Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Purus Labs picked me to log their PCT/test booster Recycle

Buy 3 for the price of 2
The Official AnabolicMinds Supplement Store

Buy 1
The Official AnabolicMinds Supplement Store

This is following up an 8 week pulse of EFX by Performance Design. It was supposed to be a cut but ended up being more of a recomp that went very well.

All I will be taking outside of staples is Recycle and Organ Shield by Purus.

Feel free to ask any questions along the way.

Final Review

So since today is the last day of this sponsored log I thought I would go ahead and give my review of Recycle.

Coming off my EFX(epi) pulse I wasn't feeling too shut down but a few days into PCT I noticed libido was hiding a little bit. Motivation was down it was a bit of a struggle but now I can honestly say I am back in working order and my strength is even up. I hit a number of PRs during my Recycle PCT only taking it as far as PCT supps and well Organ Shield.

I can honestly say I can recommend this to others and feel confident they will enjoy their test boosting or PCT experience. If anyone has any questions feel free to post them here or PM me. I hope this helped shed some light on Recycle and Purus Labs in general. Thanks again for the chance to log one of ur quality products :cheers:

If anybody wants to continue to see my progress I will be starting another log tomorrow for AppNut's HGHup. And to think 1 log started this all.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed.. didnt realize you made a new thread for this. Hope it goes well, it so Ill be def ordering some bottles for when I try the epi puls out

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Interested in this product.
Subscribed.
Do you have any history with taking I3C, Resveratrol or Macuna Pruriens?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interested in this product.
Subscribed.
Do you have any history with taking I3C, Resveratrol or Macuna Pruriens?
Only with Resveratrol so I am interested to see how some of the others treat me.

Took my 1st dose this morning.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how are you dosing it? just per label?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell ya ready to see people see the Purus experience! Recycle is a great product we are starting to push this product a little more, get some reviews.

Thanks for being one of the first Tomahawk!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how are you dosing it? just per label?
2 in the AM 2 in the PM

Hell ya ready to see people see the Purus experience! Recycle is a great product we are starting to push this product a little more, get some reviews.

Thanks for being one of the first Tomahawk!
Not a problem it is my pleasure thanks again :cheers:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haven't lifted this weekend and I have a feeling the fitness center I go to will be closed tomorrow. Only thing to report is unusually worse gas than usual. Not sure what is causing it but it is BAD :fart:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So yesterday ended up being another rest day.

Today I will be taking 6 Recycle pills. See how that works for me. I am liking it so far. Sex drive has def dipped but it was Ragin' like a Cajun so it is ok that it calmed down a little.

I changed up my workout routine starting today. I will be doing DC training which I have done before in the past with much success. Purus is def getting the strongest Tomahawk to this day. I will add in my routine once I get a better idea of the weight I need to be using. Deadlifted today without chalk(big difference so dont laugh) and did 405 for 3 sets of 6.

Break down will be workout 1 chest, shoulders, tris, back width, and back thickness.

workout 2 bis, forearms, calves, hamstrings, quads

I love the way stretching helps with recovery.

Will be doing cardio on off days to help with some cutting.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some interesting things to add in a little while.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Weight yesterday in the gym with everything on was 213 keep this in mind

Well today doing the 6 pill dosing again(might drop to 5). Def enjoying it so far. So far desire as far as libido is still weak but on cycle libido is hard to match up again since it was like discovering jerking off for the 1st time. But it was in full effect last night so it was a good sign.

Regular breakfast(3 whole eggs 2 egg beaters with ham and cheese topped with a lil medium salsa). With all my joint supps. Plus 2 Recyle and 1 Organ Shield.

Decided to carb up so I took 2 Glycobol(which is what I do with high carb meals) and had a Big portion of pizzia. Made me tired so took a nap.

Woke up late had egg whites, milk, ATW protein(cake batter), and NO-Shotgun(older 1 nonflavored). Took Purple Wrath and White Flood with me.

DC Training (not in regular order)

1) Started with bis BB curls with 110(I know weak ****) for 11,6,4
2) Squats warm up with 135,225,315. Then 365 for 6 should have done more. Widowmaker with 225 for 20 will use more next time.
3) Seated calf raises warmed up with 45 pounds lol yall have no idea. I couldn't do my calves because my quads were in so much pain from squats. Worst idea ever to do them in this order.
4) Lying leg curls warmed up with 115,140,155 then used 190 for working set for 13,8,5(will use more until I have to switch exercises bc of lack of weight).

I checked my weight during my workout...218! Can u say I should never even look at carbs during a cut?
I have heard of carb loading and increase glycogen plus water weight but that is crazy.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh and instead of cycling my exercising like usual(6 different workouts) while on Recycle I will do the same 2 to have an accurate comparison.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have to find something that will work for me because ya I hate carrying around so much extra weight.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
whats widowmaker?
Well in my case its a set of squats after my heavy set. It is supposed to be a weight u can only do 10-15 reps with but u FORCE urself to do 20 by taking LOTS of DEEP breathes during ur set. U want to feel ur quads curse ur name try it out. I just realized I didn't stretch afterwards like I was supposed to. Damn Kylie and her ability to distract me :booty:

It is part of DC training. Google DoggCrapp u should find some articles or forums about it fairly easily.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well in my case its a set of squats after my heavy set. It is supposed to be a weight u can only do 10-15 reps with but u FORCE urself to do 20 by taking LOTS of DEEP breathes during ur set. U want to feel ur quads curse ur name try it out. I just realized I didn't stretch afterwards like I was supposed to. Damn Kylie and her ability to distract me :booty:

It is part of DC training. Google DoggCrapp u should find some articles or forums about it fairly easily.

thanks gonna look it up now, im always looking for various styles of lifting.. like to keep mine changing. Was tryna give GVT a try this week but I dont think I like it very well or maybe I am doing something wrong. anyway thanks for the info

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad I could help.

I think I will drop my dose back down to 4. Just wanted to try something a little different.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Last night I was out like a rock. I got a good 9-10 hours of deep sleep. I sure needed it too. But today didn't train or do any form of cardio like I had planned. My goal was to do yoga but just felt off and wanted to make sure I was well rested for my lifting tomorrow since I did 2 days in a row which I had not planned on doing with DC.

Eating was ok but had cravings for ice cream. I need to eliminate all temptations but it is too hard. I got plenty of protein in today to help with recovery. Right now drinking some creatine, BCAA, and BA combo drink. I think the BA is causing me to really sweat plus I just took a bath because I had a horrible head ache which RARELY happens.

My body is feeling good and mentally I am good which is good because sometimes after cycles I get kind of down. Just have to keep pushing and pulling forward.

Tomorrow will be the same workout as Tuesday. Should be a good 1. Bought gloves tonight so I might break down and try them out to see how deadlifts feel with them.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Meant to do this earlier when everything was fresher but here it goes.

1) Incline Smith bench went up and it felt good. Def used more weight. Should be adding more again next time thanks to Recycle.
2) Military press was just ok. I think my shoulders were sore from the incline smith but I wasnt at too much of an incline while doing incline smith.
3) Tri rope extension, had to use a differen station and weight doesnt correlate but felt pretty good. Held up strong on my last 2 rest pause sets.
4) WIDE pull ups were good. Def felt my lats working. Got more reps than I anticipated 12,7,4.
5) Deadlifts, since I didnt rotate my exercises I think deads got screwed over big time. My low back was/is still sore from deads and squats earlier this week. Ended up only going up to 405 for a set of 9 which like it should felt light. Was going to do a set with 315 but decided against it since it would have been way to many reps and just plan detrimental.

Had a good workout and felt as if my mood was elevated plus some decent gym agression. Even a little happy go lucky Tom shined through during my workout.

Plus got a good laugh when Kylie's ex and 1 of his friends were doing "squats" with 165 pounds and at best 1/8 reps. Looked like they were trying to hop up and down.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Weight was back down to 213 on the scale with everything on Friday.

Not much to report other than I ate way too much for my own good on my carb up day today so weight will most likely be high come Monday. Lower back was still sore today but iced it and should be good for squats Monday.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Late but IN, I like the profile but it would have been sweet had they added P5P and ECGC's to optimize the mucana.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Late but IN, I like the profile but it would have been sweet had they added P5P and ECGC's to optimize the mucana.
Well I have some P5P I can help supplement with. As for the ECGC I drink green tea like I am :chinese: oh wait I am half lol

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
LOL, I meant combining them at the same time, unless you are drinking tea prior to sleep.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL, I meant combining them at the same time, unless you are drinking tea prior to sleep.
I do drink the tea throughout the day and have a habit of drinking some before sleep whenever that may be. It seems to help me sleep.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so after getting crap for sleep last night I took a preworkout nap and slept through when I was supposed to meet my workout partner lol. She wasn't too mad since I have a habit of showing up late anyway.

So I ended up taking my IPOD. Wow I forgot how great it is to just put my headphones on full blast and just get pissed off. I have a choice to make. But it will probably be made for me to be honest.

1) BB curls with 110 for reps of 12,7,3(might have to start using a real bar soon NOT in the squat rack though)
2) Hammer curls with 65s 12,7,9 (had a burst of energy on last set)
3) seated calf raises 45, lowering the weight for 5 secs hold at bottom position trying to raise toes to skins for 15 secs then exploding up.
4) lying leg curls 190 for reps of 13, 8, 4
5) squats 385 for a set of 7 reps. Then a widowmaker with 235. I was in so much pain after that. My back started to give out I def need to ice it.

I haven't been writing these numbers down at the gym so these r as best as I can remember.

Weight was 216. Been eating way too much and it has GOT to change.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So today was supposed to be an off day but 1 of the varsity wrestlers texted me and asked me to go workout with him. Ended up working the same muscles I am supposed to tomorrow so I took it real easy hopefully they will be ok for a real workout tomorrow. Got a little bit of blood flow going. Then did 25 minutes on the treadmill which never happens. Spent some time in the sauna then called it a night. Had a guy I talk to randomly in the gym tell me that I am getting back to my jacked self which isnt bad to hear.

Kylie texted me asking if I wanted to workout tomorrow. Hopefully I can make it and it is a good workout tomorrow. Kind of feeling like I am about to get sick hopefully it will pass.

Still trying to figure out what I want to talk during wrestling season since I know I will be putting my body through hell and it would be a perfect time for a natty test boosted cut. Right now the options are:

1) 4 bottles of T-Force(have)
2) 2 bottles of Anadraulic State + 2 bottles of T-911(have)
3) 2 bottles of DTHC + 2 bottles of Sunami
4) 4 bottles of Prime + (any suggestions?) {soon to be in my possession}

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
So today was supposed to be an off day but 1 of the varsity wrestlers texted me and asked me to go workout with him. Ended up working the same muscles I am supposed to tomorrow so I took it real easy hopefully they will be ok for a real workout tomorrow. Got a little bit of blood flow going. Then did 25 minutes on the treadmill which never happens. Spent some time in the sauna then called it a night. Had a guy I talk to randomly in the gym tell me that I am getting back to my jacked self which isnt bad to hear.

Kylie texted me asking if I wanted to workout tomorrow. Hopefully I can make it and it is a good workout tomorrow. Kind of feeling like I am about to get sick hopefully it will pass.

Still trying to figure out what I want to talk during wrestling season since I know I will be putting my body through hell and it would be a perfect time for a natty test boosted cut. Right now the options are:

5) 1 bottle HGHup logged for AN

I strongly vote for #5.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

have you ran any of these before and for the same time your planning to now?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I strongly vote for #5.
Lol I am really glad I checked the bottom of this page. I figured the new reply was just on page 2.

I would be more than happy to log HGHup by AN(this is what I was thinking before I checked the AppNut want you! LOG HGHup here thread).

Wow u have no idea how happy I was when I went and checked that thread u won't be disappointed trust me. :party:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So strength wise this product has def been good to me.

I was starting to think my libido was going to disappear on me because it went from SUPER high like never before in my life to actually being able to go without ya know. But was taking a nap and had 1 of those dreams that feel real because they arent outlandish. I was in the gym with Kylie and talking to some nondescript person and then Kylie just gets closer and closer to me till her butt is just rubbing on me then she likes turns and her boobs r pressed against me. Then the doorbell rings and its the mailman. Lets just say I couldn't answer the door.

Purus def came out with a great test booster. I dont usually dream so it is a little hard to have sex dreams.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So today's workout was pretty good. Ended up messing it up by going too far incline on the smith machine which made me think WTF is going on!? I dont think it helped my military either. Tris were solid so I dont think it was lose of strength really. Added 10 pounds on my pull ups hit my reps like I was supposed to so might add another 10 pounds next workout. Because of my back bothering me I decided to do seated rows instead of deadlifts.

We ended up running outside because the weather was nice enough. Didnt have a problem keepin up this time. I think last time was mainly because my lower back was so sore from deads.

About to kill some meatloaf hungry as hell right now.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Comp is pissing me off. Short rundown.

Weight 218 on diff scale.

Did legs, squat PR of 435.

Would give more info but laptop keeps deleting what I write.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Went to Athens and watched a friend compete in a powerlifting competition this weekend. Ended up doing legs friday night. Did more sets of squats then usual. Did 405*4 PR and 435 for a PR. So I am def getting stronger. Weight was crazy high but should come back down. Was bad as far as diet but have more structure to my diet and new concept to my workout now thanks to someone on here. He def has his work cut out for him.

Today was rough on me. Sleeping on the floor then waking up early. I started dragging ass. Had to have a Monster and 2 cups of coffee to stay awake for the PL competition and the 2 hour plus drive home.

Went straight to a friends house to watch UFC. Anthony Johnson was JACKED! Weighed in at 176 for 170 and looked well into 200. Fought a Japanese fighter(aren't known for cutting weight) wow can u say over and done with before the fight started?

Mood is pretty good. Ready to start this new split and diet. It will take a little getting used to plus getting used to my coaching role and the time it will take out of my days.

Libido is def up. They are popping up and the desire is there. Purus has def got a solid PCT product that is for sure. I am glad they gave me the opportunity to run it.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Went to Athens and watched a friend compete in a powerlifting competition this weekend. Ended up doing legs friday night. Did more sets of squats then usual. Did 405*4 PR and 435 for a PR. So I am def getting stronger. Weight was crazy high but should come back down. Was bad as far as diet but have more structure to my diet and new concept to my workout now thanks to someone on here. He def has his work cut out for him.

Today was rough on me. Sleeping on the floor then waking up early. I started dragging ass. Had to have a Monster and 2 cups of coffee to stay awake for the PL competition and the 2 hour plus drive home.

Went straight to a friends house to watch UFC. Anthony Johnson was JACKED! Weighed in at 176 for 170 and looked well into 200. Fought a Japanese fighter(aren't known for cutting weight) wow can u say over and done with before the fight started?

Mood is pretty good. Ready to start this new split and diet. It will take a little getting used to plus getting used to my coaching role and the time it will take out of my days.

Libido is def up. They are popping up and the desire is there. Purus has def got a solid PCT product that is for sure. I am glad they gave me the opportunity to run it.
What is the new split? Interested to see what it looks like, I'm always looking for new routines to try out

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mon Off
tues Chest
wed back/shoulder
thurs legs
fri arms
sat off
sun full body depletion workout

I have enlisted the help of someone with more knowledge than myself. This workout will help him get an idea of how my body responds. It is great because I have Saturday off which come wrestling season will be damn near impossible to lift on unless I had a 24 hour gym membership. Last year we didn't get back into town till 12 after some tournments. The life of a coach I guess.

Today I will be the full body depletion workout and have some carbs.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The full body depletion workout took it out of me thats for sure. Will be doing plenty of cardio tomorrow. Have to get myself in shape QUICK. I am paying for the way I have been eating. Weight was 221 at the gym today. There is usually about a 4 pound difference with my clothes and shoes. Have been SUPER thirsty lately.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Change to the schedule. Will be a 2 week split.

Mon off
tues chest
wed back/shoulders
thurs legs
fri arms
sat off
sun off
mon DC upper
tues off
wed DC lower plus bis and forearms
thurs off
friday DC upper
sat off
sunday DC lower plus bis and forearms

Glad to hear from u Grambo. How u doing?

Last edited:
Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Change to the schedule. Will be a 2 week split.
Tentatively the schedule will be

Mon chest
tues back
wed shoulder
thurs legs
fri arms
sat off
sun DC upper (likely no deads)
mon DC lower plus arms
tues off
wed DC upper (def deads)
thurs off
friday DC lower plus arms
sat off
sunday off

Have to check to see how that looks.

Glad to hear from u Grambo. How u doing?
Good just got back from the gym doing some cardio. Just sitting here thinking about what to eat. Along with stressing about some school stuff coming up.

Sounds like the Recycles treating you pretty nicely! Be running it in my PCT and probably beyond as I take an anabolic break for awhile.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good just got back from the gym doing some cardio. Just sitting here thinking about what to eat. Along with stressing about some school stuff coming up.

Sounds like the Recycles treating you pretty nicely! Be running it in my PCT and probably beyond as I take an anabolic break for awhile.
Ya I am not looking forward to cardio tomorrow but I will have plenty of motivation. Will be doing the cardio with a hot girl and if I dont get my ass in shape I will be getting my ass beat by high schoolers(def not cool).

Idk I am about to eat some cottage cheese personally.

Oh ya I am def glad I picked up 2 other bottles for future cycles. What are u running now?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya I am not looking forward to cardio tomorrow but I will have plenty of motivation. Will be doing the cardio with a hot girl and if I dont get my ass in shape I will be getting my ass beat by high schoolers(def not cool).

Idk I am about to eat some cottage cheese personally.

Oh ya I am def glad I picked up 2 other bottles for future cycles. What are u running now?
Halovar, EQ-250 (A company LGI clone of Bold that Purus private labels) and then another base thats taking up 10-12 weeks :tapedshut: haha PM me for more info.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Working on recomping. Going pretty well right now, seemed to have put on a few pounds and gotten a bit leaner. Strengths up big time as well.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Recomping is always better than cutting.

So I have figured out what I will be running after this PCT and then some lol.

After I finish this log on Friday the 30th I will be starting my log for AppNut and their product HGHup. I think it is safe to say this Recycle log def helped in my favor of being selected for HGHup.

Then after my log of HGHup I plan on running 4 bottles of T-Force by Omega Sports and 5 bottles of Prime at some super high doses for 10-12 weeks(still working on the numbers).

Then it will be anabolic time again. Right now a Super pulse or cycle is the front runner.

This of course is always subject to change because Idk the future and there might be other logging opportunities out there for this short unportionally sized half chinese man :chinese::lol5:

GRAYHORSE

GRAYHORSE

Awards
I was reading through and wondering when this was going to come up. :D Libido is crazy on Recycle. Im glad you like/liked it. It always made me hungry as well which was good for me but not so much for others.
Nice Log!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was reading through and wondering when this was going to come up. :D Libido is crazy on Recycle. Im glad you like/liked it. It always made me hungry as well which was good for me but not so much for others.
Nice Log!
Haha well if u look at my EFX(epi) log u will notice libido was through the roof and I was being tame when describing it. So following that was a tough act to follow but I think Recycle is def holding its own. It seemed to disappear for a little bit at the start of PCT but it was back to normal less than 2 weeks into PCT.

Ya I think I have def noticed the increased hunger which kinda sucked for me personally. I worked real hard on cutting down to about 205(some weight was put on late in the cycle because of strength gains) but gained a bit of weight in PCT with added strength. I have noticed increased vascularity too. Pretty much all day bicep vein going on and forearm veins are like hoses.

Working on my nutrition and new workout schedule so hopefully it will help me drop the weight and Recycle will have my hormones back to normal so I can continue my quest.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So today was an off day so no carbs. Dragged ass basically and needed a nap.

Diet went pretty well. Was constantly hungry though.

Did 40 minutes of cardio on the treadmill and sweat my ass off. Can't wait to hit chest tomorrow.

Weight was back down to 218 today.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Diet has been good today. Got to have some carbs today since I lifted.

Chest went well. My endurance was being stupid. I would literally knock reps out like they were nothing then BOOM! the weight comes crashing down on me.

Incline barbell 225*8,7,5,6
Dips (0) 10, (25lbs) 13, (45lbs) 8, 6, (0) 6 <this was supersetted with last set of weighted.
flat barbell 225*5,5,4,5
DB fly 25*12, 35*10,9

Then 25 mins of cardio.