BECOMING THE ONE!!!!

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
I will be starting The one on MONDAY. it will be my first PH run. I will post almost everyday if i can. My goal for this run will be able to gain 10lbs LBM and drop 1-2%BF. My stats are 5'9" 170lbs 12.5-13.5%BF. I am trying to get to 180@11%BF. My workouts will be like this 5 days a week.

MONDAy back/bis
TUES HIIT cardio 20min
WED Chest/tris
Thurs HIIT cardio 20min
FRI full body workout

Heres is a breakdown of what my diet will look liek everyday.

breakfast 2-3eggs instant oatmeal glass of milk
snack bannana,meatstick
Lunch buffalo burger,brown rice, some shrimp
snakc natty PB wheat bread PBJ
dinner what mom makes still in college
snack 20 almonds

I will also be drinking a half gallon of milk a day and a gallon of water along with some green tea. Also have MOnster milk 350calories 50g protein,with fishoil,AP,and a week left of powerful.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good luck!

MMMMMM, buffalo burgers are so tasty!

Are you running any support supps: creatine, BA? And what are you gonna run for PCT alongside 2nd Gear?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will be starting The one on MONDAY. it will be my first PH run. I will post almost everyday if i can. My goal for this run will be able to gain 10lbs LBM and drop 1-2%BF. My stats are 5'9" 170lbs 12.5-13.5%BF. I am trying to get to 180@11%BF. My workouts will be like this 5 days a week.

MONDAy back/bis
TUES HIIT cardio 20min
WED Chest/tris
Thurs HIIT cardio 20min
FRI full body workout

Heres is a breakdown of what my diet will look liek everyday.

breakfast 2-3eggs instant oatmeal glass of milk
snack bannana,meatstick
Lunch buffalo burger,brown rice, some shrimp
snakc natty PB wheat bread PBJ
dinner what mom makes still in college
snack 20 almonds

I will also be drinking a half gallon of milk a day and a gallon of water along with some green tea. Also have MOnster milk 350calories 50g protein,with fishoil,AP,and a week left of powerful.
At 170lb at 12.5-13.5% Bf you have 21.25-22.95lb of BF and 147.05-148.75lf of LBM. At 180lb at 11% BF you would have 19.8lb of BF and 160.2lb of LBM. That means that you would have to lose 1.45-3.15lb of BF and gain 11.25-12.95lb of LBM. This is doable, but your nutrition and training (especially DIET; so make sure that you are eating ENOUGH!!!) need to be on pointe!

I would suggest adding in a multivitamin and creatine (if you have not already), as well as an antioxidant during your cycle AND in PCT (and keep using a multivitamin and creatine as STAPLE supplements regardless).

On a random note, how old are you?

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
I am using 5grams of mono-creatine, and a muilti. also forgot to add that sorry. I am trying to get to 3500-4000calories a day. I am right on the border with age 21 8months.

My PCT will be 2nd gear,drive,and igh-2 along with my staples

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
This is me about a month ago i am leaner now by ten pounds. will update pic after the first week and every week after

Attachments

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is me about a month ago i am leaner now by ten pounds. will update pic after the first week and every week after
You're 10lb LIGHTER than then or you have lost 10lb of FAT since then? There is a BIG difference between the two (i.e. losing 10lb does mean you have lost 10lb of FAT)!

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I'm on the last of my One right now...I love it and will miss it when it's gone for good. I may just weep.

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Today was the first day. Didnt notice much at all. maybe a lil tingly in the buys is about all. Heres is my diet for today. I think i need morer food somehow.

2eggs
cup of oatmeal made with milk
buffalo burger on wheat bread
cup of brown rice
PBJ natty PB organic jelly on wheat bread
Turkey white meat with gravy
stuffing
2 cups green tea
a serving of monster milk 350cal 50g protein

I am abotu to go to bed think i am going to eat some natty PB or man What can I do to make up food? I was thinking of drinking half gallon of milk a day or will this just gain fat? Tomorow i will be eating 3 eggs

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Well now i went from then 14.6%fat at 180 to 170@13%bf

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Try Fiber One cottage cheese or if u have a Kroger or such nearby try their Carbmasters yogurt.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I'm on the last of my One right now...I love it and will miss it when it's gone for good. I may just weep.
Aww that is sad! :sorry:. The good news is...it is great stuff and well of course I'll be running it again. I really do understand and feel your pain though. :D

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Team APPNUT

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Well i clocked fit day so far and found that I think i am alil bit off a good diet. So far today i have had 2,068 calories. It say my maintance is 1,872. I went ot the gym and did cardio for 345calories burned. My break down seems liek it is not that good. Carbs is at 38% Protein is at 32% andn yess fat is the remanding 30%. Looks liek i better cut down on the fat some how??

Eaten today

3 large egss
oatmeal made with milk
then 16oz of milk
popcorn(8grams of fat gone tomorow)
buffalo burger on wheat bread
monster milk shake
brown rice a cup

i will be eating some beef jerkey for a snack then dinner is up to my mom (living at home sucks)

before bed is a cheapo protein shake only 110 calors but 21g protein

YajV24

Banned
Awards
Wow looking sick bro! Huge traps. Thats some Yoke man. Do you compete? Whats your Arm routine like? damn those guns need to be registered. Abs are pretty solid. I bet women scrub their soiled panties on your washboard abs. vascularity is insane by the way. You must put in 3 hrs a day to get shoulders like that man.

NB

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
hey D*ck we all have work to do. Thanks for the help Just cuz your huge doesnt mean i cant kicked your a** But ya my amrs are olny 14.2 so what.....

lemke28

lemke28

Awards
hey D*ck we all have work to do. Thanks for the help Just cuz your huge doesnt mean i cant kicked your a** But ya my amrs are olny 14.2 so what.....

I'm following bro...

Don't sweat it man. Some people are just full of it.

PsychiatricAs

PsychiatricAs

Awards
Wow looking sick bro! Huge traps. Thats some Yoke man. Do you compete? Whats your Arm routine like? damn those guns need to be registered. Abs are pretty solid. I bet women scrub their soiled panties on your washboard abs. vascularity is insane by the way. You must put in 3 hrs a day to get shoulders like that man.

NB
you have a big mouth, I like 2 c some pics of you ;)

PsychiatricAs

PsychiatricAs

Awards
Machwon, good luck! if I may give you an advise: drop the cardio (or 1/week), and up the calories. eat more! The One needs calories! make sure your diet is perfect :)

may The One be with you :p

sub'd

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Well today i noticed the boys were coming way up? Did anyone have this on the one? and its only the 3 day! I really hope my libido stays up throguh this run and PCT or else the girl is going to be mad!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well today i noticed the boys were coming way up? Did anyone have this on the one? and its only the 3 day! I really hope my libido stays up throguh this run and PCT or else the girl is going to be mad!
Interesting. Is it COLD where you are? Look at ALL the possible variables before determining what the cause is.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

PsychiatricAs

PsychiatricAs

Awards
Te last couple of days on The One and the first couple of days of your PCT your libido will be nowhere to be found ;)

so your girl is going to be mad! I'm sorry :(

lemke28

lemke28

Awards
Te last couple of days on The One and the first couple of days of your PCT your libido will be nowhere to be found ;)

so your girl is going to be mad! I'm sorry :(
This is true...My libido was up for a while until around week 4 then it began to drop. During my first week of PCT libido was way down but I can say that now it's gone up since then and i'm right at halfway through week 2 of PCT.

PsychiatricAs

PsychiatricAs

Awards
This is true...My libido was up for a while until around week 4 then it began to drop. During my first week of PCT libido was way down but I can say that now it's gone up since then and i'm right at halfway through week 2 of PCT.
jip jip my big friend said to me, just like Ahnüld, "I'll be back". And it did. Right now I'm a bunny :D

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
as long as it comes back up with my PCT. Thats all that matter I can deal wih a week or two haha. My PCT is 2nd gear,drive, and igh-2. Is that enough to get everything back to normal. It seems like it is morer than most use.

Today was a good day in the gym. Hardness is up. vaso is up libido the same.

PsychiatricAs

PsychiatricAs

Awards
as long as it comes back up with my PCT. Thats all that matter I can deal wih a week or two haha. My PCT is 2nd gear,drive, and igh-2. Is that enough to get everything back to normal. It seems like it is morer than most use.

Today was a good day in the gym. Hardness is up. vaso is up libido the same.
Yes, it will come back. My libido was gone/less about 2 weeks in total. And all I used as PCT was 2nd Gear and a Hungarian Tribulus.

So, I guess your libido returns a bit faster.

Don't worry, it WILL come back!!!!!!1 :)

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
So.. I havent noticed to much maybe a slight increase in strength. But everything else is going good. MOst people say on THE one the gaines come the 2nd and 3 week. I am only on day five.

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
I am done my first week. I havent really noticed much. More vascularity,some strenth. The one really shines in weeks 2-3 i heard. I am doing three pills a day all in the morning. In week 2 i will run 3 pills again then starting in week 3 step it up to 4 a day untill the end of the run.

PsychiatricAs

PsychiatricAs

Awards
give it some time.. it should kick in this week :)

lemke28

lemke28

Awards
It should be kicking in sometime soon. I started to notice strength gains right around the start of week 2. Just give it some time...I would imagine it will kick in soon.

Good luck with your run bro

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
two really good workouts monday and tuesday and my diet is better now. eating 4 eggs instead of just two. also added a protein shake before bed one of the cheap kinds but has 21g protein 2 carbs and only 1 g fat

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
am i eating enough here is a break down of a average day

Breakfast -2eggs(140 calories) ,2 cups oat meal (200caloreis), glass of OJ (80
Snack- green tea(130) and a orange or bannana(100)
Post WO- shake (370)
Lunch buffalo burger-(270) on wheat bread (160)with 2 eggs(140) on top
Snack- beef jerkey(110)
Dinner- abotu 500 good calories greens and usally chicken
Before bed-cheap protein shake (110)

Comes up to about 2300-2400. I am only 170 and my maintence is around 1800-1900. Thinking of maybe have soem natty PB before bed also or with lunch? anything else i can add for more GOOD caloreis. Maybe a instead of beef jerky a lucnh meat sandwhich on wheat?

My mircos are good abotu 40/40/20.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
am i eating enough here is a break down of a average day

Breakfast -2eggs(140 calories) ,2 cups oat meal (200caloreis), glass of OJ (80
Snack- green tea(130) and a orange or bannana(100)
Post WO- shake (370)
Lunch buffalo burger-(270) on wheat bread (160)with 2 eggs(140) on top
Snack- beef jerkey(110)
Dinner- abotu 500 good calories greens and usally chicken
Before bed-cheap protein shake (110)

Comes up to about 2300-2400. I am only 170 and my maintence is around 1800-1900. Thinking of maybe have soem natty PB before bed also or with lunch? anything else i can add for more GOOD caloreis. Maybe a instead of beef jerky a lucnh meat sandwhich on wheat?

My mircos are good abotu 40/40/20.
What are your results like? That alone should tell you whether or not you are eating enough, regardless of what your estimation of your Maintenance is.

With you morning snack have some protein, like say a chicken breast or tuna or something. For your afternoon snack you could add some nuts and seeds in there. You can also add some peanut butter pre-bed. there are heaps of options out there.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
really leanng out. workeouts are strong up 3.7lbs. and body fat has lowered some.

I have a question though. What is the best PCT for THE one My two choices are

1. 2nd gear,Drive,IGh-2
2. 2nd gear,Drive,RPM

I was thinking the first one would boost test better but what do you guys think? libido is starting to drop :(

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
really leanng out. workeouts are strong up 3.7lbs. and body fat has lowered some.

I have a question though. What is the best PCT for THE one My two choices are

1. 2nd gear,Drive,IGh-2

2. 2nd gear,Drive,RPM

I was thinking the first one would boost test better but what do you guys think? libido is starting to drop :(
2nd GEAR, Drive, and IGF-2 is the BEST recommended PCT for The ONE that you could do (and libido on Drive and IGF-2; can you say woot, LOL :D)

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Thanks that what I will do then.

Also results are starting to hit me. I am really noticing a increase in size and strenth while leaning out. I am abotu 12% body fat lost abotu .5 but gained 6.33lbs so far.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks that what I will do then.

Also results are starting to hit me. I am really noticing a increase in size and strenth while leaning out. I am abotu 12% body fat lost abotu .5 but gained 6.33lbs so far.
Great stuff :thumbsup:

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

lemke28

lemke28

Awards
Looks like your starting to see some results so that's good to hear. Keep it up!