Gettin' Focused on Gettin' Big with SNS

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Just started using Focus XT and I am enjoying the results. The stim effects are very subtle but you are more alert and have a slight mood elevation. Good stuff guys!!
    Glad you are liking it. Are you doing a review or anything? Or at least a thought summary on it? (hint, hint lol)
    Focus XT - Mental Clarity, Focus, & Concentration

Piracetam Capsules & Powder Available at Nutraplanet
    Limited Time* One Run Only Item

2. Day 29:

Focus XT:

Took a break for about a week from Focus XT in hopes of getting some of the effects back. Dosed one scroop pre-WO today.

Energy: 8/10
    I did not get much sleep last night as I was up late studying for midterms but I had really good energy in the gym. Really felt like I could keep going and no yawns.

Focus: 10/10
    Had that good old feeling back that I loved so much upon first dosing. Went to the gym with a reason today and was focused all the way through -- once again not giving two ****s about the other 30 people in there. Had a really good back/shoulder workout. It is funny because I can feel the results taper off and I pay attention more to random **** going on in the gym then when I first take XT. Thumbs up. Going to continue to try and space out my dosages to continue the effects.

Magnesium Creatine Chelate:

Endurance: 10/10
    Once again, as I have said before, I am having great endurance in the gym. I am able to finish sets feeling like I could do 10 more even though I am lifting heavier weight. Loving it.

Strength: 10/10
    This gets such a great rating from me because I really don't expect strength gains on creatine -- merely endurance. I am moving up in weight and reps across the board. You cannot beat that.

Glad to be back in the gym. Just wish I could get through all this studying, job searching, interviewing, etc.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by sns8778 View Post
    Glad you are liking it. Are you doing a review or anything? Or at least a thought summary on it? (hint, hint lol)
    I will throw a thread up...sure.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

4. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I will throw a thread up...sure.
    E****lent. I appreciate it. Please either post a link here or pm me one.

Thanks

5. Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

6. Day 30:

Focus XT:

Energy: 9/10
    Seemed to have a lot more energy today in the gym. Also, great focus once again. Taking a break from the product really does a lot as far as bringing the effects I loved so much at the beginning back.

Focus: 10/10
    Awesome focus today. Felt like I had tunnel vision when I was deadlifting. Throwing weights off the bar and putting more on.

Same as all the other days. Amazing.

Did legs today which I haven't done in about 3 weeks unfortunately. I had the same strength as I did 3 weeks ago.

Funny story at the gym today. I was so in the zone today I must have looked it. Was taking some 25's off the BB when dead lifting to put more weight on and some kid was standing by the other side and took the other 25 off for me. Kind of caught me off guard. I looked at him funny and he said he was tryin' to help so I thanked him awkwardly, lol.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Kevin R View Post
    [size=5][color=blue]Funny story at the gym today. I was so in the zone today I must have looked it. Was taking some 25's off the BB when dead lifting to put more weight on and some kid was standing by the other side and took the other 25 off for me. Kind of caught me off guard. I looked at him funny and he said he was tryin' to help so I thanked him awkwardly, lol.
    That was me, the weight looked to heavy for you. Joke.

8. Lookin good Kevin. Glad the focus XT is still having great effects.

Looking forwards to your final review, how many more days do you have left?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

9. Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    Lookin good Kevin. Glad the focus XT is still having great effects.

Looking forwards to your final review, how many more days do you have left?
    I probably have about 5 scoops of Focus XT left. As far as the creatine goes, I will probably go a little over 40 days due to a couple missed doses. Also, I think I am going to order another bottle of the Magnesium Creatine Chelate and continue the log, as it is recommended to use it longer than 4 weeks correct?

Was going to run something stronger than creatine but with all this hoopla and the great results I am getting why not right?

I think that is enough final review right there if I am going to buy more. J/K

10. Quote Originally Posted by Kevin R View Post
    I probably have about 5 scoops of Focus XT left. As far as the creatine goes, I will probably go a little over 40 days due to a couple missed doses. Also, I think I am going to order another bottle of the Magnesium Creatine Chelate and continue the log, as it is recommended to use it longer than 4 weeks correct?

Was going to run something stronger than creatine but with all this hoopla and the great results I am getting why not right?

I think that is enough final review right there if I am going to buy more. J/K
    haha great to hear your gonna continue MCC!

I like to take creatine for 3 months on, 1 month off

Check out the 501 cap version, its a great deal
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    haha great to hear your gonna continue MCC!

I like to take creatine for 3 months on, 1 month off

Check out the 501 cap version, its a great deal
    Anything else, possibly from SNS, you would recommend stacking with it for optimal results (besides Focus XT of course)?

12. Quote Originally Posted by Kevin R View Post
    Anything else, possibly from SNS, you would recommend stacking with it for optimal results (besides Focus XT of course)?
    well i would recommend pretty much everything since we make a lot of simple/staple supps.

cant go wrong with reduce xt for some nice fat loss effect.

Have you ever tried BA?

Also if you are thinking about using PH/DS in the future, pick up a couple bottles now

13. Quote Originally Posted by Kevin R View Post
    It really depends on your goals. Beta Alanine caps make a great addition with it, or Reduce XT for lean muscle and leaning out.

14. Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post

Also if you are thinking about using PH/DS in the future, pick up a couple bottles now
    Probably a good idea. SNS did my PCT well after H-drol.

15. Day 34:

Focus XT:

Pretty much used all my Focus XT I had left pulling an all-nighter and studying for my midterms. I am exhausted. I will post a final review here very soon (after I get some sleep).

It is getting kind of ridiculous the amount of workouts I can do in the gym without tiring. I HAVE to tell myself to stop now or I will definitely overtrain. I feel like I can just keep going.

Strength: 7/10
    Nothing spectacular as far as gains go this week.

16. Dude I had a midterm today, raped the **** out of me. Been sick the last couple days so didnt study anywhere near the amount i wanted to

got another one tomorrow then a 2 week break from midterms thank god

how did urs go? Im about to take some Focus XT right now, gonna hit the library from 6-12 lol. Gonna suck...

17. Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    Dude I had a midterm today, raped the **** out of me. Been sick the last couple days so didnt study anywhere near the amount i wanted to

got another one tomorrow then a 2 week break from midterms thank god

how did urs go? Im about to take some Focus XT right now, gonna hit the library from 6-12 lol. Gonna suck...
    I hear you bro. I definitely have "senioritis" and have been procrastinating on studying for anything.

Midterm was kind of crappy but sometimes I surprise myself. We'll see.

Times like these I am grateful I started lifting -- throwing around some iron really makes my day better.

18. Day 36:

Focus XT:

Had about a scoop and a half left it turns out. Dosed it today pre-WO.

Focus: 7/10
    This is probably back to the fact that I took it consistently when studying. My body/mind seems to get used to this stuff fast lowering its wanted effects. I started off with some nice focus in the gym but it seemed to wear off quickly.

Energy: 6/10
    Really didn't feel that energized or focused today. This could have been due to other factors unbeknownst to me as both focus and energy seemed down.

Once again, working great. Pumping out high weight sets then burning the **** out on every muscle group. Sick.

Strength: 8/10
    Consistent all around. Few reps here, few 5 pound plates added there. I am kind of at a plateau so anything is great.

Some of today's lifts:

Lat Pulldowns: 160x8, 180x8, 210x5f, 180x6
    BB Bent Rows: 135x8, 145x8, 165x4 (nice slow, contracting reps)
    DB One-Arm Rows: 80x6, 85x6
    BB Shrugs: 200x8, 220x8, 230x8
    Standing Military Press (first time ever): 95x6, 105x2f Felt awkward. Going to drop weight next time. I think this will rise quickly once I get the technique/movements down.

19. BTW just got a phone call saying this job I am going after wants me to do a second round interview. Day just got a whole lot better!

20. Quote Originally Posted by Kevin R View Post
    BTW just got a phone call saying this job I am going after wants me to do a second round interview. Day just got a whole lot better!

Congratulations

21. Quote Originally Posted by Kevin R View Post
    BTW just got a phone call saying this job I am going after wants me to do a second round interview. Day just got a whole lot better!

Whats your major? Whats the interview for?

22. Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    Whats your major? Whats the interview for?
    I am double major -- Finance and Marketing. The interview is a for a major commercial bank.

23. FINAL REVIEW: FOCUS XT

This will be my final thoughts and review on FOCUS XT from SNS. Overall, I really enjoyed trying out a product like this as I have never taken anything specifically for focus before. It was a great experience and something I would take again.

These will be my overall scores based on the entire dosing.

FOCUS: 9/10

Overall, Focus XT gave me something I have never experienced. When taking pre-WO, I had a sort of tunnel-vision feeling of focus. I went to the gym with one purpose and that purpose was to lift weights. I didn't want to talk. I didn't want to watch the guy squatting 500 pounds. I wanted to lift.

When dosing before regular activities -- mostly studying -- I had a great drive. Although I didn't really "feel" anything most of the time, I did end up doing a great amount of work following the dosing of Focus XT.

ENERGY: 7/10

Focus XT gives an underlying, non-intrusive energy. It cannot really be compared to an energy substance or an energy drink as those often give you an instant rush, leaving you flustered and moving a million different directions. This would give you the opposite desired effect of FOCUS.

Although this product did not give me much energy pre-WO or during late night hours, I did pull an all-nighter last week with the help of Focus XT.

Although I would like to see a little more energy and alertness from the product, my high tolerance to any sort of stim could have greatly come into play here. But, as this is an honest review, a little more energy would have been nice.

TASTE: 10/10

I had the BLUE RASPBERRY flavor. It is absolutely delicious. Taste like a fruit drink and different levels of water definitely allow you to play with the flavor to your liking. I could drink it all day.

MIX ABILITY: 10/10

A couple shakes in my shaker and I was ready to drink it up. Not much more to be said.

LONGEVITY: 6/10

This goes two ways for me. I seemed to get used to this product rather quickly even when dosing only 3 times a week. However, this can be said with most any product. Once I got used to it though I really felt no profound effects at all. Taking some time off did allow the effects to come back to their full potential.

Additionally, the product, once dosed, seemed to last a decent time frame. Usually I could "feel" it working all the way through a 2 hour workout. When studying, I "felt" focused for about 2 hours as well. This isn't to say the product didn't carry on working after this -- but this is the timeframe I felt the most profound effects.

BANG FOR YOUR BUCK: 10/10

As an avid energy drink consumer (for any task) I could see myself replacing them with this product. The price is perfect for the amount of servings you get, especially comparing the additional benefits above and beyond traditional energy products -- the FOCUS for example. You do not get the drive or focus this product gives from a RedBull.

I am not going to do an overall rating. I believe you can take what I have said in each particular area and apply it to you personally and make your own judgment. I can say, I will miss having Focus XT in my line-up. As soon as my bank account stops reflecting a true college student this will be my first purchase.

24. Thanks for the detailed review. I am glad that you were pleased. We will be doing some more flavors in the coming months, some will be very creative

25. Day 37:

Endurance: 8/10
    Leg day. Endurance was still there but got tired. Very much so do to training the other muscle groups so hard this week. First time I have been sore in AWHILE. My shoulders are spent.

Moving up around the board. Really impressed.

Some of today's lifts:

Deadlift: 135x8 warm-up, 225x8, 275x6, 305x1 PR!, 275x8
    One-Legged Leg Press: 3 plates per leg x8, 4 plates per leg x8, 4 plates + 35 each leg x6
    Some other stuff

Good day overall.

26. Quote Originally Posted by sns8778 View Post
    Thanks for the detailed review. I am glad that you were pleased. We will be doing some more flavors in the coming months, some will be very creative
    I want cherry.

27. Quote Originally Posted by sns8778 View Post
    Thanks for the detailed review. I am glad that you were pleased. We will be doing some more flavors in the coming months, some will be very creative
    watermelon!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin R View Post
    FINAL REVIEW: FOCUS XT

This will be my final thoughts and review on FOCUS XT from SNS. Overall, I really enjoyed trying out a product like this as I have never taken anything specifically for focus before. It was a great experience and something I would take again.

These will be my overall scores based on the entire dosing.

FOCUS: 9/10

Overall, Focus XT gave me something I have never experienced. When taking pre-WO, I had a sort of tunnel-vision feeling of focus. I went to the gym with one purpose and that purpose was to lift weights. I didn't want to talk. I didn't want to watch the guy squatting 500 pounds. I wanted to lift.

When dosing before regular activities -- mostly studying -- I had a great drive. Although I didn't really "feel" anything most of the time, I did end up doing a great amount of work following the dosing of Focus XT.

ENERGY: 7/10

Focus XT gives an underlying, non-intrusive energy. It cannot really be compared to an energy substance or an energy drink as those often give you an instant rush, leaving you flustered and moving a million different directions. This would give you the opposite desired effect of FOCUS.

Although this product did not give me much energy pre-WO or during late night hours, I did pull an all-nighter last week with the help of Focus XT.

Although I would like to see a little more energy and alertness from the product, my high tolerance to any sort of stim could have greatly come into play here. But, as this is an honest review, a little more energy would have been nice.

TASTE: 10/10

I had the BLUE RASPBERRY flavor. It is absolutely delicious. Taste like a fruit drink and different levels of water definitely allow you to play with the flavor to your liking. I could drink it all day.

MIX ABILITY: 10/10

A couple shakes in my shaker and I was ready to drink it up. Not much more to be said.

LONGEVITY: 6/10

This goes two ways for me. I seemed to get used to this product rather quickly even when dosing only 3 times a week. However, this can be said with most any product. Once I got used to it though I really felt no profound effects at all. Taking some time off did allow the effects to come back to their full potential.

Additionally, the product, once dosed, seemed to last a decent time frame. Usually I could "feel" it working all the way through a 2 hour workout. When studying, I "felt" focused for about 2 hours as well. This isn't to say the product didn't carry on working after this -- but this is the timeframe I felt the most profound effects.

BANG FOR YOUR BUCK: 10/10

As an avid energy drink consumer (for any task) I could see myself replacing them with this product. The price is perfect for the amount of servings you get, especially comparing the additional benefits above and beyond traditional energy products -- the FOCUS for example. You do not get the drive or focus this product gives from a RedBull.

I am not going to do an overall rating. I believe you can take what I have said in each particular area and apply it to you personally and make your own judgment. I can say, I will miss having Focus XT in my line-up. As soon as my bank account stops reflecting a true college student this will be my first purchase.
    legit review man! Glad you liked it so much! You gotta try pink lemonade too. I ran out of crystal lite a couple days ago and have been using 1/2 a scoop for flavoring my water /facepalm

lol

28. Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    watermelon!!!

legit review man! Glad you liked it so much! You gotta try pink lemonade too. I ran out of crystal lite a couple days ago and have been using 1/2 a scoop for flavoring my water /facepalm

lol
    Haha. You're going to be focused 24/7.

29. Pink Lemonade is the bomb!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

30. Quote Originally Posted by Kevin R View Post
    I want cherry.
    I will say that there are going to be probably 4 new flavors coming out. Cherry will not be one of them, but cherry may be included as part of a flavor

Similar Forum Threads

1. Just Gettin' Warmed Up!!
    By BadSeed in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-11-2011, 08:07 AM
  2. Gettin LIT-UP
    By BaDgErFaN in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-31-2011, 09:24 PM