hELP mE

bondsman66

Awards
i HAVE BEEN TAKING THE H DROL AND FURAZADROL STACK, i RECENTLY ADDED POWERFULL AS WELL. NOW i APPEAR TO BE BREAKING OUT IN RATHER LARGE ROUND RED SPOTS WITH WHITE HEADS, LIKE THEY APPEAR IN HOURS NEW ONES. Can ANYBODY ASSIST ME AS TO WHAT THIS MAY BE OR HAS THIS HAPPENED TO ANYONE.

littleBIGmike

Awards
Let me show you how we do on Russian space station!

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
i HAVE BEEN TAKING THE H DROL AND FURAZADROL STACK, i RECENTLY ADDED POWERFULL AS WELL. NOW i APPEAR TO BE BREAKING OUT IN RATHER LARGE ROUND RED SPOTS WITH WHITE HEADS, LIKE THEY APPEAR IN HOURS NEW ONES. Can ANYBODY ASSIST ME AS TO WHAT THIS MAY BE OR HAS THIS HAPPENED TO ANYONE.
What dosage have you been taking? Youre breaking out with acne and new pimples are appearing every few hours? I'd get on a low dose SERM to regulate some of the estogen and maybe an AI as well to decrease the rate at which test is converted into estrogen. How long have you been on-cycle? What is your PCT? How long till you start PCT?

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
wait a second I thought fura was an incredibly dry stack that has absolutely no conversion. isn't hdrol about the same very little conversion?

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
wait a second I thought fura was an incredibly dry stack that has absolutely no conversion. isn't hdrol about the same very little conversion?
Yes but clearly this guy is having some sort of reaction. It is possibly unrelated but most likely it is related. Sounds to me like he may have gotten some bad advice or jumped into this without all the facts. I'm just waiting to hear he's been on 200mg hdrol and 500mg furazadrol for the past 6 months. Sounds to me like he needs to back down off the hormonals and maybe clear his system

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
lol reminds me of this guy I heard who took havoc for a little while... :) lol

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
What are his stats? Taking this stuff while going through puberty can cause that without doubt.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
You still there OP? Let us know what happened. Did you turn into one big pimple and pop? We're here to help just let us know whats going on.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
maybe adding the powerfull was one to many things for his body, and it started purging all of the contaminants via pimples. maybe he just needs a few days with no supps and a diet of lots and lots of veggies, and I mean lots of veggies. Whenever I start to feel clogged I just eat a whole bag of spinach.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
maybe adding the powerfull was one to many things for his body, and it started purging all of the contaminants via pimples. maybe he just needs a few days with no supps and a diet of lots and lots of veggies, and I mean lots of veggies. Whenever I start to feel clogged I just eat a whole bag of spinach.
Yeah thats what im thinking but with all that **** in his body he needs a SERM and a test booster if he's coming off two PHs, even if they are mild. I'm still waiting to hear the doses.

bondsman66

Awards
HEY GUYS I GAVE UP ON THIS SITE FOR A MINUETE, I MESSED UP BIG TIME I HAD NO IDEA THIS WAS SO, COMPLICATE, BUT AM WILLING TO TAKE SOME SUGGESTION. I FOLLOWED THE DOSAGE ADVICE ON THE SUPPLEMENT WEBSITE, I JUST WANT TO RESET MY BODY AND FOLLOW SOME GUIDELINES. CAN YOU HELP.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Yes we can help. Have you still been taking what you were taking before? What exactly are you taking and how much of each and for how long have you been taking each compound. (EDIT: Do not just stop taking what you were taking. You will need some form of PCT and you may need to taper off your dosage or take hCG as well if you've been on-cycle too long. Post how long you've been taking prohormones and we'll figure it out).

I think you need to get on liver supports ASAP and a SERM (selective estrogen-receptor modulator) like clomid. I don't know where you are located but in the United States you can buy this from a research chemical company on the web (can't post source). You should also pick up a natural test booster, like sustain alpha liquid-vase.

Once you have both of those you should stop taking the PHs (prohormones) you are on and start those. The clomid should be dosed at 150mg the first 2 days then 100mg for the rest of the week. On the second week drop the dose to 100mg ED (every day), 3rd week 50mg ED, 4th week 25mg ED. Take the sustain alpha as directed for the full 25 days. You should also pick up some lean xtreme and take that as directed for 4 weeks. I personally also run post cycle support from AI and creatine during PCT (post cycle therapy). Some think this is overkill but if money isnt an issue I don't think anyone will argue it can hurt to add it.

After the 4 weeks of PCT I would schedule a doctors appointment and have your bloodwork done.