Testopro being put to the test up in the Great North!

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TestoPRO™ FAQ

Q. So what exactly is TestoPRO™?
A. TestoPRO™ is the culmination of several ingredients, proven by science to be beneficial in raising testosterone (Testofen™, and Divanil ™), naturally, as well as other ingredients proven by science to promote positive estrogen modulation towards the beneficial metabolites (Indole-3-Carbinol). And finally, two ingredients that have been shown to aid in the absorption and bioavailabity of the package as a whole (Quercetin, Bioperine®).

Q. What is so good about Testofen™?
A. Testofen is an extract of fenugreek seed containing the steroidal saponins, sapogenins and furostanol saponins , which are important precursors for the synthesis of a number of sex hormones. This extract has been proven in human studies to raise free testosterone (the biologically active form) by an amazing 98.81 percent.

Q. What is so good about Divanil™?
A. Divanil ™ is a compound tried, tested and scientifically proven to enhance free testosterone by binding to sex-hormone binding globulin (SHBG). SHBG keeps your testosterone bound, and by adding in Divanil™, much more testosterone is free in your system, and you can reap its positive effects.

Q. TestoPRO™ contains something called Indole-3-Carbinol. What does this do?
A. Indole-3-Carbinol is a compound found in high concentrations in Brassica family vegetables, including broccoli, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, and cabbage (sounds like mom was right when she said eat your broccoli, huh?). Indole-3-Carbinol has several effects, ranging from anti-cancer, to anti-oxidant, and finally the reason we included it in our formula – estrogen modulation. Metabolism of estradiol results primarily in either 2-hydroxyestrone or 16a-hydroxyestrone, and to a lesser extent 4-hydroxyestrone. It is known that 16a-hydroxyestrone causes proliferation of some breast tumor cell lines, while the alternative metabolite, 2-hydroxyestrone, demonstrates anti-estrogenic and anti-proliferative activity. Indole-3-Carbinol helps the body to modulate estrogen to degrade into the healthier of the alternatives, as opposed to the other. 2-hydroxyestrone, as you read, has anti-estrogenic properties.

Q. So how does Bioperine® fit into the formula?
A. Piperine, in the patented form of BioPerine® enhances the body's natural thermogenic activity-hence the term Thermonutrient®.
This enhancement may be explained as a means of increasing the thermal energy sufficient to "power up" the mechanism related to thermogenesis. This in turn results in increased metabolic processes that creates a "demand" for "supply" of a broad range of nutrients that contribute to metabolism, i.e. vitamins, minerals, herbals, amino acids, etc. It is as if BioPerine® activates a metabolic paddle wheel, of sorts, that selectively provides a more efficient mode of nutrient transportation into the blood.

Q. And quercetin?
A. Quercetin has been shown to be a potent inhibitor of glucorodination and sulfation. Inhibiting those two pathways result in increased bioavailability.

Q. Excellent. So what are the dosing recommendations?
A. Two caps per serving, 2 times per day.

Q. Spaced out, or all at once?
A. Space them out. One in the AM, one in the PM.

Q. How long does a bottle last?
A. One month at recommended dosing.

Q. How long can I use it for?
A. We recommend four to eight week cycles.

Q. Will TestoPRO™ lose effectiveness over time?
A. We have no reason to expect so. However, we still recommend no longer than 8 week cycles to keep maximum product efficacy.

Q. Does TestoPRO™ cause HPTA shutdown?
A. No, it is non-hormonal anabolic. It may even aid in HPTA function.

Q. Does it matter if taken with or without food?
A. No.

Q. Will I gain strength?
A. Assuming your diet and training are correct, yes.

Q. Do you think TestoPRO™ would be strong enough to retain muscle while cutting?
A. Study results show significant reduction in skin fold thickness, indicating fat loss, while not losing weight.

Q. Since SHBG binds estrogen as well as androgens, will there be estrogen related issues?
A. That would be very unlikely. That is why we included the aforementioned Indole-3-Carbinol.

Q. Will TestoPRO™ give me acne?
A. It is possible for those who are susceptible. Any effective testosterone booster will result in the increased chance of acne.

Q. I have noticed some cool vascularity using TestoPRO™. What is causing this?
A. That is most likely the positive effects of Divanil™ on nitric oxide synthesis. Just another positive effect.

Q. I have a medical condition. Will TestoPRO™ cause problems with any medication I am taking?
A. Always consult your doctor before using any new products.

For maximum muscle gains and fat loss, we suggest trying our newly developed SWOLE stack. Consisting of TestoPRO™, Glycobol, and STOKED, resulting in amazing, natural, and sustainable gains.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
First off I want to thank Anabolic Innovations for allowing me too test out one of their new products which I hope takes the supp industry by storm and becomes a staple as one of the best test boosters on the market.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
I will be starting a log here this weak, either tomorrow or wednesday and I hope that I can make AI proud. Im new to this log stuff so stick with me, give me advice and feel free to ask questions and give me positive encouragement.

My diet is going to be geared around losing weight, but Im hoping that Testopro can help me preserve some of the muscle I already have and Im looking for testopro to help in the libido department. My libidio isnt bad but has taken a little hit of late.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Nutriton will consist of

meal one 3 egg whites
2 whole eggs
1 cup of oats

meal two 8oz lean ground beef, 1/4 of brown rice, 1 cup of broccli, 1T of olive oil, made into a stir fry.

preworkout is 3 scoops of whey, 1 apple or banana, 1/2 cup of oats or waxy maize mixed in my shake

post workout shake 3 scoops of protein, 1 banana, 1/2 cup of oats or waxy maize

post workout meal 6oz chicken breast, 1/2 sweet potato, 1 cup of cauliflower

meal 6 cottage cheese, 1 cup of celery, 2 tbsp of natural pb

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
saved for end of the journey review

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Supplements will consist of a multivitamin, protein, testopro,stoked, glycobol and andrenalean!

testopro will be run 2 in am and 2 in pm

stoked will be dosed the same as testopro and at the same time

glycobol will be 2 servings a day at seperate times with meals consisting of carbs

multi with my breakfast

and andrenalean I take one upon rising which is 530 and one again at 1230-100

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Workouts will consist of superset workouts! More info to come

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
tomorrow upon rising I will be taking my first dose of testopro and stoked! Im majorly excited, like a kid in a candy store.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
tomorrow upon rising I will be taking my first dose of testopro and stoked! Im majorly excited, like a kid in a candy store.
Good luck bro I hope you end up with the results others are getting.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Today was good. Supps taken so far as scheduled. Diet spot on. Obviously being the first day, not real changes. Only thing diffrent is Ive had a monster headache and ive been really thirsty. I never get headaches but who knows.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Havent gone too the gym yet today. Going a little later after the wife gets home. I worked until 2 and then went too the woods too work on my deer stand. It was a nice long walk though, my stand is 2 miles one way, hehe.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Havent gone too the gym yet today. Going a little later after the wife gets home. I worked until 2 and then went too the woods too work on my deer stand. It was a nice long walk though, my stand is 2 miles one way, hehe.
Heck yeah. Its that time of year.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Had a great cardio workout today on the treadmill, cant say i noticed anything out of the ordinary. I did seem to have some endless energy. No headache today thank goodness. Diet was in check, supps taken. did wake up last night about 4 with some major wood, that was unusual, i havent had that happen in years.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
sounds like you might have some venison chili in your future, yummm.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
dude ive shot so many dear the last two years, i am still eating last years. plus i have to sons that hunt.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
dude ive shot so many dear the last two years, i am still eating last years. plus i have to sons that hunt.
i envy you, i live in the city and haven't been able to hunt in over 2 years. venison is one of the best sources of protein i can think of. good luck, and good hunting.:cheers:

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry, I'm not sure how I missed this thread.

Glad to see you logging this. I know you're a straight shooter and won't hold back...good or bad, lol.

Good luck and enjoy!

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
SORRY, been a rough week, my wife has been sick so i havent had much time to update, will do so tomorrow morning though

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Hello folks, Im back in the land of snow and 20-30 degree weather.

So for this is what Im experiencing.

libido=way up! Im getting random wood in the night and morning. I am 35 and havent experienced that in a long time. I am also on anxiety meds and my sex drive has been zilch. The last few days Ive wanted to pounce on anything that moves, of the female variety of course.

strength=has gone up a little, not huge gains but its early

sides=i have had major acney on my thights and hip area. I havent had acne in years. My wife was wondering if Im going through puberty. I have also had headaches for some reason about a half an hour after taking stoked and testopro but they easily subside.

Likeing these products so far. Have had a alpha male attitude the last few days and Im liking it. Also i have lost five pounds which Im sure is alot of water weight. Im happy my weight is slowly dropping.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

libido=way up! Im getting random wood in the night and morning. I am 35 and havent experienced that in a long time. I am also on anxiety meds and my sex drive has been zilch. The last few days Ive wanted to pounce on anything that moves, of the female variety of course.

sides=i have had major acney on my thights and hip area. I havent had acne in years. My wife was wondering if Im going through puberty. I have also had headaches for some reason about a half an hour after taking stoked and testopro but they easily subside.

Likeing these products so far. Have had a alpha male attitude the last few days and Im liking it. Also i have lost five pounds which Im sure is alot of water weight. Im happy my weight is slowly dropping.
hey, i am glad everything is ok. btw that libido thing is killer, eh? damn, i have now added ugly betty to my wish list, along with oprah and rosie. lol. :cheers: haha, seemed like you needed a good laugh.:eek:uttahere:

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Looking good man. Glad things are kicking in.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Sound like it is starting to kick in.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday was a off day for me but i did however do a 4 mile truck threw the woods working on more deer stands and checking out new locations. I felt like i had more stamina throughout the day. Im sure it was just a placebo, but this stuff gives me a alpha male feeling that makes me feel invincible at times

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yesterday was a off day for me but i did however do a 4 mile truck threw the woods working on more deer stands and checking out new locations. I felt like i had more stamina throughout the day. Im sure it was just a placebo, but this stuff gives me a alpha male feeling that makes me feel invincible at times
Love that feeling!!!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established

Great results thus far.......... I love hearing about strength gains....... Thats my favorite...... that and the positive alpha mood.

IMO, Up that water intake and hit some EFA's for the headaches. If the budget allows some Cycle Support.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
I actually have lots of cycle support, ill give that a try. workouts are good, strength went up today. Today was legs. Im pretty sore but it was dang worth it. Random wood still there some and the acne is at a all time high. u would think im hitting puberty. headaches have gone by the wayside, so thats good.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I actually have lots of cycle support, ill give that a try. workouts are good, strength went up today. Today was legs. Im pretty sore but it was dang worth it. Random wood still there some and the acne is at a all time high. u would think im hitting puberty. headaches have gone by the wayside, so thats good.
Happy to hear about the headaches going away.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
sorry i havent logged much, but im not much of a talker. I can tell you strength is def. up, libido is going through the roof. My wife says she cannot keep up hehe and wanted to know when i was going to be off this stuff, hehe. acne is running wild, ive never had acne like this on my hips and thighs. No headaches, no sides except for my hunger. The good news is my wife says I look bigger, as in fuller but Ive dropped 8 pounds as Im eating below matinance.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sorry i havent logged much, but im not much of a talker. I can tell you strength is def. up, libido is going through the roof. My wife says she cannot keep up hehe and wanted to know when i was going to be off this stuff, hehe. acne is running wild, ive never had acne like this on my hips and thighs. No headaches, no sides except for my hunger. The good news is my wife says I look bigger, as in fuller but Ive dropped 8 pounds as Im eating below matinance.
Nice update glad it is working for you.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
How do EFA's help with headaches?
An assumption was made on my part. When running some sports supplements, new onset headaches can indicate BP raised a bit, not always, but generally.

EFA's can help lower blood pressure as well as help blood flow more easily, just to name a few.

An excerpt plagerized from the net. - There is a ton of info on EFA's on the net, here is one i snatched up right quick. :)

EFAs cannot be made by the body, thus must be supplied through the diet. They can improve skin and hair, reduce blood pressure, aid in prevention of arthritis, lower cholesterol and triglyceride levels and reduce risk of blood clot formation. They are essential for rebuilding and producing new cells.

Two basic categories of EFA's: Omega-3 and Omega-6. Omega-6 EFA's include linoleic and gamma-linolenic acids; found in raw nuts, seeds, legumes and sesame and soybean oil. Omega-3 EFA's include alpha-linolenic and eicosapentaenoic acid; found in fresh deepwater fish, fish oil, certain vegie oils such as canola and flaxseed oils. These oils must be consumed in pure liquid or supplement florm - must not be subjected to heat, which destroys essential fatty acids.
Susan
---
Why supplement with EFA's? Failure to eat enough EFA's is a cause of hardening of the arteries, abnormal blood clot formation, coronary heart disease, high cholesterol, and high blood pressure. EFA's are polyunsaturated fat and super polyunsaturated fat and are utilized as building materials for cell membranes in all cells in the body. Without them, the body has to use other harder fats, like saturated fat, which produce harder arteries, etc. EFA's also produce prostaglandins, hormone-like elements required for energy metabolism, cardiovascular and immune system health.

EFA's, feeling the difference... If you're not getting enough EFA's then your nutrition is incomplete. Lack of proper nutrition can cause body systems to function improperly, e.g., cause problems, pain, etc. For example, I suffered with frequent migraine headaches for 10+ years. These headaches sometimes occurred as often as once a week and could last three days. I haven't had a headache, any type of headache, in eight months since supplementing with EFA's. I used to catch colds, including the flu, about four times a year. I haven't been sick at all since taking EFA's. Actually, I haven't been sick for a year and I've never had a flu shot. Also, I just plain feel great!

rab71

rab71

Awards
I can attest to the high BP and headaches... That happened to me... I have actually upped my EFA intake but did not know that it helped with headaches. My nutritionist suggested it due to my cholesterol. Thanks for the info!

Rob

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I can attest to the high BP and headaches... That happened to me... I have actually upped my EFA intake but did not know that it helped with headaches. My nutritionist suggested it due to my cholesterol. Thanks for the info!

Rob
Not a problem and your welcome. :)

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
bad news here, swine flu has hit hard and fast. three out of us 7 are down. keep us in your thoughts. from what i was told by the doc, not much to worry about, treat like the reg flu. takes about a week to get rid of. keep us in your thoughts.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
bad news here, swine flu has hit hard and fast. three out of us 7 are down. keep us in your thoughts. from what i was told by the doc, not much to worry about, treat like the reg flu. takes about a week to get rid of. keep us in your thoughts.
damn, johnjessica was just saying the same thing, that damn stuff seems to be everywhere. best wishes for you and your family.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
every school, everywork place,its hitting the nation hard and fast

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
TestoPRO Final Review

Beginning weight:
End weight:

Beginning body fat % (approx.):
Ending body fat % (approx.):

A general description of your training and diet protocol:

Any effects on mood:

Any effects on libido:

Any effects on strength:

Any effects on endurance:

Miscellaneous comments:

Overall product rating (1-10 scale):
If you can, fill this out when you do your review.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
I am looking to log testopro and stoked soon so i am excited to see you log this, and question, you say the diet is around loosing weight but I see lots of carbs and only little fat, looks like maybe a 40/40/20 cho/pro/fat split, doesn't this work better for bulking, and higher fat lower carb for cutting...have you had success with these macros before, i am always looking for new ideas and like to change things up to keep my body guessing

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
i can do that bro, hope to pick up soon, im at a halt at the moment as i have the swine flu but hope to be back on my feet in a few days

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i can do that bro, hope to pick up soon, im at a halt at the moment as i have the swine flu but hope to be back on my feet in a few days
I was just seeing that. Get well soon man.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
im still alive and feeling better but not well enough to go to the gym yet. im shooting for this weekend. my 3 yr old is down and out and its killing me seeing her like this. keep us in your thoughts and for those that prayer, your prayers.