ThermoGum

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
just recieved my order of thermogum. im chewing it as i type, and the raspberry cinnamon flavor starts out with a hint of raspberry but then transitions into being primarily Cinnamon. it makes my tongue tingle a bit so far which is kind of pleasant. as ive only been chewing it for about 5 minutes its too early to gauge the energy and fat burning, but im starting to feel the onset of the geranium(one of my favorite products). i will report back in a couple of hours as to how effective this is as an energy supplement.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SUBBED for Tweakathon.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
well, i chewed it for about 2 hours. just spit it out a few minutes ago. the flavor lasted for a good hour or so. thats a plus. the energy was good, definitely stronger then a monster or red bull or something, but not quite the strength of a clear shot, x force or nutraplanet geranium tabs. overall its a good pick me up with a fairly quick onset. its clean and not overwhelming. i could see this as being something very good to chew throughout a workout to keep the intensity up. at 5$ for a box of only 10 i could see this becoming a bit pricey once youre at the point where you need more than 1 or 2 pieces a day, as it may only be a 5 day supply or less. ideally, i would like to purchase this in a case of 10+ packs. this is a good product for energy though and i could definitely see myself using it again.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
i just looked and saw that part of the proceeds go to a charity. that is definitely another reason to purchase this product over jolt gum or any other similar products.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
just realized its an rpn product, no wonder its top notch;) i preordered it not even realizing who made it.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
just realized its an rpn product, no wonder its top notch;) i preordered it not even realizing who made it.
Matt did a hell of a job with this product! thanks for your business bro

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Not actually an RPN product. Matt is a involved but Thermogum is its own LLC.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Auction 0
EMPIREMIND Evomuse 15
dsade Evomuse 24
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0