Testopro being put to the test up in the Great North!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Eewww... That sux. Hope you feel better soon!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by freezito View Post
    bad news here, swine flu has hit hard and fast. three out of us 7 are down. keep us in your thoughts. from what i was told by the doc, not much to worry about, treat like the reg flu. takes about a week to get rid of. keep us in your thoughts.
    damn, johnjessica was just saying the same thing, that damn stuff seems to be everywhere. best wishes for you and your family.

  3. every school, everywork place,its hitting the nation hard and fast
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by freezito View Post
    every school, everywork place,its hitting the nation hard and fast
    they cancelled 3rd shift sunday night where i work.

  5. Get well soon.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  6. TestoPRO Final Review

    Beginning weight:
    End weight:

    Beginning body fat % (approx.):
    Ending body fat % (approx.):

    A general description of your training and diet protocol:



    Any effects on mood:

    Any effects on libido:

    Any effects on strength:

    Any effects on endurance:

    Miscellaneous comments:

    Overall product rating (1-10 scale):
    If you can, fill this out when you do your review.


  7. I am looking to log testopro and stoked soon so i am excited to see you log this, and question, you say the diet is around loosing weight but I see lots of carbs and only little fat, looks like maybe a 40/40/20 cho/pro/fat split, doesn't this work better for bulking, and higher fat lower carb for cutting...have you had success with these macros before, i am always looking for new ideas and like to change things up to keep my body guessing

  8. i can do that bro, hope to pick up soon, im at a halt at the moment as i have the swine flu but hope to be back on my feet in a few days

  9. Quote Originally Posted by freezito View Post
    i can do that bro, hope to pick up soon, im at a halt at the moment as i have the swine flu but hope to be back on my feet in a few days
    I was just seeing that. Get well soon man.


  10. im still alive and feeling better but not well enough to go to the gym yet. im shooting for this weekend. my 3 yr old is down and out and its killing me seeing her like this. keep us in your thoughts and for those that prayer, your prayers.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by freezito View Post
    im still alive and feeling better but not well enough to go to the gym yet. im shooting for this weekend. my 3 yr old is down and out and its killing me seeing her like this. keep us in your thoughts and for those that prayer, your prayers.
    My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  12. Awww man, sorry to hear about the little one. What a drag... Keep an eye on the little cutie. My youngest used to get nasty sick every winter... Interesting two years ago we stopped getting her flu shots... She stopped getting sick???

    Thoughts and prayers to all.

  13. Still not 100%, this thing is kicking my butt. I dont have a fever anymore, dont have the wobbly legs and headaches but the chest cold is still bad and sinus are draining at a unreal rate. Will be starting completely over hopefully soon. Too much time off from the gym and havent taken the supps didnt want to waste them.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by freezito View Post
    Still not 100%, this thing is kicking my butt. I dont have a fever anymore, dont have the wobbly legs and headaches but the chest cold is still bad and sinus are draining at a unreal rate. Will be starting completely over hopefully soon. Too much time off from the gym and havent taken the supps didnt want to waste them.
    Yes get well before you tear it up again.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. testopro or deiesel test hardcore
    By schwellington in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 08-27-2010, 03:11 PM
  2. Free Test Vs. Testopro
    By UndiluteD in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-29-2010, 09:14 AM
  3. ADDING TESTOPRO TO TEST CYP 'TRT'
    By thebigt in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 206
    Last Post: 12-14-2009, 01:02 PM
  4. Twitchs test of TestoPro
    By MentalTwitch in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 11-09-2009, 10:57 AM
Log in
Log in