Road to Huge Gains w/ Halovar, Bulk Time - AnabolicMinds.com

Road to Huge Gains w/ Halovar, Bulk Time

1. New Member

Talking Road to Huge Gains w/ Halovar, Bulk Time

Alright well starting tomorrow, i will being doing Purus Halovar.

50/50/75/75/75/75

Tomorrow Night i will update this more, about supplements, life style and so on, but i thought i'd bust this out tonight.

I will say ive been bulking for 2 weeks, ive gone from 146 to about 147.6 or 147.7, im wondering if i will hit 160 in 6 weeks or lean mass. I eat madd fresh healthy! and train hard as hell, currently im doing a 5x5 again, i will update this A WHOLE LOT MORE TOMORROW.

Peace

-Louis

2. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.

Smash Weight!

Im sure you'll be 160 know problem even with the milder compound.
  3. New Member

To Start Off, Hi my name is Louis Spear!

Stats:
    Squat:180x5
    Bench 180x5
    Deadlift 245x5

Height: 5 10
    Weight 147lbs
    Im considered , jacked cut whatever you wanna say, but i am boreline scranny...I'm pure muscle, very little fat..

Supplements:
    Week1: 50mg Halovar, 2 Organ Shield. MV, Omega 3,6,9s,
    Week2: 50mg Halovar, 2 Organ Shield. MV, Omega 3,6,9s,
    Week3: 75mg Halovar, 2 Organ Shield. MV, Omega 3,6,9s,
    Week4: 75mg Halovar, 2 Organ Shield. MV, Omega 3,6,9s
    Week5: 75mg Halovar, 2 Organ Shield. MV, Omega 3,6,9s
    Week6: 75mg Halovar, 2 Organ Shield. MV, Omega 3,6,9s
    Week7: Recycle: SERM : (Natural Test Booster...Have yet to decide)
    Week8: Undecided
    Week9: Undecided
    Week10: Undecided
    Week11: Undecided
    Week12: Undecided

For all Weeks:
    MGN Whey Isolate
    MGN Whey Blend
    ON Casein
    Xtend
    NOW 3 6 9
    1aday MultiV
    Gummi Chew MultiV
    Tums
    More little things like immune fizz and whatnot.

My Diet:

I typically Eat:

Egg white omelette, Egg Beater Omelette and 1 piece of WW Toast, And a bowl of cottage cheese 1% with Krackel Oatbran and a bunch of other cereals in it mixed=Godness.

Lunch: Turkey, Vegan Cheese, lettuce, tomato, TOn of Onions on WW Bread.

Pre Lift: 3/4 Cup Oatmeal, spoon of PB, 1scoop Whichever whey im feeling. Mix and Pound that ****tail down=SOOO Gooood

Post Lift: 1 yoplait Light yogurt with 1 scoop of MGN isolate mixed, and a Turkey Burger w/lettuce tomato, onion, mushrooms, vegan cheese, and somtimes a salad w. veggies and cottage cheese

Pre Bed: 1/2cup Oatmeal, PB, Casein=Godlyness!

If you notice anything about my diet, feel free to chime in

I have no idea what my macros are...

Im bulking though.

Workout Regime, i wanted to do strength, but apparently when on Halovar, its optimal to do Bodybuilding/hypertrophy rep range workouts, so i decided i will be doing best of both worlds, things are subject to change though.

As of Now, im on my own Custom Version of 5x5s, i just add things here and there.
    I am on Week 2 and i am already excelling really well, the weights feel easy, ive actually been doing heavy weights than said. This leads me to my...

Goals:

Bench 225
    Squat 225
    Deadlift 315
    Barbell Row 185
    HangClean 185

Notes:

I am disappointed that w/ this cycle im no longer going to be taking a preworkout stim r creatine... which means i have to be EXTRA motivated!..We'll see how this go, i want it really badly so i think i will be fine!

I will put up Pre Picks/Day 1 before Lift Pics and from my Phone so they won't be great... in about 15 minutes when i get off work, before i head to the gym.
    I also would like to link my 5x5 excel spreadsheet, but i do not know how to do attachement! YET!

Im pumped for day 1!
    LETS GOOOOOO
    •   

4. New Member

Great Day, i

Got

ACCEPTED to UMD, University of MAryland for Spring 2010!!!!!!!

Im so excited.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  184 lbs.

Congrats! That should keep ya' motivated.
  6. New Member

Day 1 Photos, i did themself w/my camera phone so they are bad.

Strength and Size

Weights and the Scale will be the real determination of my progress, but here are some pics.

Im going to post out my lift session later, im watching TV now!

Sweet,.....i cannot post my pics until i have a post count of 50... so here is a link for now of my

I cannot link either.. this sucks... if anyone wants to help pm me, ill pm u the scripts and you could post it for me.!

That would be awesome!
  7. New Member

10-16-09 Day 1 without Preworkout Stims.

Bench:
    Barx5
    105x5
    135x5
    150x5
    185x3.....PR, old PR was 185x6 w/Bouncing off chest, no i got 3 legit zero bounce slow reps
    135x8.....suppose to be x5 but whatever.

Weighted Dips : Man i felt it in my shoulders...its obvious they are lacking
    7x45lbs
    8x45lbs
    8x45lbs
    (BTW no half reps, i go as low as i can go then all the way up!)

Cable Tricep PullDown w/the flat bar, Close grip
    2x8-10

Squat Superset w/ REverse Grip Single Arm Press Down

Barx8 / 1x10 Last one felt small Burn
    95x5 / 1x10 Last one felt small Burn
    115x5 / Rest
    135x5 / 1x6 , Drop Set and Got 4 Tight SQueezer Burner ONES!(10 reps total)
    160x5 / NOthing
    185x3 PR= Ive never put this much weight on my back before, i felt like a champ! w/ no stims Pure motivation!!!!!!
    135x8 i meant to do 5 i messed up, but i got 8!

Hang Cleans: At this Point im semi Motivated and Pumps Finally!!! Kicked in, i did not feel up to Powercleans from the ground cuz my lowerback is still a bit sore, no use and go on it hard. So instead i did Muscle up HangCleans esentially:

HC / Leg Extension / FLys 30DBs

60x5 / Nothing / Nothing
    80x7 / Nothing / Nothing
    95x5 / Nothing / Nothing
    115x5 / 1x12 / 1x15
    135xf 135xf 135xf 3x125 Holy **** That was nuts, took full rest no superset
    95x8 / 1x12 /1x12-15

Wow that was Nuts by this time, my quads feel like they are aching and same with triceps and a bit of my shoulders..... Pumps have kicked in mad, hence me trying to go 135 while at like 70% percent of less of norma strength.

BB Shurgs
    95x12
    205x13
    225x12
    225x10 Drop Set 185x8 Infront of me then 185x8 from behind..slight diff angle.

Notes:
    This workout started off pretty bad, no one was at the gym and i had one ear bud, and i was not that into it and it was kinda late, and i just was not amped to be at the gym. I had taken no preworkout stims, which is not usual. It took about 45 minutes into my workout for me to notice my pump and to start really getting into things. When you get tha pump. you know you got, it felt SOOO good, especially knowing that it was all me! I wanted to do High intensity cardio first then Squats, PC, Bench then little accessory things, but areas were taken and my motivation like i said in the beginning was pretty damm low.... But i got through it and had a sick workout! I tried Xtend' apple flavor, it was preetty good, after my workout i weighed 147.3, pretty light, i put a lot of effort into this workout. AGain if i ahad another ear bud things would be a little different.
    Overall good workout looking forward to the next one, from this workout i realized my shoulders are BEHIND! Do work!

This morning: 10-17-09
    My right bicep joint, with my top fore arm muscle, basically like lower bicep to fore arm aka elbow joint haha is like achy ish this morning any ideas...... maybe the flys....

Is this an example of back pump but in bicep area, like those areas on my arms feel weird just typing all this out...like as if they are semi fatiguing... any ideas..

Thanks

Peace Out Boys

-Louis
  8. New Member

Reserved For Day 1 Pictures:

For now they are here if you are interested:

forum.bb.com Then add /showpost.php?p=398415121&postc ount=56
  9. New Member

10-17-09 Saturday
    Day2: 50mg

My right Bicep is Bothersome.....

High Row
    130x10
    150x10
    170x10
    180x9
    170x10
    170x10
    170x10
    170x10
    170x9 DS 140x3
    110x12 No knee leverage basically abbs keeping me Down

Low Row
    70x10
    80x10
    80x12
    100x12
    120x10
    120x10
    100x10
    110x10
    110x10
    110x10 80x3

SA ROW / superset / HammerCurls

(2 sets ) 55DB x 10 / 30DBs for 10 swinged when needed but held at peak contract. and slowrealsed.

PreacherCurl / superset / Reverse Forearm curl and BB Forearm Curls

2 sets of those.

Finihsed off with two sets of Rear Delt Machine.

Notes:
    For not being in the mood to lift and having a an achy elbow joint... i know weird, my muscles are fine , i just cannot explain, hopefully it get better, it did not hurt to lift it at all, i know lsiten to your body so i did. the exercises i did today, i did not feel that much in my traps and really tried to isolate my back muscles, thinking squezzing my angle wings, im trying to get mass back there!!!

Day 2 without stims, damm man, as soon i started picking up weights i got hot and ready no homo, these natty pumps are too easy... well for now so far im pleased, i also forgot ipod at home!!!1 But i got a sick lift, intrinisc Motivation baby!!!

Ultimately sick lift, tomorrow plan on taking it easy and can't wait already until Monday's Lifts! Lets Go!

Heres a pic of tonight Treat:
    forum.bb.com/ showpost.php?p=398792681&postc ount=4804
    I also had some casein sludge when i got home.

Here are some picks of my pumps i got,they were a lot more intense then this, but this is all my camera phone could show...
    Here is a link cuz this Forum is mad strict.....

forum.bb.com/ then add "showpost.php?p=398804741&post count=60"

Peace Out.

Lets hope tomoroow is better.
  10. New Member

10-19-09

Squat:
    Barx5
    95x5
    115x5
    145x5
    160x5
    185x8!!!!!! The spreadsheet intended 186x5, which i thought was gonna be iffy, i busted 8 of them My biggest PR yet !!!!!

Bench
    90x5
    115x5
    135x5
    160x5
    185x3 My biceps n shoulders are not 100% so i was not that fresh Time to EAT

PowerCleam
    65x5
    85x5
    110x5
    110x5
    125x5 Shiit that was a toughy

Incline DB Press
    1x8 50DBs i could feel my shoulder is shot...

DB Flys
    2x8 ALways under tension Concentration 30Dbs

Seated Tricep Extnesions
    2x8 45DB really focused on control and form

Overhead Cable single Arm:
    1x11
    1x4 DS 1x7

BB Shrugs
    1x10 135
    1x12 225
    1x10 245
    1x8 245 Mini Pause got 6 more then

Some Light CArdio:
    I call it "30on30off"

Treadmill
    Incline 6.0
    Speed 9.5

30 off, then 30 on for 5 Rounds.

Something nice and light.

Notes: MY biceps in general feel so much better btw! In addition, My squat increased which really makes me happy! Thirdly my shoulders were not at 100% for today and either were my biceps which i felt hindered my ability to get 185 up 5 times. As of now, things are good! Can't wait to see how my body feels tomorrow.

No sides besides elevated heartrate
  11. New Member

10-20-09

alright so i feel great.

Pumps in general- vascularity is up.

My back middle right area of back doesnt say hurt, but feels bothersome at times

i know i could be a hypercondriac, but i think im going to get taurine powder or pills...

i think its my kidney...

any suggestions, is it norm. to feel one and not the other?
  12. New Member

10/21/09

Walking on Treadmill WArm Up
    Squat
    95x5
    115x6
    145x5
    145x5

Deadlift
    145x5
    170x5
    195x5
    225x6

Military PRess
    65x5
    75x5
    95x6
    115x4

Shoulder Press DBs
    40DBs 2x10

2 sets Lateral Raises 12lbsx12, 15lbsx11

Decline Side Abs
    4x10-15

Side Abs w/DB
    2x with 50DB

Rock-a-WAys
    2x10 superset each set with Crunch until Burn!

I had 3/4 cup of oats today and i felt kinda full still, regardless i just again anyway. Im still looking for the perfect pre-workout staple, i like to be routine. Lift went good, abs felt mad firm, and shoulders felt a lil beat.

According to the scale post workout i weighed: 150.1 or 150.2 can't remember unfortunately. COuld be water weights, either way there are many variables, this saturday, i will weigh my self after i wake up and compare to last saturday, that will be the ultimate test. Still though its been over 6 months since ive seen myself in the 150s

On top of all that im feeling great
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  184 lbs.

What are side abs? Also rock aways? Thanks.
  14. New Member

here is link to what i consider a diff. version of hollow rocks : youtubeDOTcom/watch?v=76YiwFKp4L4&feature=re lated

Side abs: the one where you hold a DB then lean and feel a stretch to one side then contract and go back to normal and hold for a 1.5 seconds then repeat.

Hope that helps!
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  184 lbs.

Side abs build up love handles... Just an FYI... I though thats what you were saying.
  16. New Member

what?

explain, im confused.
  17. New Member

day off.

No sides, feeling great, i feel bigger.... just hope im stronger. we'll find out tomorrow.
  18. New Member

10 23 09

Squat
    Barx5
    95x5
    115x5
    145x5
    165x5
    195x3 never put this much weiht on my back!!!! PRish
    145x8

Bench
    65x5
    85x5
    115x7
    135x5
    155x5
    185x4 PR could of hit 5, but i hit the second safety bar on way down, and threw everything off
    185x4 PR

Tricep Rope Down: these hurt my shoulders,,... why.... please help, its like a mini sharp just like burn acute pain, i think its just my shoulders are weak....

12,12,12,10 Wanna build size

Incline flys
    45DB 5
    35 DB 8,12

Another Tricep Press down this one is in the shape of a V upside down kinda

12,6 drop set to 6 more

Incline DB
    55DBs 8,7

Bench:
    135x6 slow and for form, then went to the infamous ropedown and busted out a last set of 8 and superstted it to another tricep machine for final burnout

I decided not to do Powercleans, i ran out of time, im at work now. i had to fit everything in.

So tomorrow will be back, biceps and trap-shoulders

Good lift: i hit 185x4 in full control, form was not amazing, but i got it up. and i hit 195x3 on squats.

Im definitly feeling some pumps in my lower back throughout the day and random like high blood pressure, im going to start training with a heart rate monitor and in general check out m RHR and etc.

I am also going to order some taurine and milk thistle.

Wish me luck. Tomorrow im going to weigh my self in the morning to do a week 1 recap.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  184 lbs.

They work the muscle that is where "love handles" would be if you had any fat on you. If you have fat there the muscle will build up under, or you can get muscular in that area. It is a personal thing I don't care for that look. I used to do those but stpped when I figured out it wasn't helping but made it worse lol. They were getting bigger...
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

subbed, want to get me some Halovar. What else have you ran?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  21. New Member

this is my first cycle
  22. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.

Congrats on the school and nice log!

Big gains to come...
  23. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by GRAYHORSE View Post
    Congrats on the school and nice log!

Big gains to come...
    Thanks man, and thanks for chiming in. The Log is going great. Im still seeing no elevation in libido, i feel mine is kinda low in general so i def. would notice any boost. GOtta get some Pootang ya kno haha

Well yea so this is first real official weigh in all the others ive done were post lift. VERY INACCURATE, for instance for the start of this cycle i thought i was 147.1, yesterday after gym it said i was 151, the day before 150.7 without shoes... today this morning after pee and half glass of water i am 146.6 . Yea its light, it kinda makes me happy for two reasons to see that number.

1. Placebo effect, there was none, everything was legit, and i ate a lot, and i did not gain a lot of extra fat, and there is actually a noticable STRENGTH INCREASE, which is very exciting for me ive been at a plateu.

2. This is a sign that i can up the calories more, which means more food, which im happy about.

3. Means that i now have an official starting point thats accurate. 146.6 week 1 and strength logs as well

Basically im still happy, i was going to increase the dosage, but as you all can see, i will definitly benifit increasing my FOOD intake more. Im thinking just eat the same and add some ice cream at night?..... or should i just add more food throughout the day.

Today will be week 1 of a new bulk. I weighed 146.6 this morning.

My strength has gone up! Im worried about abs and stuff cuz of getting fat, but im slowly starting to forget about that. Im hittin 185 x4 twice yesterday which means, it was not that big of a problem, and i figured out what i was not doing for chest and i squted 185x8 last monday and yesterday 195x3, so those two are personal bests.

Again my goals:

Squat:225 Perfect form slow all the way down DEEP LOW all the way up
    Bench 225: No bounce, Full Control , touch chest.
    Overhead Press 135:
    Deadlift: 315 perfect Form, ZERO ROUNDED BACK!
    Hang Clean 155:

I heading towards these goals. Im deciding today to up the calories a little and on my off day to eat really clean and to have one cheat DAY, not meal, just help me get the extra calories for the weak. ITs time to increase calories.

If anyone whats to chime in a good ratio:

I was thinking just make sure i get at least 150 grams of protein in me, and make up the rest of the 3000-3500 calories from fats and carbs.

Any suggestions would be awesome.

Some people say no cabrs before bed, others argue a calorie is a calorie man.

At this point Im in a mix of feeling, but i am definitly going to shoot fro at LEAST 2800-3600.

I will start posting my meals for this next week if ya'll would like to see them.,

thanks!

I'll post my workout after i do it in a couple of hours!
  24. New Member

btw my chest is so fing sore... time to eat more and recover.....

ya'll should check out puritan pride .com its having good sales. im thinking of getting some goods there. like milk thistle, and etc.
  25. New Member

this site will not allow me to post pictures, or websites basically im its slave haha

well here is week 1 pictures and more!

go to
    prohormoneforum.com /cycle-logs/19143-spears-mass-log-do-work.html#post366857

Bam!
  26. New Member

Week 1 recap:

Weight this morning: 148lbs. That about 2 lbs.

Today i noticed a slight increase in libido. Which is really nice haha . AS far as strength goes, my Bench has gone up from struggling to get 185 three times last week, to getting 185x4 twice in which i possibly should of gotten 5 reps. My squat has gone from 175x5 to about 185x8 and 195x3 are my personal best, everyweek, its been going up!

I reformatted my goals now. Main goal: Hit 225.... yep ... either squat or Bench, which ever comes first. Once i hit it, im going to try to get my chest jacked, so its more "striated" i feel like i have a fat chest, it does not feel fat, like its not, but by the pictures it pops out, and i'd rather it be popped out and be chizzled... so people don;t question whether its muscle. I also want to get my shoulders a billions times stronger, and bigger arms and larger calves. But until then, im still keeping with an Urban 5x5 regime to increase strength.

So far ive not really experienced any sides, besides like mild low back like kidney bothersome aka pump, and i got towards the end of one of my ridic workouts... Nothing big at all, so far though im running: 50mgs 25 morning 25 evening.

Ummmmm.. thats basically it, i want to up the dosage, but today i felt the libido increase, so i decided not to.

I really curious though where im gaining my mass thats why i took the measurements hopefully more good stuff is to come!

PEAce!
  27. New Member

10-26-09

5 min Light Cardio

Squat ATGGGGGggg
    WArm up
    95x5
    120x5
    145x5
    165x5
    195x5 New PR.

Bench
    Warm up Bar
    95x5
    115x5
    135x5
    165x5
    185x4.79999999 haha pretty close to 5 Im thinking Friday i will hit 185x5
    135x8 New form powerlifting form, wow it was harrddd

Calf Raises
    185x12
    205x10
    215x10
    215x10
    215x10

Flys:
    30DBx15
    40DBx15
    40DBx8 30x4

Hypers:
    25lbx12
    25lbx12

Ab Work: nice and light
    2 set leg raises
    2 seet bench raises
    2 sets decline sides
    1 set weighted decline

Tricep Work:

Tricep Ropedown:
    100x10

Machine Seated Press Down
    2 sets

Horse Shoe "U" upsidedown shaped...Press down
    1 set till burn
    1 set till burn, drop set till more burn.

75Degree Incline or 60degree poss. (trying to hit a bit more shoulders)
    1x12 (30DB)
    1x11(40DB)
    1x8 40DB drop set 2x30DB

This workout was quite strange.... i hit the squat PR, so im happy but, i lost focus, and im not going to back again until i have more of a plan, i could not decide what to do and so on. In addition for some reason i wanted to do a leg press and decline stuff, and more abs and shoulder work, but i just couldn't i lost motivation and i was already there for a long time.

I think i need to look more into my diet AGAIN, i think i could be eating more...

Overall Great lift no complaints, 185 felt pretty light, i could of hit 5 but i was wearing a HR monitor so i went down super slow and that makes things a lot harder, and i was trying to not lose any form at all.

No real sides, besides my heart rate is up and i think my resting heart rate is up, my heart recovery is still good though,....Should i poss think of moving the dosage up...

any suggestions, as of now im not going to .
  28. New Member

10-27-09

Lat Pull Down Close Reverse Grip

140x6 No support to 140x6
    140x4 No Support to 140x7
    140x3 No Support to 140x8
    (with leverage and support)
    170x8
    170x5 Drop Set 155x2
    155x8 Drop Set 140x2

SA Row
    35DBx15
    55DBx15

Row Machine
    150x12
    150x12
    160x12
    170x12

1 set of 15 Reverse Push up aka incline pull ups

Chin ups
    BW 12
    BW 10
    BW 8 knipped for 12

Straight Arm Pulldown
    80x10
    100x12
    110x12

Seated DB Curl (wow this is depressing...)
    2 set w/ 25DBs i barely got 8 reps.. but i forced for 12

Preacher Curl
    2x10 w/22.5 DBs haha

Stnading Forearm Curl
    1x12 35DB
    1x12 35DB
    1x10 50DB

Reverse Forearm curl
    15DB: 12 12 10

SSTD: Lat Pull Down: 170x4 140x7
    Preacher Machine: 10 drop set to 7

Yea i need to work on my biceps and shoulders , basically ive got work to do

I had a sick pump though!, its getting easier to get my heart rate up so it feels like im doing a lot more than im actually.\

No Sides!
  29. New Member

10-30-09

Week3, day 1
    75mg

Walking up hill treadmill really light cardio

Squat
    95x5
    115x5
    135x5
    155x5
    185x5
    185x8 Big Hit

Bench:
    95x10
    115x6
    135x5
    155x5
    175x6
    175x7

Flys:
    3sets Both drop sets

DB Lying Extension
    3 sets Drop Sets

1 cool down set

Leg Extension light weight 14 reps

Stretch
    Some other flat Bench Chest DB work to get burn, then i was out.

Im kinda sick... getting over a cold, all i have now is a soar throat, no fever, just a slight cough here and there, thats why i made sure the workout was nothing crazy

Starting 10-30-09 is 75mg, so far no real sides, yesterday just fel tlike lower back area as tight sore had pressure, we;ll see if it persists,..... today so far so good, it affected me workou slightly, when benching i had to get comfy hahah no homo, but i had to get set and then go .. I will get some taurine soon though, never hurts. IMy blood pressure post lift in which i thought it would be high so when i got it checked and if it were high i would say well i took prewokrout stims am semi sick and just lifted literally 2min ago was my last set. It read 95/79, i think she ****ed up, thts pretty low right/?..... mine has always been a little lower than normal cuz im althletici and do not reat that many unhealthy fats and so on... but still..

yea well another funny thing happened, i stepped on the scale pre lift yesterday at the gym, fully clothed with phone ipod and and etc , yea i know i have been chuggin liquids like no other cuz of the cold but the scale said 160! ahha,

thats a pretty big jump from about 147 ish or 148 ahha, so we'll see next weekend, what it realy is haha when i weigh myself when i go up and thankfully i took measurements, cuz i do not feel really fat, but my jeans around my thighs feel a bit smaller... hahaha

Still, ive never weighed 160, a lot has to be water weight since im sick, but again we'll see, im excited to find out. haha
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

dude when I got to 160 I was on top of the world, I to was 146 at one time
  31. New Member

yo we'll see i really doubt i gained that much, but its possible,

we will find out next weekend, im going to go home and sat. morning i'll weigh myself and take pictures
  32. New Member

so its been three weeks now, ive got pics, and i weighed myself this morning:

Recap will be tomorrow,

im 149...mini sneak ppeak haha ive been really busy sorry to not be up to date on everyday.

quick summ. last week ive been running 75mg and feel no sides.... besides like a tad more lethargic but thats no biggie.
  33. Registered User

youre also 20. you ****ed yourself.
  34. Registered User

you better go see a ****ing doctor...

75 mgs of halovar.
    this was such.... such... a stupid thing to do.
    you kids.
    you better go see a doctor to save your nuts.

age 20, 147 lbs. the **** were you thinking? food and a little determination alone would have done plenty for your size and strength.

halovar will shut your nuts off by week three....and with your age... you better pray to whomever you pray to that you can jump start them back up... otherwise, you'll live the rest of your life with the need of doctor supervision to make sure you dont grow tits and cry from sad movies.

good luck with your life you ignorant child.

Quote Originally Posted by loupenguin View Post
    To Start Off, Hi my name is Louis Spear!

Stats:
    Squat:180x5
    Bench 180x5
    Deadlift 245x5

Height: 5 10
    Weight 147lbs
    Im considered , jacked cut whatever you wanna say, but i am boreline scranny...I'm pure muscle, very little fat..

Supplements:
    Week1: 50mg Halovar, 2 Organ Shield. MV, Omega 3,6,9s,
    Week2: 50mg Halovar, 2 Organ Shield. MV, Omega 3,6,9s,
    Week3: 75mg Halovar, 2 Organ Shield. MV, Omega 3,6,9s,
    Week4: 75mg Halovar, 2 Organ Shield. MV, Omega 3,6,9s
    Week5: 75mg Halovar, 2 Organ Shield. MV, Omega 3,6,9s
    Week6: 75mg Halovar, 2 Organ Shield. MV, Omega 3,6,9s
    Week7: Recycle: SERM : (Natural Test Booster...Have yet to decide)
    Week8: Undecided
    Week9: Undecided
    Week10: Undecided
    Week11: Undecided
    Week12: Undecided

For all Weeks:
    MGN Whey Isolate
    MGN Whey Blend
    ON Casein
    Xtend
    NOW 3 6 9
    1aday MultiV
    Gummi Chew MultiV
    Tums
    More little things like immune fizz and whatnot.

My Diet:

I typically Eat:

Egg white omelette, Egg Beater Omelette and 1 piece of WW Toast, And a bowl of cottage cheese 1% with Krackel Oatbran and a bunch of other cereals in it mixed=Godness.

Lunch: Turkey, Vegan Cheese, lettuce, tomato, TOn of Onions on WW Bread.

Pre Lift: 3/4 Cup Oatmeal, spoon of PB, 1scoop Whichever whey im feeling. Mix and Pound that ****tail down=SOOO Gooood

Post Lift: 1 yoplait Light yogurt with 1 scoop of MGN isolate mixed, and a Turkey Burger w/lettuce tomato, onion, mushrooms, vegan cheese, and somtimes a salad w. veggies and cottage cheese

Pre Bed: 1/2cup Oatmeal, PB, Casein=Godlyness!

If you notice anything about my diet, feel free to chime in

I have no idea what my macros are...

Im bulking though.

Workout Regime, i wanted to do strength, but apparently when on Halovar, its optimal to do Bodybuilding/hypertrophy rep range workouts, so i decided i will be doing best of both worlds, things are subject to change though.

As of Now, im on my own Custom Version of 5x5s, i just add things here and there.
    I am on Week 2 and i am already excelling really well, the weights feel easy, ive actually been doing heavy weights than said. This leads me to my...

Goals:

Bench 225
    Squat 225
    Deadlift 315
    Barbell Row 185
    HangClean 185

Notes:

I am disappointed that w/ this cycle im no longer going to be taking a preworkout stim r creatine... which means i have to be EXTRA motivated!..We'll see how this go, i want it really badly so i think i will be fine!

I will put up Pre Picks/Day 1 before Lift Pics and from my Phone so they won't be great... in about 15 minutes when i get off work, before i head to the gym.
    I also would like to link my 5x5 excel spreadsheet, but i do not know how to do attachement! YET!

Im pumped for day 1!
    LETS GOOOOOO
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'4"  155 lbs.

I personaly think you should have REALLY thought this out more, you should not be 5'10 and that weight and even know what AAS or DS even is, you should have focused more on learning how to eat and train right and stuck with some creatine and a multi..... I am 5'4 and weigh more than you at 17 years old and this is after 7 months off and multiple injuries one that I am still recovering from....

BUT, you already started, your making progress I assume, even with the above mentioned I hope this cycle works out for you in the end. Just after this please re-think the whole situation your in... before you jump on another hormone, it's your body and your life/goals so I'm not going to go bashing you for choices you make, good luck.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Help with Halovar PCT for first time PH user.
    By vikingjonas in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-10-2011, 01:25 PM
  2. Halovar Log 6 Week Gains!!
    By Bigpapa17 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-10-2011, 10:41 AM
  3. Halovar complete, PCT Time
    By cdon24 in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-28-2010, 09:09 AM
  4. Replies: 11