Gettin' Focused on Gettin' Big with SNS

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin R View Post
    BTW just got a phone call saying this job I am going after wants me to do a second round interview. Day just got a whole lot better!

Whats your major? Whats the interview for?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    Whats your major? Whats the interview for?
    I am double major -- Finance and Marketing. The interview is a for a major commercial bank.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Answers

FINAL REVIEW: FOCUS XT

This will be my final thoughts and review on FOCUS XT from SNS. Overall, I really enjoyed trying out a product like this as I have never taken anything specifically for focus before. It was a great experience and something I would take again.

These will be my overall scores based on the entire dosing.

FOCUS: 9/10

Overall, Focus XT gave me something I have never experienced. When taking pre-WO, I had a sort of tunnel-vision feeling of focus. I went to the gym with one purpose and that purpose was to lift weights. I didn't want to talk. I didn't want to watch the guy squatting 500 pounds. I wanted to lift.

When dosing before regular activities -- mostly studying -- I had a great drive. Although I didn't really "feel" anything most of the time, I did end up doing a great amount of work following the dosing of Focus XT.

ENERGY: 7/10

Focus XT gives an underlying, non-intrusive energy. It cannot really be compared to an energy substance or an energy drink as those often give you an instant rush, leaving you flustered and moving a million different directions. This would give you the opposite desired effect of FOCUS.

Although this product did not give me much energy pre-WO or during late night hours, I did pull an all-nighter last week with the help of Focus XT.

Although I would like to see a little more energy and alertness from the product, my high tolerance to any sort of stim could have greatly come into play here. But, as this is an honest review, a little more energy would have been nice.

TASTE: 10/10

I had the BLUE RASPBERRY flavor. It is absolutely delicious. Taste like a fruit drink and different levels of water definitely allow you to play with the flavor to your liking. I could drink it all day.

MIX ABILITY: 10/10

A couple shakes in my shaker and I was ready to drink it up. Not much more to be said.

LONGEVITY: 6/10

This goes two ways for me. I seemed to get used to this product rather quickly even when dosing only 3 times a week. However, this can be said with most any product. Once I got used to it though I really felt no profound effects at all. Taking some time off did allow the effects to come back to their full potential.

Additionally, the product, once dosed, seemed to last a decent time frame. Usually I could "feel" it working all the way through a 2 hour workout. When studying, I "felt" focused for about 2 hours as well. This isn't to say the product didn't carry on working after this -- but this is the timeframe I felt the most profound effects.

BANG FOR YOUR BUCK: 10/10

As an avid energy drink consumer (for any task) I could see myself replacing them with this product. The price is perfect for the amount of servings you get, especially comparing the additional benefits above and beyond traditional energy products -- the FOCUS for example. You do not get the drive or focus this product gives from a RedBull.

I am not going to do an overall rating. I believe you can take what I have said in each particular area and apply it to you personally and make your own judgment. I can say, I will miss having Focus XT in my line-up. As soon as my bank account stops reflecting a true college student this will be my first purchase.
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Thanks for the detailed review. I am glad that you were pleased. We will be doing some more flavors in the coming months, some will be very creative
    Focus XT - Mental Clarity, Focus, & Concentration

Piracetam Capsules & Powder Available at Nutraplanet
    Limited Time* One Run Only Item
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Answers

Day 37:

Magnesium Creatine Chelate:

Endurance: 8/10
    Leg day. Endurance was still there but got tired. Very much so do to training the other muscle groups so hard this week. First time I have been sore in AWHILE. My shoulders are spent.

Strength: 10/10
    Moving up around the board. Really impressed.

Some of today's lifts:

Deadlift: 135x8 warm-up, 225x8, 275x6, 305x1 PR!, 275x8
    One-Legged Leg Press: 3 plates per leg x8, 4 plates per leg x8, 4 plates + 35 each leg x6
    Some other stuff

Good day overall.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by sns8778 View Post
    Thanks for the detailed review. I am glad that you were pleased. We will be doing some more flavors in the coming months, some will be very creative
    I want cherry.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by sns8778 View Post
    watermelon!!!

FINAL REVIEW: FOCUS XT

This will be my final thoughts and review on FOCUS XT from SNS. Overall, I really enjoyed trying out a product like this as I have never taken anything specifically for focus before. It was a great experience and something I would take again.

FOCUS: 9/10

Overall, Focus XT gave me something I have never experienced. When taking pre-WO, I had a sort of tunnel-vision feeling of focus. I went to the gym with one purpose and that purpose was to lift weights. I didn't want to talk. I didn't want to watch the guy squatting 500 pounds. I wanted to lift.

When dosing before regular activities -- mostly studying -- I had a great drive. Although I didn't really "feel" anything most of the time, I did end up doing a great amount of work following the dosing of Focus XT.

ENERGY: 7/10

Focus XT gives an underlying, non-intrusive energy. It cannot really be compared to an energy substance or an energy drink as those often give you an instant rush, leaving you flustered and moving a million different directions. This would give you the opposite desired effect of FOCUS.

Although this product did not give me much energy pre-WO or during late night hours, I did pull an all-nighter last week with the help of Focus XT.

Although I would like to see a little more energy and alertness from the product, my high tolerance to any sort of stim could have greatly come into play here. But, as this is an honest review, a little more energy would have been nice.

TASTE: 10/10

I had the BLUE RASPBERRY flavor. It is absolutely delicious. Taste like a fruit drink and different levels of water definitely allow you to play with the flavor to your liking. I could drink it all day.

MIX ABILITY: 10/10

A couple shakes in my shaker and I was ready to drink it up. Not much more to be said.

LONGEVITY: 6/10

This goes two ways for me. I seemed to get used to this product rather quickly even when dosing only 3 times a week. However, this can be said with most any product. Once I got used to it though I really felt no profound effects at all. Taking some time off did allow the effects to come back to their full potential.

Additionally, the product, once dosed, seemed to last a decent time frame. Usually I could "feel" it working all the way through a 2 hour workout. When studying, I "felt" focused for about 2 hours as well. This isn't to say the product didn't carry on working after this -- but this is the timeframe I felt the most profound effects.

As an avid energy drink consumer (for any task) I could see myself replacing them with this product. The price is perfect for the amount of servings you get, especially comparing the additional benefits above and beyond traditional energy products -- the FOCUS for example. You do not get the drive or focus this product gives from a RedBull.

I am not going to do an overall rating. I believe you can take what I have said in each particular area and apply it to you personally and make your own judgment. I can say, I will miss having Focus XT in my line-up. As soon as my bank account stops reflecting a true college student this will be my first purchase.
    legit review man! Glad you liked it so much! You gotta try pink lemonade too. I ran out of crystal lite a couple days ago and have been using 1/2 a scoop for flavoring my water /facepalm

lol
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    watermelon!!!

legit review man! Glad you liked it so much! You gotta try pink lemonade too. I ran out of crystal lite a couple days ago and have been using 1/2 a scoop for flavoring my water /facepalm

lol
    Haha. You're going to be focused 24/7.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Pink Lemonade is the bomb!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  10. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

I want cherry.
    I will say that there are going to be probably 4 new flavors coming out. Cherry will not be one of them, but cherry may be included as part of a flavor

11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Answers

Day 38:

Endurance: 9/10
    Good chest/arm workout today. Felt good despite the lack of a pre-WO product which I am not used to other than an Amp energy drink.

Strength: 7/10
    Normal lifts today.

Some of today's lifts:

DB Press: 65x8 WU, 75x8, 85x6, 70x6x3 half reps
    Incline DB Press: 65x8x3 half reps
    BB Curls: 85x8, 95x8x2
    All kinds of DB curls to burnout

Only have a few days left of MCC it appears looking in the bottle.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Answers

Day 43: The Finale

Sorry for the lack of updates. It has been another hell week as far as school goes. Still getting in the gym though which is good.

I have 3 capsules left of the creatine, which I will be taking later. That will be the end of my awesome, exciting journey. Unfortunately due to bleak finances right now I will not be purchasing another bottle as I originally intended.

I will get a final review/final thoughts up within the next day. It has been an amazing run and I want to thank Serious Nutrition Solutions for even giving me this great opportunity. Will have more thoughts in the next post.

Endurance: 8/10
    Lack of sleep and stress is wearing on me. Although all factors point to a crappy workout, it still went pretty good. Once again, lack of some sort of pre-WO really takes its toll on me. I am realizing how much Focus XT really did for me during a work out!

Strength: 8/10
    Fairly normal shoulder/back day. I seem to be moving up in some areas which is awesome. Once again, a rep here or a 5 there.

Some of today's lifts:

BB Rows: 135x8, 155x8, 165x5
    Seated Military Press: 95x8, 115x6, 135x3
    BB Shrugs: 225x8x2, 275x4 had no grip
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Answers

Cant wait to see the final reviews man. Too bad about the finance situation, but thats what we go to college for huh? To not have those finance situations in the future!

haha
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Answers

FINAL REVIEW: MAGNESIUM CREATINE CHELATE

This will be my final thoughts and review on Magnesium Creatine Chelate from SNS. Overall, I thought this was one of the best creatine products I have ever tried, especially with it being a capsule. I have never enjoyed taking a lot of powder unless it is pre-WO as I often forget or do not make time to make a drink. I had excellent results as far as endurance goes with no bloat or unwanted side effects. Thanks SNS!

ENDURANCE: 10/10

This is clearly the bread and butter of this product. The endurance I had in the gym was unreal while on MCC. My muscles never FELT tired during a work out. I had to make myself leave the gym most of the time as mentally, it felt like I wasn't getting a good workout even though I was pushing myself to the max!

This really allowed me to bust my ass in the gym, pushing out another set or rep here and there. Without a doubt, this leads to strength/size gains due to being able to lift heavy, often, and focused.

STRENGTH: 9/10

I believe strength is a side-effect of the endurance Magnesium Creatine Chelate gives you. Being able to push out that extra rep or extra set cannot do anything else but add strength to your body. Any strength gains accumulated while taking a creatine product is more than I expect, and this outperformed my expectations. I would pop an extra 5 or 10 on every week for most lifts and pop out an extra rep on others. Really impressed.

SIDES: 10/10

No bloat or water retention as one might see with some creatines. Although it is hard to tell exactly as I am bulking, but I didn't notice anything drastic. Additionally, sometimes creatine I have taken in the past upsets my stomach. I had no discomfort or ill-feeling afer popping my caps.

RECOVERY: 10/10

Normally, pushing out these extra hard sessions with extra weight/reps would leave me incapacitated for the next workout. Recovery was great. Just to know I was getting an excellent workout I might be a little sore the next day (recovery day), but would be refreshed and feeling 100% by the time the next workout day came around.

For 40 days worth of excellent endurance, recovery, and strength gains you cannot beat it. The ease of simply popping 3 capsules twice a day to reap these benefits is outstanding. You can even get more bang for your buck by buying the bigger bottle. You could do a whole creatine "cycle" (if you believe in that) with this one bottle. Really impressive getting such a great product, with great results, at such an excellent price.

It is hard to get really detailed on a creatine review, so I was as straight-forward as I can be. Endurance? Check. Strength gains? Check. No water retention? Check. Not much else to say.

This is what SNS intended Magnesium Creatine Chelate to do:
    Summary of Typical Results with Magnesium Creatine Chelate:
    - Increased Lean Muscle & Cell Volumization*
    - Increased Strength (including explosive power)*
    - Improved Endurance & Reduction of Muscular Fatigue*
    - Improved Muscular Recovery*

You be the judge off my review if it worked. I say "Absolutely".

I would like to thank Serious Nutrition Solutions and AnabolicMinds for allowing me to run this log. I found two products that I absolutely loved and will be included as almost staples once I get some cash flow.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Another SNS winner for sure. Nicely done KR!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Another SNS winner for sure. Nicely done KR!!
    Thanks bro! A winner indeed.

I should add that due to the endurance you have in the gym -- you feel stronger. Being able to bust out a hundred reps of your usual burn-out rep is empowering both mentally and physically. I walked around with an alpha male feeling just for the fact I could sit in the gym and throw weight around all day if I wanted to.
  17. Registered User
    Answers

Thumbs up

Awesome reviews - very detailed! Thanks and we're glad you enjoyed the products!
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Answers

What did your final gains look like? I plan on running a creatine once agian, last creatine was sizeon which I did like, but always open to more options. SNS is looking pretty promising.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Getbiig View Post
    What did your final gains look like? I plan on running a creatine once agian, last creatine was sizeon which I did like, but always open to more options. SNS is looking pretty promising.
    Final gains were pretty good. I didn't really add any weight but the mirror shows more muscle and I have gotten comments that I look "bigger".

I went up in strength in most areas a little bit.

The most important thing is the recovery and endurance. You are not going to have ridiculous strength gains on creatine, but any extra is nice. Like I said every review in this log, the endurance is nuts. I felt like I could work out all day.

For the ease of taking a capsule, it is awesome!
  20. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Thank you for the thorough and detailed review. I am glad that you were pleased.

21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Answers

Great log, and even more impressive ratings for the supps!!

Glad you loved it man, keep an eye out for future promos!
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Nice Review
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks guys for the compliments. Thanks again SNS for letting me run these products. I really enjoyed them!
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Answers

I picked up a tub of FocusXT about 2 weeks ago based on leafing through this review and BigT's feedback on DA.

I'm a big fan of the "happy" feeling I get from it and like that it has no pump ingredients. Reason being, my quads tend to cramp when I wreck them on leg day and it's nice to take a preworkout focus/mood supp that doesn't exacerbate that problem.

If I were mixing my own drink, I'd use a similar profile to what SNS has used here. So, for me, this is a real nice supp
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks guys for the compliments. Thanks again SNS for letting me run these products. I really enjoyed them!
    No prob man. How was your Halloween?

Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    I picked up a tub of FocusXT about 2 weeks ago based on leafing through this review and BigT's feedback on DA.

I'm a big fan of the "happy" feeling I get from it and like that it has no pump ingredients. Reason being, my quads tend to cramp when I wreck them on leg day and it's nice to take a preworkout focus/mood supp that doesn't exacerbate that problem.

If I were mixing my own drink, I'd use a similar profile to what SNS has used here. So, for me, this is a real nice supp
    Thanks for the vote of confidence man. I love the euphoric feeling!
  26. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post

Glad to hear you are liking it. We need all the publicity for it getting the word out that we can. If you feel like doing a mini review or anything on it, it would be appreciated.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Just Gettin' Warmed Up!!
    By BadSeed in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-11-2011, 06:07 AM
  2. Gettin LIT-UP
    By BaDgErFaN in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2