Rosie rides the White Raspberry wave of Controlled Labs' White Flood

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Day 18

1119 - Spin Bike:
    20 min @ 100-102 rpm

1146 - Full-Body (1 min recovery between supersets; 30 sec recovery between trisets):
    Superset A -
    1. BB Romanian Deadlift (on box) 4 x 10
    2. Lying Leg Curl 4 x 20
    Superset B -
    3. Push-Ups (feet on bench, hands on medicine balls) 4 x 10
    4. Close-Grip Seated Row 4 x 10
    Superset C -
    5. BB Military Press 4 x 10
    6. DB Lateral Raise 4 x 20
    Superset D -
    7. Dips 4 x 10
    8. DB Zottoman Curls 4 x 10
    Triset -
    9. Rope Crunch 4 x 15
    10. Weighted Crunch (on bench) 4 x 15
    11. Plank x 30 sec

1300 - Treadmill:
    a. 1 x 1 min @ 4.16 min/km/1 min break
    b. 1 x 1 min @ 3.95 min/km/1 min break
    c. 1 x 1 min @ 3.75 min/km/1 min break
    d. 3 x 30 sec @ 3.57 min/km/30 sec break
    e. 3 x 30 sec @ 3.41 min/km/30 sec break
    f. 1 x 1 min @ 4.16 min

1348 - Stretch 20 min.

Focus and Stamina: Focus unbelievable...Stamina quite something...

Energy: High. Hardly even felt fatigued after resistance training...

Endurance: Excellent.

Strength: This session was NOT about strength.

Explosiveness and Power: There all right.

Pumps and Vascularity: Pumps were hard and painful at times, especially in anterior delts and upper traps...Vascularity was strong...

Recovery: Felt pretty good afterwards...

Body Composition and Look: Got told that I look leaner from last week and even from a few days ago, and I have GAINED weight...

Other Effects: Felt Beta-Alanine tingles for a few minutes once finished on the Spin Bike (~40 minutes after having White Flood), but they were barely there and hardly lasted...Feeling good...

Other Notes: I have been chewing ThermoGum during training, and I am noticing that that is making a small difference, along with White Flood re energy...
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Day 19

1059 - HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
    c. 1 x 1 min effort
    d. 2 min jogging

1112 - Gazelle 10 min.

1124 - Stretch 20 min.

Focus and Stamina: Focus there; so ALERT when woke up I was still bouncing off the walls at a hundred miles an hour like I was yesterday...Stamina ok...

Energy: There; decided NOT to do resistance training today, though; which is ok, considering I am NOT having a day off this week...

Strength: N/A.

Explosiveness and Power: Ok...

Pumps and Vascularity: Pumps in anterior delts and arms strong...Vascularity strong as well...

Recovery: DOMS in mid to lower back (from deadlifts on Wednesday probably); decided to have a break from resistance training today, even though if I'd gone to the gym I would have no doubt blitzed through...

Body Composition and Look: Definitely noticing a difference (see what training properly again does!)...

Other Effects: Nothing...

Other Notes: Since I have been back training properly again my sleeping patterns have returned to normal. However, they are normal for the times it would be if I were in NEW ZEALAND (NZ) right now (i.e. I am going to be ~2030-2130 NZ time and waking up (no alarm clocks) at ~0300-0400 NZ time). Guess that's a START. Now to get those times to US time and I'll be ok. Regardless, I am going to train first thing every day and do as much as possible to get back into a regular schedule...

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.78%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

i spent several years in the r.p. time conversion was easy though 12 am = 12 pm. btw you seem to have a strong tolerance to stims for someone your body weight. when i weighed 210 i got a nice lift from a scoop of wf, and that's close to double what you weigh. very thorough log rosie, meticulous.
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i spent several years in the r.p. time conversion was easy though 12 am = 12 pm. btw you seem to have a strong tolerance to stims for someone your body weight. when i weighed 210 i got a nice lift from a scoop of wf, and that's close to double what you weigh. very thorough log rosie, meticulous.
    r.p.?

Yes, it has been established before that I have a very high tolerance to stimulants. THREE scoops of White Flood would probably hit the spot quite nicely as opposed to only two; and I am going to do that next week.

Thanks, bud!

5. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.78%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    r.p.?

Yes, it has been established before that I have a very high tolerance to stimulants. THREE scoops of White Flood would probably hit the spot quite nicely as opposed to only two; and I am going to do that next week.

Thanks, bud!
    republic of philipines. i never tried 3 scoops but willing to bet it would have lit me up.
  6. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

Day 20

This week's Day OFF...

Focus and Stamina: Focus there for sure; spent the afternoon writing another article (and for those that don't already know I am a writer for Bodybuilding.com; see Bodybuilding.com Writer Profile - Rosie Chee...Stamina fine (ThermoGum really does give you that much more focus and energy)...

Energy: Bouncing off the walls (but respecting the day off)...

Endurance: N/A.

Explosiveness and Power: N/A.

Pumps and Vascularity: Pumps in arms and back appearing on and off throughout the day...Vascularity pretty reasonable, considering it was cooler today...

Recovery: A bit of pain from pumps (not sure WHY they would be there, seeing as I did NOT train today), but otherwise fine...

Body Composition and Look: Recomping nicely...

Other Effects: N/A.

7. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.78%

wow- rosie taking a day off! been hearing good things about the gum too. hey since you are taking the day off, you might post another pic. the last one burnt a hole in my computer.
  8. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

Day 21

0808 - 5km Run.

0838 - Stretch 27 min.

0916 - Arms/Abs (1 min recovery between supersets; 30 sec recovery between trisets):
    Superset A -
    1. Weighted Dips 4 x 12
    2. Close-Grip BB Bicep Curls 4 x 6
    Supserset B -
    3. Incline Dips 4 x 12
    4. E-Z Bar Bicep Curls 4 x 12
    Superset C -
    5. Flat Close-Grip BB Bench Press 4 x 6
    6. Zottoman Curls 4 x 12
    Superset D -
    7. Rope Tricep Push-Downs 4 x 12
    8. Incline Bicep Curls 4 x 12
    Triset -
    9. Weighted Crunch (on bench) 4 x 15
    10. Straight-Leg Double-Leg Raise (on bench) 4 x 15
    11. Plank 4 x 30 sec

1017 - Gazelle 20 min.

Focus and Stamina: Focus has been awesome; having to find something to do to keep myself BUSY...Stamina just fine...

Energy: This last week has seen me much more alive and energetic, since training has been at Maintenance levels and more the way I like it and stress has eased somewhat and I am chewing ThermoGum a LOT...

Strength: Getting better; increasing weight for almost every exercise.

Explosiveness and Power: Good.

Pumps and Vascularity: Pumps in arms strong, especially by the end of the second superset...Vascularity good...

Recovery: Slept for nearly 11 hours last night (must have needed it)...Body is definitely a little sore, but not as much as it was (guess I just needed to get 'used' to training more again)...

Body Composition and Look: Starting to see the progress; this week has seen me noticeably lean up a bit (see what a different training makes for me!)...

Other Effects: Beta-Alanine tingles started after the second superset (which was ~50 minutes after having White Flood) and lasted for only a few sets.

Other Notes: From tomorrow I am going to start dosing White Flood at THREE scoops and see how that compares to two scoops. I am also going to NOT chew ThermoGum during a few sessions, to see how the White Flood actually does re energy on its own and see if it is any different (as I noticed that my energy was BETTER when I chewed ThermGum as well as dosing White Flood)...Aside from not doing one resistance session (i.e. I did 4 instead of 5, but 4 is still 'ok') I completed all the planned training sessions for this week. Next week is going to see me take it up a notch just a little more (as I have managed to do each week) re training by adding in that fifth resistance session and a couple more cardio sessions...

9. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

wow- rosie taking a day off! been hearing good things about the gum too. hey since you are taking the day off, you might post another pic. the last one burnt a hole in my computer.
    The day off was YESTERDAY (update was made today, since I passed out before I planned on going to bed and didn't wake up until this morning when my husband got home from work)...Got to make sure that I have ONE day OFF per week, though, since having a day off every FEW weeks was part of the contributing factors to why I have been so fatigued and shattered since I've been in the US...ThermoGum is indeed great stuff. Definitely something to chew on when you're training or need that extra energy (I am bouncing off the walls like an excitable puppy when I chew it for more than 3 hours and Sean tells me that I'm like an ADHD child, LOL)...Pics another day...

10. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.78%

The day off was YESTERDAY (update was made today, since I passed out before I planned on going to bed and didn't wake up until this morning when my husband got home from work)...Got to make sure that I have ONE day OFF per week, though, since having a day off every FEW weeks was part of the contributing factors to why I have been so fatigued and shattered since I've been in the US...ThermoGum is indeed great stuff. Definitely something to chew on when you're training or need that extra energy (I am bouncing off the walls like an excitable puppy when I chew it for more than 3 hours and Sean tells me that I'm like an ADHD child, LOL)...Pics another day...
    given your tolerance for stims that is a huge endorsement for thermogum.
  11. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

Day 22

1648 - HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    c. 4min jogging

1702 - Stretch 20 min.

Focus and Stamina: Focus once up (and alertness is pretty awesome on ThermoGum)...Stamina ok...

Energy: I still have not had RPM since I ran out a couple of weeks ago, and ThermoGum is what has been giving me the energy that I missed from RPM...

Endurance: Good.

Explosiveness and Power: Good. Efforts were definitely better quality today...

Pumps and Vascularity: Pumps in anterior delts painful whilst running...Vascularity fine...

Recovery: No DOMS from yesterday...However, slept for nearly 12 hours!...

Body Composition and Look: Ok...

Other Notes: As mentioned, I have not been using RPM for a while now. I am not going to be using RPM again and will be selective in my use of ThermoGum for the duration of my time on White Flood; this gives me a chance to see whether White Flood actually makes a difference in my energy.

12. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.78%

1648 - HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    c. 4min jogging

1702 - Stretch 20 min.

Focus and Stamina: Focus once up (and alertness is pretty awesome on ThermoGum)...Stamina ok...

Energy: I still have not had RPM since I ran out a couple of weeks ago, and ThermoGum is what has been giving me the energy that I missed from RPM...

Endurance: Good.

Explosiveness and Power: Good. Efforts were definitely better quality today...

Pumps and Vascularity: Pumps in anterior delts painful whilst running...Vascularity fine...

Recovery: No DOMS from yesterday...However, slept for nearly 12 hours!...

Body Composition and Look: Ok...

Other Notes: As mentioned, I have not been using RPM for a while now. I am not going to be using RPM again and will be selective in my use of ThermoGum for the duration of my time on White Flood; this gives me a chance to see whether White Flood actually makes a difference in my energy.
    most of my friends think i have a strong tolerance to stims, and celc5 is a wuss when it comes to stims. but when i had him try white flood, he told me he was disappointed by it. i nearly had a heart attack. strange how it affects people so differently. if it affected everyone the way it affects me it would be the top seller.
  13. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

most of my friends think i have a strong tolerance to stims, and celc5 is a wuss when it comes to stims. but when i had him try white flood, he told me he was disappointed by it. i nearly had a heart attack. strange how it affects people so differently. if it affected everyone the way it affects me it would be the top seller.
    Everyone reacts differently to supplements, so it's to be expected that not everyone is going to have the same experience as you or I with the same product.

Personally, White Flood does NOT give me the effect I experience with other stimulants such as caffeine, yohimbine, etc.

14. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.78%

Everyone reacts differently to supplements, so it's to be expected that not everyone is going to have the same experience as you or I with the same product.

Personally, White Flood does NOT give me the effect I experience with other stimulants such as caffeine, yohimbine, etc.
    it took me a long time to get it. it used to really send me for a loop when everyone didn't get the same as me from a supp.
  15. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

Day 23

1254 - Spin Bike:
    20 min @ 100-102 rpm.

1321 - Shoulders/Hamstrings (1 min recovery between supersets/sets):
    Superset A -
    1. BB Clean and Press 4 x 6, 5, 4, 3
    2. DB Lateral Raise 4 x 12
    3. BB Military Press 4 x 15, 12, 9, 9
    Superset B -
    4. DB Shoulder Press 4 x 12
    5. Incline DB Rear Raise 4 x 12
    Superset C -
    6. Lying Leg Curls 4 x 15
    7. BB Good Mornings 4 x 15

1414 - Treadmill:
    a. 2 x 2 min @ 3.95 min/km/1 min break
    b. 2 x 1 min @ 3.95 min/km/1 min break
    c. 2 x 1 min @ 3.75 min/km/1 min break

1429 - Stepper 10 min.

1526 - Stretch 28 min.

Focus and Stamina: Focus pretty sweet...Stamina great; wasn't slowing down much and felt like could have kept on going if I'd let myself...

Energy: Energy was fine; no different than using two scoops of White Flood, though...

Strength: Definitely increasing. Seeing an increase on either weight or reps for EVERY exercise this week...Upping the weight EVERY set of BB Clean and Press...

Explosiveness and Power: Both there...

Pumps and Vascularity: Pumps in legs after the Spin Bike (interesting). Started in deltoids and hamstrings during and after resistance session. In legs again after the Treadmill...Vascularity ok...

Recovery: Recovery is getting better each week...

Body Composition and Look: Although I am HEAVIER than I was when I started White Flood I have LOST 1.7% BF over the last three weeks...

Other Effects: Took THREE scoops of White Flood ~45 min pre-resistance session this morning. Had Beta-Alanine tingles almost immediately after dosing, but they only lasted a few minutes...Didn't experience anything any differently than I did using only two scoops of White Flood...

16. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

Day 24

1401 - HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    c. 4 min jogging

1418 - Stretch 24 min.

1503 - Back/Chest (1 min recovery between supersets):
    Superset A -
    1. Close-Grip Pull-Ups 4 x 4
    2. Flat BB Bench Press 4 x 6
    Superset B -
    3. BB Deadlifts 4 x 8, 4, 4, 4
    4. Push-Ups (feet on bench, hands on m/b) 4 x 10
    Superset C -
    5. BB Bent Over Rows 4 x 12, 4, 4, 4
    6. Incline DB Bench Press 4 x 8
    Superset D -
    7. Close-Grip Seated Row 4 x 8, 8, 8, 6
    8. Push-Ups (feet on bench, hands on m/b) 4 x 10

1606 - Stepper:
    a. 10 min @ 8 floors/min
    b. 5 min @ 10 floors/min
    c. 5 min @ 8 floors/min

Focus and Stamina: Focus was good (aside from the few moments when got heady during resistance training)...Stamina fine as always...

Energy: Felt quite fatigued during HIIT (it was also quite a bit warmer than it has been lately, which could have contributed to this)...Started coming alive more during resistance training (although with low reps and high weight energy is not really the issue)...Stepper couldn't wait to finish...

Strength: Better than last week. My deadlifts are getting back there again..

Explosiveness and Power: There...

Pumps and Vascularity: Pump in left anterior deltoid during HIIT Run. Pump in arms a little during resistance training. Pumo in calves during Stepper...Vascularity started becoming quite pronounced during second set of Superset C and stayed like that...

Recovery: I always have 'good' and 'bad' weeks re days that I do Chest in the gym. This week was ok, but I felt VERY weak during Superset A (albeit didn't feel like that during any other Supersets)...

Body Composition and Look: I need to be LEANER!!!

Other Effects: Three scoops of White Flood (~45 min pre-resistance training) again today. NO Beta-Alanine tingles or sensation experienced at all today. No change in energy from using two scoops either.

Other Notes: I have one more day of Cre-02 left, and then will go back to using NeoVar Recomped...My body is still almost running on NZ time (weird how it has fallen back into that routine naturally); I have to get in that routine in US time...80% of the year has gone by already; where did it go so FAST?...

17. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.76%

loved white flood when i tried it and love the pics.
  18. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

Quote Originally Posted by cghardwick View Post
    loved white flood when i tried it and love the pics.
    Cheers

19. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

Day 25

This week's Day OFF...

Focus and Stamina: Focus ok...Stamina ok...

Energy: Body felt fcuked this morning on waking. A few errands to do, that took precedence over training (hence the day off today). Just feel like blobbing...

Pumps and Vascularity: Pump none...Vascularity ok...

Recovery: Recovery after Chest/Back days seems the worst; I have DOMS all through my upper chest and across to arms...

Body Composition and Look: GRRRR...

Other Effects: None.

Other Notes: It has been interesting using a preworkout product only on RESISTANCE training days, as opposed to ALL training days, and I am NOT used to that (usually using such a product EVERY day). Only using ONE preworkout product has made a few noticeable differences as well.

20. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.58%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    subbed.. might try this out after my ragnaork is done.. interested if it help with energy and explosiveness
    Yes, it will, I do so much better in class when I am on a scoop or two. I am more coordinated, I learn more, and I flow better, think less.

If you want endurance, try corgygen5 or cre02, with white flood.
  21. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.78%

stunning photo rosie, your husband is very fortunate-INDEED.
  22. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

stunning photo rosie, your husband is very fortunate-INDEED.
    He's not the only lucky one

23. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

Day 26

1306 - HIIT Gazelle:
    a. 4 min easy
    c. 4 min easy

1323 - Stretch 25 min.

1408 - Arms/Abs (1 min recovery between supersets and trisets):
    Superset A -
    1. Weighted Dips 4 x 8
    2. Close-Grip BB Bicep Curls 4 x 8, 7, 6, 5
    Superset B -
    3. Incline Dips 4 x 12
    4. E-Z Bar Bicep Curls 4 x 12
    Superset C -
    5. Flat Close-Grip BB Bench Press 4 x 12
    6. Zottoman Curls 4 x 12
    Superset D -
    7. Rope Tricep Push-Down 4 x 12
    8. Incline Bicep Curls 4 x 12
    Triset -
    9. Weighted Crunch 4 x 10
    10. Weighted Deadbug 4 x 10
    11. Bicycle 4 x 20
    Superset E -
    12. Ab Vacuums 1 x 10
    13. Plank 1 x 1 min

1510 - Gazelle 20 min.

Focus and Stamina: Focused as anything...Stamina fine...

Energy: Just kept going like the energizer bunny...

Strength: Improving.

Explosiveness and Power: Good.

Pumps and Vascularity: Pump in arms early on. Pump in triceps peaking during Superset D; pump in biceps increasing in strength from Superset B...Vascularity fairly normal...

Recovery: Slept for 10 hours (interesting)...No DOMS though...

Body Composition and Look: Calves looking really good re definition...

Other Effects: The Beta-Alanine tingle started ~50 minutes after dosing and lingered in legs and glutes for ~20 minutes.

Other Notes: I will be using NeoVar Recomped from tomorrow on as my creatine product, since I have now finished the bottle of Cre-02...Not long left before I am finished my tub of White Flood...

24. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.78%

He's not the only lucky one
    good for you, there is nothing that makes a man's day more than for his lady to praise him to others. i know it sure makes my day! keep those updates coming.
  25. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

Day 27

0400 - Gazelle 20 min.

0425 - Stretch 20 min.

Focus and Stamina: Not so focused; kept drifting in and out of sleep from mid-morning...Stamina nada...

Energy: Felt quite fcuked...

Endurance: Fine.

Pumps and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity normal...

Recovery: Feeling exhausted after yesterday, like my whole body is one big heavy ache. Sleeping a lot as well...

Body Composition and Look: Feel UNcomfortable and can't wait to be back to being me...

Other Effects: Nothing.

Other Notes: I am going to use 4 scoops of White Flood tomorrow and see if THAT gives me a kick...

26. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.78%

4 scoops? girl, you crazy. got great gams though, crazy or not, lol.
  27. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

4 scoops? girl, you crazy. got great gams though, crazy or not, lol.
    4 scoops may not do anything much more for me than 2 or 3 scoops...And no, not crazy. I just know with what I can push the limits

28. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.78%

4 scoops may not do anything much more for me than 2 or 3 scoops...And no, not crazy. I just know with what I can push the limits
    i still think you crazy, lol. but i have a ton of respect for you. now you have me wanting to get on the flood again.
  29. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

i still think you crazy, lol. but i have a ton of respect for you. now you have me wanting to get on the flood again.
    I get that a lot because of the way I train and the intensity which I train at...But...Each to their own!

30. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.9%

Love me some flood!
    Great log by the way, just read through all 3 pages.
    Keep it up
  31. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

Day 28

1455 - Spin Bike:
    20 min @ 40km/hr pace

1520 - Full-Body (1 min recovery):
    1. BB Back Squats 1 x 50
    2. BB Good Mornings 1 x 50
    3. V-Bar Close-Grip Seated Row 1 x 50
    4. Push-Ups (feet and hands on floor) 1 x 50
    5. BB Military Press 1 x 50
    6. Dips 1 x 50
    7. E-Bar Bicep Curls 1 x 50
    8. Weighted Crunches 1 x 50
    9. Rope Crunches 1 x 50
    10. Plank 1 x 1 min

1608 - Stepper:
    20 min @ 8 floors/min pace

1715 - Stretch 20 min.

Focus and Stamina: Focus great, so much so that I barely noticed the time passing...Stamina fine...

Energy: 4 scoops of White Flood gives me about the energy that I would get from 2 caps of RPM. However, the energy does not last even half as long, and ~3 hours post-dosing I started fading...

Strength: This session was NOT about strength.

Explosiveness and Power: Still have explosiveness on command...Not really a 'power' session...

Pumps and Vascularity: Pump, yes, from the very first set during resistance training...Vascularity increased as the session went on...

Recovery: Feel ok...Wanted the 20 minutes on the Stepper after resistance training to finish quickly...

Body Composition and Look: Weight has dropped a little from the last couple of days...

Other Effects: The Beta-Alanine tingles started ~20 minutes after dosing White Flood, and stayed on and off over the following few hours...I was sweating more than usual during the first half of my resistance training session today, which I can attribute to the White Flood, as intensity of my training, cardio pre-resistance training, and the temperature in the weights room were no different than usual.

Other Notes: Going to try FIVE scoops of White Flood tomorrow to see what happens...Log will finish in two days, complete with my Final Review of White Flood.

32. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

Quote Originally Posted by CHANcore View Post
    Love me some flood!
    Great log by the way, just read through all 3 pages.
    Keep it up
    Cheers, bud Two days left...

33. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.78%

5 scoops, damn. at your body weight, that would be like me doing 8-9 scoops. you must have an incredible tolerance to ingredients in white flood. wow!!!
  34. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

5 scoops, damn. at your body weight, that would be like me doing 8-9 scoops. you must have an incredible tolerance to ingredients in white flood. wow!!!
    I don't know if it's a tolerance to the ingredients or the fact that I am just not responding to the product as most people do. To be honest, from what I have experienced so far, if I were to continue to use White Flood as my preworkout product I would have to dose it at at LEAST 4 scoops, as anything less and I am having to use something ELSE as well to get me through. However, crashing after ~3 hours post-dosing using 4 scoops is not ideal. So we'll see.

35. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.78%

I don't know if it's a tolerance to the ingredients or the fact that I am just not responding to the product as most people do. To be honest, from what I have experienced so far, if I were to continue to use White Flood as my preworkout product I would have to dose it at at LEAST 4 scoops, as anything less and I am having to use something ELSE as well to get me through. However, crashing after ~3 hours post-dosing using 4 scoops is not ideal. So we'll see.
    sorry you are not responding the way i do, 5 scoops and i wouldn't need an airplane, lol.
  36. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

sorry you are not responding the way i do, 5 scoops and i wouldn't need an airplane, lol.
    I am a bit of an anomaly when it comes to most things re training, nutrition, and supplementation; I almost always never react the way people think I should.

37. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.78%

I am a bit of an anomaly when it comes to most things re training, nutrition, and supplementation; I almost always never react the way people think I should.
    i am a little slow, but i am starting to figure that out, lol. absolutely nothing wrong with being true to yourself.
  38. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

Day 29

1534 - HIIT Gazelle:
    a. 4 min easy
    c. 4 min easy

1549 - Stretch 25 min.

Focus and Stamina: Focus not the best ever...Stamina ok...

Energy: 5 scoops of White Flood kicked in within 20 minutes and gave energy that lasted about an hour. Crashed pretty bad 80 minutes after dosing (hence why no resistance session was done today)...

Endurance: Ok.

Explosiveness and Power: The Gazelle is not the best thing to be doing HIIT and/or efforts on; running or cycling or boxing is much better...

Pumps and Vascularity: Pump no...Vascularity nothing out of the ordinary...

Recovery: Feeling yesterday's high-rep resistance session...Feeling quite shattered pre-White Flood and after crashing...

Body Composition and Look: ...

Other Effects: The Beta-Alanine tingles started almost immediately after dosing White Flood and were VERY strong, almost like the very first time I had White Flood. The tingles lasted 3.5 hours after dosing, through face, arms, glutes, legs (i.e. almost all over) and making me feel itchy in legs...Crashed ~80 minutes after dosing...

Other Notes: Tomorrow is my last day of White Flood. I have 3 scoops left.

39. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

Day 30

This week's Day OFF...Seeing if using White Flood helps with focus and energy alone for mental tasks...

Focus and Stamina: Focus good; got work tonight...Stamina as usual...

Energy: Energy is there, but muted...

Pumps and Vascularity: Pump none...Vascularity as normal...

Recovery: Adductors are still a little tender from Sunday's high-rep session, but everything else is fine...Only slept ~5.5 hours today (insomnia and no sleep last night, which meant passing out in the morning), which is considerably LESS than what I HAVE been sleeping lately...

Body Composition and Look: Got told that I am noticeably leaning up, especially back and midsection. I can see the difference, too...An interesting note is that my body composition (8-skinfolds) done this afternoon was 11.8% BF, whereas a few days ago it was 13.3% BF (albeit it wasn't a full ISAK proforma like today was and less skinfolds were done). If I were to go based on looking in the mirror (and the accuracy of such tests with less data) I would say that the 11.8% BF is more accurate...

Other Effects: Minor Beta-Alanine tingles, but nothing near what I had yesterday and not lasting very long at all.

40. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.78%

along with your husband tim brown is a very lucky man. i am definitely in the wrong line of work. rosie you look fantastically awesome.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Controlled Labs White Flood and White Blood FINAL Review
    By luelinks in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-08-2010, 10:38 PM
  2. Controlled Labs White Flood and White Blood FINAL Review
    By luelinks in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-01-2010, 12:59 AM
  3. BoSox Controlled Labs White Raspberry/White Flood
    By BoSox36 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-01-2009, 03:29 PM
  4. Rosie's Review of White Flood (White Raspberry Flavour)
    By Rosie Chee in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-29-2009, 06:13 PM
  5. Controlled Labs White Flood White Raspberry Tester Thread!
    By Dracoy in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 10-15-2009, 02:46 AM