Postal is Delivering Recovery for P5sky

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am going to be trying LG Sciences new Post Workout supplement, Postal. I have used several post-workout supps: Torrent, USP Mass Monster blend, homemade blend (40g whey/75g WMS). I want to evaluate the recovery effects of Postal with the whey, BCAAs, WMS, creatine complex.

4 PHASE TECHNOLOGY

• CREATINE
  • AMINO ACIDS
  • QUICK PROTEINS
  • COMPLEX CARBS
EXTREME RECOVERY​

Post workout, muscle require a complex set of nutrients to reduce the tearing down of hard earned gains, and to replenish the precious raw materials that give real anabolic muscle growth. Postal contains the most advanced matrix to reduce cortisol, increase muscle volume and speed recovery. Postal contains quick digesting protein, complex carbohydrates and a host of supporting nutrients to give you maximum recovery after your workout. Postal contains high BCAA proteins, creatine and singular amino acids, to help maximize muscle recovery. Postal also contains waxy maize starch to help pull these nutrients into the cells more quickly and effectively. Waxy maize starch and dextrose will replenish the muscles glycogen stores , spike insulin and create the perfect anabolic recovery blend. Postal can be used by both men and women who want the best possible recovery agent after their workout. Don't waste your hard earned workouts by letting your muscles starve, GO POSTAL!

Typical workout split
Chest-Biceps
Back-Triceps
Legs-Shoulders

Attachments

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
None yet, this is a crazy week. I have a game today, 2 practices tomorrow, a game on Friday. I should be able to get my workouts in this weekend, Fri, Sat, Sun.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
None yet, this is a crazy week. I have a game today, 2 practices tomorrow, a game on Friday. I should be able to get my workouts in this weekend, Fri, Sat, Sun.
Awesome man :)

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hopefully the workout doesn't happen today. My girls VB team plays a team that has lost only once in the past 4 years and this is our best squad in a while. We have beaten 2 other powers of the league (we are typically one of them but had an awful season last year) so I believe this could be our year.

If we win we will probably go out for PIZZA! If we lose I will be at the gym working out my frustrations . . .

Here's to hoping I am out for PIZZA! :cheers:

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First Dose

Got my workout in tonight and it was a great one. I was kind of worried that it would not be a good one after taking off a week and not dosing Ghenerate.

Supps:

• Shock Therapy (pre)
  • LG BCAA/EAA (intra)
  • LG Postal (post)

Workout: Chest/Biceps

• Flat Bench: 135x8 185x8 185x8 mainly warmup as I waited for the incline
  • Incline Bench: 135x10 2x185x8 2x195x6 forgot I added the 10 lbs and wondered why it felt heavier but it felt good.
  • Incline Flys: 2x50x10 2x55x8
  • DB Curls: 40x10 3x45x8 2x50x6
  • Hammer Curls 3x40x8
Initial thoughts
Mixing- at first a little clumpy but let it sit for about 2-3 minutes and it was completely dissolved.

Taste- very nice Fruit Punch flavor, not too strong and it had a slight strawberry flavor, kind of like Nestle strawberry but very slight.

Effects- I felt a little tingle on my lips while drinking then after about 15 minutes I felt a real tingle throughout my body and a warm sensation in my core.

I will include recovery aspects as I continue use, obviously that cannot be a factor after 1 dose.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Good update man! Be interesting to know how things go :)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice layout...Im curious to see how your work outs are after the ghenerate as well. you should put this link up in your ghenerate log :thumbsup:

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Second Dose

Supps:

• Shock Therapy (pre)
  • LG BCAA/EAA (intra)
  • LG Postal (post)
Workout: Back/Triceps

• Pullups:3 sets of 6 BW + 15 lbs
  • Deadlifts: 135x10 225x6 275x4 295x1 305x1
  • BB Rows: 4x185x8
  • DB Overhead Press: 3x95x8
  • Skullcrushers SS w/close grip bench
  • 3x105x8 3x105x10

Thoughts

Mixing- at first a little clumpy but let it sit for about 2-3 minutes and it was completely dissolved.

Taste- very nice Fruit Punch flavor, not too strong and it had a slight strawberry flavor, kind of like Nestle strawberry but very slight.

Effects- I felt a little tingle on my lips while drinking then after about 15 minutes I felt a real tingle throughout my body and a warm sensation in my core.

Recovery: Feelings some DOMS in my chest from Fri, we'll see how things go after more consistent use post-workout. Also took about 10 days off so might have something to do with soreness.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LG's Postal Mixing Pics

I mixed it and let it set for about 5 mins and the clumping is gone, very nice!

Attachments

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Good pictures man! So the taste is pretty good?

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good pictures man! So the taste is pretty good?
Yeah, and I am pretty picky. I has a hint of strawberry, kind of like Nestle Strawberry Quick. I have no problem drinking this down quickly.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, and I am pretty picky. I has a hint of strawberry, kind of like Nestle Strawberry Quick. I have no problem drinking this down quickly.
Nice man, happy to hear this :)

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am not sure if it is a goal of Postal but would it help someone lean out a little? I seem to look a little leaner, yet fuller, but it has only been 2 doses. I am not one to hype something and make claims but this is true stuff. I will Get some pics this week and also check wt and measaurements.

I remember the same thing from Anadraulic State, I looked huge and pumped postworkout. I know anyone with low BF would look pumped but it was greater than normal, kind of like the SizeOn ad that shows the guy looking totally different post w/o. I noticed this on AS after the second dose.

I seem to be making pretty good gains off staple supps, and they are mostly LG. I cannot wait to add something interesting soon!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think this log needs to get spiced up . . . how about a little latin flair

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:woohoo:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry I missed this :) Count me in for the ride!
You spiced it up good man ;)

//CC

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks CC.

A little extra HOMO: lookin nice and lean in your avi

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks CC.

A little extra HOMO: lookin nice and lean in your avi
Thanx bro! I just finished my cycle of M1-D & Masterdrol - thats what I look like now 13lbs heavier :)
Check out my log if you are interested ;)

Too bad I couldn't log Postal alongside with you :sorry:

//CC

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanx bro! I just finished my cycle of M1-D & Masterdrol - thats what I look like now 13lbs heavier :)
Check out my log if you are interested ;)

Too bad I couldn't log Postal alongside with you :sorry:

//CC
I followed the log, just dont post much. I'm the quiet/shy type. The LG cycle did you well. I plan on doing the same thing soon, may save the MMV2 for a cut and run M1D, AS, Ghenerate followed with T911 for PCT.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Planned on the gym today but started to feel lousy about 9AM. So far nothing bad just feel "off" and a minor headache. I definitely dont want to do squats and not be mentally or physically ready.

Could be the drastic weather changes in SoCal: last week or so its been in the 85-90 range, now it is cool and dry and windy. Not too cold but that sudden changes always seems to hit me.

Only another 1 1/2 weeks of VB and soccer so my schedule will be so nice, get to the gym by 3:30, making dinner by 5pm, eat another meal around 8-9 pm. This is my favorite part of the year!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No idea to push it if you are feeling off, rest up and hit it hard and intense next time instead :) And hit me up with a link when you start that M1-D/Masterdrol stack will you, I'd be glad to follow along!

//CC

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Workout 3

Supps

• Shock Therapy (pre)
  • LG BCAA-EAA (intra)
  • LG Postal (post) first doses were at 2 scoops, today I did 2 1/2 since it was leg day>improve recovery
Workout: Legs/Shoulders
  • Squats 225x8, 275x6, 275x6, 275x4
  • SLDL 4x235x6
  • Military Press 4x155x8
  • Lat Raises 3x35x10
  • Side Raises 3x35x8
Thoughts
Mixing- at first a little clumpy but let it sit for about 2-3 minutes and it was completely dissolved. Added a bit more water since I added more Postal.

Taste- You can tell it has the WMS, slight creamy/chalky flavor, typical of any blend with WMS. Very easy to drink.

Recovery- Chest DOMS decreased significantly. I am completely wasted after the leg workout. I was light-headed and queasy after squats because I did not get a good meal with some complex carbs.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Workout 4

Supps

• Shock Therapy (pre)
  • LG BCAA-EAA (intra)
  • LG Postal (post) first doses were at 2 scoops, today I did 2 1/2
Workout: Chest/Biceps

• Inc Bench 135x8 185x8 185x6 195x6 205x5
  • Inc Flys 3x55x8 let go for a deep stretch and hold for 2 count at the bottom
  • BB Curl 75x8 3x95x8
  • DB Hammer Curls 3x40x10
Thoughts
Mixing- Took my mixer cup with me because I had to make a quick stop. Added water after w/o and it mixed ncely in the shaker cup, no clumping at all.

Taste- A little lighter in flavor as I added more water, still tastes very good and get those tingles every time.

Effects- Is there something that would elevate core temp? I know I will be warm post w/o but I am HOT for a very long time after my workout, up to 2 hours later . . . and that's after taking a cool shower to cool off.

Recovery- Another draining w/o, maybe I am still not full strength from being slightly ill. I felt pretty good but just get winded easily between sets. I got so used to the instant recovery from Ghenerate. My legs are very tired from last nights w/o but no significant DOMS yet, we'll have to wait til tomorrow to see if I get the DOMS.

I'll see if I can get some pics up this week. Get some before and after comparisons.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Not sure about the core temp thing man? Need Eric to come and answer that :)

I should have this stuff in my hands in about 24hours ;)

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Leg DOMS are horrible this morning, so at least I know I pushed it hard. I will definitely make sure to get in my carbs pre-workout for leg day from now on! My chest is "feeling" tight and dense, and a little sore but not too bad.

I know my body temp will be higher post w/o, but even after a cold shower and several hrs later I am still burning up. I have been getting out after the w/o and I usually end up drained and stay home and rest/watch a movie. But this weekend I HAD to go out, my sister's bday and my wife's 30th. Maybe I just dont notice the body temp as a lounge in shorts & tshirt, we'll see after the next few workouts.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Halloween is the BEST holiday!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I also ave the body temp issue, usually after a hard MMA workout :) There's no point taking a shower at least before and hour after exercise.. Usually thats my case..
Halloween is indeed the best holiday ;)

//CC

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wont post my Halloween pics, I was Lt. Dangle from Reno-911.

Maybe the core temp is from my workout, I usually do nothing after my workouts but have been busy lately so I notice it when I am out.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Just tried Postal for the first time today. ;)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
How'd you like it?
You startin a log?

Will others be up soon?
Yeah I'm wondering where the others logs are!!!
I do like it yes, I actually have ZERO DOMS today, and that is strange for me and my chest.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I'm wondering where the others logs are!!!
I do like it yes, I actually have ZERO DOMS today, and that is strange for me and my chest.
Oh, I had DOMS from my leg workout, but who doesnt?!?!?!? BUt I did loosen up pretty good throughout the day.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Log's lookn good man. :cheers: Zero DOMSicles are always nice.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You know what else is looking good?

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Man I love girls...did I say that already?

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been extra busy again and getting a cold. Had back to back games the other night so out in the cold from 3pm til 9:30. Things wrap up next week so I will have MY time back. I should get my weekend workouts done and then again on Wed. Cannot wait to have more gym time.

I am ODing on BCAA-EAAs right now, some people mega-dose . . . I over dose.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been extra busy again and getting a cold. Had back to back games the other night so out in the cold from 3pm til 9:30. Things wrap up next week so I will have MY time back. I should get my weekend workouts done and then again on Wed. Cannot wait to have more gym time.

I am ODing on BCAA-EAAs right now, some people mega-dose . . . I over dose.
Sorry to hear about that cold. How much BCAA/EAA's are you taking in? I'm a megadoser myself :D

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
hahah well i hate to jump in the scene late but i would like to hear more about the postal!!! ahaha AND BY THE WAY I LOVE GRLS GRLS GRLS ALLL I NEED IS GRLSS. . .. I LOVE BOOTY AAAAHHH WOOOO GAAA HAHAHA!!! :sasmokin:

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for checking in CC and Aaelael.

Sorry I got sick, this seems to happen this time of year as the days are warm but the nights are cold. I am out coaching soccer at night so the running and breathing the cold air always hits me. I usually recover pretty quick, but I am very tired today. If I could just get through next week then I am home free for a while: no coaching til March so plenty of time for ME.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established

Sorry I got sick, this seems to happen this time of year as the days are warm but the nights are cold. I am out coaching soccer at night so the running and breathing the cold air always hits me. I usually recover pretty quick, but I am very tired today. If I could just get through next week then I am home free for a while: no coaching til March so plenty of time for ME.
Get well soon man :)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Just got back into town bro.. take care of your self! I came down with something last week, keep the fluids up! Next week is almost here:)