Bang creatine and stomach problems

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
Good god.. I usually work PM shifts and workout in the morning. One of my workout rituals is to get a Bang creatine drink and sip it while working out. Every so often I would get minor stomach discomfort after drinking it. Well today I worked a day shift and went to the gym. Took my bang creatine drink and while doing cardio my stomach kept feeling bloated and cramped up. I have been using the restroom about every 30-40 minutes... Has anyone here ever had this experience with Bang ?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never heard of it. Link?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
What exactly is creatinol Phosphate ? I usually take it for the caffeine and energy boost.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What exactly is creatinol Phosphate ? I usually take it for the caffeine and energy boost.
Unlike creatine, which acts as a storage molecule for high enery phosphate groups (recall that when muscles contract, they lose one phosphate group from ATP to form ADP...Creatine phosphate - the actively stored form of Creatine - donates its phsophate group to quickly restore the ATP balance.) COP seems to act as more of a muscle buffer in low oxygen environments.

This is a compound I am looking at for my endurance formula.

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
That may explain why Cardio wise I hardly fatigue anymore. I have never had such endurance in my life... only problem was the stomach cramps today.

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That may explain why Cardio wise I hardly fatigue anymore. I have never had such endurance in my life... only problem was the stomach cramps today.
You might want to keep taking it then. Maybe you could just wear a diaper while you do cardio.

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
You might want to keep taking it then. Maybe you could just wear a diaper while you do cardio.
LOL... made it through the cardio no problem it was the ride home in traffic that had me sweating!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
It says to consume only half the bottle, and at that, it also says on the bottle to consume 12-16 oz of water immediately with the drink.

I have drank BANG before without the water to go along with it, and I felt sick as a dog. Good stuff though, I do like it as a PWO when I am in between bottles of jack3d.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol i remember this came up on bb.com that it had no creatine in it...

fail