Lights out with LipoTrophin PM (Review by UKStrength)

UKStrength

Lights out with LipoTrophin PM

What is Lipotrophin PM?

(taken from Applied Nutriceuticals - Better Results Through Science)

THE WORLDS MOST EFFECTIVE NIGHT TIME METABOLIC BOOSTER THAT BURNS FAT WHILE YOU SLEEP

Lipotrophin PM is the second half of our fat-fighting one-two punch. Applied Nutriceuticals developed Lipotrophin PM specifically for nighttime use, enabling you to remain in a fat-burning metabolic state even while you sleep! The stimulant-free combination of the ingredients in Lipotrophin PM are specially designed to increase production of your body’s natural fat-burning hormones, while also promoting deeper, more restful sleep. Works best when used in conjunction with Lipotrophin AM.

* Stimulant free - promotes a restful sleep
* Helps preserve lean muscle when dieting
* Helps metabolize late - day carbs instead of storing them as fat
* Promotes natural appetite suppression

The Review

First off i'd like to say thanks very much to Rosie and all the guys at AppNut for letting me try out Lipotrophin PM for the last few weeks.

I have to be honest and and admit that sleeping deeply and consistently have never been strong points for me, combine that with stimulants all day long and hectic work schedules, some days I find sleep very difficult. I was seriously impressed with IGF-2 in terms of its effectiveness at promoting very deep sleep (check out my review of IGF-2 HERE) and LipoTrophin also contains the same active ingredient, Macuna Pruriens, well-documented for promoting release of L-Dopa and therefore improving growth hormone levels.

Improving Sleep

This is where LipoTrophin stood strong for me. I can honestly say that I've not had ONE restless night on LipoTrophin PM, I'm actually worried about coming off it! (although we must all give supplements a rest from time to time...). I've slept deeply and woken really refreshed, not groggy and tired like you would if you popped a sleeping pill (which I've used in the past). If you buy Lipotrophin for this effect alone, don't hesitate, it gets the UKStrength 'seal of approval' ;)

Preserving Lean Muscle When Dieting

I haven't been in a calorie deficit recently, although I did start LipoTrophin PM after finishing my cycle of E-Stane and Dermacrine. Since then I haven't lost any size from my cycle (some of that is definitely due to an effective PCT though), however, the extra rest and recovery i had from sleeping well will have augmented this greatly.

Helps Metabolise Late-Day carbs

I can't say i've ever been 'carb-sensitive' although I do tend to go overboard on some days. What I did notice though is that on the days i did eat a few extra carbs a bit later, i just looked leaner and pumped in the morning, glycobol and LipoTrophin anyone? :) For someone on a cut this would be so beneficial to make use of every carb they eat!

Promotes Natural Appetite Suppression

I can't say this was a strong effect for me. LipoTrophin needs to be taken on an empty stomach, something I became accustomed to when i was using IGF-2 for the same reason, but I didn't feel less hungry when I dosed it. It certainly didn't exacerbate my hunger though, which is always a good thing, no one like late night munchies!

Conclusion​

Get LipoTrophin for the sleep benefits, it knocks just about every other product I've tried on the head in that sense and that is well worth your hard-earned cash for the extra recovery. We all know what the feeling's like after good night's sleep, imagine that every night. You've had LipoTrophin then.

Cheers again AppNut! :D

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
What was your dose, and could you say that it helped you lose weight?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What other sleep supplements have you tried?

Nice review, by the way.

UKStrength

I just used the stated dose for my weight, (2 caps pre bed). I felt no need to increase the dosage.

What other sleep supplements have you tried?

Nice review, by the way.
Cheers mate :thumbsup:

I've used the following before to actually aid sleep:

Standard sleeping pills (benzodiazepine-based ones)
Nocturnobol by LG sciences
Valerian Root Extract
Lean Dreams by ALRI
Groloid by Goliath Labs

Supplements that had the 'side-effect' of good sleep

IGF-2

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
LipoTrophin PM + IGF-2 works a treat! nice review!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Review

First off i'd like to say thanks very much to Rosie and all the guys at AppNut for letting me try out Lipotrophin PM for the last few weeks.

I have to be honest and and admit that sleeping deeply and consistently have never been strong points for me, combine that with stimulants all day long and hectic work schedules, some days I find sleep very difficult. I was seriously impressed with IGF-2 in terms of its effectiveness at promoting very deep sleep (check out my review of IGF-2 HERE) and LipoTrophin also contains the same active ingredient, Macuna Pruriens, well-documented for promoting release of L-Dopa and therefore improving growth hormone levels.

Improving Sleep

This is where LipoTrophin stood strong for me. I can honestly say that I've not had ONE restless night on LipoTrophin PM, I'm actually worried about coming off it! (although we must all give supplements a rest from time to time...). I've slept deeply and woken really refreshed, not groggy and tired like you would if you popped a sleeping pill (which I've used in the past). If you buy Lipotrophin for this effect alone, don't hesitate, it gets the UKStrength 'seal of approval' ;)

Preserving Lean Muscle When Dieting

I haven't been in a calorie deficit recently, although I did start LipoTrophin PM after finishing my cycle of E-Stane and Dermacrine. Since then I haven't lost any size from my cycle (some of that is definitely due to an effective PCT though), however, the extra rest and recovery i had from sleeping well will have augmented this greatly.

Helps Metabolise Late-Day carbs

I can't say i've ever been 'carb-sensitive' although I do tend to go overboard on some days. What I did notice though is that on the days i did eat a few extra carbs a bit later, i just looked leaner and pumped in the morning, glycobol and LipoTrophin anyone? :) For someone on a cut this would be so beneficial to make use of every carb they eat!

Promotes Natural Appetite Suppression

I can't say this was a strong effect for me. LipoTrophin needs to be taken on an empty stomach, something I became accustomed to when i was using IGF-2 for the same reason, but I didn't feel less hungry when I dosed it. It certainly didn't exacerbate my hunger though, which is always a good thing, no one like late night munchies!

Conclusion​

Get LipoTrophin for the sleep benefits, it knocks just about every other product I've tried on the head in that sense and that is well worth your hard-earned cash for the extra recovery. We all know what the feeling's like after good night's sleep, imagine that every night. You've had LipoTrophin then.

Cheers again AppNut! :D
Absolutely awesome review, Rick! :thumbsup: Lipotrophin-PM definitely is the best thing for deep and refreshing sleep for sure; this is why I love and use the product and why it is my favourite supplement/product (next to IGF-2) of all time!

You dose as directed on the dosing chart and use pre-bed...If you're personally looking for a product to "lose weight" remember that FAT loss is dependent on your caloric intake and energy expenditure and not a product, and that if you do not have the basics right then there is no 'magic pill'.

LipoTrophin PM + IGF-2 works a treat! nice review!
^^^DEFINITELY!!! That's my favourite stack right there (with a few other goodies) :)

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

UKStrength

Absolutely awesome review, Rick! :thumbsup: Lipotrophin-PM definitely is the best thing for deep and refreshing sleep for sure; this is why I love and use the product and why it is my favourite supplement/product (next to IGF-2) of all time!
No worries Rosie, I've been so impressed with the LipoTrophin. Not many products meet my expectations let alone exceed them!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice review UK. I too am worried about coming to the end of using Lipotrophin-PM. The product flat out delivers the goods!! I have dosed at 3 caps before bed as per the dosing chart and have to say that it is the deepest sleep I have had in years. My wife was worried at first because I am a very light sleeper and was not waking up when she would use the bathroom in the middle of the night. She was checking to see if I was still breathing. I am coming to the usual end of a DC blast cycle and feel as though I have more in the tank. The recovery benefits of sleep can never be overstated. You can use this in a cut but, I actually have been bulking and it has kept me very lean considering the excess calories I have been consuming. I found that it made me crave carbs. I have actually added 4 lbs since starting Lipotrophin. I agree that the appetite suppression was not evident for me either. Lastly, how can you not love the fact of getting a month's worth of this for under $20?? Sorry if I hijacked your thread UK but, I felt the word on this product needs to be spread.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice review UK. I too am worried about coming to the end of using Lipotrophin-PM. The product flat out delivers the goods!! I have dosed at 3 caps before bed as per the dosing chart and have to say that it is the deepest sleep I have had in years. My wife was worried at first because I am a very light sleeper and was not waking up when she would use the bathroom in the middle of the night. She was checking to see if I was still breathing. I am coming to the usual end of a DC blast cycle and feel as though I have more in the tank. The recovery benefits of sleep can never be overstated. You can use this in a cut but, I actually have been bulking and it has kept me very lean considering the excess calories I have been consuming. I found that it made me crave carbs. I have actually added 4 lbs since starting Lipotrophin. I agree that the appetite suppression was not evident for me either. Lastly, how can you not love the fact of getting a month's worth of this for under $20?? Sorry if I hijacked your thread UK but, I felt the word on this product needs to be spread.
Thank you for your feedback, mate!...I don't get appetite suppression either (nothing but Lean Xtreme and DCP have ever had appetite suppressing effects on me). But then again, I don't use Lipotrophin-PM as a fat burner, but for the sleeping benefits/effects...As I have said many times over Lipotrophin-PM is a DEFINITE winner! This is a STAPLE of mine and is an excellent addition to achieving ANY body goal.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

UKStrength

...Sorry if I hijacked your thread UK but, I felt the word on this product needs to be spread.
No need to be sorry mate, thanks for your input ;) I think I'll be trying either Ghenerate next or Bullet Proof to see how they compare in the sleep department!