Gonzo Is Going Behind Enemy Lines with Liposolv!(Sponsored)

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Welcome:

First, before I get started on anything, I would like to thank BBS for this opportunity to log their new product, Liposolv. I will be keeping a full detailed, and unbias log. I'm going to do my best to update every night, but there is a world outside AM, dont be surpised if a update comes a day late, but I will update.

Info:

This is taken straight from a BBS post.

lipoj.jpg
The Solution to site specific fat loss!!

What is Liposolv? ? Liposolv is a synergistic blend of nutritional supplements formulated with the purpose of targeting trouble areas of the body. This formula is further advanced by utilizing a delivery system that encourages it to reach under the skin where fat tries to hide!

To understand the brilliance of Liposolv? you have to understand the function of the ingredients. Let?s look at one in particular. This ingredient not only is an incredibly active lipolytic (fat burning) agent in its own right but it also has a side effect ? a side effect which greatly potentiates the delivery of everything else in the formula.

OK, lets step back

Let us first go back and discuss what a topical fat reducer actually is? Okay, maybe you are new to all of this. So if you are not aware, these are creams, lotions or liquids containing special fat burning ingredients. You apply these to your skin, after which they should absorb through your skin, hopefully making their way to the fat under the skin (called the subcutaneous fat). When these fat burning ingredients encounter this fat, they are supposed to induce metabolic reactions which causes the fat to be released into the blood stream as free-fatty acids. In other words, they melt that fat away.

Well in theory this is great. And there are a few nice active ingredients; such as the methylxanthines - that if were able to make it to the subcutaneous fat, they really would do a nice job breaking it down for release.

However, this does not always work well in theory. Why? Well, for a couple of reasons. First and foremost because it?s pretty difficult to get these actives down into the fat underneath the skin. Getting them through the first layer of the skin (the stratum corneum) is hard enough, then what is really hard is not having them get swished away into the general circulation by the ample blood flow in the dermis (the main skin layer). If it can get through this though, then it?s clear sailing to the subcutaneous fat.

Secondly, your body is pretty efficient at finding ways to keep its fat from being broken down ? even under the onslaught of powerful lipolytic agents such as the one we have mentioned. It has key enzymes that it can turn up or turn down to keep the ?fat storing thermostat? pretty much where it wants it to stay.

Well, Liposolv has two novel ingredients that I believe will go a long way in solving these two big roadblocks to spot reduction efficacy.

Is your adrenaline pumping?

Remember one of the first problems I mentioned? The one about so little of the ingredients you apply to your skin making their way to subcutaneous fat because they get swept away by the dermal blood vessels? Well, we have something to really help solve that. But not only does this stuff help solve this problem, this stuff probably just happens to be the most lipolytic (fat burning) compound that your body makes!!

I am talking about epinephrine!!! Perhaps better known as adrenaline. Yep, sounds almost too simple to be cutting edge. But let me tell you, it works!! And not only does it work, you can actually see it work.

When you add epinephrine to a carrier base (like the one for Liposolv?) and apply it to your skin, something very odd happens after about 10 ?20 minutes. Your skin starts to turn white! This effect is called blanching, and is the result of very potent vasoconstriction (don?t worry, this effect is temporary and is pretty much over within 45 minutes).

Now why is this so exciting to us? Because it means that blood flow in your skin is temporarily being shut down. As a consequence of this, the active ingredients in the rest of the Liposolv? will have much less chance of being taken up by the dermal blood flow and so instead will be able to permeate right on down to the subcutaneous fat.

Of course this is only one aspect as to why epinephrine is such an exciting ingredient. The other is the fact that it?s in and of itself such a powerful fat melter! Epinephrine is a strong beta-adrenergic agonist and when such compounds activate adipose cell beta- receptors they initiate a cascade of events resulting in fatty acid release from stored fat.

The cAMP factor

The first and most important of these events is the elevation of a chemical messenger called cyclic-AMP (cAMP). Epinephrine elevates cAMP by upregulating an enzyme in the fat cells called adenylate cyclase. Well interestingly enough, there is another amazing compound called forskolin that upregulates adenylate cyclase and raises cAMP through an entirely different mechanism ? one that does not involve beta-adrenergic receptors at all. So to maximize cAMP production, in addition to epinephrine, Liposolv? also contains 95% forskolin extract.

So what we have here are two very potent and divergent ways to raise the fat burning powerhouse cAMP. There are two enemies of cAMP however:

Phosphodiesterase enzyme and the adenosine receptors.

When your fat cells see there is too much cAMP around they want to destroy it ? and they do so by using an enzyme known as phosphodiesterase. Sounds like what we would want to do now is find a way to shut down phosphodiestrase, so cAMP can stick around and melt some fat!

As far as the adenosine receptors go, these are located on the surface of the fat cells. They bind to a compound your body makes called adenosine, and when they do so they send a signal to your fat cells to stop making cAMP. We definitely want to knock out this bad boy too if we can.

The answer to combating both of these enemies of cAMP lies in theophylline, which is a powerful member of a class of compounds known as the methylxanthines. Theophylline will inhibit phosphodiesterase in the fat cells, so that cAMP will degrade much less readily. Theophylline will also bind and block adenosine receptors, so that their negative contribution is eliminated also.

The licorice factor

Well, what I have spelled out for you so far are some very impressive lipolytic ingredients, as well as a nifty way to make sure these compounds are absorbed efficiently right where you want them to be ? the subcutaneous fat.

But what about that second big conundrum I talked about that gets in the way of these topical fat burners exerting their full effect? I am talking about your body?s dastardly enzymatic mechanisms that it can turn on to counteract the lipolytic activities of all these wonderful ingredients.

One of the major enzymes your body uses to regulate fat storage and release was only recently discovered. It is called 11B-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type-1, or 11-HSD1 for short.

What 11-HSD1 does is regulate the amount of cortisol in the fat cells. Cortisol does a couple of very bad things to fat cells. First of all, it promotes the storage of new fat (triglycerides) into existing fat cells. Not only that, but cortisol also stimulates the production of new fat cells (a process called preadipocyte differentiation).

So even though you may be melting off some of that fat with the lipolytic ingredients I mentioned earlier, your body will just respond by storing more fat. But not only that, it will also start making more fat cells!

So we have to find a way to lower cortisol levels in the fat cells by inhibiting 11-HSD1. And this can be done by a compound extracted from licorice called Glycyrrhetinic acid (GA)

Now this is not just theory, some researchers actually made a cream out of GA and administered them to women?s thighs (one thigh got the GA, the other thigh got placebo cream). What they found was the circumference of the GA

thighs, and the amount of subcutaneous fat in the GA thighs, were significantly reduced compared to the placebo thighs [Armanini D et.al., Glycyrrhetinic acid, the active principle of licorice, can reduce the thickness of subcutaneous thigh fat through topical application?. Steroids, 2005 Jul;70(8):538-42].

Now if GA alone can do that, think of what might happen with all the other Liposolv ingredients thrown in there too!! Not only that, but think if you replaced the cream with a much more effective penetrating vehicle such as the USP DMSO/isopropanol mixture found in Liposolv!!!!

Basics:
Name: Gonzo
Height: 5'8"
weight:202.5 ibs
BF%: ~15%

Goal:
Overall my goal is to drop my BF% to 10% or lower. Like anyone else i'd like to do so losing as little LBM, and strength as possible.

Training:
While my goal is to cut my BF, I do not want to lose my strength. So my training will consist of general 8-15 rep scheme, with 4-5 sets with ~30s rest in between sets. Everyday will include core work. Either SS(steady state) or HIIT cardio will be done generally 3-5 times a week with 15-30min post workout cardio bike done everyday. Ill play with my cardio as time goes one.

Diet:

Check back soon for update

Dosing and other Supps:

Check back soon for update

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
NOTE:: I have NOT received the package yet. Some other loggers just have gotten theirs so I plan it coming in soon. Depending on when soon is, Ill either start midweek, or wait till the following Monday (the 26th). The first post will be fully update by launch time

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Subbed, You're about the same BF as I am so I'll be interested to see how this works for you.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Subbed, You're about the same BF as I am so I'll be interested to see how this works for you.
Glad to have you along for the ride, like i said some testers got theirs already and already experiencing promising results, I'm excited to get this going as soon as i get it.

ripnlean

ripnlean

Better Body Sports
Awards
In here as well!, Nice start, hope you get this soon:D

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
subbed

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
This thread is going to be closed, I have yet to recieve my product, while all other testers are in full swing of their logs