RAGE NO3 - Applied Nutrition

Fleckbigguns

Awards
Been using this for the last week or so after buying it from BodyActive and i am really impressed with it. First of all the taste is great and you can really feel the ALA catch the back of your throat. Then the Beta-Alanine starts to kick in with a slight tingle in your skin. It isn't uncomfortable though, just nice to know its working.

When you get to the gym you just feel very focused on the job. My breathing is so much better when i do some cardio. Then when i get onto the weights, well, the pump is awesome. If i wanted it a bit stronger i just put another scoop in. Did arms on Thursday and one lad asked if i was on the gear. I feel leaner too, but can't decide whether that is accurate. Feel great though...

I've never used anything with Creatine Nitrate in it so i had nothing to compare to. But if i compared it to SuperPump or NO Xplode then i'd use the RAGE again. No sicklyness or bloating and i could actually drink it.

First "Applied Nutrition" product that i have used. Will go back again...

Fleckbigguns

Awards
Been using this a while so thought would report back... Has no one else tried this yet?

Anyway, i think its a decent supplement. Training intensity has defo improved, more focused and the pump is VERY noticeable. It helps that i can drink it too, the taste is pretty good...

On the basis of this product, i'd say Creatine Nitrate, Beta Alanine Nitrate and Arginine Nitrate work really well...

I'd be interested to see what other people have to say if they have tried it. I got it off bodyactive-online.co.uk...