0verc0m3's White Raspberry White Flood (sponsored) LOG!

1. Better Body Sports Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.55%

0verc0m3's White Raspberry White Flood (sponsored) LOG!

Background:
    5'10" 180lbs
    19 year old college student
    I have been training for 3+ years, but have only recently began training for pure strength.

Training
    I follow the Westside training template, which consists of 2 max-effort days (one for Upper and one for Lower) and 2 dynamic effort days (again 1 Upper and 1 Lower). On Thursdays I mix in a seperate day to cover groups that I would normally miss (biceps, calves, traps)

The current 1RM's I will be using to calculate are:
    405 Squat
    275 Bench
    445 Deadlift

I mix in a fair amount of Cardio/GPP work between workouts, and train with grippers 3x a week.

I also play on the club rugby team, which consists of two days of contact practice, 2 days of conditioning practice, and 1 game day each week.

Diet:
    I'm bulking currently, mostly focusing on keeping close enough to 181 that I can cut down for my next PL meet.
    I'll be shooting for:
    280g Protein / 200g Carbs / 100g Fat
    I have lots of egg whites, tuna, cheese, PB, and chicken.

Supplementation:
    • Multivitamin
    • Fish Oil
    • White Flood Pre-Workout!
    • 5g BBS Creatine Monohydrate PWO
    • 2 scoops BBS 100% Whey PWO
    • 2 scoops BBS 100% Whey pre-bed (with water)

Goals:
    I will be testing my maxes on the big 3 at the end of my use with White Flood. I'm hoping that the added intensity it will give me will push my 1RM's to a new level.

I'd like to see my Bench increase another 5lbs to 280, my Squat climb up 10lbs to 415, and my Deadlift hit 450+.

Also, I will be competing in the 181's weight class, so I'd like to replace some unnecessary fat with pure muscle on the way!

It has been a while since I've used a pre-workout supplement. In the past, all I seem to get from them is a caffeine buzz, but I'm hoping that White Flood can change that!

2. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.11%

subbed good luck dude!
  3. Better Body Sports Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.55%

Quote Originally Posted by zb126 View Post
    subbed good luck dude!
    Thanks man, looking forward to getting a new intensity every day I'm in the gym!
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6%

Good luck man
  5. Better Body Sports
    Stats
    6'0"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.27%

Sup bro! subbed in on this, your other logs are sick!
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.73%

Love WF, but this new flavor tastes like I am drinking flowers. Haha

Good luck!
  7. Better Body Sports Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.55%

Wednesday: Dynamic Effort Legs

Supplements:
    • 2 scoops White Flood pre-workout
    • 2 scoops BBS Whey PWO
    • 5g BBS Creatine PWO
    • 2 scoops Purple Wraath before rugby (this is the last of my tub )
    • 2 scoops BBS Whey pre-bed

BOX Squat:
    45x10
    95x5
    135x5
    185x2 (10 sets)
    In case everyone isn't aware, I do DE Box squats with 50% of my 1rm Box Squat (370) for 10 sets of 2. Next week I'll do 55% and the week after that 60%.

Good-Mornings:
    45x10
    95x8
    135x5
    155x5
    165x5
    175x5
    135x5 - Did these with a VERY wide stance and it hit my low back really hard.

Front Squats:
    95x15
    135x12
    155x10
    175x8
    I'm not very good at these, but I've been getting back into them. I want to get more coordinated so I've been doing higher reps with them.

Decline Weighted Situps:
    BWx12
    25lb plate x 10 (3 sets) - These were really hard, since the decline was very low
    My abs were already shot from all the GM's and Box Squats

Nutrition:
    • Tons of pork loins for dinner!
    • I was very thirsty all day, and pounded water all the time
    • Didn't have a very big breakfast, but my lunch was huge
    • I try to cut carbs out shortly after dinner. I want to be more strict about it and lean out a bit while making clean gains

NOTES:
    • I felt pretty awesome in the gym today. It doesnt look like a long workout, but there are a ton of sets and it took a while. Still, I didn't want to leave!
    • I had a surprising pump in my legs today, even while doing the light, fast squats
    • I had a rugby conditioning practice today, where I ran a bunch of sprints with fairly low rest periods. I did 8 x 50 yard sprints and 6 x 40 yard sprints. I had a warm-up and cool-down log as well.
  8. Better Body Sports Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.55%

Flavor:
    As far as the flavor goes, I mixed my White Flood with 16 oz water at first, and the flavor was much too strong.
    20 oz tasted the best to me.
    The flavor was decent, and the first half of my shake was pretty fruity and sweet.
    The second half got a little iffy, but if it's anything like Purple Wraath I'm sure the flavor will grow on me!
  9. Better Body Sports Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.55%

Thursday: Everything Else

Supplements:
    • 2 scoops BBS Whey PWO
    • 5g BBS Creatine PWO

BB Curls:
    45x15
    65x10 (2 sets)
    75x10 (2 sets)
    85x7 (2 sets) - These were hard. I had very low rest periods since I didn't have much time.
    I did my curls in the squat rack today Just cuz no one was around

Standing DB Curls:
    25x10 (2 sets)
    30x10 (2 sets)
    35x8 - I was struggling and leaning in on these ones. Got a killer pump though!

DB Hammer Curls:
    I only did one set of these: A big drop set with 35, 30, and 20 lb dumbells

BBShrugs:
    135x12
    185x12 (3 sets)
    225x10
    I like to hold the contractions on the reps for my shrugs. It really works the traps hard.

BB Calf Raises
    4 sets of high reps, again holding the contractions of each rep.

Nutrition:
    • I had rugby today after the workout. I did a small amount of running and a ton of kicking practice
    • Still very thirsty today.
    • I had some fried chicken for the first time in forever today. I never usually have it, but it was one of the last protein sources left in my kitchen
    • I cut out the carbs early again today though. Woke up feeling lean too!

NOTES:
    • I was loving the pump in the gym today. I took my dose a little late. Only about 15 minutes before the gym because I was on a tight schedule. Once it hit me though it was great.
    • Again, a very quick workout, but I got the job done very well.
    • Got a pretty good amount of sleep, but woke up with SERIOUS DOMS in my legs. I musta killed em pretty good yesterday
  10. Better Body Sports Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.55%

Friday: Maximum Effort Bench Press

Supplements:
    • 2 scoops BBS Whey PWO
    • 5g BBS Creatine PWO

BB Bench Press:
    45x10
    135x8
    165x5
    185x5
    205x5
    225x3
    235x3
    245x2
    225x4
    225x3
    Lots of sets, and I had a huge tricep pump during this. I would like to have gone much heavier, but my partner wasn't there today.

Close Grip Bench Press:
    105x10
    145x10 (2 sets) - These sets really killed me
    155x6 (2 sets) - I felt really weak, from the set before.
    I normally don't do a high intensity compound like this after ME Bench day, but I wanted to keep the burn going in my triceps.
    Next week I'll probably do a lower intensity movement like pushdowns

Supermans:
    Pretty sure this is a made up name, but it's a DB Front Raise supersetted with DB Side Raises, supersetted with Reverse Flyes. Death!

I did 3 sets with 12,15,and 20lb DB's

Wide Grip Pullups:
    5 sets of 5 reps. I usually can't do this much with a wide grip, but I'm definitely improving!
    I did sets of Overhead Press with just a 45lb bar between sets.

Standing Rope Cable Crunches
    5 plates x 15
    7 plates x 10 (2 sets)
    8 plates x 10 (2 sets) - these were very tough. A good way to finish a workout.

Nutrition:
    • I kept a pretty clean diet throughout the day today.
    • I'll be loading up on carbs throughout the day, since I have a big rugby game Saturday morning.
    • I'll also be pounding water as much as possible

NOTES:
    • I practiced kicking again today. Not much excercise but it's good for active recovery I would imagine.
    • I took my White Flood during my last class of the day, and by the time I left I was filled with energy! In the gym I had a great pump too.
    • My triceps and lats are definitely improving. I hope I can keep up the work and make big gains with them!
    • Didn't get as much sleep as I would have liked last night, so I'm gonna be a party pooper and try to get to bed early tonight
  11. Better Body Sports
    Stats
    6'0"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.27%

Feel you on the sleep bro! I am dragging today
  12. Better Body Sports Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.55%

Saturday: Rugby Day!

Supplements:
    • 2 scoops White Flood pre-game
    • 2 scoops BBS Whey PWO
    • 5g BBS Creatine PWO

Nutrition:
    • I had tons of carbs throughout the day, since it was my only source of food when I spent 4 hours on a bus. I'm sure they helped me recover.
    • Tons of water, both before and after the game.
    • Some friends and I threw a BBQ after the game, and I had TONS of burgers and ribs. I went a little crazy, but it was delicious!

NOTES:
    • I played great today, and went 4 for 4 with my kicks during my rugby game! My fitness held up pretty well too, though I did get pretty tired towards the end of the game.
    • I took my White Flood on the bus before my game, and it kicked in just in time for me to get psyched during the warm ups. I didn't get as much sleep as I would have liked, and the White Flood definitely helped get my head in the game.
    • I got a great Beta-Alanine tingle for a while during warm ups as well. I LOVE that feeling

Sunday: Maximum Effort Squat

Supplements:
    • 2 scoops BBS Whey PWO
    • 5g BBS Creatine PWO

Box Squat: - The box was set to what looked like parallel but felt just a tiny bit above it.
    45x10
    95x8
    135x5 (2 sets)
    185x5
    225x5
    265x4
    295x3
    325x3
    345x2
    365x1 - I wanted to do one more rep on this, I didn't expect it to be this easy!
    375x1 PR!
    385x1 PR Shattered!- I know I could have gotten 10 more lbs, but I knew I had done enough sets

Good Mornings supersetted with Straight Leg Deadlifts:
    I wanted to do some of these with high reps, since I know I've already killed my hamstrings
    95x10 for both (4 sets of each)

Decline Situps:
    BW x 10
    25lbs x 10 (3 sets)
    BW x Failure
    My abs were shot from all the squatting, but I got a good burn still

Ghetto Sled Pushes
    So the other day at rugby I found an old football sled in the woods, so today my workout partner and I went back there and pulled it out of the woods.
    Turns out, it's perfect for pushing around the field!
    I've never used a prowler or a sled before, but these made me wanna puke!
    I pushed it about 3 field lengths before giving up. I'll gradually add more volume to it.

Nutrition:
    • I had lots of chicken during the day today, and tons of water as well.
    • Green beans are great! Whether they're seasoned perfectly or straight from the can cold, I love them!
    • I had an energy drink in the evening, since I knew I would be up very late studying.

NOTES:
    • I practiced kicking again today at the field. Pushing that sled got my legs burning and my heart pumping hard!
    • Another crazy Beta-Alanine tingle today in the gym. It was intense.
    • I'm psyched about the huge PR's on my box squats. I hope it translates over to my raw squat pretty well too!

Monday: Repetition Bench Press

Supplements:
    • 2 scoops BBS Whey PWO
    • 5g BBS Creatine PWO

BB Bench Press: - I was aiming for 4 sets to near failure with ~ my 20RM
    I've never done these before, but my workout partner and I are getting bored with Dynamic Bench so we wanted to mix it up.
    45x10
    95x10
    135x10
    135x21
    135x16
    135x13
    135x11 - I had a crazy pump in my chest and arms, and I could trace the vein on my biceps all the way down my arm!

DB Incline Press:
    I used these as an assistance/triceps movement, but my chest was already shot.
    55 x 9
    55 x 8
    55 x 6

Clean and Press:
    95x5 (3 sets)
    115x5 (2 sets)
    135x4
    135x3
    This is another new movement for me, and I'm not very coordinated with it yet. It's a work in progress

Wide Pullups:
    5 sets of 5 with low rest periods. Great burn!

Face Pulls:
    5 sets of 10 with fairly low weight. I kept constant tension though and got a crazy burn in my rear delts.

Nutrition:
    • I had burgers for lunch. They weren't very lean, but it was my only option
    • I probably had 7-8 egg whites for breakfast today, with tons of cheese and hot sauce. It was sooo much food, but tasted great
    • I'm in the midst of finals week, so the nights will be late for me. I'll try to keep my nutrition up to par as much as possible though.

NOTES:
    • This was the best pump I've had in a very long time. The high reps of bench sent the blood straight to my arms and chest!
    • I feel a cold coming on, but hopefully I can fight it off until the end of this week, when finals are over and I can get more rest.
    • I've been doing random sets of pushups and pullups in my house throughout the days. Not sure what the effect is, but I'm certainly improving in the gym!
  13. Better Body Sports
    Stats
    6'0"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.27%

Bro, Nice to see some new PR's, goes to show the products r a workin.
  14. Better Body Sports Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.55%

Tuesday will be an off day. I have rugby practice, and will be spending most of the day studying for my last final pf the term on Thursday.
    My appetite has been off the charts and I've been feeling great, though my legs are DEAD from pushing that sled around on Sunday lol.
  15. Better Body Sports Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.55%

Tuesday will be an off day. I have rugby practice, and will be spending most of the day studying for my last final pf the term on Thursday.
    My appetite has been off the charts and I've been feeling great, though my legs are DEAD from pushing that sled around on Sunday lol.

Wednesday: Dynamic Effort Legs

Supplements:
    • 2 scoops BBS Whey PWO
    • 5g BBS Creatine PWO

Squat!: - This is more weight than I've ever used for DE, and though it felt slow at first, I got used to it and was really moving the weight towards the end.
    45x10
    95x5
    135x5
    85x2 (10 sets)

Good Mornings:
    45x10
    95x8
    135x5
    155x5
    165x5
    175x5 - I got a stitch in my side on this set. I hadn't gone that heavy in a while, but I should have had my core tighter.
    135x5

Front Squats:
    95x15
    135x12
    155x10
    175x8
    I was pouring sweat after this. Best burn I've felt from front squats in a while!

Decline Situps:
    BWx12
    25lb plate x 10 (3 sets)
    The last set was a real struggle! My abs were already feeling it.

Nutrition:
    • I've been cooking myself lean turkey burgers quite often for lunch. Not as clean as it gets, but it's certainly a great protein source!
    • I've been keeping the same breakfast of 4 egg whites and 2 whole eggs every day. I load it up with cheese and love it!
    • I had another energy drink to prepare myself for my final test. It was ridiculously hard though

NOTES:
    • My quads were pumping hard during this workout, which is something I'm not really used to since I started training for powerlifting. I love the feeling though!
    • I seem to have fended off the cold, which is definitely a good thing. The weather is getting chilly and it would suck to be sick.
    • I've still been training my grip, especially in between studying for tests. It makes for great stress relief

Thursday: Everything Else

Supplements:
    • 2 scoops BBS Whey PWO
    • 5g BBS Creatine PWO

EZ Bar Preacher Curls: - Haven't done these in forever!
    4 sets of close grip while seated

4 sets of wide grip while standing - What a burn!

Standing DB Curls:
    25x10 (2 sets)
    30x10
    35x10 (2 sets) - I had to take a while in between sets in order to recover enough to finish these!

Pullups:
    5 sets of 5 - I'm continuing to improve with these!

Hammer Curls:
    One huge drop set with these, to finish off my biceps

DB Shrugs
    4 sets of these, with fairly light weight. My grip strength was dead for some reason.

DB Calf Raises
    3 sets
    I would have liked to do more, but my forearms were throbbing!
    I still managed to get a great calf burn from these high-rep sets

Nutrition:
    • Still trying to increase my vegetable intake...so far spinnach and green beans are my 2 best sources.
    • I've been really thirsty lately!
    • This is my first day off classes, and I've bee

NOTES:
    • This is my first day off classes, and I've been catching up on sleep ever since they ended
    • I still have rugby today. Hoping to dominate at our last game!

Friday:
    Thursday was an off day for the gym, but I did have a low-intensity rugby practice where we went over some last minute things for game day.
    I know this is irrelevant, but my kicking has been improving greatly

Saturday: ME Bench

Supplements:
    • 2 scoops BBS Whey PWO
    • 5g BBS Creatine PWO

I was at a different gym than my normal one, since mine is closed on the weekends during break. I had to pay $8 to get in, but it sure is worth it every time!
    We only had about 50 minutes to work with before the gym closes, so it was a pretty short workout.

Bench Press: - I got to use heavy chains for the first time ever. It felt pretty hardcore!
    I wasn't able to set them up very well, but I made due. I went to my 2 RM in about 7 sets.

Close Grip Bench Press:
    I did about 5 sets of this, with higher reps. Again, I used the chains, and had a crazy pump in my arms from the low rest times!

DB Flies:
    I did 4 sets of 10 with very light weight, mostly just to get the motion in.

Overhead Press:
    I already had a crazy pump in my shoulders and triceps, so I kept it very light with sets of 12+ reps

Nutrition:
    • The food is running out yet again in my place, and I've had to resort to some fried food in order to get my calories in, but I've done pretty well otherwise.
    • I had a bunch of fruit juice, high in simple sugars, lately. It's delicious, but I should probably do without it.

NOTES:
    • I wish I had more time in this gym. I'm planning to buy a membership during the winter when they have a membership sale.
    • I got to sleep early, since I have rugby in the AM.

Sunday: Rugby DAY

Nutrition:
    • I didn't end up having a serving of White Flood before my game today. The weather was really bad, and I just wasn't feeling like playing in the first place.
    • Lots of carbs surrounding the game, and I had a bunch of peanuts after. High in sodium, but delicious!

NOTES:
    • We won our game, and I scored several points, but the weather was so nasty it almost wasn't worth it. At a few points I felt my hair only to realize it was frozen!
    • I managed to stay pretty safe during the game, and I wasn't even very sore after it. Just freezing cold.

[bMonday: Repetition Squats[/b]

Supplements:
    • 2 scoops BBS Whey PWO
    • 5g BBS Creatine PWO

Box Squats: - Admittedly, I was feeling pretty sore from the rugby game, and I knew my schedule was going to get pretty messed up, so I decided to mix things up and do some higher rep squatting
    45x10
    135x8
    135x10
    225x6 (2 sets)
    225x8 (2 sets)
    225x10
    I never wore a belt during this, and the box was set further below parallel than I'm used to. I was sweating and breathing very heavy!

Deadlifts:
    135x5
    185x5
    235x5
    285x5 (2 sets)
    335x5
    335x4 - I didn't push it very hard with these, since my core and legs were already worked hard. I'll probably go heavy with them in the near future

Decline Situps supersetted with Cable Crunches:
    3 sets of each. My abs were feeling worked already, so I took it easy and did more high rep work

Nutrition:
    • I've been having a ton more milk than usual lately. Partially because I need the extra calories with less food around, and partially because I've been really thirsty
    • Still keeping my diet fairly solid, with the exception of some delicious fried chicken

NOTES:
    • I weighed in at 184 today. It's a ~5 lb gain in a fairly short amount of time. I'm still nearly as lean as I was then too. Good stuff!

Tuesday: Fun day

This was the true beginning of my vacation. I made a trip to Boston, and walked around, exploring museums and riding the subway. It's been a while since I've been in the city, so it was great fun. I ate fairly healthy as well, though lots of carbs, mostly whole wheat.
    The walking was tough, since my legs were sore from the day before, but I recover better if I'm doing some kind of activity.

Wednesday: ME Bench (deload)

Supplements:
    • 2 scoops BBS Whey PWO
    • 5g BBS Creatine PWO

Bench Press: - I didn't have a spotter at all during this workout, so I went pretty heavy, but nowhere near my 1RM, like I normally would.
    45x10
    95x10
    135x8
    165x8
    185x5
    205x5
    225x4 (2 sets)
    235x3
    245x1 (3 sets) - These were very easy, but I paused each rep to get some good practice in.

DB Flies:
    27.5x10 (4 sets) - I kept it boring and light, but still got a great chest burn.

Vertical Dips:
    I haven't done these in at leat 6 months, since I hurt my right shoulder, but I was surprised to be able to go nice and deep without much pain!
    I'm going to keep doing them and hope for the best.

BB Rows
    135x8 (3 sets) - I really focused on the burn and getting a good contraction
    155x8 (3 sets) - The lighter weight felt good, especially since I haven't done these in a couple weeks

Front and Side Raises
    I did these with a fitness band that was lying around in the gym.
    They feel great on my shoulder!
    4 sets of each

Pullups and Chinups
    I did 6 sets total, switching between chins and wide pullups. Steadily improving!

Nutrition:
    • Still having lots of milk and water, though my calories were lacking a bit today.
    • I didn't have as big of a breakfast today, and it kind of messed me up for the rest of the day LOL, but I made a recovery

NOTES:
    • I had a great pump in the gym today!
    • White Flood Pulled through with another Beta-Alanine tingle session
    • Since it's vacation, and I don't have a spotter I decided to keep the volume high, but lower the weights a bit. I'm still getting sore as ever though, I think it may be because I've been trying different movements in the gym.
  16. Better Body Sports Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.55%

Thursday: ME Legs (deload)

Supplements:
    • 2 scoops BBS Whey PWO
    • 5g BBS Creatine PWO

Free Squats: - I haven't done squats without a box in a while, so I figured I'd mix it up, while deloading a little
    45x10
    135x6
    185x5
    225x5
    265x5
    295x4
    325x3
    345x2
    355x1
    365x1
    315x3
    225x8
    I didn't go to my true 1RM, though 365 did feel heavier than I thought it would

Good Mornings:
    95x8
    135x5
    155x5
    165x4
    175x3 (2 sets) - I put a belt on for this, and kept the reps low, so I didn't get a stitch like last time.
    135x5

BB Lunges:
    4 sets with 135
    My knees got very irritated when I did these, which bummed me out, since they had been feeling great up until then.

Rope Pull-Throughs
    I've never done these before, and by the time I was done I could barely stand up straight.
    The sets were high reps, so I could get the motion down. I like these!

Nutrition:
    • I had some great seasoned, grilled chicken at Chili's today. NOMZ!
    • I had loads of water again today, and I feel like it helped with a great pump in the gym too!

NOTES:
    • Again, great Beta-Alanine tingles, and even better energy in the gym!
    • I enjoyed this workout a lot, even though it ended kinda bad with the knee issues.
    • The pull throughs and GM's really killed my lower back. Walking outta the gym was tough!
  17. Better Body Sports Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.55%

Saturday: Upper Body (deload)

Supplements:
    • 2 scoops BBS Whey PWO
    • 5g BBS Creatine PWO

DB Bench Press: - Haven't done these in forever!
    30x10
    55x10
    65x8
    75x8
    85x6
    95x5 (2 sets) - I wanted to give the 100's a shot, but they were being used

Incline BB Bench:
    95x10
    135x8
    135x10
    135x11
    This made my shoulder uncomfortable for some reason. It may be the fact that I haven't done incline press in a while.

Tricep Pushdowns:
    40x16
    50x16
    60x14
    70x12
    70x8 - This set was very tough, but my tri's were pumped harder than they have in a while!

Seated Cable Rows:
    90x12
    105x12
    120x12
    135x12
    150x12 - This set was tough, especially since I kept the rest periods fairly low

Reverse DB Flies:
    4 sets of 10
    My rear delts were killing me by the end of this, and my entire back was feeling it too.

Decline Situps
    I did a few sets with just bodyweight, and a few with a 10lb plate.
    I also did some pushups between sets for some extra fun

Nutrition:
    • I had a really crappy diet yesterday, with some fast food, and chicken wings
    • I have a ton of extra milk that I need to finish, so I'm planning to have at least a gallon today. Should be some great extra calories!

NOTES:
    • My triceps are gonna be killing me tomorrow I think. It's a good thing though, since I have a day off on Sunday.
    • This was an early morning workout, and the White Flood before my workout really helped with my energy and focus in the gym!
    • My legs are really sore still from a couple days ago. I'll take tomorrow off and go hard again beginning Monday.
    • My tub of WF is running pretty low, but I definitely have a few workouts left on it. I'm gonna try a workout next week with 3 scoops, just to give it a test
  18. Better Body Sports Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.55%

All caught up!
  19. Better Body Sports
    Stats
    6'0"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.27%

What U talkin' about Willis, U can never catch me!
  20. Better Body Sports Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.55%

Monday: Maximum Effort Lower

Supplements:
    • 2 scoops BBS Whey PWO
    • 5g BBS Creatine PWO

Box Squat: - I was feeling great and ready to go HARD!
    45x10
    95x10
    135x8 - Up until here I didn't use the box, to get stretched and go deep
    185x8
    225x6
    275x5
    325x3
    345x2
    365x1
    385x1 - Big PR! This beat my last PR by 10 lbs, and it felt solid and fairly easy too

Good Mornings:
    45x8
    95x8
    115x8
    135x8
    145x8
    I was feeling lightheaded after this, but I did them with little rest and no belt. Solid work for me.

Rope Cable Pullthroughs:
    Still a new movement for me, but I'm learning fast with it
    35x12
    40x16
    45x14
    50x12 (2 sets) - Solid burn in my erectors!

Decline Situps:
    I did a few sets with just bodyweight, and a few with a 25lb plate.
    I also did some cable crunches in between. Great burn, and I kept the reps low and heavy

Nutrition:
    • I wasn't able to have my pre-bed shake like I planned on but I still had plenty of solid protein during the day
    • Still been having lots of milk
    • My carbs were dangerously low today. Better eat up or I'm gonna have a tough time recovering

NOTES:
    • I had a great workout today! I was sweating like crazy and focusing intensely
    • My WF wasn't taken until only about 15 minutes before my workout, but it still hit me hard in the gym. When my shoulders get a huge pump, even on leg day, you know it's working!
    • I probably won't take tomorrow off like I usually do, so I can get caught up.
  21. Controlled Labs Representative
    Stats
    5'7"  154 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.96%

Keep up the nice reviews! Thanks for it man!
  22. Better Body Sports Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.55%

Thanks bro, more updates should be on the way today!
  23. Better Body Sports Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.55%

White Flood Final Review

Thanks again to CL for the opportunity! White Flood was great fuel for my workouts.

Ratings:

Pumps 7
    There was a definite and noticeable difference in my workouts with WF. Even on leg days, I was able to feel a pump on my shoulders! It didn't take much at all to get the blood flowing on workout days!

Energy 8
    This was huge for me! I loved being able to rely on a great boost from WF during the workouts, and for the rest of the day, even if I didn't get much sleep the night before. I never really felt a crash afterward either

Taste 7
    At first, I was a little weary of the taste, but when I figured out the right ratio of water to powder, the taste really grew on me, and I came to enjoy it!
    It was great having some "juice" to sip on during class before my workouts

Sides-9
    Besides the intra-workout trip to the bathroom, I felt zero sides from WF.
    WAIT, I can't forget the awesome side of Beta-Alanine tingle I experienced

Overall Assessment- 8
    In comparison with all the other pre-workout supplements I have tried, this one is definitely one of the only ones I would consider taking for a longer term basis. I can rely on the pump for every workout, and I didn't find myself addicted to the caffeine as much as I have been with others.

I know there hasn't been very much interest in this, but thanks to all the readers, and to Controlled Labs again.

Similar Forum Threads

1. BoSox Controlled Labs White Raspberry/White Flood
    By BoSox36 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-01-2009, 03:29 PM
  2. Replies: 88
    Last Post: 10-29-2009, 06:48 PM
  3. Rosie's Review of White Flood (White Raspberry Flavour)
    By Rosie Chee in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-29-2009, 06:13 PM
  4. Controlled Labs White Flood White Raspberry Tester Thread!
    By Dracoy in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 10-15-2009, 02:46 AM
  5. White Flood White Raspberry TESTING OPPORTUNITY!
    By Dracoy in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-17-2009, 11:54 AM