Dollars thoughts Liposolv (sponsored)

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
product arrived (Thanks) and I couldn’t wait until morning : ). SO I showered and applied

Liposolv first impressions:

Dries REALLY FAST, by the time I washed my hands it had dried
no residue,
no odor after applying ,
I got a little whitening of the skin in spots about 20 min after applying.
slight warming sensation
no skin irritations.

I will officaly start this log on Wed the 21th

0verc0m3

0verc0m3

Better Body Sports Rep
Awards
I'm in!
Good luck and let the fat incineration begin!

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Subd. This product has my interest.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Here is a ruff meal plan for a day, Some things I supplement in and out but for most part it will stay the same. Some days I throw a snack in around 8 also

MEAL ONE - Breakfast 6:30

1 Cup Oatmeal
1 Servings of Whey
1/2 Cup Blueberries
1 Apple

MEAL TWO - Snack 9:00
5oz Turkey
3/4 Cup {6oz} of Green Vegetable

MEAL THREE - Lunch 12:00
Mixed Green Salad w/ Olive Oil and Vinegar
8 ounces of Walnuts
or
5 - 10oz Lean Meat (Chicken, Turkey, Beef, Tuna, Salmon)
3/4 cup of Green Vegetable (Spinach, Green Beans, Brussels sprouts, Green Peas, Broccoli)

MEAL FOUR - Snack 3:00
1 Servings of Whey
5oz Turkey
3/4 Cup {6oz} of Green Vegetable

MEAL FIVE - Dinner 6:00
6-12oz Lean Meat (Chicken or Beef)
Mixed Green Salad w/ Olive Oil and Vinegar
Feta Cheese
1/2 Avocado

ripnlean

ripnlean

Better Body Sports
Awards
ohoh, here we go again with the "Holding on to my panties":eek:

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for delay guys, I got hit with an illness and didnt start yet. I will be starting this weekend. Hope to shake this illness quickly

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ill follow along :D

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Good news and bad news

Good news is im over that NASTY flu. Bad news my spray top isnt working . The product doesnt come out in a mist like my test application. It just leaks out

Possible to get a new top or is there another way I can measure my dose

ripnlean

ripnlean

Better Body Sports
Awards
I'd try any other spray bottle sprayer!
you can either get them in the dollar store for a buck or from an old perfume, just make sure to disinfect it thoroughly if you go route #2.
or maybe Fit can send u some!:D

0verc0m3

0verc0m3

Better Body Sports Rep
Awards
I'd try any other spray bottle sprayer!
you can either get them in the dollar store for a buck or from an old perfume, just make sure to disinfect it thoroughly if you go route #2.
or maybe Fit can send u some!:D
Good thinking either way!

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
ok that works I wasnt sure if they were all metered the same. I will use another I have

Thanks !

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good news and bad news

Good news is im over that NASTY flu. Bad news my spray top isnt working . The product doesnt come out in a mist like my test application. It just leaks out

Possible to get a new top or is there another way I can measure my dose
take the spray top off, fill a sink with hot water, try to pump the hot water through the tip. I think its clogged possibly. I would send you another but the entire company is moving right now and things are very behind :( if you have to pick up a spare and cut the thingy down to fit your bottle . Sorry :(

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
putting it in hot water worked but then after 4 sprays it clogged again on the 5th. I will work around it

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Applied last night at 8pm and this morning at 6am

Dries fast no no skin irritations.

last night about an hr after the application I went tanning . You can really see the white spots (blanching) after tanning . is this from the heat of the tanning bed?

This morning I had minimal blanching, alittle 20 min after application but gone with 10mintues

Note

I am spraying obliques and mid section

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
LOL yes my looooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeee Handles : ) lol

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Not sure if related but about an hr after tonights application I have chest pain.. Feels more like the bone in my chest os sore and also pretty bad acid relux

Could this be related to liposolv? I have not done chest in a week due ot illness ( Just Cardio past 2 days)and I'm not prone to acid reflux and did not have anything spicey etc for dinner

Thoughts ?

ripnlean

ripnlean

Better Body Sports
Awards
This would not have been caused by Liposolv.
I had chest pains from time to time before I started using liposolv, I stopped using NO-preworkout products and its getting much better.
Do you get alot of Belching at nighttime?
Get some Antacid, this will get rid of the acid reflux!
Indigestion IMO

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
This would not have been caused by Liposolv.
I had chest pains from time to time before I started using liposolv, I stopped using NO-preworkout products and its getting much better.
Do you get alot of Belching at nighttime?
Get some Antacid, this will get rid of the acid reflux!
Indigestion IMO
Chest pain may be left over from my flu. Just intresting I have never had an acid reflux issue until last night. Figured I would ask felt it was better to ask incase it could be something then ignore it

Anyway I did not have chest pain this morning. Did my liposolv application 3 hrs ago and no issues to speak of

so for now I'm chalking it up to still having symptoms from being ill

Thanks for your response

ripnlean

ripnlean

Better Body Sports
Awards
No Problem, IN for the historic Spot Reduction:D
Hope U get the results you're looking for:D

0verc0m3

0verc0m3

Better Body Sports Rep
Awards
Strange to hear about the acid reflux but I hope it goes away when you recover from being sick.
Let the "lean"-ing begin!

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
DAY 4

7 sprays last night at 7 pm followed by 7 sprays this am at 6 am. No issues ,Dries fast (which is a huge plus) no skin irritations. side note: no acid reflux yesterday or today thus far. Glad whatever that was is gone

This morning I noticed my skin feels somewhat smoother and seems to be tightening . No visible or measurable changes but I wouldnt expect any on day 4

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not sure if related but about an hr after tonights application I have chest pain.. Feels more like the bone in my chest os sore and also pretty bad acid relux

Could this be related to liposolv? I have not done chest in a week due ot illness ( Just Cardio past 2 days)and I'm not prone to acid reflux and did not have anything spicey etc for dinner

Thoughts ?
Please just watch yourself and monitor things. There is epinephrine in this and that plays a role in every beat of your heart. Vaso constriction, heart palpitations... just be careful.

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
Please just watch yourself and monitor things. There is epinephrine in this and that plays a role in every beat of your heart. Vaso constriction, heart palpitations... just be careful.
I have to agree with the above post. Be careful with epinephrine and dont let people convince you your chest pain was from a recent illness. Monior it daily and take your BP often ( start ,end of day)

heres a write up on Epinephrine from Big Cat .

All the best Best mate !

Supplements To Avoid (this is an write up from Big Cat on BB site)

Epinephrine

Not too long ago, after I became aware that some supplements contained alternate versions of the hormone epinephrine, I issued a warning on the message boards. That epinephrine has its values is not an issue here. Next to cortisol, cathecholamines (epinephrine, norepinephrine and dopamine) are the only hormones capable of burning fat instead of glycogen, and considering that cortisol will inhibit glycogen use epinephrine is probably the wiser choice. But to go as far as supplementing it is ludicrous. Perhaps I can clear a lot of things up if I tell you that the common name for epinephrine is adrenaline. The fight or flight hormone. Having high epinephrine levels for short times is beneficial because it will positively influence GH balance and hold back excessive cortisol production. Motivation and anxiety will trigger the manufacture of dopamine and eventually epinephrine. That's why short intense bursts of training are usually preferred over long moderate exercise. This is the principle Mentzer's HIT is based upon and the logic behind fast reps, training no longer than 45 minutes and keeping intensity high.

Of course there is an unfortunate downside to epinephrine. Epinephrine negates the effect of insulin. When bodybuilders maximize insulin, they attempt to store large amounts of muscle-protein and glycogen for future actions. This is the correct way for bulking up, because you can counter the adverse effects of training hard. By turning blood-glucose into stored glycogen, you can create a higher energy potential and faster recovery. Epinephrine does the opposite, it will rob tissue of glycogen and turns it into free glucose. If this goes on long enough, you will deplete your recovery reserves, which isn't wishful for a bodybuilder seeking to gain.

Putting epinephrine in supplements is irresponsible and unethical. They will not only not improve your results, chances are they will simply reverse them. The benefits of epinephrine can be had naturally, by staying motivated, anticipation and when dieting a good ECA stack will give you all the fat-metabolizing benefits of cathecholamines. If you really believe you need larger amounts of epinephrine, taking in higher amounts of the amino acid Tyrosine may be the best choice. All cathecholamines are manufactured from this amino acid. Since it's not even an essential amino acid, I think you really shouldn't worry about epinephrine levels. If my rant hasn't convinced you consider that cathecholamines are very similar to cortisol. And cortisol is our enemy. These hormones kick in when there is a high stress placed on our bodies that threatens to completely deplete our body's glycogen and is used to find alternate sources of energy. Mostly fat, but also protein. High levels of these substances will break down muscle tissue. What's more is that they decrease immune efficiency, because all resources are pulled together for body function instead of body protection. Adrenaline and cortisone, artificial forms of respectively epinephrine and cortisol, were popular drugs to cyclists a while ago. They couldn't detect the stuff in the body, and even if they could, they would claim the cortisone was taken to counter inflamation of an injury. But it became obvious if a virus was introduced to the area and 35 cyclists in the same race, came down with the exact same infection. Since cyclists usually have good immune systems and this particular virus wasn't very strong, suspicion was imminent, but proof was never found.

In short, taking epinephrine is a dangerous affair, the likes of steroids, and will shortchange your gains, unlike steroids. So its a lose-lose situation. This stuff is very dangerous and you should definitely avoid anything that contains it.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
DAdams91982 & Jbrooks

Thanks for your insight and concern. Thats what these forums are all about helping each other out

I will monitor myself closely during this and report back

Thanks again

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
DAY 5

7 sprays last night at 8 pm
7 sprays this am at 7 am
work out 6am today

Nothing much to report today. I think I may update every 5 to 7 days as this really isnt a day to day product.

Unless you want update like this ? I will gladly do so

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Day 8

Staying with 7 sprays am and 7 pm for total of 14 a day

Blanching seems to happen alot more from heat. If I apply 1-2 hrs prior to working out and really brings out the white dots (blanching)

Today I really noticed an increase in tighness of the skin where applied ! this is a good sign and will keep monitoring

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 8

Staying with 7 sprays am and 7 pm for total of 14 a day

Blanching seems to happen alot more from heat. If I apply 1-2 hrs prior to working out and really brings out the white dots (blanching)

Today I really noticed an increase in tighness of the skin where applied ! this is a good sign and will keep monitoring

this is exactly what you should be seeing ;)

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
this is exactly what you should be seeing ;)
Yes I'm excited about the possibilites of this product and what the final 21 days will bring

Now if I can only get this pump to stop clogging after each app . I have been clearing it out after each application to keep it free from clogs. Alittle extra effort but well worth the product

My guess is my bottle will run out sooner then 30 days becuase of the pump issues it was hard to tell how many pumps I was using but I will keep you posted

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes I'm excited about the possibilites of this product and what the final 21 days will bring

Now if I can only get this pump to stop clogging after each app . I have been clearing it out after each application to keep it free from clogs. Alittle extra effort but well worth the product

My guess is my bottle will run out sooner then 30 days becuase of the pump issues it was hard to tell how many pumps I was using but I will keep you posted
Spray tip issue, I have a reply from PA to help out. Sorry its been a pita :(

they can put it in the microwave for 5 seconds at a time and shake. when it gets a little warm again it will spray.

ps. I had a thought just now, you could try to keep it on a heat vent so it will stay warm, that is if you live where you need heat :D In a window sill in the sun possibly .......

ripnlean

ripnlean

Better Body Sports
Awards
as far as the heat vent goes, I kept mine in the bathroom,
after I took a shower I would put it on and my bathroom usually started steaming after a shower, my spray never clogged up to say the least.

Good luck:D

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Spray tip issue, I have a reply from PA to help out. Sorry its been a pita :(

they can put it in the microwave for 5 seconds at a time and shake. when it gets a little warm again it will spray.

ps. I had a thought just now, you could try to keep it on a heat vent so it will stay warm, that is if you live where you need heat :D In a window sill in the sun possibly .......
The microwave worked ! I will have to try the heat vent idea lol

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
DAY 14

Last night and this morning skin seems much tighter. Day 14 seems to be the turning point where you really see this product kick in. You can visually see it start to bring definition to softer areas. Its not drastic yet but I wanted to note Day 14 is when one should expect to start seeing visual results

My wife really noticed the blaching this morning and asked why my stomach was so white and spotted lol

Minor skin irritations skin nothing major at this point
No issues with garlic breath from DMSO

NOW THE DOWNSIDE- I only have about 2 or 3 days in the bottle left. I guess I lost more than I thought when having pump issues. Would BBS consider sending another bottle?:deal: If I need to I would even pay for it

I am excited about the possibilities of this product and would like to try the full 30 days

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAY 14

Last night and this morning skin seems much tighter. Day 14 seems to be the turning point where you really see this product kick in. You can visually see it start to bring definition to softer areas. Its not drastic yet but I wanted to note Day 14 is when one should expect to start seeing visual results

My wife really noticed the blaching this morning and asked why my stomach was so white and spotted lol

Minor skin irritations skin nothing major at this point
No issues with garlic breath from DMSO

NOW THE DOWNSIDE- I only have about 2 or 3 days in the bottle left. I guess I lost more than I thought when having pump issues. Would BBS consider sending another bottle?:deal: If I need to I would even pay for it

I am excited about the possibilities of this product and would like to try the full 30 days
Quick question: Why would you expect to have garlic breath from the DMSO? I have had none and have been told that garlic breath is not an expected effect.

I have had no skin blanching or tightening. Kathy, does this mean that the product is not working or that I am doing something wrong?

The itching has now stopped, so no more skin irritation.

I have about as much left in my bottle. Definitely something that I would like to use for at least 30 days, because, if effective, would get very good results.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quick question: Why would you expect to have garlic breath from the DMSO? I have had none and have been told that garlic breath is not an expected effect.

I have had no skin blanching or tightening. Kathy, does this mean that the product is not working or that I am doing something wrong?

The itching has now stopped, so no more skin irritation.

I have about as much left in my bottle. Definitely something that I would like to use for at least 30 days, because, if effective, would get very good results.
Because of the sulfoxide base and metabolites. If take long enough you will also expierience a fishy / metallic taste in your mouth. Remember to not allow anything else to touch the skin that you spray, because DMSO will pull pretty much anything that is applied to the skin through the dermis.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Because of the sulfoxide base and metabolites. If take long enough you will also expierience a fishy / metallic taste in your mouth. Remember to not allow anything else to touch the skin that you spray, because DMSO will pull pretty much anything that is applied to the skin through the dermis.
I have not experienced any of that (in fact have not experienced ANything that I am supposed to with this product so far).

At Kathy's instruction, the last few days I have been applying my moisturizer after my shower and then applying the Liposolv 2-3 hours later, to stop the itching.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have not experienced any of that (in fact have not experienced ANything that I am supposed to with this product so far).

At Kathy's instruction, the last few days I have been applying my moisturizer after my shower and then applying the Liposolv 2-3 hours later, to stop the itching.
Just remember that anything left on the skin (Preservatives, carbomer, etc.) will be pulled through the dermis and effectively into the blood stream. This is why most people dont use DMSO... mostly because it is pretty irritating to the skin after prolonged used. Caused skin flaking.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just remember that anything left on the skin (Preservatives, carbomer, etc.) will be pulled through the dermis and effectively into the blood stream. This is why most people dont use DMSO... mostly because it is pretty irritating to the skin after prolonged used. Caused skin flaking.
Thanks for your input, Adams.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
DAY 16 and Final Review
I ran out of product so this will be my final thoughts

I did notice Skin getting tighter and visual leaness around day 14. The product seems to really kick in around day 14 so it makes it hard to review since I ran out 2 days later. I can not comment on fat reduction as again I was not able to run the product long enough.I do think it has great potential and when it comes out in retail sale I will pickup a bottle or 2 to give it the needed 30 day run

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DAY 16 and Final Review
I ran out of product so this will be my final thoughts

I did notice Skin getting tighter and visual leaness around day 14. The product seems to really kick in around day 14 so it makes it hard to review since I ran out 2 days later. I can not comment on fat reduction as again I was not able to run the product long enough.I do think it has great potential and when it comes out in retail sale I will pickup a bottle or 2 to give it the needed 30 day run
Thanks for the review. I will let it be known the bottle is lasting 14 days. I really thought it was 30 :(

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the review. I will let it be known the bottle is lasting 14 days. I really thought it was 30 :(
This could only be because of the spray nozzle issue, though, Kathy. If there were no problems the bottle probably WOULD last ~30 days.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This could only be because of the spray nozzle issue, though, Kathy. if there were no problems the bottle probably WOULD last ~30 days.

Ya maybe so but Im still going to kick PA in the balls when I see him :D