Getting Lipo With Liposolv (sponsored)

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
Luckliy enough i got a chance to log BBS Liposolv below is the link to the product.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/135857-bbs-needs-liposolv.html

I have never been more dedicated to personal fullfillment in my life, right now MMA and weight training is my main aspect in life.

Now some stats

Height:5'9

Weight:182lbs

Where you plan to use Lipsolv: Around my mid section, and love handels

Why you plan to use it there: seems like i just cant shed the bf aroudn this area which isnt very much.

Current Supplements:Creatine mono, Purus labs M14-E (sponsored) and cycle assist, Glucoscamine,Whey, Multi vits/mineral, fish oils

Training Experience: about 6years on and off and about 2 years stright weight lifting, and about 2-3 years MMA (boxing,BJJ,Judo,Wrestling,Kic kboxing)

i will be updating this log at least 4-5 times a week. and i will not change any workouts and eat the same

My training goes as folow but i dont not have a set workout i like to change it up every week so i will not post the excersizes that i do more on what body part i worked on.

Current Training Schedule
Mon- Cardio in the AM, Chest and abs

Tue- Cardio in the AM, Full arm workout tri's,bis,forearms. MMA
grappling/wrestling

Wed- Cardio in the AM, Legs and Abs, Boxing pratice.

Thur- Cardio in the Am, Back and shoulders.

Fri- Cardio in the AM, Complete MMA training, kickboxing/judo

Sat- Only Jiu-jitsu/MMA

Cardio Schedule/Protocol :Cardio everyday except for sat and sunday.

Current Diet & Macros :really clean
Meal 1: whey shake with some natty peanut butter and bananas
Meal 2: egg whites, wheat toast, turkey bacon
Meal 3:Turkey sandwhich, almonds
Meal 4: whey shake with some complex carbs
Meal 5: chicken breast with brown rice and green beans
Meal 6: whey sahke with some natty peanut butter and strawberrys
and sometimes i will throw in oats, tuna and turkey burgers.

i will try to get some bfore pictures up asap

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
Day 1
Sprayed twice one in the morn around 6:30 and in the PM around 7:00
I didnt notice any whiteing, dries really quick and has no sensation as of right now i felt like i rubbed my stomach with rubbing alcohol but with a little less kick.

training and meals went as followed

Meal 1: whey shake with some natty peanut butter and bananas
Meal 2: egg whites, wheat toast, turkey bacon
Meal 3:Turkey sandwhich, almonds
Meal 4: whey shake with some complex carbs
Meal 5: chicken breast with brown rice and green beans
Meal 6: whey sahke with some natty peanut butter and strawberrys

Chest workout

Incline Dumbell press
50x15
50x15
75x10
80x10

Incline flat bar press
100x15
140x15
150x10
165x6

Netural flat bar press
150x15
160x15
180x10
200x10

Netural dumbell press
60x15
60x15
80x10
100x5

Decline dumbell press
50x15
50x15
75x10
80x10

Decline flat bar press
100x15
140x15
150x10
165x6

and 150 push ups
50 neutral
50 wide
50 declined

also i did abs today , so overall today was a very good day

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
i say my bf % a rough estimate of like 15-20 not sure and i have never measured it but went off of some others.
Thanks, I'm interested to see how this will work for someone with BF in the mid/late teens. A lot of topical fat loss products are normally only recommended when you already have quite a low (<12% or lower) BF so it will be good to see how this works.

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
sorry for a waited update been working on the outer island and i had no access to any computers,

for hte last couple of days i have been doing more push ups, sit ups, and pull ups due to no weights.

i have been taking liposolv the same way in the am and pm the other i notice some light iratation on the skin the cause some redness.

ripnlean

ripnlean

Better Body Sports
Awards
Does it go white and then red or just red, also do you apply it to your trouble areas just after walking out of the shower?, make sure the skin area is clean.

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
ya i do it to only the problem areas and i dont see and whiteness its just get some redness and my skin is super dry and i do it about 5mins from getting out of the shower

ripnlean

ripnlean

Better Body Sports
Awards
It turns red, and you say it goes away?, any irritation?
Would seem ok if you don't get any irritation, bet Fit would know more.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
some people are sensitive to the product. I guess it would be your discretion to continue or discontinue the product.

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
it turns red and then gos away its been like that maybe like twice in the past 4 days so i will try to continue and to see if it presist, trna track down everything i ate been around or used to kinda rule out any possisblities of what may be causing it.

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
Im still having the redness of rash and i have chosen to stop running it, i feel real bumed rigt now as i had high hopes for this type of product. but i iwll try some thing else in the near future .
sorry guys

as fr a final right up im unable to see or feel any differences, i wasnt on this product long enough.

ripnlean

ripnlean

Better Body Sports
Awards
do you have redness spots around white spots?
you could be having white spots appear and it will bring out your skin color in the form of redness from what I've noticed.