Punthra's Microdrol Iron Destruction

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Well i've been chosen by Royd to do a review of Bradley Asgard's Microdrol. I'm very excited about this opportunity as i haven't ran a hormone in years.

Name: Punthra
Weight:237 (Stupid flu messed with my appetite for a few days)

Goal Weight: 245-250 while getting a touch leaner than before.

Hormone Experience: M1T, 1ad / 4ad (old school), M-dien

Training Style: I'll be using a advanced DC training program and i have over 7 plus years of training.

Cardio: Low intensity cardio, 30 minutes, 3 days a week (I have a fast metabolism so if you don't like it bite me)

Diet: Not going to detail it at all as my diet has never been an issue. Don't bother asking as i won't bother answering.

Additional Supplements: EFA's, Lipid Support, Hawthorne berry, milk thistle, multivitamin

PCT: Novaldex, Anadraulic State, and i have hcg if needed.

About Me: I'm a no nonsense bodybuilder who expects the best from myself and my supplements when i'm in the gym. I have 7 years of training behind me, 5 serious, 2 just pissing around. I'm aiming to do my first bodybuilding competition in june. I promise to bring a clear and defined opinion on microdrol without sucking up to any company. I look forward to people following along and i hope i can help people decide whether or not to give microdrol a try.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
saved for before pics

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
saved for after pics

K

Kevin R

Awards
  • Established
Suuuuuuuuubbbb'd. Finally! Really excited for this product and have been waiting for your log in particular. Keep us detailed.

Edit: Sorry for ****ing up your thread order. :p

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
saved for final review

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Took my first dose just a little while ago and it tastes like cinnamon hearts with a splash of medicine. Not good, not bad just bareable.

My week starts with workout b and i'll be heading in to get the workout done in a bit....

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Workout B

Close Grip Pulldowns 310x8 / x3 / x1

Barbell Rows 285x6 / 210x20 (Did 210 over again because of the pause to get it done last time)

Cambered Preacher Curls 115x8 / x4 / x1 (I either go up in weight on friday or this exercise is gone....booo!!!)

Reverse Grip One Arm Cable Curls 45x17

Notes:
- didn't notice any effects today but i wasn't expecting anything either
- pumps for back and biceps were awesome

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
In!

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Gonna be a few days before i can get some before pictures as my camera is busted....going to borrow a friends to get everything done!

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Gonna be a few days before i can get some before pictures as my camera is busted....going to borrow a friends to get everything done!
Well i got one if you get desperate.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
I'll keep that in mind....perhaps some video in the last week would be sweet also. A little Punthra / SWG iron smashing on vid would be sweet!!!

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I'll keep that in mind....perhaps some video in the last week would be sweet also. A little Punthra / SWG iron smashing on vid would be sweet!!!
Done like dinner.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good man....I guess i have three weeks to ramp up my training so that the numbers are more than video worthy. Perhaps we'll have to repeat a bunch of the exercises and blow the doors off them.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
subzero

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Workout C (changed a bit due to going to a different gym today)

Front Squats 295x6 & 155x20 (Core Stability absolutely sucked)

Seated Hamstring Curls 210x12 / x4 / x2

Seated Calf Raises 120x10 (Cramping was unbearable)

Notes:
- Great workout even though i had to adjust the exercises
- overall sense of well being is definitely improved
- numbers will improve on front squats once my core is used to doing them again
- haven't noticed any changes yet, other than a great deal of sweating for no reason

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Day 3 Off

- i have absolutely unreal DOMS in my legs right now, i guess it's a sign to return to front squatting again. Pain = Growth. Right? lol
- had a rough time sleeping last night due to very heavy night sweats. I'm not really sure what's causing this but i'll keep you posted on what's going on.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any crazy dreams?

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed! Good luck with your run :)

Regards,

//CC

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
CC nice to have you along for the ride....No dreams yet metroba, just heavy night sweats with dreams i can't remember. Which is good because last week was nothing but dreams about death and horrible things happening! Those dreams were very vivid and i wish i hadn't remembered them. Here's hoping i can remember tonights dreams and hopefully there happy.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is your second run with Micro right?

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
First, the last PH i ran was a two week run of M1T and that was five or 6 years ago. I'm pretty sure my receptors are nice and refreshed. The closest thing i've ran to a hormone is Anadraulic State or Novedex XT......lol! Ya, i know there hormonal but they definitely won't have the same effects that Microdrol gives.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
First, the last PH i ran was a two week run of M1T and that was five or 6 years ago. I'm pretty sure my receptors are nice and refreshed. The closest thing i've ran to a hormone is Anadraulic State or Novedex XT......lol! Ya, i know there hormonal but they definitely won't have the same effects that Microdrol gives.
5-6 years... yea your receptors are probably good to go. I'm banking on 6 months being good enough for my next cycle lol. Thank goodness this GHenorate log took off and will keep me off the sauce for at least another month... my supplement cabinet has been calling my name.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
I can't wait to see the results from you taking GHenerate! Might be something for me to try down the road.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I can't wait to see the results from you taking GHenerate! Might be something for me to try down the road.
I've already noticed much deeper feeling sleep which is a huge plus for me. Not really noticing anything in the gym yet. But this could be a great supplement for PCT or even on cycle to help with sleepless nights etc. My dreams have been apesh*t too.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
I'm going in to do workout a this morning....to make things clear "I'm going to make this log my bitch this morning!"

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
That's what I like to hear!

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Workout A

Incline Hammer Strength Presses 395x7 / x2 / x2 (reps got messed up due to some jackass trying to have a conversation with me when i was doing my breathing. Made it up on the last set due to being so damned pissed off)

Upright Rows 170x10 / x5 / x3

Incline Skullcrushers 135x15 / x5 / x3 (Hell Yeah!!!!)

Notes:
- great workout other than the frustration with the first exercise
- i feel very confident in the gym right now
- weighed in at 242.6, so i've gained the weight i lost back very quickly
- legs are still agonizingly sore....must be growing!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
how many days have you been on so far? Those #s are nutz man!

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Only 4 days....Can't wait to see what happens when it actually starts to kick in.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How long does super usually take to kick in? Like wk 2 or 3 right?

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Usually, I think i'm experiencing gains right now due to getting my diet back on track, having a goal, and a minor placebo effect. I'm not sure when microdrol is supposed to kick in, SWG says he's noticed a change and he's only on day ten.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Workout A

Incline Hammer Strength Presses 395x7 / x2 / x2 (reps got messed up due to some jackass trying to have a conversation with me when i was doing my breathing. Made it up on the last set due to being so damned pissed off)

Upright Rows 170x10 / x5 / x3

Incline Skullcrushers 135x15 / x5 / x3 (Hell Yeah!!!!)

Notes:
- great workout other than the frustration with the first exercise
- i feel very confident in the gym right now
- weighed in at 242.6, so i've gained the weight i lost back very quickly
- legs are still agonizingly sore....must be growing!

Yea bro, you are ridiculously strong. I am lucky to move 3 plates on teh incline hammer.... for like 3 lol.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
I've always been strong on incline pressing but not as comparitively strong on the flat....it's fustrating.

D

dustin06MR

Awards
count me in on this. you may be a tad crazy, but hey, thats allright! strong as heck too!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In!..been waiting for you northern guys to run this:) good luck man..

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Too bad I can't find a European supplier yet :( Would like to run this someday..

//CC

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well we still dont know if its better than the tabs anyway. :dunno: We'll have to wait and see :D

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Well we still dont know if its better than the tabs anyway. :dunno: We'll have to wait and see :D
IDK... the UTT delivery system seems to be much more effective than tabs are with most of the hormones available UTT.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree. I'm just waiting to see how THIS one turns out compared to the tabs. I am very optimistic about the whole thing tho :)

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, the UTT delivery system is kind of facinating.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sublingual seems to be the new craze lately. I personally did not dig the sub tabs for T911 or MMv3...loved the product but dont like having to hold that under my tongue for that long. The UTT liquid idea seems awesome...only 10 seconds in your mouth and thats it.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm gonna go for the 1-AD/4-AD UTT Stack next cycle, can't wait to try it :D

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol hijackkk! back to the show Punthra

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah sorry about that. Gotta alittle carried away there when jumping into the UTT category. Looking forward to the reports :)

//CC

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha we all do it man

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
no worries.....i'll be in the gym tonight to knock out back and biceps. Definitely starting to notice that i get annoyed alot quicker than normal right now. The other thing i've noticed is the feeling of fullness in my muscles and a better overall sense of well being. I will be weighing in again on monday so that i'm giving a weight update each week.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like good things happening! Kill it tonight man! :smite:

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
give it hell brotha!! i have had my eye on this since it came out, im thinking just this or when im done with boot camp i have test and deca waiting for me and to add this in as well hear come that 350 clean and 600 squat. trust your traning and u will grow u are a hungry man of the iron keep baring with the DOMS it dose mean that you are growing!!