1-t tren help.

Sonic2

Awards
I just bought two bottles of the 1-t tren and before i get into using the stuff i have a few questions.

1)by looking at my size, how many pumps should i use each day?

2) when is the best time to take it, and where on my body should i rub it in?

3) what kind of things do i need to stack it with, in order to restrict possible gyno and what not?

thanks. please only positive feedback.

the GUNSHOW

the GUNSHOW

Awards
  • Established
edit my bad did not see the "please only positive feedback"

MK9

MK9

Awards
  • Established
I suggest you maximize your potential by building on a solid foundation with your diet. The reason being 6'1 @ 152LBS is not large.
I would eat high protein, fatty foods healthy fats such as Avocado and nuts. Your snacks should consist of nuts, they carry around 300 some odd calories for 1.3 cup (mixed nuts unsalted).
Protein wise shoot for 1.5 grams per pound of weight meaning you have 228 grams of protein to consume daily.
Load up on carbs, preferably low glycemic types such as oatmeal, and mix in some blueberries, with a teaspoon of honey an hour prior to working out. This should be 1/4 of oatmeal to half a cup of rice milk. Make this your staple as a breakfast meal, and throw in some Ezekiel bread too .
Dinner should have some brown rice, mixed veggies, and chicken breast. Not to brag but I have a fool proof brown rice recipe and its my job at home to make the brown rice, I dont even use a steamer :D

Plan of attack:
3 solid meals a day that is low fat + 3 snacks that are moderate-high in fat in the form of nuts, and then eat something before you go to bed, go for a nice tasty banana protein shake.
MK9