Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
going to be getting some slingshot from axis labs today. great looking profile, and i was originally going to try this a few months ago when weather was hot. i was planning to use this at work to stay hydrated [work in a box factory-very hot] at work. but since the weather has cooled and my workouts have intensified i am going to use it as it was designed, as a pre-workout drink. big thanks to metroba-he finally got something right.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Did you pay for it?
no! i expressed an interest in slingshot when it first came out, and metroba and axis are giving me an opportunity to try it. btw-it just came.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
since i resistance trained after work this morning and took the dog for a run, i am going to try a scoop of slingshot before work tonight and then before training in the morning. since i have been training 4 days a week with weights and doing some sort of cardio everyday i am just going to use slingshot before workouts to make it last longer. this will be the only time i take before work.

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
no! i expressed an interest in shotgun when it first came out, and metroba and axis are giving me an opportunity to try it. btw-it just came.
Nice. I have been interested in this product also since I dont do stims.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for linking me! :nutkick:..glad it came man :cheers:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nice. I have been interested in this product also since I dont do stims.
wow- i love stims, but i am all out. gonna run this stim free with the occasional cup of coffee. :cheers:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for linking me! :nutkick:..glad it came man :cheers:
thank you sir, i am glad too. btw- you are a smart boy, i knew you would find it.:saroll:

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
T,

You lucky fool, hope this works out good. Im got a bunch of stuff Im going to try my next paycheck, this being 1 of them!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok, took first dose before work last night. taste is very good-top 5 easily. with in 15-20 minutes got a nice ba tingle, been off ba for awhile so this was nice. work went real well, felt good. even with no stims i didn't get overly fatigued or tired so i am pleased about that.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
got home from work feeling pretty good, so i took a dose of slingshot fooled around with the wife for awhile then took dog for a run through the park. went real good, my muscles are really feeling swole and had plenty of energy. came home took a long shower, had sex with the wife and took a nap.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
btw song for the day. i found an obscure version of the classic george benson hit 'breezin'. in this version george and carlos santana are having a sort of battle of the guitars, man if you are a fan of smooth jazz or like hearing two of the masters of guitar then you will love this song.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
T,

You lucky fool, hope this works out good. Im got a bunch of stuff Im going to try my next paycheck, this being 1 of them!
lucky, yes. fool, yes. :saroll: thanks for stopping by.:cheers:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep the updates comn man! Feel free to throw some caffeine in if you need that extra energy boost.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Keep the updates comn man! Feel free to throw some caffeine in if you need that extra energy boost.
i'm going to stay stim free except for a few cups of coffee here and there. i just used the last of my meltdown so i am all out of stims, so going to take a break from them-unless you want to send me some of that new adipo v2.:saroll:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'm going to stay stim free except for a few cups of coffee here and there. i just used the last of my meltdown so i am all out of stims, so going to take a break from them-unless you want to send me some of that new adipo v2.:saroll:
I'll see if I can get you some samples brudduh! No promises tho. btw meltdown is the bee's knees!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'll see if I can get you some samples brudduh! No promises tho. btw meltdown is the bee's knees!
looking at the ingredients i would bet that adipo v2 will give it a real run for the money. adipo has a few things that meltdown doesn't. :cheers:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Adipo will cure cancer!!!

fake edit: I am kidding of course. No Axis supplements are intended to cure cancer.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for the Money Shot....er Sling Shot!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Let's get this going right...

View attachment 30449
haha, i just hope she will let me have my johnson back when she is through with me, damn.:sasmokin::sasmokin: better double up on my supps, that babe looks like she needs lots of lovin, lol.:saroll:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't they all....

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
hey man how are you mixing this up? How much water are you using? This taste is not bad just very very strong

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hey man how are you mixing this up? How much water are you using? This taste is not bad just very very strong
i put it in a 24 oz mixer bottle about 2 inches from top first time, but didn't like how it mixed. so i put it in a mug with about 20 oz water and hit it with my mixer stick. much, much better, i think it was the bcaa's that weren't getting dissolved. if you don't have a mixer stick put it in blender for 20 seconds, i think you will like that better.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
haven't got much sleep lately, and am off the stims so i went ahead and took a scoop when i got up. again, nice ba tingles. to me the ba tingles act like a kind of stim, i really like them even though some don't. i expect the tingle to go away soon when i get used to taking ba again. ive got a nice little warm feeling and a little boost since taking the slingshot. going to have a cup of joe and i'll be good to go.:saroll:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
off to work....:saroll:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok, work last night was a drag. made it through with 3 cups of coffee. going off stims is a bummer.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
got home from work and no more than got in the door when my fireman buddy paul was ringing the doorbell. he wanted to climb stairs at the barton building downtown-the barton is a 21 floor low income assisted building in the middle of downtown indy. so i took my dose of slingshot put my sweats on and strapped on 5 lb ankle weights. we made it up and down twice and had a good workout, was huffing and puffing and legs were burning. only problem is you have no idea the shiit that goes on in a low income housing high rise. we were in the emergency stairway, and apparently that is were all the deals are made-drugs/prostitution ect. we bout got into it with this same group of clowns every time we went past them. paul and i are big guys, and probably could have taken all 6 of those stupid idiots in a fist fight, but who wants to go to a gun fight armed with fists. if i ever go there again i am bringing my 'friend' MR.COLT. i am sure my test level is up, at least i know adrenaline is, lol.:zx11pissed:

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
got home from work and no more than got in the door when my fireman buddy paul was ringing the doorbell. he wanted to climb stairs at the barton building downtown-the barton is a 21 floor low income assisted building in the middle of downtown indy. so i took my dose of slingshot put my sweats on and strapped on 5 lb ankle weights. we made it up and down twice and had a good workout, was huffing and puffing and legs were burning. only problem is you have no idea the shiit that goes on in a low income housing high rise. we were in the emergency stairway, and apparently that is were all the deals are made-drugs/prostitution ect. we bout got into it with this same group of clowns every time we went past them. paul and i are big guys, and probably could have taken all 6 of those stupid idiots in a fist fight, but who wants to go to a gun fight armed with fists. if i ever go there again i am bringing my 'friend' MR.COLT. i am sure my test level is up, at least i know adrenaline is, lol.:zx11pissed:
Sounds brutal bro, I know I would have to hold my temper because my fists would be clinched and ready to go.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sounds brutal bro, I know I would have to hold my temper because my fists would be clinched and ready to go.
you sound like my buddy paul, he was giving them hell. i told him those punks wouldn't be acting so brave if they weren't carrying weapons. i had to back his play, but things were kinda hairy there for a minute. i have no doubt that paul could have whipped 4 of em by hisself, but even that badass aint gonna stop very many bullets. f'ing test and adrenaline went for a skylift let me tell you. what you get for being buddies with a macho firefighter, dude is crazy.:saroll:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You went to a gun fight and brought a Slingshot!! Discretion is the better choice now-a-days BigT. The old days of just cracking some heads are gone. Things escalate quickly when guns are always a possibility. I like the workout idea though. I have 2 mountains that my son and I hit up every so often. It's great cardio and not so damn boring.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You went to a gun fight and brought a Slingshot!! Discretion is the better choice now-a-days BigT. The old days of just cracking some heads are gone. Things escalate quickly when guns are always a possibility. I like the workout idea though. I have 2 mountains that my son and I hit up every so often. It's great cardio and not so damn boring.
believe me this mornings workout was NOT boring.:saroll: yeah, az. me and my dog will just stick to the park i think.:cheers:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
getting ready to have my slingshot before work. see you all in the morning.:cheers:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
work was good. been having trouble with bad sheets coming off the gator, they keep slipping through the pre-feeder and jamming up my machine. worked up a sweat, and got a pump that lasted most of the night. i like being busy at work, it makes time go faster and cuts down on the boredom.:saroll:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i was tired when i got home from work and not really motivated to hit the gym. was in a hurry so i used an old trick and when i got there poured half a scoop of slingshot down the hatch and let it dissolve-the taste was surprisingly good, chugged some water and did another half scoop same way. no gains were made as to strength, but i have been upping the weight and pushing myself hard and was able to maintain the gains i have been making. when i started lifting the blood got flowing and i got into it, stayed longer than i had planned and had a decent workout. btw-ba tingles were fantastic dosing the slingshot this way. oh, yeah- i swear erection was bigger, a good 14 inches-ok a slight exaggeration.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I got some slingshot comming, gonna start it ASAP!

This stuff looks sweet!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I got some slingshot comming, gonna start it ASAP!

This stuff looks sweet!
it's the first stim free pre-workout ived tried besides body octane, it seems a little milder but much, much cheaper.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice little dosing there big! Glad it got your blood pumping lol :hump:

I've played around with Sshot dosing a lot. I really like 1 scoop pre w/o and half scoop intra.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

I've played around with Sshot dosing a lot. I really like 1 scoop pre w/o and half scoop intra.
getting a nice bump in energy and endurance from a non stim pre-workout drink. pump is exceptional. i think i might be responding better than most to the pump, since test is supposed to increase red blood cells. either way i'll take it-those 14" erections are fantastic, little hard on the wife though.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol give here a break man..shes gotta be torn up...literally

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lol give here a break man..shes gotta be torn up...literally
hah, like that will ever happen, besides she's used to it by now, lol.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Slinging 14" you better hope your red blood cells are increasing!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Slinging 14" you better hope your red blood cells are increasing!!
yeah, i just wish the damn thing would stop growing, hurts like a biitch to step on it, lol.:saroll:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ayyyyohhhh

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
not going to dose slingshot before work tonight. going to do long cardio in the morning, i liked the dump and chase way of dosing it so i will do 1 scoop like that and mix half a scoop in 6oz water to take with me on my run. if i had unlimited amount of slingshot i would definitely be dosing before work, but i want to conserve it and make it last awhile. no doubt i am liking it.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established

I think Im going to start doing that after I get mine :)

not going to dose slingshot before work tonight. going to do long cardio in the morning, i liked the dump and chase way of dosing it so i will do 1 scoop like that and mix half a scoop in 6oz water to take with me on my run. if i had unlimited amount of slingshot i would definitely be dosing before work, but i want to conserve it and make it last awhile. no doubt i am liking it.
hows the flavoring T, Im sure I missed it but its watermelon flavored. Seems good!