Gettin' Focused on Gettin' Big with SNS

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. New Member
    Kevin R's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    433
    Rep Power
    294
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    78.41%

    Quote Originally Posted by totalpackage View Post
    I have been following your log and I know you are running a review for Focus XT but
    when you take the same stim supplement everyday before a workout I guarentee
    that after 7-10 days of running the same stim your body will build a tolerence to the
    ingredients and it won't work as good as the first few times you used it. I have 6 different stim supps that I rotate and they each have different ingredients so that I
    don't get use to the ingredients. I might use one stim today and I might go 2 weeks
    before I use that same stim again and thats what I always recommend to other people I help train. I will continue following your log because I am interested in trying Focus Xt
    in the future as a preworkout supplement.
    Right on -- and I perfectly agree. This happens with everything -- especially to myself as I am very tolerant to stims. Thanks for following along! I think I am going to end up reviewing this on two bases; the focus it gives me pre-WO and the focus for studying/accomplishing tasks. That way, people can get an honest feedback because those two things really are completely different. It is not like I would take Jack3d before I study -- but this product works perfect for that use. That is the direction I am heading with the log.

  2. Professional Member
    warbird01's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,623
    Rep Power
    695953
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    30.12%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin R View Post
    Right on -- and I perfectly agree. This happens with everything -- especially to myself as I am very tolerant to stims. Thanks for following along! I think I am going to end up reviewing this on two bases; the focus it gives me pre-WO and the focus for studying/accomplishing tasks. That way, people can get an honest feedback because those two things really are completely different. It is not like I would take Jack3d before I study -- but this product works perfect for that use. That is the direction I am heading with the log.
    How many days do you workout? I would probably use focux xt or jacked only 4x a week at most so i didnt build up a tolerance
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  3. New Member
    Kevin R's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    433
    Rep Power
    294
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    78.41%

    Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    How many days do you workout? I would probably use focux xt or jacked only 4x a week at most so i didnt build up a tolerance
    Normally 4 days a week -- so only use them 4x a week. However, some weeks I have used Focus XT more than that due to its other uses. Maybe I should cut down...
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Kevin R's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    433
    Rep Power
    294
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    78.41%

    Day 14 Study Session:

    Took another scoop of Focus XT last night to accomplish some work. It is funny -- because I really felt no effects -- but I got a huge load of work accomplished in about an hour. I was focused and didn't get distracted until I was finished with my work. Usually I would end up looking at something else on the internet or browsing Facebook -- but I got all the work done.

    Only downside is I got absolutely no sleep due to taking it so late at night -- apparently it gives me more energy than I thought.
  5. Professional Member
    warbird01's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,623
    Rep Power
    695953
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    30.12%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin R View Post
    Day 14 Study Session:

    Took another scoop of Focus XT last night to accomplish some work. It is funny -- because I really felt no effects -- but I got a huge load of work accomplished in about an hour. I was focused and didn't get distracted until I was finished with my work. Usually I would end up looking at something else on the internet or browsing Facebook -- but I got all the work done.

    Only downside is I got absolutely no sleep due to taking it so late at night -- apparently it gives me more energy than I thought.
    Best type of focus is the one you dont realize until you have finished what you are doing!

    Yeah whenever I take addy and stims at night i gotta take sleeping pills to go to bed
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  6. New Member
    Kevin R's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    433
    Rep Power
    294
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    78.41%

    Day 15 Study Session:

    Tuesday was an off day as far as working out. I took both doses of creatine and ran about a mile but other than that no activity.

    I did, however, end up taking a scoop of Focus XT around 6:00pm and went to work on writing a paper I had been dreading on Latin America and working on some complicated case study for a Personal Finance class. I did not quite hold the level of focus I had the night before but I got all of the work done -- it just took a little longer. I felt it allowed me to stare at a problem longer looking for a solution before getting frustrated and quitting.

    Focus XT is really getting me through my huge workload this week. Also, no lack of sleep last night as it must have worn off by the time I went to bed around 1:30am.
  7. New Member
    Kevin R's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    433
    Rep Power
    294
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    78.41%

    Day Sixteen:

    Had a nice workout today. Worked out the shoulders and back. Trying to cut down on the exercises/sets I do -- think I might be over training sometimes. Felt stronger today. Endurance is still there -- which I am contributing to the SNS creatine.

    Some of the notable lifts -- not entire workout:

    BB Bent Rows: 135x8, 145x8, 165x5
    BB Military Press: 95x8, 115x6, 135x3f PR
    BB Shrugs: 225x8x2, 245x6

    Magnesium Creatine Chelate is beginning to prove itself to be the real deal.

    The only thing I can say about Focus XT is it may not be an effective pre-WO for me due to my tolerance to stims. For studying and getting things done it has proved great. Not really noticing any effects during a WO though -- not even much "focus". This is most notably due to my taking it more than 4x a week for its dual usage. I may bump it off of pre-WO use if anyone from SNS wants to comment on that.
  8. New Member
    DBee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    117
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    48.32%

    Lightbulb


    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin R View Post
    Day Sixteen:

    Had a nice workout today. Worked out the shoulders and back. Trying to cut down on the exercises/sets I do -- think I might be over training sometimes. Felt stronger today. Endurance is still there -- which I am contributing to the SNS creatine.

    Some of the notable lifts -- not entire workout:

    BB Bent Rows: 135x8, 145x8, 165x5
    BB Military Press: 95x8, 115x6, 135x3f PR
    BB Shrugs: 225x8x2, 245x6

    Magnesium Creatine Chelate is beginning to prove itself to be the real deal.

    The only thing I can say about Focus XT is it may not be an effective pre-WO for me due to my tolerance to stims. For studying and getting things done it has proved great. Not really noticing any effects during a WO though -- not even much "focus". This is most notably due to my taking it more than 4x a week for its dual usage. I may bump it off of pre-WO use if anyone from SNS wants to comment on that.
    Nice lifts - just curious, are you performing BB Military Press standing or seated?

    Also,

    You may need a little break from Focus XT if you're building up a tolerance. If you're no longer really feeling it pre-workout I would discontinue use for a little while.
  9. New Member
    Kevin R's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    433
    Rep Power
    294
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    78.41%

    Quote Originally Posted by DBee View Post
    Nice lifts - just curious, are you performing BB Military Press standing or seated?

    Also,

    You may need a little break from Focus XT if you're building up a tolerance. If you're no longer really feeling it pre-workout I would discontinue use for a little while.
    BB Military Press is seated. Does it change anything when doing it standing? Never really tried it since the gym has the military bench.

    Also, I may bump it off Focus a bit then continue and see if I notice any changes.
  10. New Member
    Kevin R's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    433
    Rep Power
    294
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    78.41%

    Sorry for lack of updates -- been super busy. Will update tomorrow.
  11. New Member
    Kevin R's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    433
    Rep Power
    294
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    78.41%

    Day 21:

    Have been super busy with school lately -- thus the lack of updates.

    Haven't been dosing Focus XT pre-WO but have used it here and there to study. Popped a scoop last night around 9pm in order to get a couple things completed. Focus was definitely there although it killed my sleep. However, I knew this would happen -- was worth it to me to get my work done.

    Endurance is awesome in the gym with the creatine. I am not seeing any gains persay -- actually had a really disappointing chest workout today. This can probably be contributed to my less than healthy college weekend -- actually I know it can. I am going to try to calm it down. On Friday (Day 18) I worked out with my buddy I haven't worked out with in awhile. Usually we are on par as far as endurance goes but he was getting absolutely exhausted and I was fine. Once again, the endurance is amazing.

    Welp, off to study some more!
  12. New Member
    DBee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    117
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    48.32%

    Lightbulb


    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin R View Post
    BB Military Press is seated. Does it change anything when doing it standing? Never really tried it since the gym has the military bench.

    Also, I may bump it off Focus a bit then continue and see if I notice any changes.
    Not a huge difference but standing is more functional. Also, the standing BB Military Press will hit your core more. Personally, I alternate between the two, reaping the benefits of both.
  13. New Member
    Kevin R's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    433
    Rep Power
    294
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    78.41%

    Quote Originally Posted by DBee View Post
    Not a huge difference but standing is more functional. Also, the standing BB Military Press will hit your core more. Personally, I alternate between the two, reaping the benefits of both.
    I will give it a try for sure. Alternating sounds like a good idea.
  14. Professional Member
    warbird01's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,623
    Rep Power
    695953
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    30.12%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin R View Post
    I will give it a try for sure. Alternating sounds like a good idea.
    make sure when u do standing not to turn it into a standing chest press. or if you want to isolate your shoulders dont accadentally do push presses
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  15. New Member
    Kevin R's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    433
    Rep Power
    294
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    78.41%

    Day 22:

    Focus XT:

    Energy: 9/10
    I am really starting to discover how this product works -- and it took until day 21 to really get it. Although the reps told me its purpose and the expectations, I didn't seem to fully understand. I have been using it for studying purposes all this week. Before I rated it pretty low on the energy scale merely because I expected a "boost" pre-WO. However, take for instance last night, I hadn't gotten any sleep the night before and took a scoop at 10pm to study for an exam I had this morning I hadn't even started for. Usually I would pass out, but I was up reading books and doing problems until 3AM. THIS is the energy this product gives. Actually, I should say this product doesn't GIVE you extra energy, it returns you to a fully awake, fully aware state. Does this work for me pre-WO? Not necessarily. I like a rush of energy and a "boost", if you will. This product just isn't the type of stim to give me that rush.

    Focus: 10/10
    Most of the reasons listed above. When I study my mind wanders and I end up doing anything but studying. Take for instance right now, I am suppose to memorize every country, capital, and landmark in Latin America but am posting my review of Focus XT on AM. LOL You can guess what scoop of what supplement I will be taking the second I get off of here so I can get this done.

    Magnesium Creatine Chelate:

    No new news on Magnesium Creatine Chelate as I did not work out today. I should be back in the gym tomorrow. Although the bottle should last for 40 days (240/6) you will probably notice my log going a little over as I have missed 1 or 2 doses. Also, I may pick up another bottle depending on my cash flow situation to continue this since they took all my PHs away. Just kiddin' -- I would like to see what the effects of Magnesium Creatine Chelate an extra month.
  16. New Member
    Kevin R's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    433
    Rep Power
    294
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    78.41%

    Day 23:

    Magnesium Creatine Chelate:

    Endurance: 10/10
    I have said it before so I will say it again -- the endurance in the gym is excellent. It seems I can go all day. Awesome.

    Strength: 8/10
    Nothing out of the ball park here but seeing some minimal gains. Going up a rep here or 5 pounds there. Any strength increase on creatine for me is a bonus -- but probably a reflection of the endurance/extra sets/etc.

    Todays workout: Back and shoulders

    Not everything....

    Hammer Lat Pulldowns: 135x8 warm up/stretch, 225x8, 255x6, 275x2f
    BB Rows: 135x8, 155x8, 165x6, 155x6
    One Arm DB Rows: 75x8, 80x6, 85x5
    BB shrugs: 225x8, 255x8x2
    Seated Military Press: 95x8, 115x7, 135x2f end of WO, shoulders dead
  17. Professional Member
    warbird01's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,623
    Rep Power
    695953
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    30.12%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Glad your liking the energy aspect, it should be a 10/10!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  18. New Member
    DBee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    117
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    48.32%

    Talking


    I like the new colored format! :P
  19. New Member
    Kevin R's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    433
    Rep Power
    294
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    78.41%

    I apologize to SNS and anyone following for the lack of updates. Sometimes life gets in the way I guess. :/

    I will have some updates when I get back from the gym today.
  20. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,730
    Rep Power
    4928437
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    16.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Just started using Focus XT and I am enjoying the results. The stim effects are very subtle but you are more alert and have a slight mood elevation. Good stuff guys!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  21. Board Sponsor
    sns8778's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    737
    Rep Power
    7762
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    67.32%

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Just started using Focus XT and I am enjoying the results. The stim effects are very subtle but you are more alert and have a slight mood elevation. Good stuff guys!!
    Glad you are liking it. Are you doing a review or anything? Or at least a thought summary on it? (hint, hint lol)
    Focus XT - Mental Clarity, Focus, & Concentration

    Piracetam Capsules & Powder Available at Nutraplanet
    Limited Time* One Run Only Item
  22. New Member
    Kevin R's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    433
    Rep Power
    294
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    78.41%

    Day 29:

    Focus XT:

    Took a break for about a week from Focus XT in hopes of getting some of the effects back. Dosed one scroop pre-WO today.

    Energy: 8/10
    I did not get much sleep last night as I was up late studying for midterms but I had really good energy in the gym. Really felt like I could keep going and no yawns.

    Focus: 10/10
    Had that good old feeling back that I loved so much upon first dosing. Went to the gym with a reason today and was focused all the way through -- once again not giving two ****s about the other 30 people in there. Had a really good back/shoulder workout. It is funny because I can feel the results taper off and I pay attention more to random **** going on in the gym then when I first take XT. Thumbs up. Going to continue to try and space out my dosages to continue the effects.

    Magnesium Creatine Chelate:

    Endurance: 10/10
    Once again, as I have said before, I am having great endurance in the gym. I am able to finish sets feeling like I could do 10 more even though I am lifting heavier weight. Loving it.

    Strength: 10/10
    This gets such a great rating from me because I really don't expect strength gains on creatine -- merely endurance. I am moving up in weight and reps across the board. You cannot beat that.


    Glad to be back in the gym. Just wish I could get through all this studying, job searching, interviewing, etc.
  23. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,730
    Rep Power
    4928437
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    16.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by sns8778 View Post
    Glad you are liking it. Are you doing a review or anything? Or at least a thought summary on it? (hint, hint lol)
    I will throw a thread up...sure.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  24. Board Sponsor
    sns8778's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    737
    Rep Power
    7762
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    67.32%

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I will throw a thread up...sure.
    Excellent. I appreciate it. Please either post a link here or pm me one.

    Thanks
    Focus XT - Mental Clarity, Focus, & Concentration

    Piracetam Capsules & Powder Available at Nutraplanet
    Limited Time* One Run Only Item
  25. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,730
    Rep Power
    4928437
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    16.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  26. New Member
    Kevin R's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    433
    Rep Power
    294
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    78.41%

    Day 30:

    Focus XT:

    Energy: 9/10
    Seemed to have a lot more energy today in the gym. Also, great focus once again. Taking a break from the product really does a lot as far as bringing the effects I loved so much at the beginning back.

    Focus: 10/10
    Awesome focus today. Felt like I had tunnel vision when I was deadlifting. Throwing weights off the bar and putting more on.

    Magnesium Creatine Chelate:

    Endurance: 10/10
    Same as all the other days. Amazing.

    Strength: 10/10
    Did legs today which I haven't done in about 3 weeks unfortunately. I had the same strength as I did 3 weeks ago.

    Funny story at the gym today. I was so in the zone today I must have looked it. Was taking some 25's off the BB when dead lifting to put more weight on and some kid was standing by the other side and took the other 25 off for me. Kind of caught me off guard. I looked at him funny and he said he was tryin' to help so I thanked him awkwardly, lol.
  27. Banned
    bigmoe65's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    764
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    58%

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin R View Post
    [size=5][color=blue]Funny story at the gym today. I was so in the zone today I must have looked it. Was taking some 25's off the BB when dead lifting to put more weight on and some kid was standing by the other side and took the other 25 off for me. Kind of caught me off guard. I looked at him funny and he said he was tryin' to help so I thanked him awkwardly, lol.
    That was me, the weight looked to heavy for you. Joke.
  28. Professional Member
    warbird01's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,623
    Rep Power
    695953
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    30.12%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Lookin good Kevin. Glad the focus XT is still having great effects.

    Looking forwards to your final review, how many more days do you have left?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  29. New Member
    Kevin R's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    433
    Rep Power
    294
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    78.41%

    Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    Lookin good Kevin. Glad the focus XT is still having great effects.

    Looking forwards to your final review, how many more days do you have left?
    I probably have about 5 scoops of Focus XT left. As far as the creatine goes, I will probably go a little over 40 days due to a couple missed doses. Also, I think I am going to order another bottle of the Magnesium Creatine Chelate and continue the log, as it is recommended to use it longer than 4 weeks correct?

    Was going to run something stronger than creatine but with all this hoopla and the great results I am getting why not right?

    I think that is enough final review right there if I am going to buy more. J/K
  30. Professional Member
    warbird01's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,623
    Rep Power
    695953
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    30.12%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin R View Post
    I probably have about 5 scoops of Focus XT left. As far as the creatine goes, I will probably go a little over 40 days due to a couple missed doses. Also, I think I am going to order another bottle of the Magnesium Creatine Chelate and continue the log, as it is recommended to use it longer than 4 weeks correct?

    Was going to run something stronger than creatine but with all this hoopla and the great results I am getting why not right?

    I think that is enough final review right there if I am going to buy more. J/K
    haha great to hear your gonna continue MCC!

    I like to take creatine for 3 months on, 1 month off

    Check out the 501 cap version, its a great deal
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  31. New Member
    Kevin R's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    433
    Rep Power
    294
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    78.41%

    Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    haha great to hear your gonna continue MCC!

    I like to take creatine for 3 months on, 1 month off

    Check out the 501 cap version, its a great deal
    Anything else, possibly from SNS, you would recommend stacking with it for optimal results (besides Focus XT of course)?
  32. Professional Member
    warbird01's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,623
    Rep Power
    695953
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    30.12%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin R View Post
    Anything else, possibly from SNS, you would recommend stacking with it for optimal results (besides Focus XT of course)?
    well i would recommend pretty much everything since we make a lot of simple/staple supps.

    cant go wrong with reduce xt for some nice fat loss effect.

    Have you ever tried BA?

    Also if you are thinking about using PH/DS in the future, pick up a couple bottles now
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  33. Board Sponsor
    sns8778's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    737
    Rep Power
    7762
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    67.32%

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin R View Post
    Anything else, possibly from SNS, you would recommend stacking with it for optimal results (besides Focus XT of course)?
    It really depends on your goals. Beta Alanine caps make a great addition with it, or Reduce XT for lean muscle and leaning out.
    Focus XT - Mental Clarity, Focus, & Concentration

    Piracetam Capsules & Powder Available at Nutraplanet
    Limited Time* One Run Only Item
  34. New Member
    Kevin R's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    433
    Rep Power
    294
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    78.41%

    Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post

    Also if you are thinking about using PH/DS in the future, pick up a couple bottles now
    Probably a good idea. SNS did my PCT well after H-drol.
  35. New Member
    Kevin R's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    433
    Rep Power
    294
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    78.41%

    Day 34:

    Focus XT:

    Pretty much used all my Focus XT I had left pulling an all-nighter and studying for my midterms. I am exhausted. I will post a final review here very soon (after I get some sleep).

    Magnesium Creatine Chelate:

    Endurance: 10/10
    It is getting kind of ridiculous the amount of workouts I can do in the gym without tiring. I HAVE to tell myself to stop now or I will definitely overtrain. I feel like I can just keep going.

    Strength: 7/10
    Nothing spectacular as far as gains go this week.

  36. Professional Member
    warbird01's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,623
    Rep Power
    695953
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    30.12%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Dude I had a midterm today, raped the **** out of me. Been sick the last couple days so didnt study anywhere near the amount i wanted to

    got another one tomorrow then a 2 week break from midterms thank god

    how did urs go? Im about to take some Focus XT right now, gonna hit the library from 6-12 lol. Gonna suck...
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  37. New Member
    Kevin R's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    433
    Rep Power
    294
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    78.41%

    Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    Dude I had a midterm today, raped the **** out of me. Been sick the last couple days so didnt study anywhere near the amount i wanted to

    got another one tomorrow then a 2 week break from midterms thank god

    how did urs go? Im about to take some Focus XT right now, gonna hit the library from 6-12 lol. Gonna suck...
    I hear you bro. I definitely have "senioritis" and have been procrastinating on studying for anything.

    Midterm was kind of crappy but sometimes I surprise myself. We'll see.

    Times like these I am grateful I started lifting -- throwing around some iron really makes my day better.
  38. New Member
    Kevin R's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    433
    Rep Power
    294
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    78.41%

    Day 36:

    Focus XT:

    Had about a scoop and a half left it turns out. Dosed it today pre-WO.

    Focus: 7/10
    This is probably back to the fact that I took it consistently when studying. My body/mind seems to get used to this stuff fast lowering its wanted effects. I started off with some nice focus in the gym but it seemed to wear off quickly.

    Energy: 6/10
    Really didn't feel that energized or focused today. This could have been due to other factors unbeknownst to me as both focus and energy seemed down.

    Magnesium Creatine Chelate:

    Endurance: 10/10
    Once again, working great. Pumping out high weight sets then burning the **** out on every muscle group. Sick.

    Strength: 8/10
    Consistent all around. Few reps here, few 5 pound plates added there. I am kind of at a plateau so anything is great.

    Some of today's lifts:

    Lat Pulldowns: 160x8, 180x8, 210x5f, 180x6
    BB Bent Rows: 135x8, 145x8, 165x4 (nice slow, contracting reps)
    DB One-Arm Rows: 80x6, 85x6
    BB Shrugs: 200x8, 220x8, 230x8
    Standing Military Press (first time ever): 95x6, 105x2f Felt awkward. Going to drop weight next time. I think this will rise quickly once I get the technique/movements down.
  39. New Member
    Kevin R's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    433
    Rep Power
    294
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    78.41%

    BTW just got a phone call saying this job I am going after wants me to do a second round interview. Day just got a whole lot better!

  40. Board Sponsor
    sns8778's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    737
    Rep Power
    7762
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    67.32%

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin R View Post
    BTW just got a phone call saying this job I am going after wants me to do a second round interview. Day just got a whole lot better!

    Congratulations
    Focus XT - Mental Clarity, Focus, & Concentration

    Piracetam Capsules & Powder Available at Nutraplanet
    Limited Time* One Run Only Item
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Just Gettin' Warmed Up!!
    By BadSeed in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-11-2011, 08:07 AM
  2. Gettin LIT-UP
    By BaDgErFaN in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-31-2011, 09:24 PM
  3. Gettin ready to cut
    By bleedingthrou in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-25-2009, 04:32 AM
  4. Gettin old lol.. I'm 22 :)
    By LakeMountD in forum General Chat
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-02-2006, 11:44 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in