Winning The Title - HGH up Sponsored log - A Competitive Strongman's Review

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established

VIPERSG123's HGHup♂ LOG

HGHup♂ promotes radical increases in serum HGH and testosterone levels without a prescription. It is the only orally viable compound that is proven to increase HGH AND testosterone in human subjects.

PRODUCT CHARACTERISTICS:
* Increases the output of growth hormone and local IGF-1 levels
* Increases the duration/viability of growth hormone pulse mass
* Increases androgen receptor structure, function, and number
* Increases natural production of testosterone

My goal while taking this supplement is to become as strong and lean as I can by November 21st for my strongman competition, New Hampshire's Strongest Man.

Dosing Scheme:
Dose 1: Pre-workout on an empty stomach will work best for first dose- remember, glucose blunts the effects of GH- and a proper dose of the product pre-workout, IMHO, rivals the strength and aggression increases on any PH on the market- it is better than anything else I have ever tried- you literally "feel" every different muscle fiber contracting- mind/muscle connection on this compound is out of this world......taking the product Pre-WO will help to maximize the GH surge that occurs during the workout....
Dose 2: In the late evening, on an empty stomach, for the second dose, as close to bed time as they can tolerate with having sleep issues. You can take melatonin with this, and it can remedy the issue

Training: My current routine is strongely based off of westside. I train 4 days a week. Monday ME (max effort) lower body, Wednesday ME upper, Friday RE (repitition effort) Lower body, Saturday RE upper body. I do not focus much on DE (dynamic effort) because I more so like to spread power movements throughout my workouts rather than in a single day. I also perform intervals for my cardio(60 seconds all out since most events last 60 seconds). The events I need to train for are: Press Medley, Axle DL max weight, Tire Flip, Farmers Hold, Atlas Stones. I will be competing in the 175 and below weight class.

The main things I will be looking for and rating in this log include:
Sleep - Time and Quality
Mental Alertness/Focus
Energy
Motivation
Mood/Aggression
Stress
Libido
Joints
Endurance
Strength
Quality of Training
Pump and Vascularity
Muscle Hardness/Density
Body Composition and Look
Appetite
Overall Sense of Feeling

I have some before pictures that I will put up soon.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
In, rip it to shreds, when I used powerfull strength came EASY as well as recovery.

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
Alrighty! Just got my bottle today! Took first dose just now and will take second before bed. And then another dose tomorrow morning. Will report back with any noticed effects! Woot :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
Okay today is Day 3 of my HGHup log. Things I have noticed so far...

Last nights sleep was great... it didn't wake up once... which is unusual for myself. Hopefully this keeps up. In turn, i was very much awake and focused throughout my workday. In days previous I had been almost falling asleep. ALSO, i started getting into the habit of going home from work, taking a few hours to relax and maybe nap because I was simply too tired to go work out effectively right from work... today I might have been able to do that but decided to come home for a bit anyways. Going to take my preworkout dose in about an hour. I will report back after my workout with updates about how my workout goes. I have Max effort lower body today! Can't wait!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
sounds good! can you give us the updates in the format we gave you though for the days you missed? Thanks!

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
sounds good! can you give us the updates in the format we gave you though for the days you missed? Thanks!
Day 1: N/A for all... didn't notice anything right off

1-10 (10 being great, 1 being crap)

Sleep - Time and Quality
Mental Alertness/Focus
Energy
Motivation
Mood/Aggression
Stress
Libido
Joints
Endurance
Strength
Quality of Training
Pump and Vascularity
Muscle Hardness/Density
Appetite
Overall Sense of Feeling

Day 2:

Sleep - Time and Quality 8 (great sleep)
Mental Alertness/Focus 8(wasn't falling asleep throughout the day)
Energy 8
Motivation 5(this wasn't a great motivation day... some reason it just wasn't happening)

Mood/Aggression N/A
Stress N/A
Libido 8( getting these really random erections on car ride, LOL)
Joints N/A
Endurance 5 (probly a motivational factor)
Strength 5
Quality of Training 5
Pump and Vascularity N/A
Muscle Hardness/Density N/A
Appetite 4 (4 as in I was VERY HUNGRY i kept getting terrible cravings all day long for things I shouldn't be eating)

Overall Sense of Feeling 7 (good outside the gym, not so great inside the gym)

Day 3:

Sleep - Time and Quality 8
Mental Alertness/Focus 8
Energy 8
Motivation 8 (much better today!)
Mood/Aggression NA
Stress 5(stressful day)
Libido 8 (again with random erections)
Joints NA
Endurance 7(felt great, didn't get worn down by my workout)
Strength 5(strength wasn't where I wanted it)
Quality of Training 7(felt good, but didn't perform as well as I wanted)
Pump and Vascularity 8(great quad pump)
Muscle Hardness/Density NA
Body Composition and Look NA
Appetite 5 (same, so damn hungry)
Overall Sense of Feeling 7 (felt decent)

Day 4:

Mental Alertness/Focus 8
Energy 8
Motivation 10 (felt good to go today!)
Mood/Aggression 8 (great mood!)
Stress 3 (felt a strange sense of anxiousness)
Libido 8
Joints NA
Endurance 9
Strength 10 (finally getting some new PR's for my weight class, catching up to where I was when I was 200+ lbs)
Quality of Training 10
Pump and Vascularity 8 (again huge quad pump... from the elliptical.. lol)
Muscle Hardness/Density 8(legs feel tighter today)
Body Composition and Look 5(a bit bloated for somereason)
Appetite 5(HUNGRY)
Overall Sense of Feeling 8

My pressing strength is finally getting back to where I want it. Ended up getting to 235 for singles on push press... i probly could have gone higher but didn't wanna push it. 1 arm db push jerked 120's pretty easily. DB 1 arm snatches 100's . Finished off with some grip work on trap bar holds holding 650 lbs for 15 seconds... farmers hold is one of my events so I am trying to work this up as long as possible.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 1: N/A for all... didn't notice anything right off

1-10 (10 being great, 1 being crap)

Sleep - Time and Quality
Mental Alertness/Focus
Energy
Motivation
Mood/Aggression
Stress
Libido
Joints
Endurance
Strength
Quality of Training
Pump and Vascularity
Muscle Hardness/Density
Appetite
Overall Sense of Feeling

Day 2:

Sleep - Time and Quality 8 (great sleep)
Mental Alertness/Focus 8(wasn't falling asleep throughout the day)
Energy 8
Motivation 5(this wasn't a great motivation day... some reason it just wasn't happening)

Mood/Aggression N/A
Stress N/A
Libido 8( getting these really random erections on car ride, LOL)
Joints N/A
Endurance 5 (probly a motivational factor)
Strength 5
Quality of Training 5
Pump and Vascularity N/A
Muscle Hardness/Density N/A
Appetite 4 (4 as in I was VERY HUNGRY i kept getting terrible cravings all day long for things I shouldn't be eating)

Overall Sense of Feeling 7 (good outside the gym, not so great inside the gym)

Day 3:

Mental Alertness/Focus 8
Energy 8
Motivation 8 (much better today!)
Mood/Aggression NA
Stress 5(stressful day)
Libido 8 (again with random erections)
Joints NA
Endurance 7(felt great, didn't get worn down by my workout)
Strength 5(strength wasn't where I wanted it)
Quality of Training 7(felt good, but didn't perform as well as I wanted)
Pump and Vascularity 8(great quad pump)
Body Composition and Look NA
Appetite 5 (same, so damn hungry)
Overall Sense of Feeling 7 (felt decent)

Day 4:

Mental Alertness/Focus 8
Energy 8
Motivation 10 (felt good to go today!)
Mood/Aggression 8 (great mood!)
Stress 3 (felt a strange sense of anxiousness)
Libido 8
Joints NA
Endurance 9
Strength 10 (finally getting some new PR's for my weight class, catching up to where I was when I was 200+ lbs)
Quality of Training 10
Pump and Vascularity 8 (again huge quad pump... from the elliptical.. lol)
Muscle Hardness/Density 8(legs feel tighter today)
Body Composition and Look 5(a bit bloated for somereason)
Appetite 5(HUNGRY)
Overall Sense of Feeling 8

My pressing strength is finally getting back to where I want it. Ended up getting to 235 for singles on push press... i probly could have gone higher but didn't wanna push it. 1 arm db push jerked 120's pretty easily. DB 1 arm snatches 100's . Finished off with some grip work on trap bar holds holding 650 lbs for 15 seconds... farmers hold is one of my events so I am trying to work this up as long as possible.
Damn- that's a lot of weight.....I think you will really like this compound for strength, as well as body comp- takes a few days to really kick in........I know what you mean about the hunger- it kicks in about 30-45 minutes after dosing

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
K its been a few days since I last updated... I just moved over the weekend from MA to CT and its gone pretty smooth thus far! So because of that i've been going from gym to gym down here trying to find the one i feel best in... not so much luck so far, i still get decent workouts in but have to deal with equipment ment for your average gym goer... so no olympic plates or anything (just these small rubber coated ones)

Sleep: 10 Ive been getting the best sleep ever... I am waking up on my on completely refreshed

Mental Alertness: 7, Gave this a seven because it's sort of a hard thing to measure and past the few days I can't notice to much difference...

Energy: 8 Good energy all day... although i get tired at night lately which isn't bad because im not getting a second wind at 10pm and staying up later than I want.

Motivation: 8 Feeling very motivated

Stress: 9 Suprisingly i haven't been stressed through the move

Libidio: 8 I am getting constant morning woood, haha

Joints: 7 No real change here

Endurance: 7 Not much new noticed here

Strength: 9 Much improvement here... lately it seems like my pressing and clean strength is going up most noticeably.

Training quality: 7 If I were in a gym that worked well for me then I'de be having great workouts, but for now since I don't have the equipment I need im not going to have the greatest of workouts

Pump/vascularity: 10 Holy crap, When i was in the gym the other day all my veins were bulging out and because of the move my diet hasn't been right on either so I was very suprised!

Muscle hardness: 10 Same thing, I feel solid lately....

body composition and look: 10 much improvement as stated above and im headed exactly where I want to go

Appetite: 7 Not much new here... not getting too hungry anymore and since I don't have so much **** in the fridge or cabinets tht I can snack on I am having less cravings cuz the bad stuff just isn't there!

Overall sense of feeling: 9 I feel great even in the conditions I am in, living in a new home.

Today is an off day for weights so I am going to go and do some intervals, core and mobility work!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
glad to know its all starting to get good! Safe moving is always pleasant!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I second Dirk's notion that will enjoy this product for strength...added aggression helps with that too...you could attribute that to the particular extract of chlorophytum along with LCLT though ;).

Cheers!:cheers:

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
Sleep - Time and Quality - 5 (I kept waking up last night! I suspect it had to do with my very VERY vivid dreams of vampires... lol . Seriously I had crazy dreams)

Mental Alertness/Focus - NA

Energy - 9 (great energy today all day especially during my workout I wet in ready and roaring!)

Motivation - 9

Mood/Aggression- 9 I felt very alpha male-ish today sorta like I owned the gym... hopefully thats not too ****y but it made my workout awesome

Stress NA

Libido- 9 morning wood as usual!

Joints NA

Endurance - 6 terrible endurance today during my cardio... something I have to work on a bit more. After 45 seconds of all out rowing my body basically gave up and I just COULD NOT row any harder

Strength- 10 This is great I am getting DAMN strong... I had been doing 80 lb db's for 3RM on seated DB shoulder press... today I did 85's for 4 reps with a real good ROM... wow.

Quality of Training - 9 I felt like I accomplished something!

Pump and Vascularity - Despite my lack of cleanliness in diet past few days my vascularity persists! Although today was much more on track diet wise... deffinately getting back into the swing of things seeing as how competition 1 is coming up within the next couple weeks!

Body Composition and Look - 9 Same as previous comment

Appetite - 9 Much more controlled today... feels like this part of the supplement might be calming down.

Overall Sense of Feeling - 9 Feeling alpha... its nice :)

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
Finally got some quality work in with the log yesterday. This log was really thick, much thicker than I am used too, so it was good to familiarize myself with it so the log at the competition will feel like cake. I worked up to 200 for a single... it was tough.. I really need to work on my jerk with the log. Its much different to jerk a log than to jerk a barbell. Today I did some cleans, single legged squats, weighted chin ups, weighted hypers... nothing to glamorous. Although it was a good workout, I did 205 relatively easy on the cleans and the focus was using better form on my cleans today to really help increase my numbers and it keep getting better every week. I am really enjoying HGHup thus far... im sleeping great, my numbers continue to go up I feel like despite some bad days on diet my body comp continues to improve.

Sleep - Time and Quality- 8 sleep is great, every night is a good nights sleep which has been a huge change for me

Mental Alertness/Focus - NA No real noticable difference anymore here.

Energy- 7 energy levels are constant throughout the day, I am not crashing at all

Motivation- 7 Not a huge change here as of late, contest is getting close and I am getting a little nervous but once the week goes by and I really work on my events I know ill feel a bit more confident

Mood/Aggression - 7 Mood is fine... Not feeling as alpha as I was last week but still feeling decent.

Stress - 6 A bit stressed because I am beginning my new job this week so the whole startup process is a bit nerve wrecking

Libido- 8 still morning wood everyday

Joints NA
Endurance NA

Strength 8 getting stronger every week!

Quality of Training 8 improvement here as I am getting more in tune with my environment and found a new gym to call home.

Pump and Vascularity- 8 I am getting great pumps... I am even getting pumps in my calves on the treadmill!

Muscle Hardness/Density
Body Composition and Look- 8 a little softer this week but because of some bad days of the diet catching up with me giving some water retention... nothing a few days clean with cardio can't fix... getting close to competition time and will soon begin a short water cut to get me a few pounds lighter

Appetite - 7 On and off hunger... this morning however I woke up so hungry that I felt like I was going to puke, so I got up and ate an apple (first thing I found) and the pukey feeling went away immediately.

Overall Sense of Feeling - 7 I feel good, not great... but good. As these next weeks go by I know ill feel great come competition time.

I am also now part of what is called the breakfast club... its a powerlifting/strongman gym run out of a guys basement in CT. The man in charge has helped train and coach some of todays best powerlifters and strongman... he also has a huge grip strength background, a few of his guys hold records in grip. So to say the least, im damn happy to be a part of the crew

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's great when you find a place to fit in and call home :)

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
So its 1 week before the contest. Today was my final day of any real heavy work. I was working on axle cleans today to sort of familiarize myself for the axle clean and press and it was pretty easy. The rest of the week is going to be full of assistance work and cardio.

Sleep - Time and Quality 7 (Sleep is fine... i gave it a 7 because its not as good was it was say 1-2 weeks into the product)

Mental Alertness/Focus NA (not really noticing anything here)

Energy 8 Energy levels are good and consistent and I feel great in the gym like I can keep going for a while.

Motivation 10 very motivated this week and feeling confident I am going to do great.

Mood/Aggression NA

Stress NA

Libido 6 (some reason past few days libido is way down)

Joints NA

Endurance 9 again feel like I can keep working out for a long time.

Strength 10 this is the best part of HGHup for me. I am consistently getting stronger by the weeks.

Quality of Training 9 getting very good quality workouts in

Pump and Vascularity 8 huge pumps whenever i go above 6 reps

Muscle Hardness/Density 8 deffinately feeling solid
Body Composition and Look 8 (same as above)

Appetite 8 (consistent appetite lately and thats going to be important this week so I can maintain weight for contest)

Overall Sense of Feeling 9 I feel great, progressing as well as I wanted to for this comp.

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
apparently I never posted my update from a few days ago on here... i had posted it on BB.comI will copy/past it once I can log on to bb.com its messing up right now. Sorry about that, i thought I posted it...

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
this was my update I missed here on 11/11, i posted it only on bb.com on accident

Today was grip work and some stones. Worked with a thick bar with a front grip for deadlifts, only picking up as much as my hands would let me. Did some lifts with the blob and thomas inch db. Then worked a bit with the stones to see where I am at without tacky... previously my best without tacky was a 180lb stone (260lb with tacky) and it was damn hard where i could just barely get it. Today I worked up to a 200 lb stone without tacky and it wasn't really hard at all... so that was nice.

I feel better now... feeling strong and having a good feeling about NH strongest man. HGHup thus far has been treating me great... i really wasn't expecting all too much but I am clearly getting benefits out of this supplement.

Sleep - Time and Quality 6, last night kind of sucked for sleep... alot of waking up randomly... not sure why.

Mental Alertness/Focus 8 despite poor sleep I felt alert and focused.

Energy 8 considering my sleep, I felt I had good energy today

Motivation 9 very motivated, I am GOING TO WIN

Mood/Aggression 8 positive mood today, normally I am not so bubbly but I was a bit today

Stress 7 still stressed, but that has nothing to do with this supplement.

Libido 7-8 morning wood, yet I had no desire to have sex... was a bit odd.. my gf was all over me and even with morning wood I just didn't feel like it?

Joints NA
Endurance NA

Strength 9 I feel great!

Quality of Training 8 now with a strongman gym at my disposal

Pump and Vascularity NA haven't noticed anything here since my volume has been low but very intense high weight sets
Muscle Hardness/Density

Body Composition and Look 8 No real change here... think i might go pick up some E from walgreens to help along the few lbs I need to lose

Appetite 8 feeling pretty controlled no binging issues

Overall Sense of Feeling 8 I feel good, things are going my way!

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
So far this week has been all cardio, stetching, dynamic warm ups, mobility, core etc... accessory work. No heavy lifting until day of contest, this is to be sure I am well rested and ready to perform. Weight is at 177 in the morning. 2 more lbs til im in the clear and really the only thing I changed was adding a tiny bit more cardio.

Sleep - Time and Quality 7 ehh sleep has been so so lately... a bit of waking up throughout the night.

Mental Alertness/Focus NA
Energy NA (no changes here)

Motivation 8 its the quiet before the storm... Im ready to compete.

Mood/Aggression NA

Stress 9 feel very relaxed this week despite it being the week of the contest.

Libido 7 still in somewhat of a slump compared to the beginning of the log... but i mean not bad.

Joints NA
Endurance NA

Strength NA (i only say this because this week is real light on the training so I honesty have no idea how my strength feels)
Quality of Training NA (again this all leading up to contest is real light just moving around workouts)

Pump and Vascularity 9 even with the light work I am getting these giant pumps...

Muscle Hardness/Density 9 looking hard and vascular

Body Composition and Look 9 same as above

Appetite 9 not hungry at all this week, which is perfect because I have a couple lbs to go.. but i do miss eating everything i wanted :)

Overall Sense of Feeling 8 I feel good, just need to rest up for my big day!

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
Well the contest is over and I WON! I placed first in my class of 175 (@ NH Strongest Man)

YouTube- NH Strongest Man 2009 - Press Medley - Mike Richards
100 db, 155 bar, 195 axle, 210 log. Got 2nd in this event. I could have done better, I feel like I didn't warm up properly and then a 195 lb axle (usually very easy for me to do) was hard because of it.

YouTube- NH Strongest Man 2009 - 455 Axle Deadlift - Mike Richards

I placed 1st in this event as I was the only one who could pick this weight up (455lb axle deadlift). I probly could have picked it up easier if I gripped it even, as you might see in the vid one side goes up and eventually the other side goes up.

YouTube- NH Strongest Man 2009 - 600lb Tire Flip - Mike Richards
I placed first in this event, I just missed finishing the course... the tire was 600lbs

YouTube- NH Strongest Man - 220lb Farmers Hold - Mike Richards
I placed first in this event. Each farmers handle was 220 lbs... right before this event I got pretty sick from the tire flip and thought I was going to pass out... luckily I took a quick walk outside and the fresh air fixed me right up.

YouTube- NH Strongest Man - Atlas Stones - Mike Richards
175 200 220 240 270 lb stones. I placed 3rd in this event. I was a bit upset here about my performance... tacky was cold making my grip suck on the stones and this was my first real atlas stone loading event ever... ive doneones previous but the platform wasn't high... so this is something I need to work on.

Will give a final review on HGH up because it is just about out.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congratulations on your win!

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
HGHup Final Review

Overall I really enjoyed taking HGHup. The main benefits I got out of it were improved sleep, strength, vascularity and pumps, and some libido. Most noticeably was that my strength really climbed the first few weeks taking HGHup even at a maintenance caloric intake. Also a constant energy level, not feeling drowsy throughout the day.

I held off a bit on this review to see if I would feel different without taking HGHup. What I have concluded was that the main difference I have felt since stopping HGHup is I am getting a bit drowsy in the afternoon and feel like I need a nap... strength hasn't changed, libido actually has increased because towards the end of my bottle libido had dropped. Sleep has changed a bit, I am waking up alot during the night which started happening more often as the bottle went on... I am guessing that is because the sleep effects from HGHup began to wear off the more I took it.

My overall rating for HGHup is a 7.5 I gave it this score out of because the effects from HGHup, for the most part die off past week 3. If this was a 3 week supply of HGHup i would have given in more around an 8-8.5 because I wouldn't have noticed the drop in progress past that point.

If you guys have any questions, then ask away... unfortunately this log didn't get much attention.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HGHup Final Review

Overall I really enjoyed taking HGHup. The main benefits I got out of it were improved sleep, strength, vascularity and pumps, and some libido. Most noticeably was that my strength really climbed the first few weeks taking HGHup even at a maintenance caloric intake. Also a constant energy level, not feeling drowsy throughout the day.

I held off a bit on this review to see if I would feel different without taking HGHup. What I have concluded was that the main difference I have felt since stopping HGHup is I am getting a bit drowsy in the afternoon and feel like I need a nap... strength hasn't changed, libido actually has increased because towards the end of my bottle libido had dropped. Sleep has changed a bit, I am waking up alot during the night which started happening more often as the bottle went on... I am guessing that is because the sleep effects from HGHup began to wear off the more I took it.

My overall rating for HGHup is a 7.5 I gave it this score out of because the effects from HGHup, for the most part die off past week 3. If this was a 3 week supply of HGHup i would have given in more around an 8-8.5 because I wouldn't have noticed the drop in progress past that point.

If you guys have any questions, then ask away... unfortunately this log didn't get much attention.
Thank you for your review, bud. I liked how you decided to see if you noticed a difference when not using HGHup♂.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for your review, bud. I liked how you decided to see if you noticed a difference when not using HGHup♂.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
Thanks for letting me log! I certainly enjoyed using HGHup, and who knows... maybe if I never took it i wouldn't have won NH Strongest man by 1 point :)