Missing One Thing

carcaz13

carcaz13

Awards
Well Im on my spawn cycle as we speak, and everythings going fantastic...good gains and nice size. I have all sides of my PCT in place except a good and effective testoserone booster. I head good things about DTHC but have yet to order because its reviews on sites are so weak. I wanted to try out AI "TestoPro", but I dont think It will be sold before I start my PCT. So my question to all you experienced folk is what has been the best Natty test booster you have tryed, and recomened for a PCT for a tren-epi combo?

Sorry If this post isn't in the right forum....but please tell me if it is:paranoid:

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well Im on my spawn cycle as we speak, and everythings going fantastic...good gains and nice size. I have all sides of my PCT in place except a good and effective testoserone booster. I head good things about DTHC but have yet to order because its reviews on sites are so weak. I wanted to try out AI "TestoPro", but I dont think It will be sold before I start my PCT. So my question to all you experienced folk is what has been the best Natty test booster you have tryed, and recomened for a PCT for a tren-epi combo?

Sorry If this post isn't in the right forum....but please tell me if it is:paranoid:
TestoPRO is slated to be at NP by Thursday. When are you planning on starting your PCT?

jim623

Have you given any thought to Hyperdrol X2?
6 bromo is a very effective test booster.

carcaz13

carcaz13

Awards
TestoPRO is slated to be at NP by Thursday. When are you planning on starting your PCT?
Man thats great news....I couldnt find a specific release date for it so I just assumed It would be for a while. Im starting PCT Ocotber 2nd, so I guess I will go with TestoPRO.

Thanks man!:arms:

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Man thats great news....I couldnt find a specific release date for it so I just assumed It would be for a while. Im starting PCT Ocotber 2nd, so I guess I will go with TestoPRO.

Thanks man!:arms:
Excellent!

EMT803

EMT803

Awards
I'm currently on my second week of DTP (not in pct however) and all I'm really "feeling" per se is a yohimbe type rush. no other rise in libido, focus, drive, alpha male blah blah blah. I've tried lowering dosage, raising dosage etc to no avail. No blood work or anything definitive and it might just be me, but I'd go back to CL Blue Up at the least if my wallet had a second chance.