Feedback on SNS RK Extreme 500,TTA 500 and Reduce XT

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I started on this stack 3 days ago at full dosing 93 caps RK,3-4 TTA and just 1 cap RET to start) and am now just noticing some effects.A bit of appetite supression and increased sweating (attributable to the RK) but thee's obviously nothing to say about body comp yet.

No lethargy or joint pain to note YET.....cortisol antagonists while they do improve my mood a bit as fasr as welcome sides,they usually make me a bit sluggish and aggravate pre-esiting joint injuries.FWIW,past usage of TTA never had this effect on me,nor did it casue cramping and this is even w/out support supps like the complex included in TTA 500.So I don't expect any issues with TTA but ReduceXT may have some meh-ish sides so I've started out low and will titrate up to 2 caps ED,as of tomorrow.

Anywoose,here's my abbreviated (was in a rush) shoulders/bi's w/o from yesterday and I'll enter all training as it occurs for the next month along with anecdotal feedback and such.

I'm cutting with a SMALL deficit of 200-300 per day,refeeds at maintainence once weekly.Sitting at 190-ish,goal over the next couple months is 170-175 at around 10%.Other goals are improving Olympic lifting form e.g. when catching snatches I barely squat at all.

I back into training two months ago after a 3 month lay off due to workining excessive hours and strength is still subpar.I used to overhead squat 135 for up to 9 reps with good form,don't have the balance to OH squat 135 even once ATM,meh.So by the end of this log,despite a caloric deficit,weights will increase.

hang snatch 1x95,2x3x95
HS to overhead squat 1x4+5,1x4x5
hang snatch 2x3x115
clean+jerk 3x135,3x145,2x155
DB snatch (each arm) 2x5x55,2x4x75
Alternated DB static curls (1 arm in static DB curl position,other actively curling and 1 set includes active+static curls for both arms) )2x4x35's,2x4x30's,3x4x25's

Training today will be chest/back with some heav-ish deads (did ME deads 3 days ago so won't be going past 315 today) and some form practice on snatches with a BB along with whatever else is appealing ATM.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Training today will be chest/back with some heav-ish deads (did ME deads 3 days ago so won't be going past 315 today) and some form practice on snatches with a BB along with whatever else is appealing ATM.
Dropped back training today as I was too tired and am probably overtraining a bit.Had a decent chest w/o,sweat was pouring off of me but due to feeling a bit shot out I didn't lift as heavy as I wanted on bench work.

Threw in some snatches to get motivated after a lackluster warm up...
hang snatch 2x3x95
floor press 6x55's,6x75's
BB floor press 9x135,5x155,3x5x185...185 felt really effing heavy,meh.
floor press 3x5x85's
DB pullover 18x75(wanted 20 but RC pain was too much) 1x20x65 + immediate (15) presses
alternated DB curls 2x4x40's,3x5x35's...dropped the 35's on the last 2 reps though,left RC pain again,2x4x30's
ez curl preacher 13x75 got bored so did 5x95 and 0x115,2x115

DBee

DBee

Awards
Thanks and subscribed - will be reading over this tomorrow morning.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bumped up to 2 caps of RET (1 upon waking 1 before bed) to assess tolerance,I'll probably hit up 3 caps ED in a few days.

I threw in a short but intense crossfit-esque yesterday as I had a lot of stuff to do yesterday;an estimate for a small landscape job (installatioon of a dry well to fix a drainage/soggy lawn issue and locked that in,albeit at a lower bid than I should have as I really wanted just to get the work.

So,no sides to report yet and here's the w/o:

HS low row 2x9x180,6x270
BB snatch2x 3x95
BB snatch + OH squat 1x3+6x95
BB hang clean+press 3x135,3x155,2x155...lost grip on 3rd rep attempt
DB snatch 2x5x55's (each arm so 20 reps altogether)....did three sets @ a total of 60 reps.
HS lat pulldown 12x230,8x270,20x180

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Subscribing to follow along. I look forward to hearing your feedback.

Just a note: In your initial post, you made a typo where it said 93 caps of RK per day :D

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Wow 93 caps a day should produce some results lol. Subb'd

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In on this.

Im currently taking TTA 500 and Reduce XT and a recomp.

Def. an amazing recomp stack, especially with the addition of RK 500 :cool:

SUbbed

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow 93 caps a day should produce some results lol. Subb'd
93 caps of RK per day would produce results,not sure what kind though....

I've tweaked my dosing of RK to 2-3 caps on the 5-6 days I'm in a caloric deficit and 3-5 caps on the days when I'm at or above maintenence.My rationale is that the higher amount of RK will exert MOAR of an uncoupling effect,synergy to be seen with TTA (via ppar-alpha and ppar-delta as an exercse mimetic,albet a weaker/partial PPAR-d agonist) with ALCAR enhancing the process.I also think,may be wrong that the actives in ReduceXT are PPAR-Alpha agonists so yeah,shopuld be a decent chunbkj of fat burjing action going on.

The ALCAr doesn't present a variable to my results as I've been taking 2 grams ED for a couple years now.

Down 2 pounds since the start of the log,it's not water weight as CHO intake hasn;'t changed considerably and stregnth hasnl;t taken a hit by any means either.

I'm also at full dosing of ReduceXT and my joints are feeling it so depending upon how this progress continues over the next week I may or may not decrease the RXT dosing by 1-2 caps per day.

Need to sleep,evidenced by my sloppy typing above so that's all for now...

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry I have been away for a while, moving back to college and **** is crazy!

I would def. back down the dose of reduce xt to 2 a day. First time I took lean xtreme 3 killed my joints but 2 was fine. Ever since then i can take 3 caps for some reason and just finished a bottle of reduce xt at 3 and was fine.

DBee

DBee

Awards
3 capsules of Reduce XT a day is my sweet spot but I do feel it in my joints slightly!

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3 capsules of Reduce XT a day is my sweet spot but I do feel it in my joints slightly!
Yeah,2 caps ED is the better choice IMHO.

My apologies for the sporadic updates but I've ben working longer hours the past couple of weeks.Despite the longer hours,energy levels are firly consistent, good deal of which I'd attribute to this stack.Low to mid dosing of cortisol antagonistic supps (RXT,LX,transdermal 7-0X0) seem to improve both energy and mood for me whle full/higher dosing does he very opposite.

Well,b/f is dropping slightly more per week than it would be without this stack.I've averaged a loss of 2 pounds so far with no signifigant drop in energy from the caloic deficit I'm in.

Recent w/o's have been a bit luckluster though but I am a bit over trained lately.

I had some PR's in 1 arm DB snatches last week,not in terms of eight but more reps/sets witht o rest.

I did around 30 reps in one set at 3-6 reps per .I lost track but altogether in 4-5 sets I did well over 100 reps w/a 75 pounder and after a 2 minute rest I followed up with 6x4x85.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to see the weight is still dropping

Ive been busy as **** too, school just started and its a bitch getting back into things :(

DBee

DBee

Awards
Glad to see the weight is still dropping

Ive been busy as **** too, school just started and its a bitch getting back into things :(
Likewise, just finished my first exams of the semester. Hows your strength so far Colin?

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Likewise, just finished my first exams of the semester. Hows your strength so far Colin?
Holding steady for the most part but lethargy has been an issue.Haven't trained in almost a week due to work commitments but I did set a couple PR's over the past few weeks though.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
first midterms next week

fuuuuuuu