P5sky is going to Ghenerate some muscle! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

P5sky is going to Ghenerate some muscle!

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

DAY 9

It was nice to get back after my eye incident. Vision is fine and headaches subsided so no damage. My legs are still skinny, trying to put some mass on them.

Supps:
    • Ghenerate 7 sprays pre-workout/7 @ bedtime
    • Universal Storm Pre-workout
    • Universal Intra-Aid
    • Universal Torrent

Workout: Legs/Shoulders

• Squats 3x245x6 2x275x4
    • SLDL 4x205x8
    • Split Squats 3x185x10
    • Mil Press 1x135x8 3x155x8 1x95x15
    • Lat Raises 3x30x8
    • DB Upright Row 3x40x8

Focus: I love leg day so once I got to the rack I was ready. This is typical for me but I do sense a little more intensity and readiness. Each WO I want to do more sets but know I shouldn't. As I finished up split squats it geets tough as I have done 10 sets of legs including warmup, I am competely focused on getting that last 2 reps out each time

Strength: My legs are pretty strong for their size but they get a workout regularly with soccer and volleyball so I dont push it too hard. I have been getting the last reps on SLDL a bit easier and I do focus on hitting the glutes as I hold at the top. Nothing amazing here but my lifts are getting easier

Recovery: DOMS are decreasing in overall recovery, sometimes I like DOMS because I know I hit it hard. But I am hitting it hard and decreasing time between sets, so short term recovery is where I feel it the most.

Sleep: It doesnt seem to be a deep sleep like I normally have but a nice and relaxed state where I wake up easily for any reason (dog barking, restroom, hunger) but I fall back asleep easily. I am waking up easier in the AM without my alarm.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.

Glad to hear you're feeling better

//CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  3. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Subscribed.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowdersí opinion as a whole.
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Ok, good news/bad news . . .

I am not able to get my workout done tonight, but I was invited to a wine dinner that will feature some top flight wines. I could not refuse! If I had to pay my own way it was a definite NO, but this is FREE!!!!!

I will get it done this weekend:
    Sat: chest/biceps
    Sun: back/triceps
    Mon: Soccer game
    Tues: Legs/Shoulders

Overall sleep has been consistent, I fall asleep within 10 min of lying down. Again, doesn't feel like a D E E P sleep but I am more rested and refreshed in the morning.

I am anxious for this weekend workout and legs on Tues because my leg recovery was a bit better than normal, if it progresses that would be nice so I can move better at volleyball/soccer practice. My players make fun of me because I move slowly, they blame my age . . . but its the workouts!

Hunger is still otherworldly, my wife gets mad because I finish dinner and then have some more within 1/2 hour.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

What's the point of working out and looking good if you can't go out and have some fun occasionally?!
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    What's the point of working out and looking good if you can't go out and have some fun occasionally?!
    I know, but I spend many Friday nights at the gym. I think about that once in a while . . . WTF am I doing here on a friday? But it is a quiet night at the gym, almost working out in an empty building. Then I go home and celebrate Friday with a steak.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    I know, but I spend many Friday nights at the gym. I think about that once in a while . . . WTF am I doing here on a friday? But it is a quiet night at the gym, almost working out in an empty building. Then I go home and celebrate Friday with a steak.
    Well that's different, man. It's only worth going out if there is actually something to do! - Most of the time, I'd much rather be at home; it's when I decide to go out that I'm happy I've got a body I worked hard for. - It's like a reward.
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

DAY 13

Okay I switched up my chest routine and it was great! Shoulder is not 100% but I am pleased with my workout.

Supps:
    -Ghenerate 7 sprays pre-workout/7 @ bedtime
    -Universal Storm Pre-workout
    -Universal Intra-Aid
    -Universal Torrent

Workout: chest/biceps
    • inc bench- 135x8 155x8 165x8 165x8 175x6
    • inc flys- 3x45x8
    • db curls- 4x45x8
    • inc db curls 3x35x7
    • hammer curls- 25x12, x10, x8, x6, x4, x2
    • did one arm at a time and alternated so rest was only during the other arms set
      . It was tough even with only 2 reps . . . arms were full and hurting

Focus: I am not sure if I was more focused or I was just good on the inc bench, a little easier on the shoulder. I did feel a little bit of a tingle/excitement on the way to the gym and also some aggression. Good thing the aggression didnt take over because I saw I guy with whom I have exchanged words before. He throws around the 25s like a bad*ss . . . I told him to get some smaller db's, he's not ready to curl 25s.
    Strength: Again, not sure if inc is better for me or if I am just getting stronger. Curls are pretty consistent with previous #s, no major increase.
    Recovery: 1) workout was quick today, I recover between sets faster and want to just keep going. I have to hold back so I dont do too many sets. 2) recover over time seems to be better, decrease in DOMS is noticable.
    Sleep: Still nice sleep patterns, I am not in a deep sleep but seem to be more rested in the morning. Still fall asleep within 10 mins.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I only do incline chest,flat destroys my shoulders.
    took your advice and it worked out nicely
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Good to hear it. I also do some rotator cuff exercises before my chest/shoulder workout.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

Curious about dosing variations . . .
    thinking once I buy some more Ghenerate I will try dosing pre/post/bedtime.

Have there been any other protocols tested?

Also can't wait to stack this, but will it be with M1D or Dienedrone along with Anadraulic State?

Or can I stack Ghenerate with Natadrol? Just saw this in the supplement section! I wanna hear more!
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I am also wondering what a post w/o GH spike could achieve?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.

Curious about dosing variations . . .
    thinking once I buy some more Ghenerate I will try dosing pre/post/bedtime.

Have there been any other protocols tested?

Also can't wait to stack this, but will it be with M1D or Dienedrone along with Anadraulic State?

Or can I stack Ghenerate with Natadrol? Just saw this in the supplement section! I wanna hear more!
    Now thats some interesting combinations. You peeked my interest

//CC
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

Yeah, found a site with M1D/T911 combo for $37.95, sure it's the small bottle (90 ct) but at that price I bought 3 paks. I might stock up if M1D is going to be discontinued.

LG reps let us know of any discontinued products and also varying dosing protocols.

Off to the gym for back/triceps. Last back day was screwed up buy some dumb*ss so I want to get this one done and done RIGHT!
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

15. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

Awesome updates P5! digging the recovery very much!

If you guys have tiime check out this new link and feel free to chime in..

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...ml#post2145447

As for the Natadrol, if you want major gains, keep you eye out for this! and you'll be able to stack it with ghenerate natadrol is a Non-PH, that is goign to produce extrame gains! and much more..

for the dosing, the best time per Legal Gear, is pre work out and pre bed
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

DAY 14

Supps:
    -Universal Intra-Aid
    -Universal Torrent

* Deadlifts 1x225x5 3x275x3
    * BB Rows 4x185x8
    * DB Overhead press 85x10 90x8 95x8
    * close grip bench 135x12 3x155x8 135x8
    * rope ext 3x50x10

Focus: Great focus and definitely more aggression. It is controllable, just kind of peaks as I finish a set and get my rest. Just EXTREME focus as I get out those last reps

Strength: tris felt great as I did overhead press, havent gone up to 95 in a while . . . probably while on epi.

Recovery: long term recovery seems to be better, I feel my chest and bis but not hurting like I usually do. I will see how itgoes tomorrow since I feel it more on day 2. Between sets is magnifico as I finished my workout faster than normal as I just kept going from set to set.

Sleep: I was up quite late for a good reason and I got minimal sleep yet still woke up no problem and felt great. Actually got up 1/2 hr earlier than normal w/o an alarm
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

DOMS seem to be decreasing, I feel my muscles and minor soreness but not pain like after some intense squats or deep flys, they just tear up my chest. Today it is minimal but I know that I worked out.

Also noticing some nice vascularity in the chest, shoulders, and biceps. Considering I have not taken any type of "pump" product or creatine today, nor have I worked out that is significant. I have only noticed this when I have taken MassFX or M1D. We'll have to see how the next 2 weeks go since most products REALLY kick in at this point.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

I would love to try 8 sprays at bedtime to test effects on sleep & recovery . . . but I want to have this last as long as possible because this seems to be getting better each day.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

19. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

The pump one gets from this preworkout is quite strong, that I can attest to.
    doing my own thang!
  20. Advanced Member

i am afraid that the end product of this hgh product will be less powerfull than this beta version.
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.

I would love to try 8 sprays at bedtime to test effects on sleep & recovery . . . but I want to have this last as long as possible because this seems to be getting better each day.
    Glad to hear it improves over time and not the other way around

//CC
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

Really good day, I do not need Ghenerate to improve my mood! My girls VB team won their 1st match with ease, they passed well and had some big hits. It is a great start after a debacle of a season last year . . . skilled players but ZERO chemistry. We tried so many different lineups and rotations but it NEVER came together. A 1-9 season was difficult to stomach since we are typically top 3 and have many championships over the years. I am excited for our season and excited that the girls had a great time playing, always more fun when you win!!!!

Tomorrow is squats, hope to feel even less DOMS because each day the recovery is more pronounced.

Off to have a celebratory meal, I think I'll make some BIG TASTY BURGERS with some sweet potato fries, mmmmmmmm good!
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

23. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.

Tomorrow is squats, hope to feel even less DOMS because each day the recovery is more pronounced.

Off to have a celebratory meal, I think I'll make some BIG TASTY BURGERS with some sweet potato fries, mmmmmmmm good!
    I wish my DOMS would fade away over time too. I have them every time after squatting

And that meal sounds tasty - makes me wish I had something to celebrate

//CC
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    I wish my DOMS would fade away over time too. I have them every time after squatting

And that meal sounds tasty - makes me wish I had something to celebrate

//CC
    Start thinking like me and you will find things to celebrate . . . many small things make me happy so let's celebrate!

The last 2 days have been crazy with work, didnt make it to the gym. Last night took some students to the beach and had a bonfire, most had never done that, nor sat and watched a sunset so they really enjoyed it. Bad part is my knee is sore from hauling firewood and gear to the beach site ( I was the only guy so I got everything setup for the ladies). I went knee to knee in my soccer game about 4 weeks ago, now after about 1 hr of training (soccer, volleyball, hauling stuff) it gets sore. I will see how it feels with squats, if its a no-go then I will get some chest done and see if I can get legs done tomorrow.

After the workout I go to another celebration! My mom's bday, she is 65 and retired this past year. I thing I am gonna have some filet mignon!
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

DAY 19

Supps:
    -Universal Intra-Aid
    -Universal Torrent

* inc bench- 3x175x8 155x10 135x10
    * inc flys- 3x45x8 deep a deep stretch, held at the bottom for 3 count.
    * db curls- 4x45x8
    * hammer curls- 3x40x8

Focus: I walked into the gym feeling euphoric, aggressive, and arrogant. Definitely ready to get to work. Each set felt better and I worked through my routine in record pace never wanting to rest.

Strength: slight increase as I lifted a little heavier on some exercises with relative ease.

Recovery: Same as before!!! 1) workout was quick today, I recover between sets faster and want to just keep going. I have to hold back so I dont do too many sets. 2) recover over time seems to be better, decrease in DOMS is noticable.

Sleep: Still great rest each night, and easy to fall asleep. Had some cool dreams last night . . . just good/happy stuff throughout so I woke up in a great mood.

Vascularity/Pump: definitely increasing, my arms were bursting to the point I could barely bend them enough to take off my shirt . . . HUGE PUMP! Veins showing nicely esp in the biceps.

Really enjoying this product, it seems like I am some sort of test boost prod with the endurance and attitude effects. I want to know what this will be like after 6-8 weeks of continuous use so LG get this out before my bottle is empty!!!
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

26. Advanced Member

how is your libido on this stuff? increase?
  27. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

DAY 19

Supps:
    -Universal Intra-Aid
    -Universal Torrent

* inc bench- 3x175x8 155x10 135x10
    * inc flys- 3x45x8 deep a deep stretch, held at the bottom for 3 count.
    * db curls- 4x45x8
    * hammer curls- 3x40x8

Focus: I walked into the gym feeling euphoric, aggressive, and arrogant. Definitely ready to get to work. Each set felt better and I worked through my routine in record pace never wanting to rest.

Strength: slight increase as I lifted a little heavier on some exercises with relative ease.

Recovery: Same as before!!! 1) workout was quick today, I recover between sets faster and want to just keep going. I have to hold back so I dont do too many sets. 2) recover over time seems to be better, decrease in DOMS is noticable.

Sleep: Still great rest each night, and easy to fall asleep. Had some cool dreams last night . . . just good/happy stuff throughout so I woke up in a great mood.

Vascularity/Pump: definitely increasing, my arms were bursting to the point I could barely bend them enough to take off my shirt . . . HUGE PUMP! Veins showing nicely esp in the biceps.

Really enjoying this product, it seems like I am some sort of test boost prod with the endurance and attitude effects. I want to know what this will be like after 6-8 weeks of continuous use so LG get this out before my bottle is empty!!!
    very nice updates bro!... Man I cant wait to get me some of this! not sure if i asked yet, but are you noticing any decrease in bf%/leaning out any?
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Imeniaan View Post
    how is your libido on this stuff? increase?
    I have not noticed too much of an increase, I typically dont notice that from supps. I am usually ready everyday/all day so difficult to gauge an increase. Also, my wife was in a car accident so she has not been up for too much . . . even if I am UP! So part of it might be part mental because I know it aint gonna happen as often as before

Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    very nice updates bro!... Man I cant wait to get me some of this! not sure if i asked yet, but are you noticing any decrease in bf%/leaning out any?
    I did start to notice a decrease in the upper abs. Being 40 yrs I hold most BF in the lower abs/bellybutton area. So I clean up quick in the upper abs. I am not doing ANY cardio other than my coaching/playing activity which is my normal activity. To drop BF I do add some additional cardio. Mostly what I am noticing is the vascularity increase and pump that are both increasing over time.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

Another night of great sleep and nice dreams. I woke up feeling good . . . I fell asleep earlier than usual after Fri and Sat being long days in the sun, I was drained. I am still always hungry, it kills me to want to eat all the time . . . I am never satisfied. Ate dinner early last night down at the beach and wanted dinner when I got home around 9:30.

Recovery is improving as I feel my muscles the next few days and I know I worked them but I am not aching sore from DOMS. I expect the same thing after today's workout on legs, which experience DOMS the most.

My knee feels pretty good after some rest yesterday, no demanding activity. So today I am getting the squats done! Getting ready to go after my protein shake, then a banana, apple, and peanut butter. About 45 minutes later 7 sprays of Ghenerate!
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

30. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation

Screw you guys, I sleep like ****! I am making up a bottle for myself!
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Bahaha!
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    Screw you guys, I sleep like ****! I am making up a bottle for myself!
    I have some connections,

When they have the release with a great price I will be sure to forward it to you so you can have some yourself, until then try some Somnidren . . . good sleep aid.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

DAY 20

Supps:
    -Universal Intra-Aid
    -Universal Torrent

Workout: legs/shoulders
    * military press- 135x8 155x8 155x8 165x5 155x6
    * upright rows- 4x95x8
    * front raises- 4x30x10
    * lateral raises- 3x40x8 these were pretty easy at the end of my shoulder routine, very nice!
    * squats- 225x6 3x245x6 255x4
    * SLDL- 3x205x8 225x6 I was inspired by Metroba's #s so I upped the wt and it felt good. next workout I will start at 225 lbs

Focus: again focused and aggressive, I gut out the last few reps each set. I get that crazy look in my eyes as I push hard.

Strength: shoulder strength is def improving, close to what I was doing while on epi. My epi run had me doing lateral raises with 45s, today was 40. I am adding wt without hesitation because everything seems to get easier each week.

Recovery: another fast workout, almost like I am super-setting because I jump from one exercise to the next so fast with little recovery. I feel my muscles but they are not hurting so day-to-day recovery is improving to the same dgree that between set recovery has improved.

Sleep: nothing new to add, just fast to sleep and awaken refreshed.

Vascularity/Pump: nothing to comment on the pump for leg day . . . wait, as I get to the last reps I really felt good and PUSHED harder than ever and it felt g o o d. I noticed some nice striations in my shoulders, looking good.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

Day 21
    Okay feeling tired in my legs after my leg workout yesterday, but they are not sore and aching. I am able to get up easily without looking like an old man, we'll see how they feel at volleyball practice. Overall, day-to-day recovery is improving as each muscle group feels healed and ready to workout faster than normal, especially the legs.

Sleep was nice, I still don't experience DEEP sleep as I feel ready to get up at anytime. I wake up at 3:30 and feel like I could get ready for work . . . again I feel refreshed and wake up before the alarm. This is CRAZY ! ! ! ! Or is it me getting older? I remember my grandfather scolding me when I worked for him, "Why do you get here at 7:45 AM?" I said "I start at 8."
    "Well I am here at 6 am everyday!"

. . . but he goes to bed at 7:30, duh!
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

35. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.

Checking in on you man! Very nice updates, it's a joy reading them

//CC
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

okay I am feeling some soreness in my legs today, so Ghenerate is not a miracle supp. I do recover quicker than normal so that is definitely a good thing. I ALWAYS have DOMS after leg day so no problem.

LG, any word on dosing protocols? I saw in any tester thread that 2 doses each day might be done. Any specific time for the 1st dose on non-workout days?
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

okay I am feeling some soreness in my legs today, so Ghenerate is not a miracle supp. I do recover quicker than normal so that is definitely a good thing. I ALWAYS have DOMS after leg day so no problem.

LG, any word on dosing protocols? I saw in any tester thread that 2 doses each day might be done. Any specific time for the 1st dose on non-workout days?
    Morning for sure. At least 30mins before breakfast.
  38. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Morning for sure. At least 30mins before breakfast.

Correct ^^ ...2 servings on now work out days..first dose when you get up and then pre bed
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

Day 22

Supps
    • Ghenerate 7 pre/7 bedtime
    • Shock Therapy (pre)
    • Intra-Aid (intra)
    • Torrent (post)

Workout: Back/Triceps

I didn't do my typical routine because I did my workout in the school fitness center which does not have heavy wts. My workout focused on higher rep, 12-15 range, and great form and contraction. It was still a good workout because the hi reps were draining but I still worked quickly, almost like a circuit as I jumped from exercise to exercise.

• Deadlifts 3x135x15
    • BB Rows 3x135x15
    • Wide Grip Pulldowns 3x15 the machine does not list wt, who knows why
    • tri pushdowns 3x12 again no wt listed
    • tri ext decreasing reps alternating hands 12/10/8/6/4/2
    • skullcrushers 3x85x12

Focus: great as always partly because I was the only one in the facility. My drive was up since I was focusing on light wt so I wanted to push it as long as I could while maintaining perfect form. Great mind-muscle connection since I wasn't trying to lift heavy.

Strength: Difficult to gauge since I went light, but endurance was up as it has been over the past 3 weeks.

Recovery: Between sets was minimal time mainly because of the light wt but I still went to failure each time. Took 30-45 seconds and moved on, I was sweating profusely. My legs are pretty sore now but I feel that my chest, biceps, shoulders are recovering faster . . . smaller muscle groups might help that.

Sleep: this morning was the 1st time I did not wake up refreshed, not sure why. But I am sure that Ghenerate cannot totally control my sleep patterns, so many physiological possibilities that can affect sleep: stress being #1. I'll see how I feel tonight/morning.

Vascularity/Pump: Tris were flushed with blood during the hi-rep scheme, sleeves were so tight when I left.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

40. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

Day 23

6 sprays upon waking
    6 sprays at bedtime tonight
    this is my first non-workout day with 2 doses so we will see if there any changes over the next few days because of the dosing protocol.

Fell asleep superfast last night and slept well but not so refreshed this morning, that's 2 days in a row. It might be that I am super busy these past few days; Fri, Sat were long days and now Tues/Wed are long with volleyball & soccer practice/games back to back along with fitting in any workouts. I just may be extremely exhausted, hopefully things settle down the next few days so I can get home sooner than 9pm after being gone by 7am.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. P5sky's Ghenerate Final Review
    By p5sky in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-22-2011, 11:07 PM
  2. For Sale: Ghenerate , 1-GH-1 (Muscle Builders)
    By reptone in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-15-2010, 08:43 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-08-2010, 09:33 AM
  4. On dat derrrr Natadrol gettin ready to GHenerate new muscle!
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 02-28-2010, 08:49 AM
  5. P5sky's Postal Log
    By p5sky in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-20-2009, 12:53 AM