P5sky is going to Ghenerate some muscle!

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. I only do incline chest,flat destroys my shoulders.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

2. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I only do incline chest,flat destroys my shoulders.
    Yeah, I rarely do flat bench but switched things up during summer to gain some size; did flat bench, inc bench, mil press,upright rows . . .

maybe too much stress on the shoulder. Funny thing is my left shoulder was feeling for a while, then it was fine and the right shoulder began hurting. It simply just switched sides.

Back and triceps today!
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

•   

3. sh1tty when the shoulder hurts. Log looks good man.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

4. DAY 6

Lousy gym day . . . ready to go do deads and somebody just snatches the rack. He left his towel and gloves there for 10 min while he stretched, then did 3 sets of curl warmups in 15 min cuz he was talking! Douchebag!!!! Then sets up for a circuit!!! I was mentally ready to just get the tris done after this happened so I will have to get more back w/o in this week.

Supps:

Ghenerate 7 sprays pre-workout/7 @ bedtime
    Universal Storm Pre-workout
    Universal Intra-Aid
    Universal Torrent

Workout: Back/tris
    but not so much back

* Pullups- 4 sets of 10 at BW
    * Skullcrushers- 4 sets 30sx8
    * Rope Ext- 4 sets 50x8

Focus: ready to get work done, but not able to, didnt want to say anything in case I say tooooo much (guy was at least 50 lbs bigger, and not flubber). Tri workout was good, able to force some extra reps
    Strength: Pullups were at the same # as last back day, but seemed a little easier, maybe add 10 lbs next session.
    Recovery: Feel good post w/o, usually DEAD tired. Not much soreness from chest w/o, we'll see tomorrow.
    Sleep: I fall asleep realy easily now, within 10 mins, never happens for me.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

5. Oh man if I only could fall asleep in 10min after laying down. i usually twist and turn for 40-50mins before I finally get that sleep Great updates bro!

//CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    Oh man if I only could fall asleep in 10min after laying down. i usually twist and turn for 40-50mins before I finally get that sleep Great updates bro!

//CC
    Thats how usually am, so this is nice.

I might have to take off from my workout tomorrow . . . took a shot to the eye tonight in my soccer game, left eye is a little blurry and I have a severe headache. I'll see how I feel.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

7. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post

I might have to take off from my workout tomorrow . . . took a shot to the eye tonight in my soccer game, left eye is a little blurry and I have a severe headache. I'll see how I feel.
    Ouch! Sorry to hear that Let's hope it doesn't mess wit your workouts schedule too much - heal fast

//CC

8. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post

saftey and health first bro!, get some ice on it

9. Damn that sounds sh1tty bro! Get better Sky!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

10. Thanks guys, feeling ok.

I wore an eye patch at work, makes for good conversation with students. I just felt the strain on my eye so I let it rest. When I got home I was exhausted mentally, just napped. I think I will be ready to get the squats in tomorrow, if it is too demanding I will so leg curls and ext.

Sleep is still sooo good, I feel relaxed very quickly and wake up in a refreshed state . . . I will repeat: I HATE MORNINGS but I have been feeling ready to go each morning.

I have yet to experience any negative side effects. I dont notice any libido effects like others have, possibly just blocking it out since my wife was in an accident a few weeks ago and still feeling effects, and now she is sick. I hope the libido doesnt kick in hard, I will be frustrated!
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

11. DAY 9

It was nice to get back after my eye incident. Vision is fine and headaches subsided so no damage. My legs are still skinny, trying to put some mass on them.

Supps:
    • Ghenerate 7 sprays pre-workout/7 @ bedtime
    • Universal Storm Pre-workout
    • Universal Intra-Aid
    • Universal Torrent

Workout: Legs/Shoulders

• Squats 3x245x6 2x275x4
    • SLDL 4x205x8
    • Split Squats 3x185x10
    • Mil Press 1x135x8 3x155x8 1x95x15
    • Lat Raises 3x30x8
    • DB Upright Row 3x40x8

Focus: I love leg day so once I got to the rack I was ready. This is typical for me but I do sense a little more intensity and readiness. Each WO I want to do more sets but know I shouldn't. As I finished up split squats it geets tough as I have done 10 sets of legs including warmup, I am competely focused on getting that last 2 reps out each time

Strength: My legs are pretty strong for their size but they get a workout regularly with soccer and volleyball so I dont push it too hard. I have been getting the last reps on SLDL a bit easier and I do focus on hitting the glutes as I hold at the top. Nothing amazing here but my lifts are getting easier

Recovery: DOMS are decreasing in overall recovery, sometimes I like DOMS because I know I hit it hard. But I am hitting it hard and decreasing time between sets, so short term recovery is where I feel it the most.

Sleep: It doesnt seem to be a deep sleep like I normally have but a nice and relaxed state where I wake up easily for any reason (dog barking, restroom, hunger) but I fall back asleep easily. I am waking up easier in the AM without my alarm.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

12. Glad to hear you're feeling better

//CC

13. Subscribed.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowdersí opinion as a whole.

14. Ok, good news/bad news . . .

I am not able to get my workout done tonight, but I was invited to a wine dinner that will feature some top flight wines. I could not refuse! If I had to pay my own way it was a definite NO, but this is FREE!!!!!

I will get it done this weekend:
    Sat: chest/biceps
    Sun: back/triceps
    Mon: Soccer game
    Tues: Legs/Shoulders

Overall sleep has been consistent, I fall asleep within 10 min of lying down. Again, doesn't feel like a D E E P sleep but I am more rested and refreshed in the morning.

I am anxious for this weekend workout and legs on Tues because my leg recovery was a bit better than normal, if it progresses that would be nice so I can move better at volleyball/soccer practice. My players make fun of me because I move slowly, they blame my age . . . but its the workouts!

Hunger is still otherworldly, my wife gets mad because I finish dinner and then have some more within 1/2 hour.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

15. What's the point of working out and looking good if you can't go out and have some fun occasionally?!

16. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    What's the point of working out and looking good if you can't go out and have some fun occasionally?!
    I know, but I spend many Friday nights at the gym. I think about that once in a while . . . WTF am I doing here on a friday? But it is a quiet night at the gym, almost working out in an empty building. Then I go home and celebrate Friday with a steak.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

17. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    I know, but I spend many Friday nights at the gym. I think about that once in a while . . . WTF am I doing here on a friday? But it is a quiet night at the gym, almost working out in an empty building. Then I go home and celebrate Friday with a steak.
    Well that's different, man. It's only worth going out if there is actually something to do! - Most of the time, I'd much rather be at home; it's when I decide to go out that I'm happy I've got a body I worked hard for. - It's like a reward.

18. DAY 13

Okay I switched up my chest routine and it was great! Shoulder is not 100% but I am pleased with my workout.

Supps:
    -Ghenerate 7 sprays pre-workout/7 @ bedtime
    -Universal Storm Pre-workout
    -Universal Intra-Aid
    -Universal Torrent

Workout: chest/biceps
    • inc bench- 135x8 155x8 165x8 165x8 175x6
    • inc flys- 3x45x8
    • db curls- 4x45x8
    • inc db curls 3x35x7
    • hammer curls- 25x12, x10, x8, x6, x4, x2
    • did one arm at a time and alternated so rest was only during the other arms set
      . It was tough even with only 2 reps . . . arms were full and hurting

Focus: I am not sure if I was more focused or I was just good on the inc bench, a little easier on the shoulder. I did feel a little bit of a tingle/excitement on the way to the gym and also some aggression. Good thing the aggression didnt take over because I saw I guy with whom I have exchanged words before. He throws around the 25s like a bad*ss . . . I told him to get some smaller db's, he's not ready to curl 25s.
    Strength: Again, not sure if inc is better for me or if I am just getting stronger. Curls are pretty consistent with previous #s, no major increase.
    Recovery: 1) workout was quick today, I recover between sets faster and want to just keep going. I have to hold back so I dont do too many sets. 2) recover over time seems to be better, decrease in DOMS is noticable.
    Sleep: Still nice sleep patterns, I am not in a deep sleep but seem to be more rested in the morning. Still fall asleep within 10 mins.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

19. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I only do incline chest,flat destroys my shoulders.
    took your advice and it worked out nicely
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

20. Good to hear it. I also do some rotator cuff exercises before my chest/shoulder workout.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

21. Curious about dosing variations . . .
    thinking once I buy some more Ghenerate I will try dosing pre/post/bedtime.

Have there been any other protocols tested?

Also can't wait to stack this, but will it be with M1D or Dienedrone along with Anadraulic State?

Or can I stack Ghenerate with Natadrol? Just saw this in the supplement section! I wanna hear more!
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

22. I am also wondering what a post w/o GH spike could achieve?

23. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    Curious about dosing variations . . .
    thinking once I buy some more Ghenerate I will try dosing pre/post/bedtime.

Have there been any other protocols tested?

Also can't wait to stack this, but will it be with M1D or Dienedrone along with Anadraulic State?

Or can I stack Ghenerate with Natadrol? Just saw this in the supplement section! I wanna hear more!
    Now thats some interesting combinations. You peeked my interest

//CC

24. Yeah, found a site with M1D/T911 combo for $37.95, sure it's the small bottle (90 ct) but at that price I bought 3 paks. I might stock up if M1D is going to be discontinued.

LG reps let us know of any discontinued products and also varying dosing protocols.

Off to the gym for back/triceps. Last back day was screwed up buy some dumb*ss so I want to get this one done and done RIGHT!
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

25. Awesome updates P5! digging the recovery very much!

If you guys have tiime check out this new link and feel free to chime in..

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...ml#post2145447

As for the Natadrol, if you want major gains, keep you eye out for this! and you'll be able to stack it with ghenerate natadrol is a Non-PH, that is goign to produce extrame gains! and much more..

for the dosing, the best time per Legal Gear, is pre work out and pre bed

26. DAY 14

Supps:
    -Ghenerate 7 sprays pre-workout/7 @ bedtime
    -Universal Storm Pre-workout
    -Universal Intra-Aid
    -Universal Torrent

Workout: chest/biceps
    * Deadlifts 1x225x5 3x275x3
    * BB Rows 4x185x8
    * DB Overhead press 85x10 90x8 95x8
    * close grip bench 135x12 3x155x8 135x8
    * rope ext 3x50x10

Focus: Great focus and definitely more aggression. It is controllable, just kind of peaks as I finish a set and get my rest. Just EXTREME focus as I get out those last reps

Strength: tris felt great as I did overhead press, havent gone up to 95 in a while . . . probably while on epi.

Recovery: long term recovery seems to be better, I feel my chest and bis but not hurting like I usually do. I will see how itgoes tomorrow since I feel it more on day 2. Between sets is magnifico as I finished my workout faster than normal as I just kept going from set to set.

Sleep: I was up quite late for a good reason and I got minimal sleep yet still woke up no problem and felt great. Actually got up 1/2 hr earlier than normal w/o an alarm
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

27. DOMS seem to be decreasing, I feel my muscles and minor soreness but not pain like after some intense squats or deep flys, they just tear up my chest. Today it is minimal but I know that I worked out.

Also noticing some nice vascularity in the chest, shoulders, and biceps. Considering I have not taken any type of "pump" product or creatine today, nor have I worked out that is significant. I have only noticed this when I have taken MassFX or M1D. We'll have to see how the next 2 weeks go since most products REALLY kick in at this point.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

28. I would love to try 8 sprays at bedtime to test effects on sleep & recovery . . . but I want to have this last as long as possible because this seems to be getting better each day.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

29. The pump one gets from this preworkout is quite strong, that I can attest to.
    doing my own thang!

30. i am afraid that the end product of this hgh product will be less powerfull than this beta version.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. P5sky's Ghenerate Final Review
    By p5sky in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-23-2011, 01:07 AM
  2. For Sale: Ghenerate , 1-GH-1 (Muscle Builders)
    By reptone in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-15-2010, 10:43 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-08-2010, 11:33 AM
  4. On dat derrrr Natadrol gettin ready to GHenerate new muscle!
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 02-28-2010, 10:49 AM
  5. P5sky's Postal Log
    By p5sky in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-20-2009, 02:53 AM