Rosie's Review of Gaspari's MyoFusion (Strawberry Flavour)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Rosie's [Mini] Review of Gaspari's MyoFusion (Strawberry and Cream Flavour)

Since there are so many tubs of protein powder in the house (5 at last count), I decided to use a serving of Gaspari Nutrition's MyoFusion in Strawberry and Cream...

What is it?

http://store.anabolicminds.com/photos/14656/MYOFUSION_large.JPEG

* Cross-Flow Cold Process / Microfiltered Whey Protein Concentrate and Isolate, Egg Albumen, and Milk Protein Isolate
* Powerful Proteolytic GaspariZyme™ Complex For Extreme Bioavailability and Maximum Amino Acid Levels In The Bloodstream
* No sugar
* Long-term taste satisfaction

For more information see Gaspari Nutrition - MyoFusion.

Formula: 8/10. I like that MyoFusion includes more protein sources than just whey (concentrate or isolate). The fat ingredients are quality as well.

Smell: 8/10. Smelt like strawberries. Nice.

Taste: 8/10. Although I love strawberries I do not like strawberry as a flavour for protein and have so far disliked any strawberry flavoured protein powder that I have used. However, MyoFusion's Strawberry was actually very pleasant; almost like having a strawberry smoothie re taste.

Mixability: 10/10. I had my serving of MyoFusion with half a cup of oats (as I do all my protein powders post-gym). I only use enough water to mix the powder and the oats together. There were no clumps of powder at all, and it mixed well with the oats.

Texture: 8/10. MyoFusion I used with my oats; the texture was like that of a smoothie.

Overall: 8.3/10. My MyoFusion sample was a pleasant experience.

Would I use it again? Yes.

Would I recommend? Yes.

This review is also available in my training/supplementation journal (post #797) in the Supplement Reviews/Logs subsection of the Supplements Forum: The Female Terminator Chronicles.

Status
Not open for further replies.