Rodja's Cynostane Log-A New Direction

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I have toremifene on hand just in case I feel really shutdown. As of now, I am feeling zero signs of major shutdown (lethargy, irritability, etc.). I made the decision to ingest this compound and I assume all of the risks. No one forced me to run this.

That being said, there really is so little info on all of the DS currently out there that it is ludicrous to criticize AI for releasing this.
    agreed
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

2. In. Looks good so far, I am loving the highlight vids.
    •   

3. Awesome updates man! And looking great so far Always watch the vids.

//CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

4. Blood work for the 2 previous testers have been posted.

Cynostane post cycle lipid value bloodwork (2 subjects)
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

5. Good updates and agree!! It's your body, do with it what you want as long as nobody else gets affected/hurt.
    •   

6. 9/22-Chest/Biceps

Dips-BW+90x6, BW+100x4
    HS Incline Press-100x12, 110x8
    Flat Flys/Cambered Curls-3x55x10/95x10, 105x8, 105x8-drop-75x8
    Hammer Curls-3x55x10
    HS Preacher Curls-100x12, 125x8-drop-55x25
    HS Decline-100x15, 2x125x10
    Crossover/High Cable Curls-70x12, 70x12-drop-40x15/50x12, 50x12-drop-20x15

DC Stretches

Great session. Amazing pump in both my chest and biceps. It was to the point where I couldn't grab my seatbelt when I got back to my car. Usually, this session takes around 70 minutes, but, today, it only took 55 minutes from warm-up to stretching. My weight has been holding steady in the 202-205 range and muscles are full throughout the day. One thing I am not noticing, which is a pleasant change, is that I am not experiencing any hypoglycemia or irritability later in the night.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

7. Good deal man, thanks for the updates!!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post

9/22-Chest/Biceps

Dips-BW+90x6, BW+100x4
    HS Incline Press-100x12, 110x8
    Flat Flys/Cambered Curls-3x55x10/95x10, 105x8, 105x8-drop-75x8
    Hammer Curls-3x55x10
    HS Preacher Curls-100x12, 125x8-drop-55x25
    HS Decline-100x15, 2x125x10
    Crossover/High Cable Curls-70x12, 70x12-drop-40x15/50x12, 50x12-drop-20x15

DC Stretches

Great session. Amazing pump in both my chest and biceps. It was to the point where I couldn't grab my seatbelt when I got back to my car. Usually, this session takes around 70 minutes, but, today, it only took 55 minutes from warm-up to stretching. My weight has been holding steady in the 202-205 range and muscles are full throughout the day. One thing I am not noticing, which is a pleasant change, is that I am not experiencing any hypoglycemia or irritability later in the night.
    Sadly, people are hating on Mirco on other MMA forums. There has been a trend of people judging Mirco's legacy, based on his latest performances and a couple of hosts from either MMAJunkie or one of Sherdog's shows said something along the lines of, "maybe Mirco was never that good...." and it's being spread like gospel. It's rather lame.
    NSCA - CSCS

9. Great updates bro! Glad to hear it is kicking in.
    Another great vid post too Cro Cop's left leg has my respect! That's some vicious kicks.

//CC

10. Yeah, haters gonna hate, but we all know how great his legacy will be!!

11. To liven up the weekend, a little Don Frye

I had to skip legs this week because my knees have been cranky; I'm not sure if it's from the cynostane or this cold that I've been battling this week. However...

9/25-Back
    HS High Rows-145x10, 2x155x10
    Wide Lat Pulls-200x10, 210x10
    Cable Rows-3x200x12
    HS Underhand Rows-140x12, 2x165x10
    Unilateral D-Handle Pulls**-2x70x12
    Hypers-BW+25x15, 2xBW+45x12

DC Stretches

**Started with a neutral grip and supinated to the chest

This was a great session I had a couple of extra days of rest to get over a little fever and geared up for this day. Back is my favorite day of the week and I always bring my best intensity to these days. I decided to change it up a bit and hit a few lifts I haven't done in awhile. As a result, I got a huge pump and the DOMS has hit, but in a different way than usual. My mid-back is really sore and the lower portion of my lats are more sore than usual. I'm about half-way through my cycle and still have experienced very little to no side effects. I've had a small amount of lethargy, increased appetite, and increased muscle fullness. I'll write my full observations so far after my session today.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

12. subbed! I just brought my log over here, too since there are many more on AM and this site is pretty sweet nice log so far man, I'm enjoying the read!

13. Nice!! Don Frye is the man, always a gamer!! The only guy that can pull of a mustache, well, him and Tom Selleck. Good updates bud, rest up and get well!!

14. Great updates bro! Sorry to hear about the knee/flu. Hope you get well soon.
    Glad to hear you haven't experienced any major side effects, keep pushing it

//CC

15. First, before my updates, a little MMA history:

Long before there was Anderson Silva, there was Jose Landi better known as "Pele"

9/26-Delts/Triceps/Traps

10 minutes elliptical

CG-225x12, 245x10, 275x5
    Smith Military Press-135x12, 145x10, 185x6
    Unilateral Side Laterals/Overhead DB Ex-35x12, 40x10, 45x10/3x35x8
    Pressdowns/Reverse Flys-150x15, 2x165x12/3x40x12
    Smith Shrugs-315x12, 365x10, 385x7
    Upright Rows-95x10, 105x10

DC Stretches

3-5 minute rounds of heavy bag

Gihugen pump in every muscle worked along with a great M-M connection. I took 400mg of sulbutiamine before this session and it really kicked in about halfway through the session and carried me until the end. I wasn't tired when I was through, but I knew I had been training long enough for the day and was starting to get hungry. One thing I have noticed recently is better sleep, which is highly unusual for me while using any compound. I don't wake up during the night and wake up much earlier than usual.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

16. Nice. Those up kicks were brutal and that straight kick to the face while that guy was sitting against the corner was pretty awesome. He really does remind me of Anderson Silva.
    NSCA - CSCS

17. 9/29-Chest/Biceps

Dips-BW+90x5, 2xBW+100x3
    Flat DB Presses-2x80x8
    Incline Flys/DB Curls-3x50x12/3x50x8
    HS Preacher Curls-100x15, 125x10, 125x10-drop-80x12
    HS Decline-100x15, 125x10
    CrossOvers/High Cable Curls-2x70x12/2x50x12, 50x12-drop-25x12

DC Stretches

This was by far the best session that I've had on this cycle. Weight is up to 207 and strength is climbing; not so much in numbers, but my intraset recovery is much better and DOMS is almost non-existent, even though I've added extra sets and drop sets. One thing I've noticed from this cycle is a higher appetite and zero water retention. It reminds me of a more anabolic MOHN (that's an old-school reference for you).
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

18. Good updates and thanks for the vid man!!

19. 9/29-Cardio/BJJ

Today, I decided to get back on the mat, especially since this past weekend was ADCC. A nice MMA compilation:

I worked mainly from my guard and went for sweeps and triangles. One of the weakness of my game has been my lack of submissions from my guard. Outside of basic armbars, omoplatas, and gogoplatas, I don't have too much in my arsenal. I much prefer to have top position, preferably half-guard. I have really been working my Brabo choke and Japanese Necktie lately and have really gotten them down to where I can pull it off on most of the purple belts we have. I didn't get overly winded and my arms didn't burn out at any point during the session, which they usually do at some point from working these particular chokes.

I also went for a 2-mile run after BJJ, but it was more for just general caloric expenditure instead of performance. All in all, I felt really good during training and have noticed some fantastic sleep over the past few days.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

20. that reverse, inverted, RNC was outrageous.
    NSCA - CSCS

21. Nice vid and updates man!! I'm nowhere near your level man, it's mostly just for fun now and cardio, but I like the bottom position, as long as someone is roughly my size. I can setup decent sweeps/traps form there to get me into positions where I can gnp, which is what I prefer, love trapping someone in a crucifix. It's usually a slow triangle or americana that lets me do this, while I have the one leg in lockdown. It also presents a good chance for a darce choke. Like I said though, I'm not any good, just enjoy it. Sure beats a treadmill. You have any pro plans in the future bud?

22. Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    Nice vid and updates man!! I'm nowhere near your level man, it's mostly just for fun now and cardio, but I like the bottom position, as long as someone is roughly my size. I can setup decent sweeps/traps form there to get me into positions where I can gnp, which is what I prefer, love trapping someone in a crucifix. It's usually a slow triangle or americana that lets me do this, while I have the one leg in lockdown. It also presents a good chance for a darce choke. Like I said though, I'm not any good, just enjoy it. Sure beats a treadmill. You have any pro plans in the future bud?
    Maybe some grappling tournaments, but no fights for awhile. This semester is very rough and I don't have the time to devote 20+hours to train for a fight.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

23. Good deal. Didn't know if you'd had any amateur ones yet or not. Hats off to you if you only need around 20hrs. notice before a fight, man, that's tough. Grappling is a good thing to work man, really improved my cardio among other things. Hope your semester goes well for ya bud!!

24. Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    Good deal. Didn't know if you'd had any amateur ones yet or not. Hats off to you if you only need around 20hrs. notice before a fight, man, that's tough. Grappling is a good thing to work man, really improved my cardio among other things. Hope your semester goes well for ya bud!!
    I've had 7 pro fights; I usually train for 20+hours a week for a fight, but I have taken a fight the day before (I had 4 hours to make weight).
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

25. 've had 7 pro fights; I usually train for 20+hours a week for a fight, but I have taken a fight the day before (I had 4 hours to make weight).
    Very nice man!! I wasn't sure if you meant 20hrs of training as in before the fight or how much time you spent weekly, so thanks for clearing it up!! I used to do Toughman stuff, many moons ago, and I trained about the same amount of time. 4hrs to make weight is rough, your the man!! I took one on short notice once, and the little dude lit me up, it was like getting bit by 1000 mosquitos. Guy was crazy fast, but it felt like spitwads hitting me. Problem was, he was way to fast for me to land one. I hope your ma thing works out for ya bud, you seem very dedicated and well versed at it!!!

26. 7 pro fights, nice man! Takes some courage to get up there

//CC

27. so how does being on cycle and training mma feel, more explosive and aggressive hits and kicks,sence of alertness,and strength,in the holds and such,

28. Quote Originally Posted by jackedandtan1 View Post
    so how does being on cycle and training mma feel, more explosive and aggressive hits and kicks,sence of alertness,and strength,in the holds and such,
    The main thing I have noticed has been faster muscle recovery while training (e.g. my forearms don't burn out). I haven't sparred, so I can't comment on its efficacy in that respect.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

29. 10/2-Back

5 minutes elliptical

BB Rows-225x12, 245x12, 275x10
    Lat Pulls-200x12, 2x220x10
    HS Neutral Grip Rows-170x12, 180x12, 190x10
    Neutral Grip Pulls*-120x12, 140x12
    Cable Rows-180x15
    Hypers-2xBW+25x15, BW+45x12

DC Stretches

3 rounds bag drills

This was an odd session. Every now and then, I have one of those sessions where I don't feel 100%, yet I still have an amazing session. My head was a little fuzzy and this week has kicked my ass academically, but I still managed to have a fantastic session. My strength numbers are up to where they were in the Spring while using The One and my cardio has remained high during this cycle. I had a cramp in my left brachioradialis during the night, which is the first adverse effect I've had while using Cyno. Weight is still holding strong and the pumps are very strong. I start to get a quad pump while walking up a flight of stairs.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need some direction PLS
    By USMCDOC in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-02-2010, 01:01 AM
  2. I need direction Please!
    By agforest in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-23-2008, 12:58 AM
  3. New to this... and I need some direction