Bassgod's Journey to Mass AND Leanness with AI's TESTPRO!!

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to first thank AI for giving me this great opportunity. ALL of their products are top notch, so i'm sure this one will not disappoint either. I was also graciously given a sample bottle of glycobol and stoked, but I do not want to skew the results of the TestoPRO, so I will not be using them yet. TestoPRO is a natural serum and free testosterone enhancer. It's ingredients are as follows:

Testofen (Fenugreek Extract 50% Fenuside) 300mg

TestoPRO Complex (proprietary blend) 600mg - Quercetin 95%, Divanil(95% 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran from Urtica Dioica), Indole-3-Carbinol(I3C), and Bioperine(95-98% piperine)

Directions: Take 2 capsules in the AM and another 2 capsules in the PM.

I will be dosing as directed on the bottle. MY goals for this log are to increase lean mass while also decreasing body fat %. The infamous impossible feat lol. I will be DC training with my own twist that I LOVE and works very well for me. I just got back from my honeymoon, during which I did not train once. SO it has been almost 2 weeks that I haven't lifted. Strength will be down initially i'm sure, but it'll go up fast.

Starting Weight: 200lbs in the morning. I was 200+ but recently got food poisoning and my diet has sucked the past week because of that.

BF% - Unknown. My guess is 14ish. I have calipers, but I don't trust myself to get an accurate measurement.

I took my first dose last night when I got back from my honeymoon, so let's get this shiz started!!! :head: :head: :head:

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed, AI has great products. Let's see how this treats you!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Your going to like this. I am enjoying it so far myself.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
sorry for the delay guys. i've been crazy busy the past couple days. i close at work tonight, but i promise i'll post up my initial thoughts and first 2 workouts tomorrow morning! :head: thanks to all who are following!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can you elaborate on your twist on DC training?

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
DAY 2: bi,fr,qd,hm,cv

Machine Preacher Curls - 130 - 9,4,4 = 17
Widowmaker - 100x21

Reverse Grip Cable Curls - 65 - 21,22

Horizontal Leg Press - 415x12 - I already added a 10lb plate to the stack since it's as high as the machine goes. 12 is too many reps. I try to keep it in the 8-10 range.

Leg Extensions Widowmaker - 215x23

Good Mornings - 135 - 16,16 - I've never done these in my life, so don't laugh at the light weight lol.

Seated Calve Raises - 116x10, 136x16, 146x12, drop set to 116x30, drop set to 96x60

Rope Crunches - 100x45, 100x44

10min. Treadmill - 40cals burned.

This was a great session considering I hadn't trained in almost 2 weeks. Nothing special really to report though.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Can you elaborate on your twist on DC training?
Well basically I do my own thing for calves. You'll see that in my sessions I post. I do what works best for me which is basically heavy a warm up set, 2 heavy sets and 2 drop sets. Yea, they're annihilated afterward, lol. Other than that I always try to do a widowmaker for everything, rather than just quads. David Henry does this and that is who gave me the idea. I also usually do 2 sets for forearms and back, rather than just 1. Rather than resting between my working sets and widowmakers, i'll go and do my next body part, then go straight back to the previous bodyparts' widowmaker. That makes the sessions more intense and harder IMO. I usually do cardio post-wo as well, which Dante is against, but it's what works for me.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
DAY 3: ch,dt,tr,bw,bt

Incline Machine Bench - 111x15, 211 - 13,3,3 = 19

Cable Flye Widowmaker - 60x20 My chest was crazy pumped after these.

DB Mil Press - 65's - 10,4,0 = 14

Seated DB Lateral Raise Widowmaker - 25x20

Skull Crushers - 75+BAR - 9,5,3 = 17

DB Rows - 110x12

Seated Cable Rows - 220x20, 230x20 The stack only goes up to 220, so I will need to use a different exercise next time. 20 is way too many reps.

Shrugs using a Flat Machine Bench - 300x16, 310x17

This session was great. The pumps were good and I felt good the whole time. That morning I woke up after a nice erotic dream lmao, so that was cool too. The testopro had something to do with it i'm sure.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Woke up with wood this morning, so the testopro is starting to do it's thing for sure :head:

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Woke up with wood this morning, so the testopro is starting to do it's thing for sure :head:
I had that same effect starting day 3 and ending .....hasn't ended yet. LOL

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
DAY 4: 10/7 - bi,fr,qd,hm,cv

DB Conc. Curls - 40's - 14,7,5 = 26(new exercise) Way too many, i'll probably use 45's or 50's next time. 50's seem pretty heavy for concentration curls though. No widowmaker since the reps were so high.

Behind Back BB Wrist Curls - 135 - 21,23(+2rp)

ATG BB Squats - 135x10, 225x8, 325x10(+1rp)
Widowmaker - 240x20(same)

Skipped Hams, they were still sore from the good mornings I did my last legs session.

Smythe Calve Raises - 100x12, 190x25 took a sip of powerade and did 190x13, then drop set to 100x17

Rope Crunches - 100x48(+4rp), 120x30, drop set to 80x40

20min Treadmill - 80cals burned.

Had a pretty good session. Pumps were great, my bi's felt jacked. I was surprised that my squats went up in reps cuz my legs were so damn sore. I almost didn't train them. Now they're REALLY sore lol. Libido is going up. The past few nights in a row i've had erotic dreams. They're pretty nice :)

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAY 4: 10/7 - bi,fr,qd,hm,cv

DB Conc. Curls - 40's - 14,7,5 = 26(new exercise) Way too many, i'll probably use 45's or 50's next time. 50's seem pretty heavy for concentration curls though. No widowmaker since the reps were so high.

Behind Back BB Wrist Curls - 135 - 21,23(+2rp)

ATG BB Squats - 135x10, 225x8, 325x10(+1rp)
Widowmaker - 240x20(same)

Skipped Hams, they were still sore from the good mornings I did my last legs session.

Smythe Calve Raises - 100x12, 190x25 took a sip of powerade and did 190x13, then drop set to 100x17

Rope Crunches - 100x48(+4rp), 120x30, drop set to 80x40

20min Treadmill - 80cals burned.

Had a pretty good session. Pumps were great, my bi's felt jacked. I was surprised that my squats went up in reps cuz my legs were so damn sore. I almost didn't train them. Now they're REALLY sore lol. Libido is going up. The past few nights in a row i've had erotic dreams. They're pretty nice :)
Cannot get in trouble with erotic dreams!!!

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
DAY 6(last night) - ch,dt,tr,bw,bt

Flat DB Press - 75's x10 to warm-up then 95's - 7,6,3 = 16(+2rp from last time I did these on 9/19.)

Incline Cable Flye Superset/Widowmaker - 55x20 - did 60x15 last time, so i'd say strength went up. I went straight from DB press to these.

Lever Type Mil Press - 250 - 11,6,2 = 19 (+10lbs and 1rp)

Standing DB Lateral Widowmaker - 25x22(+1rp)

Tri Pushdowns - 220 - 11,5,3 = 19(+3rp)
Widowmaker - 160x22(same) <------BURNED!!!

Pull Ups - BW+15lbs - 8,4,3 = 15(+5lbs) Hit 17rp with 10lbs last time.

Seated Machine Rows - 280x12(+1rp) 250x18 - Did 260x15 last time. I drop the weight to concentrate more on the contraction and really squeezing at the top, as well as doing 8sec negatives rather than 4sec.

Rope Crunches - 120x31(+1rp), drop set to 80x30, drop set to 60x38

Skipped cardio because 3 times per week is enough for now. I need some of my mass back after getting sick. I've been feeling small lately, but it's just because I have been eating sub 300g carbs per day. So i'm not as full looking as I used to be. Speaking of diet, i'm currently eating a minimum of 275g protein, 200-275g carbs, minimum of 100g fat, and 3500-4500cals per day. I do not eat ANY sugars other than first thing in the AM and post-wo.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
DAY 8: bi,fr,qd,hm,cv

Incline Alt. DB Curls - 50's - 10,5,5 = 20(+5rp)

High Pulley Cable Curl Widowmaker - 60x22(+5lbs)

Reverse Grip Cable Curls - 60 - 23,23

Leg Press - 457x14 warm-up, 897x9(+10lbs)
Widowmaker - 772x20(+5lbs)

Hyper Extensions - 45lb plate - 15,15(new exercise)

Calve Press - 747x20(+10lbs and 2rp), 757x18(+1rp), drop set to 527x19, drop set to 347x17

Upright Cable Rows - 170x14, drop set to 130x14, drop set to 110x12

15min Treadmill - 60cals burned.

I didn't do these exercises in this exact order. I did leg press and my widowmaker, then alt. db curls. I puke and swallowed it during my 2nd RP set of db curls lol. I'm hardcore though, so I kept going. Vascularity in my foreamr sis more noticeable and they felt crazy pumped after the reverse grip cable curls. My abs are becoming more apparent and my stomach seems to be getting smaller, so my new diet is working! WOOT!! Libido is getting pretty high as well. :cheers:

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
better late than never, get on with it bass!

:)

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Here are some measurements about a week in(taken un-pumped, and flexed)

Chest - 43.5"
Arms - 16"
Waist - 34" :(
Quads - 26"
Calves - 16"

So as far as proportions go, i'm right on track with my arms and calves, but I feel that my quads definitely need size. I'm working on it and they're coming up, but it'll be a while before they are proportioned with the rest of my body like they should be. I have no clue where I should be chest-wise, but just by looking at it, I know it needs more size in the upper pecs. I'm working on that as well ;) Notice i'm doing all incline other than flat DB bench. Let's see what Testopro can do for me!! I'm also changing my dosing to a 2/1/2 ratio to see what happens. Hope this is ok AI??

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Chest - 43.5"
Arms - 16"
Quads - 26"
Calves - 16"

So as far as proportions go, i'm right on track with my arms and calves, but I feel that my quads definitely need size. I'm working on it and they're coming up, but it'll be a while before they are proportioned with the rest of my body like they should be. I have no clue where I should be chest-wise, but just by looking at it, I know it needs more size in the upper pecs. I'm working on that as well ;) Notice i'm doing all incline other than flat DB bench. Let's see what Testopro can do for me!! I'm also changing my dosing to a 2/1/2 ratio to see what happens. Hope this is ok AI??
That is fine. You are free to run this anyway you would like. Give it hell bro.:)

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established

Chest - 43.5"
Arms - 16"
Quads - 26"
Calves - 16"

Those quads are pretty good. I am really close to those measurement. 25.5 when i measured last.

If you get them to grow, let know what works for you. I will definately give it a go. I have tried it all.

I want 30's, but without a strong AAS protocol, I just dont think my body can carry that diameter.

Either way , good run thus far Bass.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Those quads are pretty good. I am really close to those measurement. 25.5 when i measured last.

If you get them to grow, let know what works for you. I will definately give it a go. I have tried it all.

I want 30's, but without a strong AAS protocol, I just dont think my body can carry that diameter.

Either way , good run thus far Bass.
they used to be much smaller bro. if you want bigger quads, then heavy working sets(6-8rp), widowmakers, and extreme stretches are the key.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
DAY 10: ch,dt,tr,bw,bt

Inc. DB Press - 95's - 7,4,0 = 11 Went up 5lbs but down in reps.

Smythe Mil Press - 160 - 9,3,3 = 15(+5lbs)

Machine Tri Extensions - 170 - 13,8,8 = 29(new exercise)
Widowmaker - 120x30

Deads - 135x10, 225x6, 365x6 (-3rp) These felt ridiculously heavy

T-Bar Rows w/ BB -185(three 45s and one 25) - 15,15 Concentrating very hard on the squeeze and form because an NPC competitor told me I am hunched over a bit too much. When I use 5pl I guess I yank the weight, rather than really utilizing my lats/back. Do not comment on the yanking chris lol.

Overall not the greatest session. I was really tired and my diet sucked yesterday. I only got in like 2800cals and 180g protein Nothing to blame other than myself. That's why I skipped cardio today. Also I am only weighing 198 now. So i'm sub-200 again I'm hoping it's just fat that i've lost from my lower carb diet. I let ya down pembroke :sorry:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAY 10: ch,dt,tr,bw,bt

Inc. DB Press - 95's - 7,4,0 = 11 Went up 5lbs but down in reps.

Smythe Mil Press - 160 - 9,3,3 = 15(+5lbs)

Machine Tri Extensions - 170 - 13,8,8 = 29(new exercise)
Widowmaker - 120x30

Deads - 135x10, 225x6, 365x6 (-3rp) These felt ridiculously heavy

T-Bar Rows w/ BB -185(three 45s and one 25) - 15,15 Concentrating very hard on the squeeze and form because an NPC competitor told me I am hunched over a bit too much. When I use 5pl I guess I yank the weight, rather than really utilizing my lats/back. Do not comment on the yanking chris lol.

Overall not the greatest session. I was really tired and my diet sucked yesterday. I only got in like 2800cals and 180g protein Nothing to blame other than myself. That's why I skipped cardio today. Also I am only weighing 198 now. So i'm sub-200 again I'm hoping it's just fat that i've lost from my lower carb diet. I let ya down pembroke :sorry:
No you did not let me down bro we all have days like that.:)

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
DAY 11(last night): bi,fr,qd,hm,cv

Machine Preacher Curls - 135 - 7,4,3 = 14 (+5lbs)
Widowmaker - 105x20 (+5lbs)

Seated DB Wrist Curls - 30's - 20,20 (new exercise)

Smythe Squats - 90x10, 180x7, 360x10 (new exercise)

Leg Extensions Widowmaker - 220x22 (+5lbs)

Good Mornings - 140 - 17,17 (+5lbs and 1rp)

Seated Calve Raises - 116x12, 136x23(+7rp), 146x18(+10lbs and 6rp), drop set to 116x21, drop set to 96x15 The last few reps for each set I did 10sec negs and my calves were effin burningggggg.

Rope Crunches - 120 - 34(+3rp),35(+4rp)

15min Treadmill - 60cals burned

Had a great sessions last night. The pumps were great, esp in my bi's and calves. Had an especially great session with my wife as well. It was probably the best one in a while lol. We both O'd and usually just she does. I only do it sometimes, but last night was awesome. Hey, you guys wanted a detailed log so....lmao. Random wood again this morning too.

FCKNG METALLL!!!!!!! :head: :head:
YouTube - Walls Of Jericho - The American Dream (Live) @ Mayhem Fest!

Walls of FCKNG Jericho!!!!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAY 11(last night): bi,fr,qd,hm,cv

Machine Preacher Curls - 135 - 7,4,3 = 14 (+5lbs)
Widowmaker - 105x20 (+5lbs)

Seated DB Wrist Curls - 30's - 20,20 (new exercise)

Smythe Squats - 90x10, 180x7, 360x10 (new exercise)

Leg Extensions Widowmaker - 220x22 (+5lbs)

Good Mornings - 140 - 17,17 (+5lbs and 1rp)

Seated Calve Raises - 116x12, 136x23(+7rp), 146x18(+10lbs and 6rp), drop set to 116x21, drop set to 96x15 The last few reps for each set I did 10sec negs and my calves were effin burningggggg.

Rope Crunches - 120 - 34(+3rp),35(+4rp)

15min Treadmill - 60cals burned

Had a great sessions last night. The pumps were great, esp in my bi's and calves. Had an especially great session with my wife as well. It was probably the best one in a while lol. We both O'd and usually just she does. I only do it sometimes, but last night was awesome. Hey, you guys wanted a detailed log so....lmao. Random wood again this morning too.

FCKNG METALLL!!!!!!! :head: :head:
YouTube - Walls Of Jericho - The American Dream (Live) @ Mayhem Fest!

Walls of FCKNG Jericho!!!!
Now that is detail LOL!!!

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Had a few bouts of random wood throughout the day, so the testopro is really starting to do it's thang!

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
DAY 13: ch,dt,tr,bw,bt

Incline Lever Type Bench - 111x13(warm-up), 221 - 13,4,3 = 20(+10lbs and 1rp)

Low Pulley Cable Crossover Widowmaker - 60x21(new exercise) awesome pump with these!

DB Mil Press - 65's - 11,5,5 = 21(7rp wtf?)

Seated DB Lateral Widowmaker - 25x21(+1rp)

Skull Crushers - 75+BAR - 11(+2rp), then 30sec rest and 8rp. Kept getting nauseous and actually puked twice, so i just did a 3nd straight set and called it quits. No RP here :(

Skipped DB Rows due to nausea :(

Bent Over BB Rows - 135x13(warm-up), 175x17 again the nausea kicked in and i had to stop. This was a new exercise btw. Next time will be much better.

Skipped Shrugs and Cardio :(

So yea, this session sucked hardcore. Strength still went up a LOT, but the nausea thing was pissing me off. This happens any time I drink just milk pre-wo. I was in a rush and chugged 2 and 1/2 cups of milk 30min pre-wo. Oh well, i'll make up for it next time.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAY 13: ch,dt,tr,bw,bt

Incline Lever Type Bench - 111x13(warm-up), 221 - 13,4,3 = 20(+10lbs and 1rp)

Low Pulley Cable Crossover Widowmaker - 60x21(new exercise) awesome pump with these!

DB Mil Press - 65's - 11,5,5 = 21(7rp wtf?)

Seated DB Lateral Widowmaker - 25x21(+1rp)

Skull Crushers - 75+BAR - 11(+2rp), then 30sec rest and 8rp. Kept getting nauseous and actually puked twice, so i just did a 3nd straight set and called it quits. No RP here :(

Skipped DB Rows due to nausea :(

Bent Over BB Rows - 135x13(warm-up), 175x17 again the nausea kicked in and i had to stop. This was a new exercise btw. Next time will be much better.

Skipped Shrugs and Cardio :(

So yea, this session sucked hardcore. Strength still went up a LOT, but the nausea thing was pissing me off. This happens any time I drink just milk pre-wo. I was in a rush and chugged 2 and 1/2 cups of milk 30min pre-wo. Oh well, i'll make up for it next time.
Milk never treated me well pre-wo. I just suck down a shake with water now and it seems to take care of that.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Milk never treated me well pre-wo. I just suck down a shake with water now and it seems to take care of that.
Well what it is, is milk thickens your mucous. That's why when you're sick, congested, and have stuff running down your throat, you're told to drink plenty of liquids and avoid milk. The mucous runs down the back of my throat from my nose and it literally feels like someone has 1 finger on my gag reflex and I can yak at any second. I've noticed that when I drink a lot of water intra-wo it alleviates my problem. I did that last night and it helped, but not like it usually does. No more milk pre-wo for me. I usually eat whole foods, but if i'm in a rush again, i'll just have to wait longer so I can make an actual meal.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
DAY 16: bi,fr,qd,hm,cv

DB Conc. Curls - 50's - 9,4,3 = 16 (+5lbs)
Widowmaker - 35x21

Behind Back BB Wrist Curls - 140 - 22,22 (+5lbs)

BB Squats - 135x8, 225x6, 330x11 (+5lbs and 1 rp) When I went to re-rack the weight, the bar slipped on the notch in the rack on the right side, so that sucked pretty bad lol. When I felt it coming down on me, I got an adrenaline rush and just powered the weight back up so I was standing straight again, then re-racked that side.

Widowmaker - 240x21

Seated Leg Curls - 155 - 9,5,5 = 19(same, but I haven't done these in a couple weeks, so i'd say strength is up)

Smythe Calve Raises - 100x15, 190x12, 280x12, drop set to 190x12, drop set to 100x15

Shrugs using Lever Type Flat Bench - 300x19(+2rp), 320x16(+20lbs)

Awesome session. Endurance seemed higher and strength is increasing nicely. Vascularity is increasing as well, and so is libido. I'm digging testopro fo sho!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAY 16: bi,fr,qd,hm,cv

DB Conc. Curls - 50's - 9,4,3 = 16 (+5lbs)
Widowmaker - 35x21

Behind Back BB Wrist Curls - 140 - 22,22 (+5lbs)

BB Squats - 135x8, 225x6, 330x11 (+5lbs and 1 rp) When I went to re-rack the weight, the bar slipped on the notch in the rack on the right side, so that sucked pretty bad lol. When I felt it coming down on me, I got an adrenaline rush and just powered the weight back up so I was standing straight again, then re-racked that side.

Widowmaker - 240x21

Seated Leg Curls - 155 - 9,5,5 = 19(same, but I haven't done these in a couple weeks, so i'd say strength is up)

Smythe Calve Raises - 100x15, 190x12, 280x12, drop set to 190x12, drop set to 100x15

Shrugs using Lever Type Flat Bench - 300x19(+2rp), 320x16(+20lbs)

Awesome session. Endurance seemed higher and strength is increasing nicely. Vascularity is increasing as well, and so is libido. I'm digging testopro fo sho!
Very nice bro.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
DAY 18: ch,dt,tr,bw,bt

Flat DB Press - 75's x10 warm-up, 95's - 9,4,2 = 15 (-1rp, but my last session I actually rested like a minute between RP sets due to nausea, so those reps were skewed.)

Inc. Cable Flye Widowmaker - 55x20(same) Why do these seem so damn heavy? lol

Lever Type Mil Press - 260 - 11,3,2 = 16 (+10lbs)

Standing DB Lateral Widowmaker - 25x23 (+1rp) Delts felt jacked after these!

Tri Pushdowns - 220 - 12,6,3 = 21 (+2rp) Going to use dips from now on I think. If my not-healed-correctly rib will allow that. 21 is way too high rep-wise.
Widowmaker - 165x22(+5lbs)

Weighted Pull Ups BW+17.5lbs - 7,4,3 = 14(+2.5lbs) I may go back to using my bodyweight with these. I just can't feel the movement in my lats. I feel it more in my delts and arms :(

Seated Machine Rows - 280x13(+1rp), 230x13 with a hard squeeze at the top and 8sec negs.

Rope Crunches - 120x34(+3rp), drop set to 100x31, drop set to 80x35(+5rp)

Overall another great session. It's sweet not NEEDING a pew-wo stim to have a good workout. My overall mood has been great lately and the alpha male feeling is nice. Libido is still high and the pumps in the gym are excellent. I am now carb cycling though, so we'll see how great the pumps are after my body gets used to that lol. I'm doing 300g one day, 200g the next, 100g the next, etc. With 1 cheat day per week. I REALLY wanna get rid of this goddamn belly/hip cushion!!!!! Oh and i'm UP 1.5lbs :)

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAY 18: ch,dt,tr,bw,bt

Flat DB Press - 75's x10 warm-up, 95's - 9,4,2 = 15 (-1rp, but my last session I actually rested like a minute between RP sets due to nausea, so those reps were skewed.)

Inc. Cable Flye Widowmaker - 55x20(same) Why do these seem so damn heavy? lol

Lever Type Mil Press - 260 - 11,3,2 = 16 (+10lbs)

Standing DB Lateral Widowmaker - 25x23 (+1rp) Delts felt jacked after these!

Tri Pushdowns - 220 - 12,6,3 = 21 (+2rp) Going to use dips from now on I think. If my not-healed-correctly rib will allow that. 21 is way too high rep-wise.
Widowmaker - 165x22(+5lbs)

Weighted Pull Ups BW+17.5lbs - 7,4,3 = 14(+2.5lbs) I may go back to using my bodyweight with these. I just can't feel the movement in my lats. I feel it more in my delts and arms :(

Seated Machine Rows - 280x13(+1rp), 230x13 with a hard squeeze at the top and 8sec negs.

Rope Crunches - 120x34(+3rp), drop set to 100x31, drop set to 80x35(+5rp)

Overall another great session. It's sweet not NEEDING a pew-wo stim to have a good workout. My overall mood has been great lately and the alpha male feeling is nice. Libido is still high and the pumps in the gym are excellent. I am now carb cycling though, so we'll see how great the pumps are after my body gets used to that lol. I'm doing 300g one day, 200g the next, 100g the next, etc. With 1 cheat day per week. I REALLY wanna get rid of this goddamn belly/hip cushion!!!!! Oh and i'm UP 1.5lbs :)
Awesome bro.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I hate preWO stims. Give me this type of product any day.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
I agree I either build up a tolerance and need more and I crash hard.
Yea, I bought Jack3d and my first 2 sessions using it were INSANE!!!! I was off the wall crazy intense! But after that it dwindled down and I didn't feel a single thing from it anymore. It's a good thing testosterone isn't like that :)

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
DAY 21: bi,fr,qd,hm,cv(last night)

Incline Alt. DB Curls - 50's - 12,5,4 = 21(+1rp)
High Pulley Cable Curls Widowmaker - 60x23(+1rp)

Reverse Grip Cable Curls - 60x24(+1rp), 65x25(+5lbs and 2rp)

Leg Press - 457x12 warm-up, 902x8(+5lbs)
Widowmaker - 777x21(+5lbs and 1rp)

Hyper Extension - 45lb plate x17 (+2rp)

Toe Press - 757x20(+10lbs), 762x20(+5lbs and 2rp), drop set to 537x19(+10lbs), drop set to 347x21(+4rp) <--------My calves were crazy pumped and 100% toasted after these.

Upright Cable Rows - 170x15(+1rp), drop set to 130x15(+1rp), drop set to 90x16 <-------Ridiculous and literally painful pump in my traps during every rep of these.

20min Treadmill Burned 81cals.

This was a sick session and the pumps were nuts. Strength continues to rise even while carb cycling, and my libido is high as well all day. Still feeling that alpha male attitude and my dosing is still 2/1/2