Silver is taking TKD to the next level with TestoPRO (Thx Anabolic Innovations)

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Intro:

I have been given the excellent opportunity to log Anabolic Innovations' newest test booster TestoPro. This product has several proven ingredients that help raise Testosterone and ingredients to control estrogen. Being a 35 year old male that works in a fairly stressful job and comes home to 3 kids I need as much help as I can get to overcome the stress and strive for my goals.

Background info:
About 11 years ago I was a lost cause and totally gave up on caring about how I looked. I was discusted with they way I looked and I was 265lbs pushing a size 40 pants and XXL shirts. I did the Atkins diet in its heyday and was able to drop quite a bit of weight and made it down to 36" pants. That was fine for a while and I went between 215lbs and 225lbs. Finally 2+ years ago I was tired of being tired, out of shape and so unhappy with what I had become. I started exercising and doing a little upper body work 3x per week. Around May 2007 I decided I really liked bodybuilding and found AM, learned tons about they way I needed to eat, workout and about supplementation. I worked down from 225lbs to around 189, then up and down as my various cycles, recomps and semi-cuts progressed.

Stats:
Height: 6 foot even
Weight: 204.5lbs on 9/28/2009
Bodyfat%: 17.5% estimate

Goals:
I recently finished up PCT from a cycle of The One. I went from 192.5 to around 204.5 and then in PCT finished up at 203.5lbs. Last week I took the kids to Disney World on a family vacation and for the the first time in 2+ years I didn't work out during the week. I ate tons of crap food and when I got back home I weighed in at 204.5 (Fairly happy with just 1lb after that week). As a result, I hit the gym with a serious fury this week and I am back to my hard core workout ways, but I have done something more drastic than I have attempted before....

As the title states I am starting The Ketogenic Diet. However, for the first 2 weeks I am really limiting my carbs to around 40-60grams per day. After the first 2 weeks I will start adding some carbs before and after my workouts if I feel like I need the extra boost, but I will really try to keep them as low as possible to maximize the weight loss.

And then TestoPRO comes into play. I know that I will be losing quite a bit of weight and with the lower carbs sometimes intensity suffers in the gym. From all the logs I have seen I am sure TestoPRO will be able to help me lean up, keep or gain strength and hopefully turn me back into the animal that I once was.

Weight goal: 180lbs
Bench goals: 245lbs x 10 during my working set or higher
Squat goals: 275lbs x 10
Body fat goals: below 15%

Current Supplementation:
Slim Xtreme @ 1 cap per day
Anabolic Pump @ 1 cab before breakfast and 1 before lunch
Whey Protein
Chain'd Out BCAAs intra workout
Fish Oil
MultiVitamin
TestoPRO (starting on 10/01/09)

Pics:
I am not shy about posting my pics although I should be.:puppy_dog_eyes: I will try to get a more current pic posted up this weekend as I have gained some pretty good lean mass from my The One cycle.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
TestoPRO Final Review

Beginning weight: 204.5
End weight: 193

Beginning body fat % (approx.): 19%
Ending body fat % (approx.): I will get this checked tomorrow by one of the trainers at gym.

A general description of your training and diet protocol:
My training is typically a 4 day split (Chest/Tris, Back/Abs, Shoulders/Bis and Legs/whatever else I decide to work). I usually hit cardio at least 3 times a week.

My Diet is the Targeted Ketogenic Diet and I stuck too is except for 2 days where I allowed myself to consume way more carbs than I should have. I typically hit less than 65 grams of carbs per day.

Any effects on mood: TestoPRO is alpha male in a pill. I wasn't near as agressive as when I have run prohormones, but I definately had a chip on my shoulders that I only seem to get when I have more test running through the system.

Any effects on libido: This is by far the best aspect of the product for me. My libido was completely in the tank after my last cycle. By the time I ran TestoPRO it had probably been almost a month since I had woken up with morning wood which was a fairly normal occurence for me prior to that even though I am an old a$$ 35 years old. Also, I was not craving sex like I used to which was disappointing. It was not at the point of ED and I was able to get it up and do the job, but I missed wanting to bust a nut all the time.

After 3 days of taking TestoPRO I was a changed man. I started waking up with morning wood and I am talking about the uncomfortable type that almost hurts. It was great to have little Silver back and hasn't left since. My schedule has been kind of jacked with work and family committments, but there have been several times where I have been able to go for multiple rounds which is great.

Any effects on strength: For me this was a serious cut. In the past I have done more recomp and kept the calories a tad lower while still consuming carbs. I cut over 10lbs total during this run and my strength actually went up. You can't ask for more than that. The last time I dieted pretty good I lost quite a bit of strength, but I did not have TestoPRO in my arsenal.

Any effects on endurance: My low carb diet made this aspect of the product not completely shine. The first 2 weeks I felt pretty good with plenty of endurance. After that the low carb started affecting my endurance. I would be able to come in, lift heavy for my first 4 -5 sets and then started fading more than normal. I have done low carb before and it saps my energy and I was very happy to have TestoPRO to assist with boosting it.

Miscellaneous comments: I really appreciated the opportunity to run this product. In the past I have mainly used test boosters during PCT only and this product helped me realize that a good test booster with proven ingredients can be beneficial to run as a standalone product. I will definately be spending my money on it in the future because it has shown its worth to me. During the first week I started TKD without TestoPRO for the first few days. I ended up losing around 8lbs that week. Week 2 with a more strict diet than week 1 with TestoPRO in full affect my weight stayed the same.

I would really like to see how this product would treat me if I was doing a lean bulk vs a cut. I know if I focused on my diet and workout I could gain a good 4+lbs. Either way I think you can't go wrong with this product.

Overall product rating (1-10 scale): 9

The only thing I can take anything away from this product based on my observations is the endurance aspect. As I mentioned this could be due to my low carb diet, but this product was not able to keep me fired up thoughout every workout. Besides that it rates extremely high for a natural/non hormonal product that requires no PCT to recover.

Final Pics:
Unflexed

Front Double Bicep

Front Flexing

Wheels Pics (Still a long ass way to go)

My future bodybuilder

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Day 3 TKD update pre-TestoPRO:

In the past I struggled a little with dieting and eating the right foods. This is part of the reason I chose TKD as the diet choice for me to make the most of. It is strict and that is what I need to take me to the next level.

As I stated in my original post I came back from Disney at 204.5lbs. I weighted in this morning at 198.5lbs. I was pretty stoked about that since I have not been below 200lbs in 6+ weeks.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
first!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
In for the win... BTW, you sure you are down with Slim Xtreme? You've heard the drama revolving around that right?

MATTYO1977

Awards
  • Established
In for the Silver trip. Good to see you are well and focused again. Get after it.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
In for the win... BTW, you sure you are down with Slim Xtreme? You've heard the drama revolving around that right?
I have read through the threads and I am watching the sides pretty closely. I am only taking one pill per day and plan to stay that way as I don't want to push it.

In for the Silver trip. Good to see you are well and focused again. Get after it.
I am more focused on the diet than I have ever been since I started lifting. I think I finally decided that I won't be happy with myself no matter how big my arms and chest get if I still have this belly. I will rid myself of the belly before stopping this diet. I just hope it will be gone if I get down to 180.

By the way, I am really glad to have you encouraging me along this journey.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In the mix...let's do this Silver!!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Food:
Diet has been on point and will be every day (I hope).
Breakfast - 2 eggs mixed with ham and a sprinkle of cheese.
Lunch - 2 cans of albacore tuna mixed with relish and lite mayo on a multigrain wrap (only 16 carbs)
Dinner - Will consist of Chicken and Beef fajita meat.
Also will have 2-3 protein shakes today.

Workout (Back day):
Pullups - 10, 8, 6, 4, 2
Barbell Row - went light here due to my back (95lbs x 10, and 115 x 10)
Wide Grip Cable Rows - 2 sets of 120lbs x 10
Lat Pulldown - 120 x 10, 150 x 8

21 minutes of cardio on the elliptical

I had a pretty good intensity today, but I think it was due more to getting back in the gym this week after having last week off. I had more left, but work is pretty crazy right now so I was unable to get more than this in today. I am still experiencing DOMs from my last 2 workouts which is nice.

Thoughs:

Strength - Too early for a change, but I expect good things.
Libido - I will be honest and say this is an area where I am hoping for improvements. I was doing great during my last cycle. It dropped pretty good during PCT and still is hovering below normal. I think part is due to lots of stress as well, but this should put TestoPRO though a good test.
Body Composition Changes - Too early to tell
Sides - To early to tell.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Damn Silver, 30 pull ups in one workout. Look how far you have come brudda!

MATTYO1977

Awards
  • Established
I have read through the threads and I am watching the sides pretty closely. I am only taking one pill per day and plan to stay that way as I don't want to push it.

I am more focused on the diet than I have ever been since I started lifting. I think I finally decided that I won't be happy with myself no matter how big my arms and chest get if I still have this belly. I will rid myself of the belly before stopping this diet. I just hope it will be gone if I get down to 180.

By the way, I am really glad to have you encouraging me along this journey.
Oddly enough I can comment on both of these topics.
I tried the Slim X also even after reading some of the crazy stories around here. I was a bit gun shy after reading dudes were staying up for 20 hours at a time with no problems. I had no issues with the stuff at all. I did stick with one pill a day in the AM though. I'm not sure if it was because I have a high stim tolerance, more specifically caffeine. I can drink coffee before bed and not have an issue. This also makes me think I need to get off the caffeine for a while. My normal pre w/o mitt full of stims has lesser effects lately. But Yohimbe still makes me a bit wired and sweat from the inside out. Not sure what the deal is but I'll take it. The Slim X treated me well. Especially the appetite supression aspect which was pretty awesome. I had to force some meals and that hasn't happened to me, well pretty much ever. I did have a thirst all the time but my water intake is always a gallon plus/ day anyway. I figured I'd share that for what its worth.

The other part that I can comment on is my true respect that I have for you and your continual focus towards your goal. Even being willing to sacrifice other ego stroking side effects of weight training to achieve your goal. Take it from a guy who has big arms and a big chest, stick to your plan! I still have a belly to go with it and I'm really pretty fine with that because I have yet to really make it a true focus of mine to lose it. I believe that you are in a mentally strong/ready place to make it happen.

Like G said, look at the progress you've made so far. Keep at it! I am ready for yet another Silver run!

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
give it hell bro, im on this like fly on honey

phL8Tme

phL8Tme

Awards
Your pic shows some muscle being hidden. IMHO diet and metabolism change will get you that 6 pak and some extra definition.

Heres the fun part. Just how many cals. and protien plus number of days lifting+ a day or two of cardio=the perfect mix?

A year or so ago I gave up junk food and fast food. Started taking lifting seriously again, and really watched my diet. lost 31 lbs. put back on 15 of muscle in 5 months. Did my first stack/cycle and gained another 9 after PCT.

Ok, ok I just wanted to follow this thread. I'll quit for now. Upping your test is going to be fun if your lady is receptive!!!! ;)

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Damn Silver, 30 pull ups in one workout. Look how far you have come brudda!
I agree 30 pullups in a session is not bad. Keep killing it bro.:)
I have come a long way from the early days when GMG called me out for doing weight assisted pullups. He convinced me to quit being a b!tch and get as many real pullups as I could. Over time 3 became 4 then kept going. What I do now is I will do my first 2 sets of 10 and 8. Then move on to rows then come back and basically superset rows with pullups to get those extra reps in.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Oddly enough I can comment on both of these topics.
I tried the Slim X also even after reading some of the crazy stories around here. I was a bit gun shy after reading dudes were staying up for 20 hours at a time with no problems. I had no issues with the stuff at all. I did stick with one pill a day in the AM though. I'm not sure if it was because I have a high stim tolerance, more specifically caffeine. I can drink coffee before bed and not have an issue. This also makes me think I need to get off the caffeine for a while. My normal pre w/o mitt full of stims has lesser effects lately. But Yohimbe still makes me a bit wired and sweat from the inside out. Not sure what the deal is but I'll take it. The Slim X treated me well. Especially the appetite supression aspect which was pretty awesome. I had to force some meals and that hasn't happened to me, well pretty much ever. I did have a thirst all the time but my water intake is always a gallon plus/ day anyway. I figured I'd share that for what its worth.

The other part that I can comment on is my true respect that I have for you and your continual focus towards your goal. Even being willing to sacrifice other ego stroking side effects of weight training to achieve your goal. Take it from a guy who has big arms and a big chest, stick to your plan! I still have a belly to go with it and I'm really pretty fine with that because I have yet to really make it a true focus of mine to lose it. I believe that you are in a mentally strong/ready place to make it happen.

Like G said, look at the progress you've made so far. Keep at it! I am ready for yet another Silver run!
I have not had any panic attacks, nor do I feel cracked out or high while taking Slim X. I do have pretty good energy and alertness. I have had a couple minor headaches and a little insomnia the first 3 nights though, but I had not taken a stim/diet pill in a couple months which is a pretty long break for me. I don't personally feel like AX is a shady company, but time will tell and I hope I don't regret taking this bottle.

On the weight thing, I think if I was never discustingly fat and always had a decent muscle to fat ratio I might be more OK with the belly. However, sometimes I still look in that mirror and see the fat fuk I used to be and think the only way I can not see that is to completely eliminate the excess fat and start new. I dropped another lb so hopefully it will start to show soon.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
give it hell bro, im on this like fly on honey
Great to have you along for the ride.

Your pic shows some muscle being hidden. IMHO diet and metabolism change will get you that 6 pak and some extra definition.

Heres the fun part. Just how many cals. and protien plus number of days lifting+ a day or two of cardio=the perfect mix?

A year or so ago I gave up junk food and fast food. Started taking lifting seriously again, and really watched my diet. lost 31 lbs. put back on 15 of muscle in 5 months. Did my first stack/cycle and gained another 9 after PCT.

Ok, ok I just wanted to follow this thread. I'll quit for now. Upping your test is going to be fun if your lady is receptive!!!! ;)
That is awesome progress. I will be honest that the diet part has been my weekness. After seeing many transformations I realized that the only reason I have not completed mine is because I haven't been able to give up pizza, cheesburgers, fries, deserts, etc. I know I can follow the TKD diet especially with the ability to have some carbs around workouts.

I am hoping for big things (pun intended) from the libido boosting aspects of this product.

Good to have your wealth of knowledge here. You have done amazing things with how you have changed your body's composition. Feel free to thow out any nuggets that you think might be useful. I am still a rookie in this game, especially around dieting.

MATTYO1977

Awards
  • Established
I have not had any panic attacks, nor do I feel cracked out or high while taking Slim X. I do have pretty good energy and alertness. I have had a couple minor headaches and a little insomnia the first 3 nights though, but I had not taken a stim/diet pill in a couple months which is a pretty long break for me. I don't personally feel like AX is a shady company, but time will tell and I hope I don't regret taking this bottle.

On the weight thing, I think if I was never discustingly fat and always had a decent muscle to fat ratio I might be more OK with the belly. However, sometimes I still look in that mirror and see the fat fuk I used to be and think the only way I can not see that is to completely eliminate the excess fat and start new. I dropped another lb so hopefully it will start to show soon.
Good to hear that you are having good results so far with the Slim X. I have used a bunch of AX products myself and have had quality results. You'll get used to the feelings I'm guessing and enjoy it. Sounds like so far so good.

Go with whatever you find is right in your appearance. Don't be too hard on yourself though. You've made crazy progress up till now. That mirror has to be becoming your friend slowly but surely.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
:doh:

SOrry I'm late, but I'm here. NIce to see the diet dialed in. I WILL LET YOU KNOW IF YOU SLIP!!!!!!!! :drillsergeant:

:lol:

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday's Food:
Diet was good today as well. I am commited to make this work for me.
Lunch - Chicken Fajita Salad
Snack - 1 can of Tuna mixed with lite mayo and relish
Dinner - Awesome seasoned chicken breast with a later dessert of low carb yogurt
Also 2 protein shakes today.

Workout (Off Day):

Thoughs:

Strength - Will be doing legs on Sunday to put it to the test
Libido - WOW, as I stated earlier, libido has taken a hit and was hovering below normal. Last night I woke up around 4-5AM with a random wood. I will be putting it to the test tonight for sure!
Sides - I had one random new zit pop up on my wrist...WTF. Not saying it was due to 2 days of TestoPRO, but it was kind of random

Have a great Saturday everyone!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All in the name of science bubba!! The diet is on point now champ...props!!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yesterday's Food:
Diet was good today as well. I am commited to make this work for me.
Lunch - Chicken Fajita Salad
Snack - 1 can of Tuna mixed with lite mayo and relish
Dinner - Awesome seasoned chicken breast with a later dessert of low carb yogurt

Workout (Off Day):

Thoughs:

Strength - Will be doing legs on Sunday to put it to the test
Libido - WOW, as I stated earlier, libido has taken a hit and was hovering below normal. Last night I woke up around 4-5AM with a random wood. I will be putting it to the test tonight for sure!
Sides - I had one random new zit pop up on my wrist...WTF. Not saying it was due to 2 days of TestoPRO, but it was kind of random

Have a great Saturday everyone!
Looking good bro. I hope the libido and strength start to kick into high gear soon.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Day 3:

Yesterday's Food:
Stuck to my new low carp plan.
Breakfast - 1 eggs mixed with ham and a sprinkle of cheese. Later after my kids game I had 2 egs over easy.
Lunch - Hambuger patty with cheese and a small side salad
Dinner - went to a Mongolian BBQ place and had a big bowl of meat (steak, chicken, shrimp and sausage) with a little brocolli and squash.

Workout (Off Day):

Thoughs:

Strength - A quick tease for tomorrow's update...I had a great leg workout.
Libido - Another night, another random boner that I woke up to.
Sides - None so far besides the one random zit.

I will take a weigh in tomorrow morning to see how I did for the week.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Meal plan is solid Silver. I like what I am seeing here.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 3:

Yesterday's Food:
Breakfast - 1 eggs mixed with ham and a sprinkle of cheese. Later after my kids game I had 2 egs over easy.
Lunch - Hambuger patty with cheese and a small side salad
Dinner - went to a Mongolian BBQ place and had a big bowl of meat (steak, chicken, shrimp and sausage) with a little brocolli and squash.

Workout (Off Day):

Thoughs:

Strength - A quick tease for tomorrow's update...I had a great leg workout.
Libido - Another night, another random boner that I woke up to.
Sides - None so far besides the one random zit.

I will take a weigh in tomorrow morning to see how I did for the week.
Random wood can be a good thing or could cause a awkward moment.LOL

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Be careful of your sodium intake at places like Mongolian BBQ or other Asian restaurants. It shouldn't be a problem if only every once in a while, but when leaning out, salt is your enemy. If you eat something like that, try 10-15 minutes or so in the sauna the next day after your workout.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Be careful of your sodium intake at places like Mongolian BBQ or other Asian restaurants. It shouldn't be a problem if only every once in a while, but when leaning out, salt is your enemy. If you eat something like that, try 10-15 minutes or so in the sauna the next day after your workout.
Yeah. My weight actually went up the day after, but it is all good now. At the mongolian place I go to I control what I put in. I only put a little salt in the mix of meat and tried to limit how much sauce I used. Besides that the meat was raw until the mixed it so it should be somewhat controlled. I have to stay away from the Asian food due to avoiding carbs. I kind of miss them, but not enough to lose my focus.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Day 4 of TestoPRO (Day 8 of TKD):

Day 1 weight: 204.5
Day 1 weight: 195.5 (Down 9lbs FTW)

Yesterday's Food:
Breakfast - 1 eggs mixed with ham and a sprinkle of cheese.
Lunch - 2 lean hambuger patty with cheese
Snack - Low carb yogurt
Dinner - Chicken breast with green beans
Also 2 protein shakes today

Workout (Legs):
Sqats - 135 x 10, 225 x 10, 315 x 4 (PR since back injury), 225 x 10
Seated calf raises - 3 sets of 135 x 10
Leg Extension - 130 x 10, 140 x 10, 150 x 10
Standing calf raises - 120 x 10, 130 x 10
Lying hamstring curls - 120 x 10, 150 x 10

Hit 24 minutes of cardio on the elliptical.

Thoughs:

I am extremely excited about the weight loss (9lbs) this first week. I know the rate will slow down, but I will continue with my plan and keep the carbs in check.

Strength - Felt as strong as an ox today. It was the first time I have worked legs in 2+ weeks so I have been looking forward to this. Due to my sciatica from my torn l4/l5 disk I have not pushed legs like I would like. However, I have been working up to more weight, but this is 40lbs more than I have attempted in 6+ months. My back/left butt cheek (sciatica related) was pretty sore yesterday evening, but feels decent today.
Libido - Things are picking up in this area as well, but work has been brutal. All weekend I ended up working so that kind of screwed up some opportunities.
Body Composition Changes - I am starting to notice some leaning up and I am noticing some cuts in my shoulder that I have not been able to see before.
Sides - Had a little aggression yesterday. Work stress, wife stress and the Cowboys sucking really had me fuming the entire day. I feel better today though so I think it was more just the situation. I also have a little acne coming forward, but that seems to happen to me on any test booster. Due to meetings I had to cancel my chest workout, but I will be doing it tomorrow at lunch. I plan to push some serious weights around.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
9lbs in a week is a lot bud. Congrats... but keep in mind, this isn't a sprint it's a marathon. Keep yourself fed and healthy.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn, hanging 3 plates on the bar!! It's a thing of beauty isn't it?? Congrats Silver. I agree with G here...keep the furnace well fed at all times. Keep it rolling bubba.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I don't think at any point I have been starving myself. I don't know the exact calorie counts of the meals I have eaten, but I should be well above the 1500 calorie mark. I will also occasionally have a chunk of cheese for a snack. I think some of the disparity was due to the crappy food I was eating the week before combined with the lack of carbs. I expect this week to be closer to the 2-3lbs mark and I will be happy as long as it goes down. I will be testing strength tomorrow which will be a big indicator!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 4 of TestoPRO (Day 8 of TKD):

Day 1 weight: 195.5 (Down 9lbs FTW)

Yesterday's Food:
Breakfast - 1 eggs mixed with ham and a sprinkle of cheese.
Lunch - 2 lean hambuger patty with cheese
Snack - Low carb yogurt
Dinner - Chicken breast with green beans

Workout (Legs):
Sqats - 135 x 10, 225 x 10, 315 x 4 (PR since back injury), 225 x 10
Seated calf raises - 3 sets of 135 x 10
Leg Extension - 130 x 10, 140 x 10, 150 x 10
Standing calf raises - 120 x 10, 130 x 10
Lying hamstring curls - 120 x 10, 150 x 10

Hit 24 minutes of cardio on the elliptical.

Thoughs:

I am extremely excited about the weight loss (9lbs) this first week. I know the rate will slow down, but I will continue with my plan and keep the carbs in check.

Strength - Felt as strong as an ox today. It was the first time I have worked legs in 2+ weeks so I have been looking forward to this. Due to my sciatica from my torn l4/l5 disk I have not pushed legs like I would like. However, I have been working up to more weight, but this is 40lbs more than I have attempted in 6+ months. My back/left butt cheek (sciatica related) was pretty sore yesterday evening, but feels decent today.
Libido - Things are picking up in this area as well, but work has been brutal. All weekend I ended up working so that kind of screwed up some opportunities.
Body Composition Changes - I am starting to notice some leaning up and I am noticing some cuts in my shoulder that I have not been able to see before.
Sides - Had a little aggression yesterday. Work stress, wife stress and the Cowboys sucking really had me fuming the entire day. I feel better today though so I think it was more just the situation. I also have a little acne coming forward, but that seems to happen to me on any test booster. Due to meetings I had to cancel my chest workout, but I will be doing it tomorrow at lunch. I plan to push some serious weights around.
Sounds great keep killing it.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow Silver! Bro I am really impressed with how dialed in you have gotten! Stay focused brotha!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Day 5 & 6 of TestoPRO (Day 9& 10 of TKD):

Day 8 weight: 195.5 (Down 9lbs FTW)

Yesterday's Food:
I have the diet down now, but I miss of all things my Frosted Flakes cereal.
Breakfast - 3 eggs over easy.
Lunch - BBQ including sausage and beef. I am sure there were a few carbs in the sauce, but well worth it. :)
Dinner - Blackened Chicken breast salad

Today's Food
Breakfast - I was running late for work so I stopped by fast food. Had sausage and egg sandwhich minus the bun.
Lunch - Chicken salad
Dinner - Salmon with green beans
Dessert - Low Carb yogurt

Workout (Chest):
Had an unplanned off day on Monday so I was fired up today!
Bench - 135 x 10, 245 x 10 (only hit 6 reps last week after a week break), 245 x 7
Incline - 115 x 10, 135 x 10, 155 x 8
Decline - 135 x 10, 185 x 10, 185 x 8
Cable Flies - Did ligher weight, high reps and focused on the squeeze on advice from a huge guy at the gym. I figured I would give them a shot.
Overhead Tricep Rope pushdowns - 95 x 10, 110 x 10, 120 x 10
V-Bar Tricep Pushdowns - 120 x 10, 130 x 10, 140 x 7 (entire stack FTW)
Tricep Kickbacks - 2 sets of 22.5 x 10

Thoughs:

Strength - Strength was excellent today. I was focused and kept attacking each set. I know I will be sore tomorrow based on the intensity today...Or will I?
Libido - I am seeing definite improvement in this aspect.
Body Composition Changes - Still getting leaner by the day and seeing a few more lines than I am used to. I will get some pics posted up this weekend for sure.
Sides - Still getting some minor acne popping up. Aggression has cooled, but I think it was more a bad weekend than anything else. I have had more focus at work as well and have been in a pretty good mood this week considering I was beaten down last weekend by it.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Lookin good Silver! Keep it up bud!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAMN! That is some mad weight loss man! As long as the strength stays up more power to ya Young Silva!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
245x10 is getting it done bubba!! The meals seem like they are getting into a nice routine too. Keep it going now...

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I'm late. Great job my man!! Gratz on the PR!! That diet is serious dedication, I'm jealous!! I much prefer cable flyes, I feel those a lot more than the dumbbell variety. Kep it up bud!!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Day 7 of TestoPRO (Day 11 of TKD):

Yesterday's Food:

Breakfast - 2 scrambled eggs with ham and cheese.
Lunch - Meatloaf with sides of green beans and mixed veggies
Snack - some mixed nuts.
Dinner - Chicken and Beef fajita meat

Workout (Back and Biceps):

Pullups - 10, 8, 6 and 4
T Bar Rows - 3 sets of 115 x 10
Lat Pulldown - 120 x 10, 130 x 10, 140 x 8
Cable Row - 2 sets of 130 x 10
Hammer Curls - 40 x 10, 45 x 10
Pinwheel curls - 2 sets of 30 x 10
Preacher curls - 2 sets of 80 x 10
Cable curls - 80 x 10, 100 x 10

Thoughs:

Strength - I think the lack of carbs is sapping a little energy because after I finished back I didn't have much left for biceps. I still had pertty good strength and willed myself to continue lifting.
Libido - Libido is above the old normal and way above what it was a week ago. In fact I had one of those bad random wood scenarios this morning. I was woken up by my kids getting in bed this morning and I must have woke up from a good dream if you know what I mean.
Body Composition Changes - I have been strict on the diet with minimal carbs, nothing to drink but water or unsweet tea. However, my weight went up. I still am seeing some serious differences in the mirror so I am happy with the progress.
Sides - No additional sides have popped up. The acne has been minor.

I am starting to get the apha male feeling more and more which I always like. I also had some pretty good pump going on in the gym. The only supplements besides fish oil and multi I am taking now are TestoPRO and one cap of SlimX. So far this product is doing what it claims and it seems to get better by the day.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 7 of TestoPRO (Day 11 of TKD):

Yesterday's Food:

Breakfast - 2 scrambled eggs with ham and cheese.
Lunch - Meatloaf with sides of green beans and mixed veggies
Snack - some mixed nuts.
Dinner - Chicken and Beef fajita meat

Workout (Back and Biceps):

Pullups - 10, 8, 6 and 4
T Bar Rows - 3 sets of 115 x 10
Lat Pulldown - 120 x 10, 130 x 10, 140 x 8
Cable Row - 2 sets of 130 x 10
Hammer Curls - 40 x 10, 45 x 10
Pinwheel curls - 2 sets of 30 x 10
Preacher curls - 2 sets of 80 x 10
Cable curls - 80 x 10, 100 x 10

Thoughs:

Strength - I think the lack of carbs is sapping a little energy because after I finished back I didn't have much left for biceps. I still had pertty good strength and willed myself to continue lifting.
Libido - Libido is above the old normal and way above what it was a week ago. In fact I had one of those bad random wood scenarios this morning. I was woken up by my kids getting in bed this morning and I must have woke up from a good dream if you know what I mean.
Body Composition Changes - I have been strict on the diet with minimal carbs, nothing to drink but water or unsweet tea. However, my weight went up. I still am seeing some serious differences in the mirror so I am happy with the progress.
Sides - No additional sides have popped up. The acne has been minor.

I am starting to get the apha male feeling more and more which I always like. I also had some pretty good pump going on in the gym. The only supplements besides fish oil and multi I am taking now are TestoPRO and one cap of SlimX. So far this product is doing what it claims and it seems to get better by the day.
I am very happy it is working out for you.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This should be picking up real soon Silver.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
This should be picking up real soon Silver.
I sure hope so. This week the weight has reversed and has gone up 2lbs. I am a tad frustrated to look at the scale, but the mirror says that I am doing the right things. I am also attributing some of this to TestoPRO. It has been 2 days since I worked out biceps, but they still seem to be semi-pumped and tight. I don't recall this being one of the selling points, but all my muscles feel full and not depleted like I would expect on a low carb diet.

in on this, good luck bro!
I appreciate you joining up. I saw you are running CKD. What are your thoughts on the difference between the 2 diets. My thoughts were the ability to have a few carbs around workouts made me feel I could stick with this longer. However, a huge carb-up for the weekend does sound mighty tempting. LOL

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your muscles will have a nice fullness to them from this. The alpha-male feeling should also come into play. Go by the mirror bubba. The scale doesn't know the difference between 200 lbs of fat or 200 lbs of muscle!!