Everything in FOCUS

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quick veiwpoint about FocusXT by SNS. I have been changing stims every month for awhile now just to keep tolerance to an individual one at bay. This month I finally ordered FocusXT. I had read various threads praising it so I decided to give it a shot. Glad that I did! This is a great combination of neurotransmitter boosting precursors and for me a perfect amount of caffeine. Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 1 scoop (12 grams)
Servings per Container: 30

Ammount Per Serving % Daily Value
Calories 0
Total Carbohydrates 0 1%
Sugars 0 0%
Focus XT Blend 9800mg
Choline Bitartrate
L-Tyrosine
Acetyl-L-Carnitine
DMAE (Dimethylaminoethanol Bitartrate)
Vinpocetine
Huperzine A
Caffeine Anhydrous 200mg **

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.

OTHER INGREDIENTS: Natural Flavors, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, FD&C Red #40.

I am not a big stim junkie and this was a perfect match for me. You will not be jacked up for your workout but you will have a very dialed in mindset to get things done. This remains through out the entire session. Like today, I took FocusXT about 6 hours ago, killed my workout and I am still very alert and in a great mood. I just feel mentally sharper and on my game. Tomorrow is an off day and I am going to try it in place of my cup of coffee in the morning. If you are looking for a nice clean mood elevating boost than this is the product. The price is another big plus as well. It's always nice when a product comes through with the goods!! AZ

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Glad to hear that you liked it.

What flavor did you try and what were your thoughts on taste?

I will be curious to see what your thoughts are on using it in place of the morning coffee. That is where I hope this product winds up one day - that people will use it in the mornings to get them going for the day. If you think about it, it is cheaper per serving than the average cup of coffee and offers so much more in terms of benefits.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hey az, i am a stim user.use them all the time to make it through long nights at work, and needed a break from the harsher stims like the slimx i was using. i was getting spaced out and foggy headed by the end of my shift and need a break, so i tried a jug of focusxt. took 1 scoop upon waking and another 1 at 2nd break, stayed clear headed the whole shift. now that slimx is gone been thinking of using focusxt along with thermogum. the blue raspberry is fantastic.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Nice quick review AZ. I might try me some when my E911 stash runs out.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the review man. yeah I love it, only 200mg caffein and produces a great "alert" feeling instead of stimmed feeling IMO

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to hear that you liked it.

What flavor did you try and what were your thoughts on taste?

I will be curious to see what your thoughts are on using it in place of the morning coffee. That is where I hope this product winds up one day - that people will use it in the mornings to get them going for the day. If you think about it, it is cheaper per serving than the average cup of coffee and offers so much more in terms of benefits.
I am using the Pink Lemonade. I love anything lemonade!! The flavor is spot on guys. Did the dose this morning instead of my cup of joe. I'm sold!! I've had such a better mood and a clear head all day. It just seems to last forever for me. I hope the tolerance for this lasts...we will see.

hey az, i am a stim user.use them all the time to make it through long nights at work, and needed a break from the harsher stims like the slimx i was using. i was getting spaced out and foggy headed by the end of my shift and need a break, so i tried a jug of focusxt. took 1 scoop upon waking and another 1 at 2nd break, stayed clear headed the whole shift. now that slimx is gone been thinking of using focusxt along with thermogum. the blue raspberry is fantastic.
This is not like your basic stim. This just brings the mental clarity up a bunch without the teeth grinding jitters.

Nice quick review AZ. I might try me some when my E911 stash runs out.
Give this a go G. It won't fire you up but has the old grey matter functioning at it's best. Photo shoot chaos would be totally under control.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Glad you like the flavor. Look forward to hearing any future thoughts you have on it.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
darn it, it's out of stock...
If it is, its their fault. We have plenty in stock, but they always run out for a day or so at a time from never ordering enough. Check back with them in a day, or pm and bug the NP rep to keep enough in stock lol.