P5sky is going to Ghenerate some muscle!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sponsored Log
Tear it down in the gym & build it up at night with Ghenerate!

LG Sciences brings you its newest Oral GHRH product that has been going through nothing but perfection!

What you will feel on GHENERATE:

~Increase feeling of well being~
~Increased recovery~
~Better Sleep~
~Increased Focus~
~FAT LOSS~

I will be logging LG's new HG product, this is my first sponsored log so I am excited. I welcome all questions, comments, and advice as to training and diet . . . help me help you.

Ht: 5-7
Wt: 173 lbs

Training split: Chest/Bi, Back/Tri, Legs/Shoulders; cardio is done by playing/coaching soccer & volleyball and jogging with my doggy friend.

Diet: 3500 cals 40% protein/40 % carbs/20% fat

I will be using basic supps:
  • Universal Shock Therapy
  • Universal Intra-Aid
  • Universal Torrent
  • Multi-Vit
  • Fish Oil
Hope to get my package soon, wanna get this going strong!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Final review

Sorry, pics were deleted off the camera, my wife thought I had uploaded them onto computer and she was using it for work. Guess she didnt want her colleagues to see how lucky she is!

LG's statement of Ghenerate's effects:
~Increase feeling of well being~
when I hit the gym after the dosing I felt great, almost invincible. It was borderline aggression with a some confidence. I was definitely mentally motivated to work hard and push some weight.

~Increased recovery~

Over time I felt that DOMS were decreasing, it took about 2 weeks to notice this. I "felt" the muscle group but it was not sore and achy. Between set recovery was incredible after 2-3 days dosing. I almost had to force myself to rest between sets. Workouts were faster than ever as I moved from set to set quickly.
*a bad shoulder/clavicle area that had bothered me all summer has improved quickly over the Ghenerate usage. At first I could only go super light on military press and bench press and still was in pain. At the end I was back to full strength on both lifts with minimal discomfort.

~Better Sleep~
This was instant results! I fell asleep within 5-10 minutes of my bedtime dosing. This is quit unusual because it takes me a long time time to get relaxed and fall asleep, at least 45 mins to 1 hour. I slept soundly but not deep, I was relaxed throughout my sleep but never got into vivid dreams. I did wake up each day refreshed, usually without my alarm. Again, this is rare because I am NOT a morning person and hit the snooze a million times. Now that I am finished with Ghenerate I am up watching tv in bed and hitting the snooze, I woke up late today.

~Increased Focus~
Focus in the gym was incredible, I was motivated on each set and set my rep goal in head and achieved it.

~FAT LOSS~
I was beginning to notice my upper abs a little better . . . until my schedule hammered me with long days and then my diet suffered.

Other Observations

~Strength~

This seems to have increased nicely as my lifts increased significantly with just a basic supplement regiment.

~Flavor~
It was a nice melon flavor, very mild. Definitely something that most would enjoy.

Comments: I will definitely be buying this upon release, I did exactly what it was supposed to do. I can only imagine this stacked with a test booster or a PH or used in PCT. And long term use (8-12 weeks) would only increase the positive effects.

Rating: 10/10 Ghenerate did everything it was supposed to and my workouts were excellent while using basic supps. As most would agree, this is not going to work magic but stacked would make the effects of the test booster/ph amplified.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good Luck, and count me in :)

//CC

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dosing protocol

LG, what is the recommendation for bedtime supplementation? I usually take a casein shake at bedtime, will this hinder absorption? Should I have the shake a few hours earlier?

Hopefully I have a nice present at work tomorrow!

W

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
subbed, looking forward to these logs. Have you used a GH product before?

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First, thanks for those checking in . . . still no Ghenerate, hopefully tomorrow. If it's in tomorrow definitely hitting up my back with some deads.

subbed, looking forward to these logs. Have you used a GH product before?
Only GH type products I have used are LGs i-Gh-1 and AppNut IGF-2. I really like IGF2 when stacked with Drive, it's killer! I'm running this solo but would LOVE to stack it with T911 or Drive . . . any test booster would be great.

I did get a nice little goodie from LG Sciences, I was hoping for Ghenerate today but they did send me some E-911. Not sure when I will use this since I stockpiled Anadraulic State when NP had the ridiculous $29.99 price. I could not imagine E911 & AS at the same time, maybe run a marathon.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
there was a mix up at the distributor..product is going out ASAP...

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is ON!!!

DAY ONE

Finally I've got my Ghenerate and am excited to get this show on the road. I have had network problems lately because electric co. is redoing all the wires in my neighborhood, power is interrupted and somehow it affects my network even after power is restored. So I hope to get before pics up tomorrow.

OK, here goes:

Supps:
Ghenerate 7 sprays pre-workout/7 @ bedtime
Universal Storm Pre-workout
Universal Intra-Aid
Universal Torrent

Workout: Legs/Shoulders

Squats- 225x7 245x5 275x4 275x4
SLDL- 185x10 205x8 205x8 185x8
Single Leg Squat 2x135x10
Military Press 135x10 155x8 155x8 135x8
Front Delt Raises 3x30x8
Lateral Raises 3x30x10
Shrugs 3x185x10

Obviously there may be some placebo effect as I excited to give this a shot, but I usually feel pretty excited for my workouts. I did have some trouble with my shoulder the past few weeks and that is better so another reason to be excited about the workout.

Focus: I was excited to hit the legs today with my first dose of Ghenerate so the drive had me pumped. I felt mentally ready and kept rest to a minimum.
Strength: Felt about the same as my last w/o except for my shoulder. Previously I was hurting with 95 lbs on military, not strength issue but joint/tendon issue.
Recovery: Legs are tired today, gonna have to see how they feel the next few days. Sometimes I look like an old man as I stand up and sit down, students tell me I am old. If I can get through the next few days without looking like I'm old and feeble I will be happy.
Sleep: I will see tonight and update later. Ok, I fell asleep quickly which is unusual for me. I slept nicely and felt good when I woke up WITHOUT my alarm.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 2

Updated my sleep and recovery. Obviously the effects are not instantaneous but should increase with constant use. I hope/expect recovery to better in the next few weeks.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 3

The last 2 nights of sleep have been very nice, I fall asleep faster and have vivid dreams, only have these in deep sleep. I can lie down and relax and fall asleep w/o tv and tossing and turning the first 30-40 min.

No workout today but I do have volleyball and soccer workouts, that's gonna kill my legs after Tues squats. I cannot wait for my lifting on Fri/Sat/Sun!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbidge for the GHeneration!!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The last 2 nights of sleep have been very nice, I fall asleep faster and have vivid dreams, only have these in deep sleep. I can lie down and relax and fall asleep w/o tv and tossing and turning the first 30-40 min.

No workout today but I do have volleyball and soccer workouts, that's gonna kill my legs after Tues squats. I cannot wait for my lifting on Fri/Sat/Sun!

Still taking your dose's correct? look foward to the next few days..:thumbsup:

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still taking your dose's correct? look forward to the next few days..:thumbsup:
Yup, 7 sprays pre-workout and 7 before bed! The taste is pretty good, kinda like melon/cantaloupe/citrus. Def nothing to complain about.

OK, no miracles but it has only been 3 days. I am walking like Elizabeth Shue in "Leaving Las Vegas". I am hurting in the legs, but that's alright great workout!

I am getting hungry very, even after eating . . . my wife get mad cuz my ,meal is twice as big yet I eat again 1/2 hr later. I love being me!

I hope the sleep effects continue . . . love dreaming through night.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great update bro! Glad to hear your appetite is good :)

//CC

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 4

• great night of sleep . . . I fall asleep quickly and feel good when I wake up, waking up 15-20 min early without an alarm.
  • always hungry, craving for carbs especially! more rice at dinner please.
  • not much change in libido, though I am 40 I am always ready to go like a teenager so I dont really want to increase that.
  • definitely more sweating! I really stink
Workouts coming this weekend:
Sat- chest/biceps
Sun- back/tris
Tues- legs/shoulders

hoping the Ghenerate treats me nicely on my lifts since it will be 5 straight days of dosing.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subb...missed this one!! Off to a great start man. This stuff really has my attention.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Nice updates brother!! Glad I havn't missed much :)

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice split :thumbsup:
Thanks, I love mixing the push/pull exercises so I am not too tired when I go to isolation on bis/tris. I also like blitzing the arms together, 1 hr workout only on arms!

I think I may have been having shoulder issues with the chest/shoulder day over a 3-4 month period.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to have some new followers, thanks for stopping by Craig, MC Gun, & IC!

Finishinga little pre-workout snack and then off to the gym after my 7 sprays of Ghenerate!

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks, I love mixing the push/pull exercises so I am not too tired when I go to isolation on bis/tris. I also like blitzing the arms together, 1 hr workout only on arms!

I think I may have been having shoulder issues with the chest/shoulder day over a 3-4 month period.
yeah man! Im all about the push-pull! All supersets too. Shoulders/legs are all about shock treatment. Try squats ss/ millitary press :thumbsup:

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah man! Im all about the push-pull! All supersets too. Shoulders/legs are all about shock treatment. Try squats ss/ millitary press :thumbsup:
Sounds good, just that the squat rack and mil rack are far apart. But if I go when the gym is empty (usually when I go) I can occupy both without much hassle. Maybe do standing mil press but then unloading wts for each gets to be a hassle.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 5

DAY 5

I def notice a difference! Each day seems to get better. Unfortunately my shoulder is still bothering me, but only with benching not mil press. Kind of weird. I feel it in front and back where the shoulder attaches to the collar bone. Benching was done with light wt, I have the strength but it hurts to push.

Supps:
Universal Intra-Aid
Universal Torrent

Workout: Chest/Biceps

• Bench- 135x10 155x8 155x8 15x8
  • Inc Flys- 4 sets 45x10
  • DB Curls 4 sets 45x8
  • Hammer Curls 4 sets 40x10
  • Cable Curls 3 sets 20x15
Focus: I got in the car and felt ready to go, a combo of and music had me focused. Throughout the workout I was able to push out the last few reps.
Endurance: Good thing I went to the gym before closing so I am forced to leave, I felt like I could continue without any problems.
Strength: Chest strength is good but the injury is hampering any big lifts. I did feel better on curls, have to compare next bicep workout to see any changes. I was able to keep the reps coming with sheer determination.
Recovery: I feel really good post w/o when I usually feel dead, and it's not like I had a lazy workout. Sometimes I am too exhausted to even eat after the workout, but not tonight. Legs are slowly recovering from a couple of days ago, we'll see if recovery rate increases.
Sleep: I sleep really good lately and feel good in the morning, and I HATE mornings!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
very nice updates, seems the energy levels are through the roof with this. let us know how recovery treats you..and keep doign what your doing on chest, no need to over work yourself and inflick more injury to our shoulder:)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I only do incline chest,flat destroys my shoulders.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I only do incline chest,flat destroys my shoulders.
Yeah, I rarely do flat bench but switched things up during summer to gain some size; did flat bench, inc bench, mil press,upright rows . . .

maybe too much stress on the shoulder. Funny thing is my left shoulder was feeling for a while, then it was fine and the right shoulder began hurting. It simply just switched sides.

Back and triceps today!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sh1tty when the shoulder hurts. Log looks good man. :thumbsup:

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 6

Lousy gym day . . . ready to go do deads and somebody just snatches the rack. He left his towel and gloves there for 10 min while he stretched, then did 3 sets of curl warmups in 15 min cuz he was talking! Douchebag!!!! Then sets up for a circuit!!! I was mentally ready to just get the tris done after this happened so I will have to get more back w/o in this week.

Supps:

Universal Intra-Aid
Universal Torrent

Workout: Back/tris
but not so much back

* Pullups- 4 sets of 10 at BW
* Skullcrushers- 4 sets 30sx8
* Rope Ext- 4 sets 50x8

Focus: ready to get work done, but not able to, didnt want to say anything in case I say tooooo much (guy was at least 50 lbs bigger, and not flubber). Tri workout was good, able to force some extra reps
Strength: Pullups were at the same # as last back day, but seemed a little easier, maybe add 10 lbs next session.
Recovery: Feel good post w/o, usually DEAD tired. Not much soreness from chest w/o, we'll see tomorrow.
Sleep: I fall asleep realy easily now, within 10 mins, never happens for me.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh man if I only could fall asleep in 10min after laying down. i usually twist and turn for 40-50mins before I finally get that sleep :( Great updates bro!

//CC

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh man if I only could fall asleep in 10min after laying down. i usually twist and turn for 40-50mins before I finally get that sleep :( Great updates bro!

//CC
Thats how usually am, so this is nice.

I might have to take off from my workout tomorrow . . . took a shot to the eye tonight in my soccer game, left eye is a little blurry and I have a severe headache. I'll see how I feel.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I might have to take off from my workout tomorrow . . . took a shot to the eye tonight in my soccer game, left eye is a little blurry and I have a severe headache. I'll see how I feel.
Ouch! Sorry to hear that :speechless: Let's hope it doesn't mess wit your workouts schedule too much - heal fast :)

//CC

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

saftey and health first bro!, get some ice on it:)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn that sounds sh1tty bro! Get better Sky!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys, feeling ok.

I wore an eye patch at work, makes for good conversation with students. I just felt the strain on my eye so I let it rest. When I got home I was exhausted mentally, just napped. I think I will be ready to get the squats in tomorrow, if it is too demanding I will so leg curls and ext.

Sleep is still sooo good, I feel relaxed very quickly and wake up in a refreshed state . . . I will repeat: I HATE MORNINGS but I have been feeling ready to go each morning.

I have yet to experience any negative side effects. I dont notice any libido effects like others have, possibly just blocking it out since my wife was in an accident a few weeks ago and still feeling effects, and now she is sick. I hope the libido doesnt kick in hard, I will be frustrated!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 9

It was nice to get back after my eye incident. Vision is fine and headaches subsided so no damage. My legs are still skinny, trying to put some mass on them.

Supps:
  • Ghenerate 7 sprays pre-workout/7 @ bedtime
  • Universal Storm Pre-workout
  • Universal Intra-Aid
  • Universal Torrent
Workout: Legs/Shoulders

• Squats 3x245x6 2x275x4
  • SLDL 4x205x8
  • Split Squats 3x185x10
  • Mil Press 1x135x8 3x155x8 1x95x15
  • Lat Raises 3x30x8
  • DB Upright Row 3x40x8
Focus: I love leg day so once I got to the rack I was ready. This is typical for me but I do sense a little more intensity and readiness. Each WO I want to do more sets but know I shouldn't. As I finished up split squats it geets tough as I have done 10 sets of legs including warmup, I am competely focused on getting that last 2 reps out each time

Strength: My legs are pretty strong for their size but they get a workout regularly with soccer and volleyball so I dont push it too hard. I have been getting the last reps on SLDL a bit easier and I do focus on hitting the glutes as I hold at the top. Nothing amazing here but my lifts are getting easier

Recovery: DOMS are decreasing in overall recovery, sometimes I like DOMS because I know I hit it hard. But I am hitting it hard and decreasing time between sets, so short term recovery is where I feel it the most.

Sleep: It doesnt seem to be a deep sleep like I normally have but a nice and relaxed state where I wake up easily for any reason (dog barking, restroom, hunger) but I fall back asleep easily. I am waking up easier in the AM without my alarm.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to hear you're feeling better :)

//CC

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subscribed.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, good news/bad news . . .

I am not able to get my workout done tonight, but I was invited to a wine dinner that will feature some top flight wines. I could not refuse! If I had to pay my own way it was a definite NO, but this is FREE!!!!!

I will get it done this weekend:
Sat: chest/biceps
Sun: back/triceps
Mon: Soccer game
Tues: Legs/Shoulders

Overall sleep has been consistent, I fall asleep within 10 min of lying down. Again, doesn't feel like a D E E P sleep but I am more rested and refreshed in the morning.

I am anxious for this weekend workout and legs on Tues because my leg recovery was a bit better than normal, if it progresses that would be nice so I can move better at volleyball/soccer practice. My players make fun of me because I move slowly, they blame my age . . . but its the workouts!

Hunger is still otherworldly, my wife gets mad because I finish dinner and then have some more within 1/2 hour.

I

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's the point of working out and looking good if you can't go out and have some fun occasionally?! :cheers:

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's the point of working out and looking good if you can't go out and have some fun occasionally?! :cheers:
I know, but I spend many Friday nights at the gym. I think about that once in a while . . . WTF am I doing here on a friday? But it is a quiet night at the gym, almost working out in an empty building. Then I go home and celebrate Friday with a steak.:240:

I

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know, but I spend many Friday nights at the gym. I think about that once in a while . . . WTF am I doing here on a friday? But it is a quiet night at the gym, almost working out in an empty building. Then I go home and celebrate Friday with a steak.:240:
Well that's different, man. It's only worth going out if there is actually something to do! - Most of the time, I'd much rather be at home; it's when I decide to go out that I'm happy I've got a body I worked hard for. :) - It's like a reward.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 13

Okay I switched up my chest routine and it was great! Shoulder is not 100% but I am pleased with my workout.

Supps:
-Ghenerate 7 sprays pre-workout/7 @ bedtime
-Universal Storm Pre-workout
-Universal Intra-Aid
-Universal Torrent

Workout: chest/biceps
  • inc bench- 135x8 155x8 165x8 165x8 175x6
  • inc flys- 3x45x8
  • db curls- 4x45x8
  • inc db curls 3x35x7
  • hammer curls- 25x12, x10, x8, x6, x4, x2
  • did one arm at a time and alternated so rest was only during the other arms set
    . It was tough even with only 2 reps . . . arms were full and hurting
Focus: I am not sure if I was more focused or I was just good on the inc bench, a little easier on the shoulder. I did feel a little bit of a tingle/excitement on the way to the gym and also some aggression. Good thing the aggression didnt take over because I saw I guy with whom I have exchanged words before. He throws around the 25s like a bad*ss . . . I told him to get some smaller db's, he's not ready to curl 25s.
Strength: Again, not sure if inc is better for me or if I am just getting stronger. Curls are pretty consistent with previous #s, no major increase.
Recovery: 1) workout was quick today, I recover between sets faster and want to just keep going. I have to hold back so I dont do too many sets. 2) recover over time seems to be better, decrease in DOMS is noticable.
Sleep: Still nice sleep patterns, I am not in a deep sleep but seem to be more rested in the morning. Still fall asleep within 10 mins.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to hear it. I also do some rotator cuff exercises before my chest/shoulder workout.