Rosie's [Mini] Review of All The Whey's Whey Protein Isolate (Cinnamon Bun Flavour)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Another protein powder, another review. I will be using more of THIS...

What is it?

http://store.anabolicminds.com/photos/13980/wheyproteinisolate_large.png

For more information see All The Whey - Whey Protein Isolate.

Formula: 8/10.All The Whey is actually a pretty good formulation. It definitely suits me well re the no fat or carbohydrate content (I generally use protein with little of either, or, if it has carbohydrates in, with no simple sugars if possible). The fact that it contains ONLY whey protein isolate re protein takes away a little.

Smell: 8/10. Strong, thick smell of cinnamon donuts. One of the more pleasant smelling protein powders.

Taste: 9/10. Like apple cinnamon donuts; they got that taste down perfectly! :)

Mixability: 10/10. I had my scoop of All The Whey with half a cup of oats (as I do all my protein powders post-gym). I only use enough water to mix the powder and the oats together. There were no clumps of powder at all, and it mixed well with the oats...I will be using it as a protein shake with water as well later on...

Texture: 8/10. All They Whey when mixed with oats has a thick texture, but smooth, and not unpleasant.

Overall: 8.6/10. I really like the Cinnamon Bun Flavour. The fact that All The Whey does not contain other protein is a little disappointing, but it is a good product whey protein isolate product.

Would I use it again? Yes (and there is about half a tub left).

Would I recommend? Yes, if one prefers to use only whey protein isolate, because it is a solid formula and definitely has a place in the supplement regime.

This review is also available in my training/supplementation journal (post #798) in the Supplement Reviews/Logs subsection of the Supplements Forum: The Female Terminator Chronicles, and in the All they Whey subsection of the Supplement Companies Forum: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/all-whey/135253-rosies-mini-review.html.

Status
Not open for further replies.