Nootropic update thread. Increasing my brain capacity

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Answers

700mg? Oh my.

The usual dose already feels like a nice kick, I can't imagine going to high...Did you sleep fine afterwards? heh

2. Registered User
    Answers

reminds me of first time i bought bulk ycl. label said 1/3 tsp=800mg or something like that. so i figured 1/3 tsp was how much to dose-WRONG. sweats, heart palpatations, turning red thinking i was going to die- then all of a sudden my shiit started getting hard then harder then damn. biggest hardest most intense hardon of my life and i couldn't enjoy it. that really sucked-had to pack my shiit in ice.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

i called and emailed bulk nutrition about it... no answers yet either way. no one answered the phone lines
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.
    Answers

reminds me of first time i bought bulk ycl. label said 1/3 tsp=800mg or something like that. so i figured 1/3 tsp was how much to dose-WRONG. sweats, heart palpatations, turning red thinking i was going to die- then all of a sudden my shiit started getting hard then harder then damn. biggest hardest most intense hardon of my life and i couldn't enjoy it. that really sucked-had to pack my shiit in ice.
    You can survive 800mg of yohimbine hcl?

You deserve reps
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by PublicEnemy View Post
    You can survive 800mg of yohimbine hcl?

You deserve reps
    dude, i put a 1/3 tsp in my mouth threw back some water and went to take my before work shower. by the time i was done it had hit. i made it to the bed and soaked it, my wife was ready to call 911. we were both freaking out. then my shiit got hard and swole up like a flag pole. swear to GOD i had to put ice on it for 20 minutes and shiit was still hard. i was in bad shape for a good 3-4 hours. needless to say i didn't go to work. i lost 8 pounds in 1 day, not a fun experience.
  6. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Ouch......
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Ouch......
    ouch is right. i suggest people be real careful when using bulk powders. stuff like ycl and 1,3 dime are very powerful. i tollerate ycl well, if someone with sensitivity to it would have done that much....and can you imagine the results of someone sensitive to 1,3 dime using a 1/3 tsp dose? clearer warnings and dosing directions need to be put on powerful stuff like this, imo.
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    if you look you can find it for $20.
    Found it for $20 plus 7 shipping. Am I aloud to post the link? lol
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

I still haven't heard back from bulk nutrition and im starting to get worried, i dont want to be taking in 770mg of ginkgo... haha. I've been having crappy sleep the past week now that I think about it... maybe this is the cause of restlessness?
  10. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    I still haven't heard back from bulk nutrition and im starting to get worried, i dont want to be taking in 770mg of ginkgo... haha. I've been having crappy sleep the past week now that I think about it... maybe this is the cause of restlessness?
    I took some Ginko last night, just from Wally World. It said 60mg but then 14.4mg extract....so popped four. ~60mg extract and 240mg of GB. Seemed to work nicely like you said.

Had some restless sleep as well though. Combined it with other things too though so not sure.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    I took some Ginko last night, just from Wally World. It said 60mg but then 14.4mg extract....so popped four. ~60mg extract and 240mg of GB. Seemed to work nicely like you said.

Had some restless sleep as well though. Combined it with other things too though so not sure.
    so yours is 60 mg, but 14.4mg extract... maybe mine is 770mg but 60 mg extract? Would that make sense?

yeah I have had the restlessness, I just didn't think to contribute it to the ginkgo till I looked up side effects (in case I am WAY overdosing)
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

hey guys I haven't taken anything the past few days because I've been going to some parties and don't have any exams till this coming friday. Today is my birhday so I'll be spending the weekend out with buddies, hence no dosing this weekend at all either. Dosing should pick back up for the ginkgo and focus xt next week.

Also to note, Bulknutrition still has not returned my emails or phone calls, should I be worried? I'm not quite sure what to do about my dosing.
  13. Registered User
    Answers

hey guys I haven't taken anything the past few days because I've been going to some parties and don't have any exams till this coming friday. Today is my birhday so I'll be spending the weekend out with buddies, hence no dosing this weekend at all either. Dosing should pick back up for the ginkgo and focus xt next week.

Also to note, Bulknutrition still has not returned my emails or phone calls, should I be worried? I'm not quite sure what to do about my dosing.
    ask one of the forum members or post a thread. there are still some old timers over there that know what's going on.
  14. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Answers

so yours is 60 mg, but 14.4mg extract... maybe mine is 770mg but 60 mg extract? Would that make sense?

yeah I have had the restlessness, I just didn't think to contribute it to the ginkgo till I looked up side effects (in case I am WAY overdosing)
    I suppose it could be but that would be less than 10% extract, which is not great. Plus I dunno if it is the actual extract that does the work or the whole thing.

Definitely something worth knowing. That is a HELL of a lot though if it is 770mg.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  15. Banned
    Answers

You should try Vinpocetine. Works great for me.

On a side note, I took some of my dad's Provigil a few weeks ago. I think the Doctors might have cured stupid with that one. It's awesome.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by simpleton View Post
    You should try Vinpocetine. Works great for me.

On a side note, I took some of my dad's Provigil a few weeks ago. I think the Doctors might have cured stupid with that one. It's awesome.
    What do u mean "cured stupid"?
  17. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by luclyluciano View Post
    What do u mean "cured stupid"?
    It is an anti-narcolepsy medication. Basically acts like adderall for studying and focusing. It is not pharmokinetically similar though working very differently and is not supposed to be addictive.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

hey guys sorry for the lack of updates this week. I have been extremely busy and still have not managed to get a response from bulk nutrition on my ginkgo inquiries. I think I may drop dosing down to 1/8 teaspoon just to be safe.

I will be using it and focus xt again tonight though for studying purposes.

I also would like to mention I will be testing LG's new Ecdysterone product shortly (as soon as it arrives). If you all are interested I will post the link in here.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-09-2006, 11:31 PM