x10, 100x9>90x7>45x3 I just couldn't move the weight any more. BLOWN OUT!!!!

    Wide Grip Lat Pull Downs Behind Neck - 120x15 2 sets while waiting on the wife to get back.

    DB Hammer Curls - 55x10 2 sets and immediate burn out with DB curls rotating wrists 35x13

    Hammer Dip Machine -total weight 180x20 2 sets great pump, but my sternum popped big time when I finished them. Man that crap sucks.

    Barbell Squats - 135x15, 225x15, 315x10, 365x5>225x13 Bar was high on traps and just below parralel for range of motion. I also did not have a spotter for the 365 set so I had to put it up one or two reps early.

    Time to go home!

    One of my gym buddies came by and made a comment about only 1 big lean bald guy in the gym at once, said since he was doing it today I was the guy. I laughed and told him man I am on the other way, I am going up. He was like I thought so but you don't look like you have put on any fat. You are still lean. Needless to say I was happy to hear that. I ate big yesterday but not like the weekend feed bag attack. I may have lost a pound or so from some water coming off with me going back down to a lower level of carbs than this weekend. I will keep eating big throughout the remainder of this last 5 days just to see where I can land. Would be nice to see an over 200 while still having some abs. Cals will not go leass than 3000 the next 5 days and may go up to 4000 depending on how I look and feel. So we will see what happens.

    Home 2 Glycobol - 20 minutes later 2 scoops whey in a shake with water, 1 cup oatmeal, 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar, heavy cinnamon.

    Me sitting here 4 hours later and still have slight pump!
    Rock on bro!!!!
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  24. Quote Originally Posted by orbitron3000 View Post
    feel the burn kleen! always nice to hear others notice changes that you've worked hard for.
    Big Time!

    Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    sexy workouts Charlie Brown...I miss me some Tpro
    Yeah it is nice and here after 2 months now of the TPro, I am still horny, I am still oilier than normal with a few more pimples. Only thing that has receeded a little is the temper.

    Rob, looking at my workouts seeing that I do full body workouts, 2 worksets and a double sometimes triple drop set for each body part and it being high intensity. Do you think that DC might be a little less stressful on the tendons with them not being hammered quite as often even though it is just as intense. I am thinking it will be just as hard on the tendons per workout but I will have more days of recovery in between them. Your thoughts?

    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Rock on bro!!!!
    Thanks! Only 5 more days, can you believe it. I wonder where I would be with 2 months or 6 weeks on this.... MAN!!!! Nice thought.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  25. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Rob, looking at my workouts seeing that I do full body workouts, 2 worksets and a double sometimes triple drop set for each body part and it being high intensity. Do you think that DC might be a little less stressful on the tendons with them not being hammered quite as often even though it is just as intense. I am thinking it will be just as hard on the tendons per workout but I will have more days of recovery in between them. Your thoughts?
    good question. You make a lot of good points. I think yes, it will be less stressful on your tendons doing DC even though you will be overloading with heavy weights, you will indeed have more recovery time. Not sure man. It could go either way. Its worth a shot
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  26. MAN!! Great log and workouts bud!! Can't wait to jump on this stack come December!!!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    MAN!! Great log and workouts bud!! Can't wait to jump on this stack come December!!!
    Are we going to see another possible Subweevil log.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  28. Go for the DC... I've made GREAT gains with it. Even if you don't do the workout to the T, the concept of the rest periods during the workout, between workouts, and the stretches are completely worthwhile.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    good question. You make a lot of good points. I think yes, it will be less stressful on your tendons doing DC even though you will be overloading with heavy weights, you will indeed have more recovery time. Not sure man. It could go either way. Its worth a shot
    Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Go for the DC... I've made GREAT gains with it. Even if you don't do the workout to the T, the concept of the rest periods during the workout, between workouts, and the stretches are completely worthwhile.
    Thanks Guys, I am pretty psych'd about the idea of it. He has a lot of my current ideology in place and I like the idea of the tendons having a little extra time to recover before the next beating I throw at em.

    Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    MAN!! Great log and workouts bud!! Can't wait to jump on this stack come December!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Are we going to see another possible Subweevil log.
    Another SubWeevil log would be great, get him on a cut or recomp and just KILL IT!!!!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  30. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Thanks Guys, I am pretty psych'd about the idea of it. He has a lot of my current ideology in place and I like the idea of the tendons having a little extra time to recover before the next beating I throw at em.





    Another SubWeevil log would be great, get him on a cut or recomp and just KILL IT!!!!
    I would love to see it.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Allergic Reaction
    By SoCo4Fun in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-31-2008, 02:21 PM
  2. Restore allergic reaction.
    By rysigpi in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-10-2006, 04:08 PM
  3. possible allergic reaction
    By dcpsc011 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-23-2005, 02:32 PM
  4. Infection or Allergic Reaction?
    By goa1175 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-05-2004, 05:49 AM
Log in
Log in